Ruined

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, I feel like it’s very important to write something that must be written.

I am not mad at God.

For 16 years I’ve had to deal with horrible demons, starting on my senior year in high school. My current age is 33, so I’ve spent almost half my life in an actual death camp. Most Auschwitz prisoners died within weeks of arrival (assuming they were sent to work and not gassed right away), but there were indeed survivors of those who had to do hard manual labor. Their horrible ordeal may have lasted for a year or longer, but not longer than two years. They survived long enough until allied forces arrived and liberated them.

I was tortured every day, day and night, and endured relentless assaults. And not a day passed where the demons didn’t murder an unsaved parallel dimension version of myself, and they enjoyed taunting me by showing my parents screaming in horror as they saw their son’s dead body. One time Satan murdered a 3-year-old me on another dimension, and that prompted God to cry out in horror. All of it happened for 16 years, yet the Holocaust was much shorter.

The sad thing is that no one believes me. They call me mentally ill, or they say I am having hallucinations or vivid dreams or something. But none of that is true. It is all real. At least Holocaust survivors get some console in knowing the whole world knows about what the Nazis did to them. Unfortunately for me, no one on earth today will ever know—or even believe—all the horrors that happened to me, day after day, night after night.

It's easy to be mad at God for not ending my death camp sentence years earlier. But I won’t be: I can’t be mad at God, because God has great plans for me once this nightmare from hell is over with permanently.

Still, victory hasn’t been achieved yet. And by victory I mean reaching the point where no demons ever attach onto me ever again. But I think it’s just on the horizon. I believe God is finished disappointing me every single day for all these years. God is merciful and loving, how could he be any other way?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
By the way, I feel like it’s very important to write something that must be written.

I am not mad at God.

For 16 years I’ve had to deal with horrible demons, starting on my senior year in high school. My current age is 33, so I’ve spent almost half my life in an actual death camp. Most Auschwitz prisoners died within weeks of arrival (assuming they were sent to work and not gassed right away), but there were indeed survivors of those who had to do hard manual labor. Their horrible ordeal may have lasted for a year or longer, but not longer than two years. They survived long enough until allied forces arrived and liberated them.

I was tortured every day, day and night, and endured relentless assaults. And not a day passed where the demons didn’t murder an unsaved parallel dimension version of myself, and they enjoyed taunting me by showing my parents screaming in horror as they saw their son’s dead body. One time Satan murdered a 3-year-old me on another dimension, and that prompted God to cry out in horror. All of it happened for 16 years, yet the Holocaust was much shorter.

The sad thing is that no one believes me. They call me mentally ill, or they say I am having hallucinations or vivid dreams or something. But none of that is true. It is all real. At least Holocaust survivors get some console in knowing the whole world knows about what the Nazis did to them. Unfortunately for me, no one on earth today will ever know—or even believe—all the horrors that happened to me, day after day, night after night.

It's easy to be mad at God for not ending my death camp sentence years earlier. But I won’t be: I can’t be mad at God, because God has great plans for me once this nightmare from hell is over with permanently.

Still, victory hasn’t been achieved yet. And by victory I mean reaching the point where no demons ever attach onto me ever again. But I think it’s just on the horizon. I believe God is finished disappointing me every single day for all these years. God is merciful and loving, how could he be any other way?
Parallel dimensions? I don't believe in multiverse theory. It's the product of mere human minds trying to fathom the secrets of the universe and experimental observations while excluding the effects of consciousness on probability fields. More importantly it doesn't smell right. Not that I have a good replacement theory, not sure if others agree with me on this or not. @devin553344 @ScottA

The point is you are being deceived by demons that would show you lies in order to torture you. There are not multiple dimensions with mortal yous in them dying to torture you, for sure. If demons showed you that grass is green don't believe them.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parallel dimensions? I don't believe in multiverse theory. It's the product of mere human minds trying to fathom the secrets of the universe and experimental observations while excluding the effects of consciousness on probability fields. More importantly it doesn't smell right. Not that I have a good replacement theory, not sure if others agree with me on this or not. @devin553344 @ScottA

The point is you are being deceived by demons that would show you lies in order to torture you. There are not multiple dimensions with mortal yous in them dying to torture you, for sure. If demons showed you that grass is green don't believe them.
No I don't believe in parallel dimensions either.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought all I had to do was try my best to do what God wanted, and he would get rid of the demons. And I wrote a post earlier here saying I forgive him for being such a heartless jerk to me for these past 16 years, so I figured he would stop refusing to get rid of the demons because I did something insignificant he didn’t like despite my best efforts to try to live up to his impossible standards.

Yesterday I did exactly what God wanted: I didn’t drink alcohol. But God didn’t keep his word to remove the demons permanently. He didn’t even get rid of them temporarily. And the worst part? The jerk didn’t bother to explain why! What the hell did I do to provoke God to betray me yet again? He refused to answer!

It's the early morning right now. I’ve already had breakfast; and after I have my cup of coffee and then feel woken up, I’m going to spend the rest of the day yelling at God in prayer. Sure, I can take a break here and there, but I will still keep praying to God for most of the day and angrily tell him how horrible he has been to me.

Last night was the perfect night to have earned my permanent freedom from demons. I had the detox pills and didn’t drink alcohol after I started taking them at 9:00 in the morning. Then I wrote a message here talking about my recent experiences, some good and others bad; and after that I wrote a post saying I forgive God for not having acted sooner to help me. Everything was all lined up to do exactly what God required of me, especially when I told God I’m not mad at him, and all he needed to do was liberate me from this infernal death camp—but he failed to keep his word, just like the hundreds of other times this sort of betrayal has happened.

And again, the worst part? He didn’t tell me why!

I’m so furious right now that I want to head to the liquor store and drink alcohol. Mind you, I don’t actually want alcohol because I now realize it’s bad for me. The only reason why I would drink is to say “**** you!” to God; it isn’t because I want a buzz to wash away my anger towards him. Due to the lingering effects of Prohibition from 100 years ago, liquor stores here in Texas can’t open until 10:00 in the morning. Maybe after four hours pass my desire to retaliate and drink (to say screw you to God) will have passed, hopefully, because I really don’t want alcohol.

I can’t work or hold any meaningful employment because of the demons. My life is a trainwreck because of them. And who is the one in charge who decides if a Christian is “good enough” to be free from demons? That of course is God. And God is being a jerk and allowing (not causing) me to suffer with demons who are bringing complete ruin to my life—and he won’t help me because I’m imperfect. This time he didn’t tell me how I was imperfect!

Since I’m not employed, I will have plenty of time today to yell at God and express my anger at him for treating me so poorly. I will spend every waking moment this day telling God to how he is ruining my life by refusing mercy and compassion, yet he didn’t tell me why he had been such a jerk to me! If God doesn’t change his ways and quit nit-picking at trivial “sins,” then my life is ruined forever. I’ll eventually die homeless and destitute on the streets—and my miserable death will be God’s fault, because he told me I wasn’t worthy of life due to my imperfections.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I thought all I had to do was try my best to do what God wanted, and he would get rid of the demons. And I wrote a post earlier here saying I forgive him for being such a heartless jerk to me for these past 16 years, so I figured he would stop refusing to get rid of the demons because I did something insignificant he didn’t like despite my best efforts to try to live up to his impossible standards.

Yesterday I did exactly what God wanted: I didn’t drink alcohol. But God didn’t keep his word to remove the demons permanently. He didn’t even get rid of them temporarily. And the worst part? The jerk didn’t bother to explain why! What the hell did I do to provoke God to betray me yet again? He refused to answer!

It's the early morning right now. I’ve already had breakfast; and after I have my cup of coffee and then feel woken up, I’m going to spend the rest of the day yelling at God in prayer. Sure, I can take a break here and there, but I will still keep praying to God for most of the day and angrily tell him how horrible he has been to me.

Last night was the perfect night to have earned my permanent freedom from demons. I had the detox pills and didn’t drink alcohol after I started taking them at 9:00 in the morning. Then I wrote a message here talking about my recent experiences, some good and others bad; and after that I wrote a post saying I forgive God for not having acted sooner to help me. Everything was all lined up to do exactly what God required of me, especially when I told God I’m not mad at him, and all he needed to do was liberate me from this infernal death camp—but he failed to keep his word, just like the hundreds of other times this sort of betrayal has happened.

And again, the worst part? He didn’t tell me why!

I’m so furious right now that I want to head to the liquor store and drink alcohol. Mind you, I don’t actually want alcohol because I now realize it’s bad for me. The only reason why I would drink is to say “**** you!” to God; it isn’t because I want a buzz to wash away my anger towards him. Due to the lingering effects of Prohibition from 100 years ago, liquor stores here in Texas can’t open until 10:00 in the morning. Maybe after four hours pass my desire to retaliate and drink (to say screw you to God) will have passed, hopefully, because I really don’t want alcohol.

I can’t work or hold any meaningful employment because of the demons. My life is a trainwreck because of them. And who is the one in charge who decides if a Christian is “good enough” to be free from demons? That of course is God. And God is being a jerk and allowing (not causing) me to suffer with demons who are bringing complete ruin to my life—and he won’t help me because I’m imperfect. This time he didn’t tell me how I was imperfect!

Since I’m not employed, I will have plenty of time today to yell at God and express my anger at him for treating me so poorly. I will spend every waking moment this day telling God to how he is ruining my life by refusing mercy and compassion, yet he didn’t tell me why he had been such a jerk to me! If God doesn’t change his ways and quit nit-picking at trivial “sins,” then my life is ruined forever. I’ll eventually die homeless and destitute on the streets—and my miserable death will be God’s fault, because he told me I wasn’t worthy of life due to my imperfections.
We are slaves to the one we obey. These "trivial" sins may give license to demons to further torment you. God is righteous and will respect their legal right to do so. Which is why it is important to give our lives fully to Jesus. So that we are his and no one else's.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Moonstone Eterni

Not that I am an expert in this field, but because all knowledge comes from God, perhaps I am more so.

Forrest, you are correct regarding multiverse theory--it is nothing more than a poor observation of what God has devised.

The theory is nothing more than the mechanics of science and philosophy looking under the hood of what is not even mechanical. It is rather, the media of God--revelation. But they have only thumbed the pages as one does with a book to see the images move, and have seen them as individual universes. The problem and the error with this misunderstanding, is that each page (or universe) is the same, only adjusted to fulfill the good and the evil of each day until the end: The evening and the morning of each day (or page, or universe) as it is presented in the scriptures, has been the same since the beginning, that each person involved in all of God's creation should have their own day and time...as the apostle Paul wrote: "each in his own order." Which is not mechanics at all--but individual times for revelation, witness, testimony, and evidence, before the end, before the Judgement of this world.

Bravo! to those who in their unbelief have discovered it, even being wrong--for they are ahead of the church!

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Thank you for answering, hopefully it will cause @Moonstone Eterni to question multiverse theory. Which should give him some peace of mind from false visions.

@devin553344 is a Christian with a background in physics. And @ScottA is a Christian author on metaphysical topics. So I figured this topic would be inside or near their wheelhouses.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for answering, hopefully it will cause @Moonstone Eterni to question multiverse theory. Which should give him some peace of mind from false visions.

@devin553344 is a Christian with a background in physics. And @ScottA is a Christian author on metaphysical topics. So I figured this topic would be inside or near their wheelhouses.
Sadly much of what has populated the physics dream world is nothing but imagination. Until it can be proven it's just that. We have some proven work in physics, but much of the newer things are not proven and some of the newer experiments have cast doubt on some of the newer ideas. By the word "newer" I mean ideas beyond Einstein, Maxwell and Planck.

I'm not an expert in physics and most of my work is a mixture of quantum and classical particle physics. I was told by a professor that you never really prove a theory, but I also know that if it holds with experimentation and measurement than it could be true. Ideas that can't be measured thru experimentation and observation aren't theories that any real physicist would consider.

Last edited:
Reactions: lforrest

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are slaves to the one we obey. These "trivial" sins may give license to demons to further torment you. God is righteous and will respect their legal right to do so. Which is why it is important to give our lives fully to Jesus. So that we are his and no one else's.
This might be true unless we're talking about mental illness. I had hallucinations and lived righteously for many years until I saw a doctor and they put me on meds. It was only then that my hallucinations went away. Sadly with mental illness paranoia can also play a factor.