Salvation in 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
What is the law of sin and death that we are saved from? Is it the Ten Commandments, or is it human heredity that our nature is compelled to bring sin and death to us all through disobedience to the 10, except we be born again?
What is the law of life that frees us from that other law, and how does it work?
Trying to encourage some deeper thinking here guys.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo, I'm afraid you haven't evaded the misinformation campaign that surrounds Adventism (and other churches, for that matter, I'm sure).

Contrary to the cult-like characterization that is commonly held, my 33-year experience has been that studious Adventists are encouraged (not so much by the church hierarchy itself as by the effect of common modalities of study—which seems to me as it should be) to be very zealous for individual and personal religious liberty (You've seen me talk about this before, if you recall).

This results in very independent thinking and acting and virtually always protects individual members from the occasional trend or initiative that might be contra-indicated in Scripture.

(One exception to this rule can be local conference-level church employees—pastors; teachers; administrators, etc.—who are un- or half-converted and at once find themselves at odds with both their church government and their employer. These folks generally have a rough time of it without having the Rock of Christ upon which to plant their feet. Guilty or innocent of whatever they find or reckon themselves charged, no man can prosper without the Foundation of true religion.)

Some will always find a drumbeat to follow and the Adventist church is not without its prevailing drumbeats. Many within the church have their eyes so tenaciously glued to what the Pope is up to that they can't be bothered to look at Jesus for a moment or two.

There's a fellow on YouTube who is so obsessed with the two or three abortions that Adventist hospitals are forced to perform every year that you can practically see the spiritual vacuum in his eyes.

But religious liberty is at the very heart of the Adventist movement and, if cherished, leads to a tendency to think critically and analytically that I haven't found anywhere else. One major contributor to this is the health message, which lends so much vigor to the mental and physical faculties as to be immeasurable.

There are many issues within Adventism that are varied and debated, but this never stops the mission from advancing. A new church is being raised every 2 hours and a new member is baptized every 20 seconds.

Sometimes "change," like proverbial beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, Amigo. And the changes you are talking about have always been seen (or, more often, just perceived) and gossiped about by individuals and groups inside the church and outside it.

The LORD's organized church is not scattered. And we are not seeking to unite with other denominations for unity's sake. All who hold common beliefs of the Everlasting Gospel and the Truth for this time as it is in Jesus are invited with open arms to join our ranks. All who do not are every bit as much souls for whom Christ also died.

Anti-religion and anti-denominationalism is the latest fad in Christianity and you seem not to have escaped that one, either, my friend.

Of course, these are just "general reminders," or "friendly questions," if I might be afforded such a luxury.

Let the misrepresentations of my intentions begin.
One thing i notice amongst those who love is of and for the world . They all going into the direction
of this false unity . YOU know the one POPE FRANCIS is so keen on as are many others now .
ITS FALSE barney and its not a sin to warn against sin and errors within any place that cliams to follow Christ .
Perhaps i do warn a lot . ITS CAUSE SO FEW EVEN BOTHER TO ANYMORE .
And the many are just going with the flow of the ever changing flow of a love that will damn their souls to hell .
Its like this barney . When i see folks teaching truth and ALL , not some and omitting some , but all
TRUTH in all things Biblical . NOW THAT brings me joy . But even more and more adventists
are selling out to the same lie that ALL denominations have been . Some folks are worse than others , CAUSE THEY BEEN
under its influence longer . And i aint saying all folks are falling for it , BUT I AM SAYING ITS IN EVERY SINGEL DENOMINATION
known by man to some degree or another . It aint a sin to be grave barney . Most folks are falling
in love with the fluff stuff . IT WONT SAVE THEM . might make them feel better , as their view of this fake love
keeps pulling them farther and father away from GOD and right into the image of the dragon .
Barney , its time we ten time fold triple down on all biblical reminders .
You know what i find when i examine most folks and most churches .
THEIR IMAGE OF JESUS IS SIT ON MY KNEE and DO AS THOU WILT . THERE IS NO REMINDERS
of how grave folks should be . ONLY this lets talk about things we can unite on JUNK .
This is why most sites even invent places where we talk about wordly music , wordly things , eats and drinks .
And often the folks i see on those areas , I NEVER SEE reminding one soul about ALL THE RIGHLY DIVIDED TRUTH .
aint a grave bone in their body . NO SERIOUSNESS , and no weeping for the lost . NO reminders
about the serverity of GOD and the only reminders i hear about GOD , IF I DO , are a goodness so false and leads to death .
BARNEY , IF FOLKS GAVE ONE RIP ABOUT PEOPLE . IF THEY LOVED THE PEOPLE like they say .
HOW ON EARTH can they just sit by and talk about what i had for dinner and entertain SECULAR MUSIC
and CRAP that dishonors GOD . YOU THINK about that the next time you might be tempted to think me such a hater or monster .
I ACTUALLY DO CARE for the people . And so long as i be in this tabernacle , GUESS WHO WILL BE POINTED TOO .
JESUS of the bible , BOTH THE SEVERITY AND GOODNESS OF GOD , EVERY REMINDER OF THE HOLY TRUTH .
And if being grave seemeth evil to you . TRY re reading your bible .
I challenge you to look for the THUMBS UP WINKING JESUS WHO NEVER CORRECTED SIN and just said DADDY GOD IS LOVE JUDGE NOT .
YOU WONT FIND HIM barney . NOT in the bible you wont . And i challenge you and everyone else
TO TRY and find it in the letters of the apostels . THEY had folks removed from churches barney
WHO DID pratice ANY SIN and would not repent . But i am the monster , EH .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the law of sin and death that we are saved from? Is it the Ten Commandments, or is it human heredity that our nature is compelled to bring sin and death to us all through disobedience to the 10, except we be born again?
What is the law of life that frees us from that other law, and how does it work?
All the Commandments.

We cannot fulfill the righteous requirement of the Law.

Therefore a Greater Law was established whereby ALL can be Saved = the Law of Christ

Galatians 2:16
"knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified."

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Braklite = "Trying to encourage some deeper thinking here guys"

This is the MAIN Purpose of this Thread = Salvation in 7

LOL

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SEE Post #60 for Depth in the Holy Scriptures of Truth

"To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles
the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;"

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the Commandments.

We cannot fulfill the righteous requirement of the Law.

Therefore a Greater Law was established whereby ALL can be Saved = the Law of Christ

Galatians 2:16
"knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified."
You know what else has occured . An image of JESUS that seems to trangress the law and seems to justify evil
and those who pratice evil . We better be on gaurd my friend .
A unifying spirit is at work . AND MARK by words , ITS GONNA UNIFY the adventist the jw , the mormon
the catholic the protestant the gay , the athiest , TO A COMMON LOVE to A LIE .
WHich aint love and it aint coming FROM GOD . David , i have been at war with this delusion
for a long time . ITS SUCKING ALL not in the lambs book of life right into its ever growing and fast increasing direction .
David . I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT . IT Preaches a love that is able to UNIFY EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD
of any and every religion ever made of men .
I spoke to a man in person once who was under it . David , i never seen anything like it .
When he spoke his eyes even glazed over . I NEVER SEEN SUCH A STRONG BELIEF . YET ITS IN A LIE .
And guess what came to me as i was trying to reach this man .
THIS small voice that reminded me . WERE IT NOT FOR GRACE YOU , meaning ME , would have believed it .
ITS A DELUSION unlike anything i have ever seen . THEY TRULY BELIEVE GOD IS this version of LOVE and that THEY FOLLOW GOD .
BUT ITS THE DEVIL DAVID . ITS the DEVIL that man followed . FOLKS had better get in the bible and RIGHT NOW
and then STAY IN IT . our leaders are INFECTED WITH IT . AND IT just keeps getting worse and worse
accepting more evil as good , calling evil good and ITS HATRED against TRUTH IS EVER INCREASING and fast too .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what else has occured . An image of JESUS that seems to trangress the law and seems to justify evil
and those who pratice evil . We better be on gaurd my friend .
A unifying spirit is at work . AND MARK by words , ITS GONNA UNIFY the adventist the jw , the mormon
the catholic the protestant the gay , the athiest , TO A COMMON LOVE to A LIE .
WHich aint love and it aint coming FROM GOD . David , i have been at war with this delusion
for a long time . ITS SUCKING ALL not in the lambs book of life right into its ever growing and fast increasing direction .
David . I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT . IT Preaches a love that is able to UNIFY EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD
of any and every religion ever made of men .
I spoke to a man in person once who was under it . David , i never seen anything like it .
When he spoke his eyes even glazed over . I NEVER SEEN SUCH A STRONG BELIEF . YET ITS IN A LIE .
And guess what came to me as i was trying to reach this man .
THIS small voice that reminded me . WERE IT NOT FOR GRACE YOU , meaning ME , would have believed it .
ITS A DELUSION unlike anything i have ever seen . THEY TRULY BELIEVE GOD IS LOVE and that THEY FOLLOW GOD .
BUT ITS THE DEVIL DAVID . ITS the DEVIL that man followed . FOLKS had better get in the bible and RIGHT NOW
and then STAY IN IT . our leaders are INFECTED WITH IT . AND IT just keeps getting worse and worse
accepting more evil as good , calling evil good and ITS HATRED against TRUTH IS EVER INCREASING and fast too .
May i add these words to yours in TRUE Unity of the WORD.

"WERE IT NOT FOR the GRACE of our LORD Jesus Christ" no one could be SAVED

"In HIM(Christ) dwells the fullness of the Godhead"

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Braklite = "Trying to encourage some deeper thinking here guys"

This is the MAIN Purpose of this Thread = Salvation in 7

LOL
This might anger the heck out of a lot of people . And believe me i am not trying to PURPOSEFULLY OFFEND ANYONE .
But i too once tried to teach meat to the people .
IF ONE IS NOT TRULY FOLLOWING JESUS , how on earth are they gonna swallow any kind of meat .
GOD SHOWED ME THAT and had me back off and RETURN TO preaching once again the simple basic reminders .
MOST FOLKS ARE NOT EVEN FOLLOWING THE JESUS of the BIBLE . How on earth then could i ever try and preach
SPIRITUAL MEAT . GOD SHOWED ME THIS years ago .
Its not that teaching spiritual meats is evil . BUT YOU NEED to be aware of the group you are trying to teach .
THe site i was on was in dire trouble . I kept wondering
to myself how come they teach and believe so many different things , and the meats they seem so focused
on contradict the bible . GOD SHOWED ME SOMETHING .
HE said to me , TO GO and test them all . TEST THEM ON THE BASIC TEACHING OF JESUS
and YOU WILL SEE They twist THEM . Guess what david , I DID , AND EVERY ONE OF THEM
TWISTED SOME OF HIS SAYINGS . HIS OWN SIMPLE BASIC TEACHINGS .
THAT IS THE PROBLEM . UNTIL FOLKS return to the BIBLICAL CHRIST , LEARN THAT JESUS
learn HIS TEACHINGS , love and embrace ALL THINGS HE taught and later the apostels would teach .
ITS ALL VAIN to try and show them spiritual meat . cause if they cannot recieve the words of CHRIST
but rather enjoy to sit under men who twist some , THEY DO NOT SIT UNDER JESUS CHRIST .
SO for years i have been remindig folks of basic teachings . AND FOR YEARS
i have found myself to be one of the most hated of all sites and groups for doing so .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May i add these words to yours in TRUE Unity of the WORD.

"WERE IT NOT FOR the GRACE of our LORD Jesus Christ" no one could be SAVED

"In HIM(Christ) dwells the fullness of the Godhead"
Do as GOD showed me to do . I challenge you to do this my friend .
START TEACHING EVERTHING JESUS DID . THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH FOLKS TWIST AND OMIT SOME OF IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is gonna anger folks . But i , nor do we , have the time for me to not say otherwise .
NOW GET IN BIBLES . And stop beleiving i think i am better than anyone . cause i dont .
I am just trying to do all for the sake of the people .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is gonna offend a lot of folks but allow me to say it anyway .
TODAYS VERSION OF JESUS that most follow SEEMS TO CONTRADICT the WORD and words of GOD .
And i have only ONE PROBLEM with that , HOW CAN THE WORD OF GOD CONTRADICT THE WORDS OF GOD
WHEN HE IS THE WORD OF GOD .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do as GOD showed me to do . I challenge you to do this my friend .
START TEACHING EVERTHING JESUS DID . THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH FOLKS TWIST AND OMIT SOME OF IT .
❤️
It has been impressed upon me to do this thing.

In a discussion on the validity of the bile, what we call the word of God, there is error found in all. I concur yet hold firmly it is the spirit of the letter and the Spirit of God that reveals the Father to his children.
John 14. 6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him

We do not have a true exact copy of any scripture, but most are based on oral or the few written accounts that remain.
Much has been changed from ancient to modern language and culture to culture.The Apostles preached Jesus !

I'm impressed to study only the four gospels for a time and only them.( Yes many say they are in error as well ) In this study of only the four, I will be seeking to establish the core doctrines of God/ Christ thru this study.
I will be looking for......
1. God
2. Creation
3. Salvation
4. Belief
5. Love
And any commandments we are to adhere to today as believers and followers of God, the Christ.

While Paul was given to preach to the Gentiles, Peter, James and John actually handled of the Word; ate, slept, walked and talked with HIM !

I want to establish, to if only myself, that if we have only Jesus' words can we live in the core doctrines of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
❤️

In a discussion on the validity of the bile, what we call the word of God, there is error found in all. I concur yet hold firmly it is the spirit of the letter and the Spirit of God that reveals the Father to his children.
John 14. 6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him

We do not have a true exact copy of any scripture, but most are based on oral or the few written accounts that remain.
Much has been changed from ancient to modern language and culture to culture.The Apostles preached Jesus !

I'm impressed to study only the four gospels for a time and only them.( Yes many say they are in error as well ) In this study of only the four, I will be seeking to establish the core doctrines of God/ Christ thru this study.
1. God
2. Creation
3. Salvation
4. Belief
5. Love
And any commandments we are to adhere to today as believers and followers of God, the Christ.

While Paul was given to preach to the Gentiles, Peter, James and John actually handled of the Word; ate, slept, walked and talked with HIM !

I want to establish, to if only myself, that if we have only Jesus' words can we live in the core doctrines of God.
I have noticed something and i bet you have too .
have you noticed that the people that always holler the bible contains errors
are hollered out by those who often dont have much knowlege of it .
AKA they aint reading it for themselves . Rather they seem to have this agenda
and the more and more time goes on
the more and more the agenda pulls the people farther and farther away from the ORIGINAL WRITTEN TRUTH IN THE BIBLE .
Just saying . Them older versions like geneva , Kjv , sure seemed to agree and be accurate .
IT SEEMS however the newer versions cant even agree within themselves and as i said
the newer the version the WORSE it seems to be . SOMETHING is going on .
SOmething i think YOU KNOW WELL my friend .
See satan knows how to decieve . And if you cant get them away from the bible , THEN CONVINCE THEM
it has errors and keep producing newer ones and cliam ITS BETTER and yet worse and worse they get .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree and am finding them "lax" in the faith also, that deem such and such translation is flawed.
Man wrote the bible but it is God breathed, Spirit inspired.
If we go to anything looking for the wrong instead of the rightness, you can be assured IT WILL BE FOUND AND STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB !

What would one call another who is like this?

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
❤️

1. God
2. Creation
3. Salvation
4. Belief
5. Love

If one learns well the gospels , the letters from the apostels , i tell us all the whole bible will become much easier to grasp .
And they would know the LOVE OF GOD and flee this other false love of the world that is presenting another jesus and god to them .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one learns well the gospels , the letters from the apostels , i tell us all the whole bible will become much easier to grasp .
And they would know the LOVE OF GOD and flee this other false love of the world that is presenting another jesus and god to them .
Yes, in undertaking this I'm finding backups in many of Paul's epistles. These reaffirm and re-enforce the very words of Jesus!

The Word of God agrees or harmonizes within itself !

• Love