"Salvation" is the gift of Eternal Life - it's FOREVER.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact--Every living being has a personal name-Holy spirit-0
God shares things with Jesus--Holy spirit-0
Holy spirit never seen on a throne.
Many important passages in the NT has God and Jesus always seperate-Holy spirit- 0( like John 17:3--One has to know the Father and know Jesus to get eternal life) holy spirit-0
There is a single teaching about the holy spirit--God asked a question, he sent the holy spirit as a go between, It was God seeking the answer, that is how that one lied to God. Twisting it like your religions do in a single spot out of the whole bible.

The new catholic encyclopedia 1967--vol XIII page 575-- the majority of NT texts reveals Gods spirit as something not someone this is especially seen in the parellism between the spirit and the power of God. the Apologists ( greek christian writers of the 2nd century) spoke to haltingly of the spirit with a measure of anticipation, one might say to impersonally.

Jesus will bring the other sheep into Gods kingdom, on earth. No where are they promised heaven. At that point in time, no matter where one stands, Earth, the moon, or heaven they will be standing before the throne( the only ruling power left in existence)
I gave you the scriptures you say are "no where." Obviously, they are simply like lost glasses to you, and you have not found them. Yet, I should hope.

Keep seeking.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you the scriptures you say are "no where." Obviously, they are simply like lost glasses to you, and you have not found them. Yet, I should hope.

Keep seeking.

The bible teach 2 different truths.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible teach 2 different truths.
I meant to say it doesnt teach 2 different truths, Allthough it is a two edged sword.
So you believe that what is true of darkness is also true of light, what is true of evil is also true of good, and what is true of the dead is also true of the living?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the son of the living God(Father) a son is never his Father, Jesus is his image.

God in Heaven is Jesus’ Father.
When Jesus’ Sits on His Throne, (during the millennial reign), He shall be King of His Kingdom, and King over kings of mortal nations.
When no more mortals exist on earth then shall glorified man see and hear His God as He is...ie Father & Son - One God of the Universe.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only 144,000 are bought from the earth-Rev 14:3= the little flock( Luke 12:32) No where is the great crowd promised heaven. Obey Jesus is what it takes. Studying him and what he actually teaches. Learning and applying.
I will take your lack of a proper answer as an addition you do not know.

So i will tell you how good is good enough (i actually already told you)

perfection my friend

If you have Committed 1 sin, You have fallen short of Gods standard.

The word sin in the greek actually means to miss the mark. And all have sinned and miss the mark of Gods standard.

You can;t obey Jesus enough to make it to heaven, Because you have disobeyed enough to earn salvation.

Blessed are the poor in spirit. For theirs is the kingdom. This is my recommendation to you. Stop watering down the law. And fall to your knees.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe that what is true of darkness is also true of light, what is true of evil is also true of good, and what is true of the dead is also true of the living?

The bible teaches--Good news for the righteous, bad news for whom God sees as wicked. And his view of the wicked is a lot different than what mortals see.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God in Heaven is Jesus’ Father.
When Jesus’ Sits on His Throne, (during the millennial reign), He shall be King of His Kingdom, and King over kings of mortal nations.
When no more mortals exist on earth then shall glorified man see and hear His God as He is...ie Father & Son - One God of the Universe.

He is on that throne now. The bible promises the righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. Psalm 37:29) The new earth = Gods kingdom in full control, not a new planet.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will take your lack of a proper answer as an addition you do not know.

So i will tell you how good is good enough (i actually already told you)

perfection my friend

If you have Committed 1 sin, You have fallen short of Gods standard.

The word sin in the greek actually means to miss the mark. And all have sinned and miss the mark of Gods standard.

You can;t obey Jesus enough to make it to heaven, Because you have disobeyed enough to earn salvation.

Blessed are the poor in spirit. For theirs is the kingdom. This is my recommendation to you. Stop watering down the law. And fall to your knees.

Yes they miss the mark. They do not practice a sin. That is why it is grace, because they miss the mark. No grace to one who pracrtices a sin-Heb 10:26-Matt 7:22-23

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is on that throne now. The bible promises the righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. Psalm 37:29) The new earth = Gods kingdom in full control, not a new planet.

Not a new planet? Never heard anyone say it was.

* Gods Throne IS Heaven.
* As long as there are Mortals that can be saved, Jesus is their Advocate to Speak to God on their behalf, if a mortal so desires God to Hear him.
* Satan IS in control of this present Earth and men OF the Earth (upon the Earth.) ie OF this World.
* God IS in control of the Weather. God IS in control of men WITH Him and men WITH the Lord Jesus, by, through, of Gods Power, (ie the Holy Spirit); WHO IS CALLED; CHRIST....
* Jesus’ promised Throne is an Earthly “ever lasting” Throne, established By God, first occupied BY king David. That Earthly Throne is NOT “currently” visible to the eyes of men. Manifestation, Coming soon. :)

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not a new planet? Never heard anyone say it was.

* Gods Throne IS Heaven.
* As long as there are Mortals that can be saved, Jesus is their Advocate to Speak to God on their behalf, if a mortal so desires God to Hear him.
* Satan IS in control of this present Earth and men OF the Earth (upon the Earth.) ie OF this World.
* God IS in control of the Weather. God IS in control of men WITH Him and men WITH the Lord Jesus, by, through, of Gods Power, (ie the Holy Spirit); WHO IS CALLED; CHRIST....
* Jesus’ promised Throne is an Earthly “ever lasting” Throne, established By God, first occupied BY king David. That Earthly Throne is NOT “currently” visible to the eyes of men. Manifestation, Coming soon. :)
Just for info, the throne of David is in Westminster Abbey.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they miss the mark. They do not practice a sin. That is why it is grace, because they miss the mark. No grace to one who pracrtices a sin-Heb 10:26-Matt 7:22-23
the one who practices sin has never seen or met God
Whoever is born of God does not practice sin

So I am struggling to see how sin has any bearing in ones eternal destination.

The issue is are we born of God or not. And how is one born of God. Would you not agree

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the one who practices sin has never seen or met God
Whoever is born of God does not practice sin

So I am struggling to see how sin has any bearing in ones eternal destination.

The issue is are we born of God or not. And how is one born of God. Would you not agree

Many are being told they are born of God-Matthew 7:22-23-- but its not truth.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible teaches--Good news for the righteous, bad news for whom God sees as wicked. And his view of the wicked is a lot different than what mortals see.
Thank you. That means you were wrong about there not being two different truths with God.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. That means you were wrong about there not being two different truths with God.

That isnt two different truths. It is one truth. The 1 truth shows there are 2 different paths being walked by mortal man.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isnt two different truths. It is one truth. The 1 truth shows there are 2 different paths being walked by mortal man.
The problem is, you are explaining away the counsel for "rightly dividing" that one truth...as if to say, No, the sword of Christ only has one side.

So, yes, one truth. But, we have been counseled to "cut" it "correctly", or there are grave consequences. Matthew 24:51 And if you persist, you persist against "the whole counsel of God." Acts 20:27