Sanctified by the BLOOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God is the life-preserver that is thrown to the one who is drowning by the minister.

So yes, God alone saves. He saves through the gospel .

Listen.
God saves through the BLOOD OF JESUS.

And How? Through FAITH ... not by faith, as you teach.
The Gospel and the Holy Spirit Lead a person to BELIEVE IN CHRIST and REPENT TOWARD THE CROSS, and GOD SAVES THEM USING THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
Once they are Saved they are always saved, as how can the Blood of Jesus ever fail to keep you saved?
Redemption is not temporary, and its not based on how be behave later.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought we were discussing Baptism? But yes, many dont recognize the power of the Holy Spirit in the consecration of the Eucharist either..

Is it a sin to make an idol out of the sacrament as you have done?

It is both right and just to worship Jesus, present in the sacrament.

God, Christ, and none of the Apostles referred to it as the "Eucharist."

Whether we say eucharist, or the Body and Blood of Christ, or the Bread and the Cup, or the Living Bread come down from heaven... We are referring to the same thing... Why do you have an issue with the term Eucharist which the Church has used for 2000 years?

Its possible to take this sacrament and be confirmed, and end up in Hell.
Do you understand why?

Yes, St. Paul made it quite clear that to eat and drink unworthily would be eating and drinking condemnation on oneself..

Peace be with you!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen.

And How? Through FAITH ... not by faith, as you teach.

It depends on whether you are "circumcised" or "uncircumcised" (spiritually, Romans 2:28-29)...

Rom 3:30, Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

I believe that the Lord calls on us to become circumcised of heart:

Jer 4:3, For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.
Jer 4:4, Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Once they are Saved they are always saved, as how can the Blood of Jesus ever fail to keep you saved?

Once the blood of Jesus had covered or washed away a specific sin, you can sin again. Is this new sin covered or washed away in the blood? It is disputable, I suppose; but if it isn't, then confession and transparency will subject that new sin to the sight of God and He will then be able to wash it away.

Now, I believe that all sins (past, present, and future) are covered by the blood; so that our position in Christ is undeniable and cannot be messed with. But our relationship / connectedness / fellowship is at stake when we are not transparent before the Lord. Our relationship has to be one of transparency; we have to be real before God. Adam was wrong to hide from the Lord in the garden; and he hid because he had sinned and did not want the Lord to know about his sin. Of course, the Lord knew. But Adam thought that he could hide. If he had just boldly come before the Lord and said, "I sinned against you by eating of the tree" if it had been New Testament times, the Lord would have forgiven him on the spot. Because he would have been transparent before Him and not trying to keep information from the Lord who is Omniscient anyway. But it was a matter of what was in his heart. He knew that he had sinned and that this was unacceptable. But if he would have brought that sin before the Lord, things might have turned out differently; at least, if we could apply New Testament principles to back then.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once the blood of Jesus had covered or washed away a specific sin, you can sin again. Is this new sin covered or washed away in the blood? It is disputable, I suppose; but if it isn't, then confession and transparency will subject that new sin to the sight of God and He will then be able to wash it away.
We have already been reconciled to God by the death of Jesus. Now, how much more will we be saved by His life?

Here's the scandal of the Gospel . . . God has removed the sin of the world. Jesus carried it away. God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. Now, we are urged, be reconciled to Him.

God has removed everything that was against us, that kept us from being His friends. So that having already happened, now that we have believed, now that we are in Christ, now what? Will my sin tomorrow keep me from Him? Absolutely not! We have been reconciled to God even before we believed.

More scandal . . . even my sin right now, should I be committing sin, will not separate me from God.

Yes, it impacts the quality of my life, but simply stated, God is here with me to help me, loving me, not condemning me, even in the midst of sinning. He is my Father, and nothing will ever change that.

Much love!

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have already been reconciled to God by the death of Jesus. Now, how much more will we be saved by His life?

Here's the scandal of the Gospel . . . God has removed the sin of the world. Jesus carried it away. God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. Now, we are urged, be reconciled to Him.

God has removed everything that was against us, that kept us from being His friends. So that having already happened, now that we have believed, now that we are in Christ, now what? Will my sin tomorrow keep me from Him? Absolutely not! We have been reconciled to God even before we believed.

Much love!
All I'm saying is that to have any good relationship, transparency is needed in any good relationship.

If your husband or wife doesn't really know you, can you say that you have a good marriage?

This is all that I'm even saying...

What happens on your day of judgment if Jesus "never knew you"?

Reactions: marks

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen.
Indeed. And the blood of Jesus is applied when we are transparent before Him.

1Jo 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is both right and just to worship Jesus, present in the sacrament.

Are you able to worship Him without the cookie in you mouth and the juice in the cup?
You might want to thinking about that, before you answer too quickly, and discover yourself dishonest.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone who is born again has been circumcised by the Holy Spirit.
Otherwise, you're not born again.

Then everyone who is born again is justified "by" faith (Romans 3:30)

The blood of Jesus is applied when a sinner hears the Gospel, and receives Christ and is born again.
THAT is when you are "blood atoned" and "blood bought".

The blood of Jesus is applied to those who walk in the light as He is in the light (1 John 1:7).

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you able to worship Him without the cookie in you mouth and the juice in the cup?

The Eucharist is not a 'cookie'. It is the Body and Blood of Christ.
Doubt I understand, but a little respect, (at least!) would be in order don't you think?

You might want to thinking about that, before you answer too quickly, and discover yourself dishonest.

?? Strange question... Of course I can worship Him, whether He be in my mouth or no.
But to receive Him, is to allow Him to 'know' me as He knows His bride, that I may bear much fruit!

Peace be with you!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I'm saying is that to have any good relationship, transparency is needed in any good relationship.
We will do much better if we are not hiding from God any longer. I don't see any sin as separating us from God being His children. All is reconciled in Christ, even, God forbid, the sin I may be commiting at this very moment.

If we continue to hide from Him, we do not live in His power, because we aren't trusting Him. Adam hides from God, the new man lives unto God. If we are hiding from Him, that is our flesh, and we need to come back to faith in our forever Sonship - in Christ.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Eucharist is not a 'cookie'.

The eucharist you worship came from a pack that contained about 500 "jesus's", that was made in China, and shipped in a box to your local church.

So, as i said.
You worship a cookie and a glass of juice.
God said for you to not have any other "Gods' before Him, and that includes making an IDOL out of a cookie and some juice.
Do you also worship and pray to Mary?