Saying Goodbye

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have enjoyed being here and am grateful to have made the Encounter team.

I'd like to say Goodbye.

I struggle with vanity and I want to connect with God and do what He says more than simply sounding spiritual. And who knows, maybe Ill freak out and return as Wynona2 or something.

But if I don't, know that Ive enjoyed all of your posts, prayers, advice, and encouragement.

Feel free to send me a pm to keep in contact if you'd like.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd like to say Goodbye.

I struggle with vanity and I want to connect with God and do what He says more than simply sounding spiritual. And who knows, maybe Ill freak out and return as Wynona2 or something.

But if I don't, know that Ive enjoyed all of your posts, prayers, advice, and encouragement.

1696540279485.png

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been thinking about leaving too. I'm not really liking social media and enjoy real interaction instead. Sorry to see you go. I'll probably stay on to be friendly to a few people here. And I'm realizing that I like seeing the news stories.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I'd like to say Goodbye.

Running won't change anything Wynona. It's not like there's a bus here you have to catch.
Change comes when paradigm shifts. Change does not come when paradigm is justified or stubbornly reinforced.
The common paradigm is to look to oneself for a solution. It takes many forms and is as natural as breathing......it is however no solution.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd like to say Goodbye.

God bless your quest. :)

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been thinking about leaving too. I'm not really liking social media and enjoy real interaction instead. Sorry to see you go. I'll probably stay on to be friendly to a few people here. And I'm realizing that I like seeing the news stories.
Will be sorry to see you go, Dev. We seem to be in some of the same topics.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd like to say Goodbye.

Dear Wynona,

I have enjoyed your posts, sweet disposition, and excitement as you have entered motherhood.
I get the feeling you have confused vanity with having enjoyed the tending as a wife, as a homemaker and the freedom to attend to your own personal interests with the realization being a new mommy, is more than like the saying of having a “full plate”.
More so like a “platter”, that every time you think you have a minute to yourself, that little bundle of joy reminds you otherwise!
If you manage to get an hour a day to yourself, whereby you are not exhausted, you are experiencing the joy of womanhood.
The other 23 hours you are experiencing the joy of motherhood, whereby your little one is Wholly dependent and TRUSTING of you.
No doubt, it is day after day, exhausting, However…each day a blessing, that you are able to see and experience the wonderful little things of your new baby experiencing for the first time. They grow fast, They learn fast, enjoy every moment.
You will be missed, but expect you’ll be back!

God Bless you and yours,
Taken

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd like to say Goodbye.

I know that you are in prayer. Accept everything from the Lord with thanksgiving. Don't let anyone make you doubt what you know to be true. Take care sis. I will miss you.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd like to say Goodbye.

As you see by the posts before mine, you are appreciated and will be missed. I join in saying you will be missed. Hopefully you will return before too long. Love always in Christ.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wynona, may your continuing walk with the Lord strengthen you and gives you a sense of peace and comfort as He draws you deeper into a growing relationship with Him.

Go with our blessing and shine in the roles that God has for you. We will miss you, but God has a purpose for us all and we all need to be walking in Step with Him.

Shalom

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd like to say Goodbye.

I can relate to wanting to leave. I go through it too. But after so many times I’ve learned to keep the door open. why shut that door completely because you never know…you might want to check in on us. Leaving the door open for you @Wynona…whether it’s Wynona or Wynona2 :waves:hmmx1::cold:… those emoji’s are supposed to signify …waiting.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to see you go. But why not take a month off to reflect and come back? Another words, don't make hasty decisions.
I don't know, to be honest. Im not sure Ill be back even if I leave the account on.

Reactions: amadeus

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know, to be honest. Im not sure Ill be back even if I leave the account on.

Since you mentioned a problem with vanity. Do you think you might stay if you were not on staff? Just a regular member?

Reactions: Nancy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you mentioned a problem with vanity. Do you think you might stay if you were not on staff? Just a regular member?
I am glad about the staff member thing. Because I didn't ask for it, I dont feel convicted for vanity because of it.

I really believe I need to not have an online presence for the time being. Its a personal character issue. I have no problem with the forum itself. I think this is a good place.