Salvation/Sin/Death/Hell/Satan-Demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I think this is overlooked by many. God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses against them. God, having laid on Him the iniquity of us all. The Lamb of God, Who carries away the sin of the world.

What remains is for us to receive the reconciliation. It's not enough for sin to be forgiven, removed, we must be reborn.

Much love!
Ditto

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me I can say to a person that Jesus Christ has already forgiven the sins of others; It is up to them if they believe that are not and start to seek for God, of course that will have to be their choice.
If someone remains unreborn, that is, remaining in their flesh, they are already condemned in death just by that fact alone. But in rebirth, we enter the realm within which we live in that forgiveness.

Much love!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Christophany,

If that is what you believe, it seems many people believe that that sins are not forgiven until they place their faith in Jesus Christ. To me believe that people become saved unto the kingdom of Heaven when they place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, however the blood of Christ was powerful enough to even cleanse the sins of the unbelievers now today. Though it takes faith to consider that everything has been completed, though many people in the faith believe that the Revelation has not been completed and there are many more things to come that people will see and experience.

To me I can say to a person that Jesus Christ has already forgiven the sins of others; It is up to them if they believe that are not and start to seek for God, of course that will have to be their choice.

Thank you for sharing that your view point is that people are not forgiven of their sins unless they place their faith in Christ first though my view is opposed to that view.

With love in Christ;

Matthew G.
No one can understand the full extent of Your sovereign plan.
No one can comprehend the good and evil that You send.
Your dominion is an eternal dominion,
You do what You want, you don't ask our opinion.
You do as You please, You don't need our permission! - Truman Coates

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you agree the results of those ideas leads to universalism ?
IT for sure leads to the second death judgment . ONLY THOSE who believe IN JESUS will be saved and spared from that .
JESUS ALONE SAVES and if folks dont believe that gorgeous truth , THEN HOW DO THEY TRULY KNOW HE WHO DOES SAVE .
THEY DONT . I shun to hell , hades and the lake of fire the all inclusive gospel . TO my last breath my i shun it
JESUS ALONE SAVES and if folks dont believe that , WELL JESUS says they are damned . AND I BELEIVE JESUS , not men who say otherwise .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello you reading this post up to this point,

Gods wisdom is way more fluent than our own wisdom even the wisdom of the World itself.

Though people may not agree with me personally that doesn't mean that God loves me any less than those who may go and oppose the views that are presented here.

It is so freeing; and though many people may agree with each other and support each others ideology that doesn't mean what the Bible suggest is wrong either. As God is the savior of all people. It is very hard to get around that. Especially those who believe, and it is held in my heart to believe on the Son of God.

Though it may be so I do believe in the universal atoning blood of the Lord Jesus Christ was enough and sufficient enough to please God. Believing that all people benefit from the death of Christ ~ because of payment for sin for the whole world. Which means you were forgiven when you were born and ever since your first mistake you just did not know who God or Jesus Christ were just yet.

I do not however believe in universalism in the sense that everyone the dies here on earth are going directly to the Heavenly Jerusalem.

In Revelation 22 it talks about a separation of those with faith, and those without faith.

And believe that is what confuses people or maybe it is their own theology.

Whatever you do with your God given subjectively lived faith is up to you.

Am so unsure why people do not consider Revelation 22 as a possibility for those without faith to be able to live outside of the Kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem. It just may seem unfathomable to even think it to be questionable for God to allow that to be so for some people, though this will how my belief will remain regardless of it being rejected by other people.

With love in Christ, and love for God and others,
Matthew G.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one can understand the full extent of Your sovereign plan.
No one can comprehend the good and evil that You send.
You do what You want, you don't ask our opinion.
You do as You please, You don't need our permission! - Truman Coates

Hello Truman was this something you made up yourself?

Reactions: Truman

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though it may be so I do believe in the universal atoning blood of the Lord Jesus Christ was enough and sufficient enough to please God. Believing that all people benefit from the death of Christ ~ because of payment for sin for the whole world. Which means you were forgiven when you were born and ever since your first mistake you just did not know who God or Jesus Christ were just yet.

That's universalism basically

I do not however believe in universalism in the sense that everyone the dies here on earth are going directly to the Heavenly Jerusalem.

What other "sense" is there and where else do they "directly go"?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you seriously desiring answers or are you desiring to have a defense to prove what is being said wrong, @An Apologetic Sheepdog ?

Because will not much more be said here unless someone else desires to simply share their view.

If you are someone that believes that people go to hell for eternity and they burn there forever and ever and ever please say that.

No judgement here.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you seriously desiring answers or are you desiring to have a defense to prove what is being said wrong, @An Apologetic Sheepdog ?

Both, everything you have posted that I have read is fundamentally and fatally defective in every way and you talk in circles without ever validating a single point by scripture. You just say you "believe".

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you telling me you have taken time to consider what is written in the Revelation Chapter 22?

Listen my friend in Christ; if you are someone who believes that people go to hell and they burn forever and ever and ever and that is where they end up going please just say that.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you telling me you have taken time to consider what is written in the Revelation Chapter 22?

Yes

Listen my friend in Christ; if you are someone who believes that people go to hell and they burn forever and ever and ever and that is where they end up going please just say that.

No, they don't burn forever

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, are you someone that believes that they are destroyed forever and they no longer exist then?

What do you believe if you considered Revelation 22? Is what it says true is not true? What is your take on it itself?

You can just simply say that too. Because I am not here to judge anyone.

Just desire people to share their view.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, are you someone that believes that they are destroyed forever and they no longer exist then?

That's what death is in case nobody ever explained it to you.

What do you believe if you considered Revelation 22? Is what it says true is not true? What is your take on it itself?

That's the new state after all is done for those who have eternal life

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another question for you,

What about the dogs, Murders, liars, why do they all seem to be in the Heavenly Realm and are outside the gate, who are all of those people? Why are they there?

Reactions: Waiting on him

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I think this is overlooked by many. God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses against them. God, having laid on Him the iniquity of us all. The Lamb of God, Who carries away the sin of the world.

What remains is for us to receive the reconciliation. It's not enough for sin to be forgiven, removed, we must be reborn.

Much love!

Would you say that is not good enough for Man?

Or not good enough for God to have removed sin because of the death of His Son?

Do agree with you that God does desire for us to look towards Him to be born again of course.

God desires for all to come the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:
1First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for everyone—

2for kings and all those in authority—so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity.

3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,

4who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.