• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many people are following a different Jesus who is not God and embracing a different gospel that cannot save them. (John 8:24; 2 Corinthians 4:3,4; 11:4; Galatians 1:6-9)
This actually is a real good point my friend . SO why then are folks so eager to have unity with THE RCC
whose head says otherwise and proclaims even muslims and others follow GOD . WE CANT HAVE IT
both ways . EITHER WE BELIEVE JESUS ALONE IS SALVATION and the GOSPEL that says BELIEVE YE IN HIM
or we dont . BUT WE CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS for the sake of UNITY . And since more and more
people are becoming trapped in the lie that GOD is fine with all religoins , I SAY HOW BOUT WE TALK ABOUT THIS .
Cause JOHN said if any brings any other gospel than THE TRUE ONE
you ought not even eat with such , AND DONT be bidding him godspeed either . YET TODAY
the churches seem to be saying godspeed to anyone and everyone who teaches anything and everything . YEAH SPLAIN THAT UNITY

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another mistake you make: if you're "handle" is in Spanish, it should be "amigo de cristo". LOL!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pope francis and most of the protestant realm high and mighty leaders . SO WHY FOLLOW THEM or have UNITY with wolves .
We ought to do as paul wrote . FLEE SUCH MEN . SO WHY is the church rather having UNITY UNITY UNITY UNITY
UNITY with such . They even putting up rainbow flags and still its UNITY UNITY UNITY
they even say GOD is okay with all paths , all religoins and still the mantra is JUDGE NOT , UNITY UNITY UNITY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.” (1 John 3:13)

hmmx1:
He took that other line out of text . This man is an agent of the all inclusive unity .
JESUS own brethren DID NOT BELEIVE ON HIM at that time . THAT is why JESUS said the world cannot hate you .
BUT TO HIS OWN , HE SAID THE WORLD WILL HATE YOU .

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pope francis and most of the protestant realm high and mighty leaders . SO WHY FOLLOW THEM or have UNITY with wolves .
We ought to do as paul wrote . FLEE SUCH MEN . SO WHY is the church rather having UNITY UNITY UNITY UNITY
UNITY with such . They even putting up rainbow flags and still its UNITY UNITY UNITY
they even say GOD is okay with all paths , all religoins and still the mantra is JUDGE NOT , UNITY UNITY UNITY .
Who said I was following these men?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This actually is a real good point my friend . SO why then are folks so eager to have unity with THE RCC
whose head says otherwise and proclaims even muslims and others follow GOD . WE CANT HAVE IT
both ways . EITHER WE BELIEVE JESUS ALONE IS SALVATION and the GOSPEL that says BELIEVE YE IN HIM
or we dont . BUT WE CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS for the sake of UNITY . And since more and more
people are becoming trapped in the lie that GOD is fine with all religoins , I SAY HOW BOUT WE TALK ABOUT THIS .
Cause JOHN said if any brings any other gospel than THE TRUE ONE
you ought not even eat with such , AND DONT be bidding him godspeed either . YET TODAY
the churches seem to be saying godspeed to anyone and everyone who teaches anything and everything . YEAH SPLAIN THAT UNITY
Another condemnation of the body of Christ! How can you even call yourself a Christian when clearly you despise the body of Christ?

Here is some Scripture that you and Michiah-Imla should read and pay attention to (unless you spiritual blindness prevents that...)

1 Corinthians 12:12-26, "For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For in the one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

Indeed, the body does not consist of one member but of many. If the foot would say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. And if the ear would say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole body were hearing, where would the sense of smell be? But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose. If all were a single member, where would the body be? As it is, there are many members yet one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.”On the contrary, the members of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and those members of the body that we think less honorable we clothe with greater honor, and our less respectable members are treated with greater respect,whereas our more respectable members do not need this. But God has so arranged the body, giving the greater honor to the inferior member, that there may be no dissension within the body, but the members may have the same care for one another. If one member suffers, all suffer together with it; if one member is honored, all rejoice together with it."

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.”

This is true amongst faithful followers.

Because the same Paul wrote:

“I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.” (1 Corinthians 5:11)

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true amongst faithful followers.

Because the same Paul wrote:

“I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.” (1 Corinthians 5:11)
exactly they use other lines to justify that which is false . your right my friend . Paul was talking about TRUE FOLLOWERS of JESUS
is who we have fellowship with . BUT if any that is called a brother is a , listing sins , not to even eat with such a one .
yet JIM B and others think otherwise and say JUDGE NOT . Satan always speaks part truths
but then uses the truth to justify a LIE . YE will know it for it will always CONTRADICT other parts of TRUTH .
TIS always one sided and that side always aligns with what is wrong . and will always justify why it does as it does
BUT LAMBS LOVE TRUTH and thus it is .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me give an example of the serpent at the tree .
HAS GOD really said ye cannot fellowship with brethren in error .
Yes GOD has said that if one is a brother , not to eat with such a one .
NAY NAY says the devil GOD is love , it is written that ye are not to say ye have no need of the hand or the foot .
DO WE SEE how satan works .
Just like at the tree . HE says a lie and yet uses a truth to try and justify the lie .
Watch and behold . HAS GOD said ye cannot eat of the trees of the garden .
Eve says , we may eat of the trees of the garden but of the tree in the midst of the garden ye shall not eat lest ye die .
NAY nay says the serpent , YE SHALL NOT DIE , LIE
For GOD does know that in the day ye eat therof ye shall be as Gods knowing good and evil , TRUTH
FOR EVEN GOD SAID THEY HAVE BECOME as one of us knowing good and evil . SATAN and his men
ALWAYS TWIST TRUTH to CAUSE DIS OBEIDANCE TO GOD . NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah not me . i dont point to a unity that honors and serves the dragon , JIM . And neither should you .
MY UNITY is with those who LOVE CHRIST , not with wolves and serpents who do nothing but decieve the flocks

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give it a shot.

I’ll give you the complete Biblical context on all those scriptures without appealing to unbiblical sources. I know a lot of the ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED pet verses.
Well then go ahead and refute them.

I know the misapplication used for the verses that says Jesus did not die for all your sins and that you can reach a place where Jesus blood doesn't cleanse your sins anymore.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then go ahead and refute them.

I know the misapplication used for the verses that says Jesus did not die for all your sins and that you can reach a place where Jesus blood doesn't cleanse your sins anymore.
There is but one place that sins wont be covered by the blood . THOSE WHO DENY HIM
THEY will face his wrath on the day of the LORD . BELIEVE IN HIM ONE MUST