• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not ready to believe that Christians will lose their Salvation. I do believe that the judgement of Christians in the last days will be about spiritual awards granted the Christians. And there will be a lot of sadness from Christians over that loss. I myself will probably lose out on some of those rewards. I'm not worthy of them in my own eyes after all. But who while on earth will be in a position to see all of God's belongings as defined in the parable, let alone be put in charge of them. This is a parable, and Jesus spoke in parables so that those who are self righteous will be judged based on what they heard: the Pharrissees , scribes, saducees, etcetra. Jesus explained the parables to his Diciples. That is my opinion.

Christians will not lose their salvation. Do you think I believe they will? Let me assure you, they will not.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is true to me. It hit me after reading your post that the Death and ressurection of Jesus for the sins past,present and future would be a hoax if it could be lost due to those later sins Jesus died for. Also if we can lose our salvation this implies that those who make it to heaven make it there by grace and something else. Therefore possibly works. Not conciliatory with God's plan of salvati
that it can be lost. Otherwise what were we really saved from at the Cross of Calvary in the first place?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true to me. It hit me after reading your post that the Death and ressurection of Jesus for the sins past,present and future would be a hoax if it could be lost due to those later sins Jesus died for. Also if we can lose our salvation this implies that those who make it to heaven make it there by grace and something else. Therefore possibly works. Not conciliatory with God's plan of salvati
that it can be lost. Otherwise what were we really saved from at the Cross of Calvary in the first place?

Simple, you were saved from the Lake of Fire.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the curse of the Law, which you can go witness acted out in court most any day of the week.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No. That is true...period.

What post are you talking about of mine?

Stranger