SDA: Seventh Dilemma Adventism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the Lord states “Judgement begins at the house of God.” (1 Pet 4:17)

When it states, that judgment begins with the “house of God”, we must understand that both the true house, and the false house have existed together for most of these many centuries but, only the true house has been under judgment sense its conception, It began with the Head of the “house of God,” with our Lord Jesus Christ, who was tempted (tried) in all points like as are we (Heb 2:18), but now as we have reached the end of the age the time has come to separate the true and the false Christian, the wheat and the tares in the nominal (professing) church.

As our Lord stated in Matt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.”

As we have reached the end of the age, the harvest, it is time for the judgement (krima: Strong’s # 2917 the result of judging, the final decision) of the nominal professing Church, the organization, NOT the individual members, the individual members are only being judge so far as to separate the true, (the wheat), from the false, (the tares), the true are now coming to the “krima” decision for their part, but the false are only being judge as a system, this is not the time for their individual judgment, that will come later in the “appointed day”, for now judgment has come upon the system itself, “Babylon”.

This judgment against Great Babylon has already taken place, the “krima” or final decision has been rendered, and thus the sentence:

Thou have been weighed in the balances, and have been found wanting…” (Dan 5:27)

Behold, thy house is left unto you desolate.” (Matt 23:38)

(Compare Isa 8:14) The nominal Jewish house, the fleshly of the Jewish age and the nominal Christian house, the spiritual of the Gospel age stand related to each other as type to antitype.

Babylon hath been (was) a golden cup in the Lord’s hand that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine (false teachings); therefore the nations are mad. Babylon is suddenly fallen and will be destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reaches unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.” (Jer 51:7-9)

…Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Rev 18: 2-4

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.” Rev 18:21

And a mighty angel” (a messenger or agent of the Lord, i.e. any agency whether animate or inanimate which the Lord choses to use at the time) in this case the messenger is great earth quake or revolution which shall see the end of this age.

took up a stone” (Tyre meaning “rock” a type of Babylon, the kingdom of Satan, Compare Ezek Chapter 26 and Isa Chapter 23).

like a great millstone” (The world’s largest and oldest grinder of food for Christendom, Compare Matt 24:41; Rev 18:22)

and cast it into the sea” (the restless or anarchist masses of humanity) during the great time of trouble.

Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.” (With violence in the sea of anarchy her plagues will come, quickly “in one day”, a day or period of darkness and trouble, in “one hour”, Compare Rev 18:8, 17, and 19.

Ok, Harvest. But I'm already familiar with these promises. What I'm after is this: When and in what form? If judgment will come in one hour, and you're saying that hour is already upon us, how is this judgment now falling?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Harvest 1874

Thanks for overview. I'd never heard of it.

So are you 'Free Bible Students' or 'Associated Bible Student?'
( I just looked it up)
What is the difference?

You have been on this Site a few months now. At least you didn't attempt to drown/flood the Site with what you believed...like another here has in a short amount of time.
I appreciate that. You waited until you were asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not see the contradiction in these two statements?

Peace!

We see no contradiction; the true Church is not a part of Babylon having long since heard the call of the Lord to come out. As it is written, the voice of the bridegroom (our Lord) and the voice of the bride (the true Church) are no longer heard in her. (Rev 18:23) If the voice of the Bride groom is no longer heard in her, the implication is clear the true Church has heeded the Lords instruction in Rev 18:4 and come out.

Now as we had likewise stated there are nevertheless still many of the Lord’s true children who are still trapped in Babylon, those who still believe that they must be connected in one way or another to one of the various institutions in Babylon. These are for the most part “babes in Christ” immature Christians not yet fully developed. Most of these will not be set free until the destruction of Babylon in the great time of trouble. They will for the most part comprise the Great Company class who will come up out of the great tribulation washing their ropes in the blood of the lamb. Having not fully developed in the prescribed time they are unfit for the kingdom honors given the faithful overcomers of this age to sit with their Lord on his throne, nevertheless because they never denied their Lord and overcame during the hour of temptation they are invited to the wedding feast and will stand before the throne with the palm branches in their hands, denoting victory. Rev 7:9-17

Peace to you too, my brother

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, Harvest. But I'm already familiar with these promises. What I'm after is this: When and in what form? If judgment will come in one hour, and you're saying that hour is already upon us, how is this judgment now falling?

When?

The Judgement of Babylon is even now proceeding as we have entered the harvest of the end of the age.

In what form or method is this judgement transpiring at the present time?

Presently the “sickle of truth” (Rev 14:14, 15) is being used to separate the true (the wheat) from the false (the tares), this work is going on behind the scenes and is unbeknownst to both the world and the professing church.

As for the “day” and “hour” of Great Babylon’s destruction that has not yet come, the harvest is not yet complete. Nothing can interfere with the completion of the bride of Christ, the “four winds” which will unleash the great time of trouble upon Babylon and the world must yet still wait.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Harvest 1874

Thanks for overview. I'd never heard of it.

So are you 'Free Bible Students' or 'Associated Bible Student?'
( I just looked it up)
What is the difference?

You have been on this Site a few months now. At least you didn't attempt to drown/flood the Site with what you believed...like another here has in a short amount of time.
I appreciate that. You waited until you were asked.

Associated Bible Student, we generally adhere to the original teachings of Pastor Russell as in distinction with other Bible Student groups such as the Dawn Bible Students who have drifted a bit.

As for not pushing our beliefs on others, we prefer to just present the truth and allow the sword of the spirit to do its work. It is not for us to give the eye to see or the ear to hear, that can only come from the Lord.

Reactions: Helen

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The true Church is not a denomination. Those of the early Church bore no denominational names, but were simply identified by their location, for example, “Unto the church of God which is at Corinth ...sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints...” (1 Cor. 1:2)
1 Peter 5:13
She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark.
1) If the early churches were identified by there location, where is Babylon?
2) When did this church allegedly transform into a whore?
3) What is the location of the church founded by St. Thomas the Apostle that is still there?
4) What is the location of the church founded by St. Andrew the Apostle
that is still there?

5)The first 40(-1) popes were killed by pagan Romans.
Was the Whore of Babylon killing the Whore of Babylon's leadership?
6) Can you name 1 (one) martyr of the first 1-2 centuries whose name does not appear in scripture?
7) Can you name 1 (one) early church Christian (1st 300 years) whose writings are compatible with Bible Student theology?

Pontification is easy, research is hard.

aa wings.jpg

Does the Whore of Babylon have offspring
that obey the commandments and testify to Jesus Christ?​

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Harvest 1874

While I can appreciate your fervour, its unfortunate that you have followed the doctrines of men, that make an enemy of your brothers and sisters...
The hour of the judgement of Babylon has indeed been set, unless she repents and turns to Christ and His Church... But she will not repent.. Her own strength is her god...

The most successful lie of the enemy has been to identify the Church as babylon... Open your eyes... We are not your enemy.

Peace!

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Harvest 1874

While I can appreciate your fervour, its unfortunate that you have followed the doctrines of men, that make an enemy of your brothers and sisters...
The hour of the judgement of Babylon has indeed been set, unless she repents and turns to Christ and His Church... But she will not repent.. Her own strength is her god...

The most successful lie of the enemy has been to identify the Church as babylon... Open your eyes... We are not your enemy.

Peace!
Sorry but this is not the doctrine of men, it comes straight from the scriptures, merely because someone turns a blind eye to it does not make it any less true. As for Babylon you are correct she has not repented nor will she, her fate is sealed the sea class will be the end of her.

The Adversaries great masterpiece the apostate church has long since been exposed, all the reformers of the past recognized her for what she was and in due time in the great time of trouble it will be manifest to the rest of the world.

I'm sorry you still haven’t grasp it we don’t consider you (Catholics or Protestants) our enemy; it is the systems of error that are the enemy, it is these great systems which have entrapped and have kept the Lord’s people apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No this is something the Catholic Church does (along with many other denominations) when it makes a distinction between the clergy and the lay persons, the congregation, addressing the clergy as Reverends, Fathers and etc.
Only in your anti-Catholic little mind.
Bible Students hold as the Lord so taught, "Be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matt. 23:8, 9)
Do you take all hyperbole as strictly literal?

Matt. 23:9 – Jesus says, “call no man father.” But Bible Students use this verse in an attempt to prove that it is wrong for Catholics to call priests “father.” This is an example of “eisegesis” (imposing one’s views upon a passage) as opposed to “exegesis” (drawing out the meaning of the passage from its context). In this verse, Jesus was discouraging His followers from elevating the scribes and Pharisees to the titles of “fathers” and “rabbis” because they were hypocrites. Jesus warns us not to elevate anyone to the level of our heavenly Father.
Catholics who call their priest "God" are quickly refered to a psychiatrist.

Matt. 23:8 – in this teaching, Jesus also says not to call anyone teacher or rabbi as well. But don’t you call your teachers “teacher?” What about this commandment of Jesus? When Bible Students say “call no man father,” they must also argue that we cannot call any man teacher either.
("teacher" is synonymous with "doctor"; do you violate your own criteria of "call no man doctor"??? You better not call your doctor "doctor" or you will be violating your own absurd interpretations. Is calling a teacher "teacher" in your kingdom halls absolutely forbidden??? If not, why not?
1 Cor. 4:15 – Paul writes, “I became your father in Christ Jesus.” PAUL MUST BE WRONG.
1 John 2:1,13,14 – John calls the elders of the Church “fathers.” JOHN MUST BE WRONG.

The distinction we were attempting to make here was between the system (the institution or organization, whether it be the Catholic Church or any of the various Protestant denominations) and the individuals who attend it. Yes in truth the body is in reality the Church, not the building or the organization, but unfortunately that generally slips the minds of most believers and they too often associate the system or organization as the Church which they in turn are attendants.
Who taught you this crap? Apostate Protestant ministers who founded every made-in-America "religion" are experts on Catholic ecclesiology? Gimmie a break, pleeeze.
Exposed by whom? The Catholic Church, there is no bigger denier of whom Great Babylon Mother of Harlots truly represents then the Catholic Church, just as they are in similar denial of being the apostate church, the Antichrist. Nevertheless denial doesn’t change facts.

There is no bigger denier than any given belief system that re-writes history to force fit it into their presuppositions.

Once again we refer to the system not to individual Catholics.
Once again, St. Paul refers to the Magisterum (Peter, James and John) to verify his gospel but not to individual disciples??? This is how your quote above is structured and it makes no sense.
‘In reference to the Jews to follow their fulfillment’, fulfillment of what? Where do you come up with this dribble? Oh wait that’s right it says so in the catechism.
Catholicism is the fulfillment of Judaism. You can't make that claim because you have no evidence. You couldn't pry evidence out of history and scripture if you used a crow bar. You ain't got any.
The structure of the Church is modeled after the Davidic Kingdom. You can't accept that because you don't understand the Davidic Kingdom, as you have clearly indicated. You"rightly divide" the Old Testament from the New Testament with a chain saw.
The NWT where did this come from, I’m not using the NWT, I’m using the NKJV. As for the so-called “sneaky alterations” which you allude to in the NWT, I believe it’s called a further work and clarification of the original Hebrew and Greek texts based on the more recent availability and access to more MSS than what was available when the Authorize Version of the King James Bible was first translated, at the time they had only access to 8 MSS none of which was earlier than the tenth century.
OH YEA?!!!? My Mr. Dress-up can beat up your Mr. Rogers ANY DAY!!!

sell the vatican.jpg

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When?

The Judgement of Babylon is even now proceeding as we have entered the harvest of the end of the age.

In what form or method is this judgement transpiring at the present time?

Presently the “sickle of truth” (Rev 14:14, 15) is being used to separate the true (the wheat) from the false (the tares), this work is going on behind the scenes and is unbeknownst to both the world and the professing church.

As for the “day” and “hour” of Great Babylon’s destruction that has not yet come, the harvest is not yet complete. Nothing can interfere with the completion of the bride of Christ, the “four winds” which will unleash the great time of trouble upon Babylon and the world must yet still wait.

Let me ask you, what part does your group say the gifts of the Holy Spirit play in the end-time harvest then?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
don’t consider you (Catholics or Protestants) our enemy; it is the systems of error that are the enemy

What you havent grasped is that the Catholic 'system' IS us. We are ONE!

And the Spirit, and the bride say 'Come'

Pax!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"The Trinity can be proven from Scripture, indeed (material sufficiency), but Scripture Alone as a principle was not formally sufficient to prevent the Arian crisis from occurring. In other words, the decisive factor in these controversies was the appeal to apostolic succession and Tradition, which showed that the Church had always been trinitarian."

The tradition of Arianism was non-existent. Arianism is in close doctrinal proximity to Bible Students theology. Arianism was refuted at the Council of Nicae, 72 years before the full canon of scripture was realized. Arius, who claimed Jesus was created, and Bible Students, who claim Jesus was created, are remarkably similar. o_O

mike1.jpg

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry you still haven’t grasp it we don’t consider you (Catholics or Protestants) our enemy; it is the systems of error that are the enemy, it is these great systems which have entrapped and have kept the Lord’s people apart.
In both Old and New Testaments, there are three ranks of priests, which are commonly referred to as the high priests, the ministerial priests, and the universal priests.

At the time of the Exodus the high priest was Aaron (Ex. 31:30), the ministerial priests were his four sons (Ex. 28:21; the sons were Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar, the first two of which were killed for abusing their priestly duties), and the universal priests were the people of Israel as a whole (Exodus 19:6).

The three-fold model of the priesthood which was in use at the time of Aaron was carried over into the New Testament and thus we find there also a high priest, ministerial priests, and universal priests. In the New Testament age the high priest is Jesus Christ (Heb. 3:1), the ministerial priests are Christ’s ordained ministers of the gospel (Rom. 15:16), and the universal priests are the entire Christian people (1 Peter. 2:5, 9).

So the Bible clearly states that all Christians are priests (1 Peter 2:5, 9), as the Catholic Church clearly teaches for all who bother to read its teachings, see Catechism of the Catholic Church 1141-4, 1268, 1305, 1535, 1547, 1591-2 on the common priesthood. But the Bible also said the same thing about the Israelites (Ex. 19:6), yet this did not prevent there from being a separate, ministerial priesthood even before the Law of Moses was given (Ex. 19:22, 24).

Please explain how I, a common priest, is entrapped by my ministerial priest...no, wait....
my ministerial priest is entrapped by the priest/bishop...no wait...
...the priest/bishop is entrapped by the priest/cardinals and the priest/Pope, who entraps the common priest, me, by delegating super-mind control powers to keep the whole system entrapped. I look forward to your rigorously intelligent response.

pope accept jesus.jpg
it is the systems of error that are the enemy, it is these great systems
which have entrapped and have kept the Lord’s people apart

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
MATTHEW 16:29
You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my temporary church and the gates of hades shall prevail sometime before 1517.

...no, wait...

You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my Whore of Babylon, for the gates of Hades have already prevailed.

...no, wait...

You are "Get Behind Me Satan", and upon this rock I will build my divided house and the gates of hades can take a vacation.

...no, wait...

You are Thrice Deny Me, and upon your cowardice I will build a temporary church, so the gates of hades won't have to work so hard.

...no., wait...

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

...no, wait...

That only applies to the Book of Rebelation, us Whore da Babble-onians can translate erroneously and get away with it.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me ask you, what part does your group say the gifts of the Holy Spirit play in the end-time harvest then?

In the early Church, following the Pentecostal outpouring of the holy spirit, every consecrated believer received a gift or talent, and some received many of these, as the Apostle says: "The manifestation of the spirit [a portion, at least one talent] is given to every man [in this consecrated Church] to profit withal." Each had a responsibility in proportion as he had talents or gifts of the spirit, and hence the Apostle Paul having more than the others, had a greater responsibility because he had greater opportunities; and we judge that he measured up to these responsibilities in a manner most acceptable to the Master. (1 Cor 14:18) But those gifts must have ceased within a short time after the death of the Apostles, because we most clearly find that the gifts of the spirit were imparted to believers only through the laying on of hands of the apostles (1 Tim 4:14; 2 Tim 1:6) --that they did not come supernaturally from God to every individual, --and that those who possessed the gifts themselves, except the apostles, could not communicate them to others. -- Acts 8:12-20.

A careful reading of the Book of Acts, which is the only inspired historical record we have of the early church, does not reveal any miracles being accomplished by anyone other than an Apostle, or one to whom one of the Apostles had specifically delegated such powers by the laying on of hands.

The object of those gifts, was for the establishment of the early Church, but with its establishment their necessity ceased, and hence the gifts ceased in that form, and have since continued with the Lord's people in a very different form; that is to say, since then the natural gifts or talents which each person possesses through birth, education and training are reckoned, when he is consecrated to the Lord and accepted by him, as being owned or possessed by the man's new or holy spirit, and hence are reckoned as talents or abilities committed to his care, and for the use of which he will be held responsible in the outcome.

The gifts of the Spirit died out with the death of the apostles and of those upon whom they had conferred the gifts, but the fruits of the spirit were to abide. The fruits are more valuable than the gifts, because they represent character and nor merely powers.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.” 1 Cor 13:2

Here the Apostle was showing the greater value of the “fruits of the spirit” chief among which is love, over those of the “gifts of the spirit”.

Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail (Greek, katarego, cease, pass away); whether there are tongues, they will cease (The value and necessity would cease, being superseded by education in the truth, in the knowledge of the Lord and in the graces of the Spirit); whether there is knowledge (Special inspirations of knowledge of mysteries and the ability to expound the deep things of God.), it will vanish away (As greater knowledge would come). For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when that which is perfect has come (when perfect knowledge has come), then that which is in part will be done away.” 1 Cor 13:8

Other graces and gifts may serve their purposes and pass away; but love is so elemental that when fully attained, it may always be ours--throughout eternity.

However your question was, what part we believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit play in the end-time harvest?

Although it is true that the gifts of the spirit have passed away, many still believe they have not and such belief we believe will play right into the hands of the Adversary who having not only counterfeited the true church with his own version the apostate church, will in these last days as he sees his time coming to an end make every effort to stumble the last of the Lord’s true children this side of the vail. And what better way to do this than once again to counterfeit the works of God.

As we mentioned in the beginning when the Church was in its infancy stage special gifts were used amongst the Lord’s people as a witness to help establish the Church.

This is attested to in Heb 2:4 which when speaking of the “great salvation” then being brought to light by our Lord it says it was “confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to his own will."

It was with signs, wonders and various miracles that the Lord bore witness in confirming and establishing his Church, so too the Adversary in order to up-hold his church, represented in Great Babylon he will likewise employ some of the same methods, as attested to in 2 Thess 2:9-12

Whose presence (the Lord Jesus Christ at his second Advent) shall be according to (or accompanied by) an in-working of Satan with all manner of mighty works and signs and wonders of falsehood, and with all manner of deceit (and deception) of unrighteousness in them who are destroying themselves, because the love of the truth (all truth, but particularly that dealing with these events) they did not welcome (did not accept, nor heed) that they might be saved (spared from these deceptions).

And for this reason God will send them (permit to come upon them) strong delusion, to the end that they should (or will) believe the falsehood (The various lying signs and wonders performed by Satan and his minions, which includes not only the fallen spirits but likewise his blind and deceived human agencies shall be so convincing to those who preferred error and who refused to accept the truth on this subject, that they will be totally overcome by them, believing them to be the works of the Father and of his Son) This so that they all should be judged who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness (falsehood, errors).”

For false Christ and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.Matt 24:24, 25

How great will these deceptions and lying wonders be? So great that if not for the fact that the elect having been forearmed by the truth on this as well as on other aspects of God’s plan involving the overturning of the old order, and the events soon to transpire that even they would fall prey (be deceived) by these deceptions. That is how great these deceptions shall be.

The implication is most positively clear and evident; EVERY ONE else (not of the elect) regardless of their professions will be deceived in one-way or another, this will probably include even many of the Great Company class.

Note especially the Lord’s warning to his people in regards to this, Verse 25

See I have told you beforehand

To be forewarned is to be forearmed, none of the Lord’s people who are fully awake, and who have heeded his warnings in respect to these things should be caught off guard by these lying wonders, none should be found later saying,

Lord I did not know that this was going to take place, I thought it was you performing the wonders, had I known it was not, I would have been better prepared to resist these deceptions

If you succumb to these deceptions it will be your own fault, none will be without excuse.

The mighty works and acts of healing by Jesus and his disciples were intended to foreshadow the work of the Millennial Age, the time of Christ’s kingdom on earth, when "the eyes of the blind shall be opened...and the lame man leap as an hart". (Isa 35) The coming Age, not this one, is the Age of miracles. The walk of the Church in this Age is by faith, not by sight, and the evidences of Divine acceptance are those which are discerned only by the Spirit-guided mind.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gifts of the Spirit died out with the death of the apostles and of those upon whom they had conferred the gifts.

The words above were all I was after. So then your position is that the harvest has already commenced, yet this time it will take place without signs and wonders following. And how many do you expect to reach by this means?

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Although it is true that the gifts of the spirit have passed away, many still believe they have not and such belief we believe will play right into the hands of the Adversary who having not only counterfeited the true church with his own version the apostate church, will in these last days as he sees his time coming to an end make every effort to stumble the last of the Lord’s true children this side of the vail. And what better way to do this than once again to counterfeit the works of God.
JUDGEMENT OF GOD FALLS ON "COUNTERFEIT" CHURCH IN NICARAGUA
Nicaraguan forces storm barrio, destroy churches; ‘it is a genocide,’ says priest
July 19, 2018

Nicaraguan police and pro-regime paramilitary forces stormed the indigenous community of Monimbó, a center of opposition to the President Daniel Ortega’s repressive regime.

“This is a barrio of humble people, an indigenous barrio of working people,” Father Augusto Gutiérrez, who ministers in Monimbó, told a Spanish radio station.

“The paramilitaries entered the barrio,” he continued. “There have been four hours of attack with heavy military weapons, destroying the churches … It is a genocide. It has no other name.”

Noting that the people were using homemade weapons to defend themselves, Father Gutiérrez appealed to the Spanish government and the international community for help.

He pleaded, “Do not let us die!”
Pope’s representative in Nicaragua appeals for peace
The Apostolic Nuncio to Nicaragua appeals in Pope Francis’ name for peace in the country, where over 360 people have died and government forces have occupied the opposition bastion of Masaya near the capital, Managua.
https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2018-07/pope-francis-nuncio-nicaragua-peace.html

JUDGEMENT OF GOD FALLS ON "COUNTERFEIT" ADOPTION AGENCY.

Judge: Catholic agency must consider same-sex couples for foster placement

PHILADELPHIA - A federal judge has swept away claims of religious discrimination by plaintiffs including Catholic Social Services of the Philadelphia Archdiocese and ruled the Church agency must provide home assessments for same-sex couples wishing to provide foster care for at-risk children in Philadelphia.

The Catholic agency’s leadership testified in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia that doing so would amount to Church approval of LGBT relationships.

Catholic teaching emphasizes respect and compassion for LGBT persons but opposes homosexual acts as contrary to God’s plan for human sexuality, which is reserved only for marriage between one man and one woman...

While the case now heads to the federal appellate courts, CSS’ foster care program appears in jeopardy if it does not comply with the ruling to certify same-sex foster parents.

As it has done for more than 100 years, CSS continues providing foster care to about 127 children a day with more than 100 families in Philadelphia. That care is supported with $3.8 million annually from CSS with its own private funds in addition to $1.7 million annually in per diem payments from DHS.

In recent years similar Catholic agencies in Boston, San Francisco, the District of Columbia and Illinois have stopped providing adoption or foster care services rather than violate Church teaching and place children with same-sex or unmarried heterosexual couples.

In recent years similar Catholic agencies in Boston, San Francisco, the District of Columbia and Illinois have stopped providing adoption or foster care services rather than violate Church teaching and place children with same-sex or unmarried heterosexual couples.

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-u...nsider-same-sex-couples-for-foster-placement/
The judgement of God is falling on those counterfeit apostate adoption agencies!

Attachments

• nicaraqua police.jpeg
    nicaraqua police.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Fourth Reich extends its gratitude to Bible Students for perpetuating Joseph Geobble's propaganda campaign in demonizing our enemy.

Goebbels-Propaganda-Against-Catholic-Priests.png SEE POST #7

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words above were all I was after. So then your position is that the harvest has already commenced, yet this time it will take place without signs and wonders following. And how many do you expect to reach by this means?

You state: The words above were all I was after.

In Reply, I always like to clarify my position so that others (not necessarily the individual who proposed the question) might get some idea from where I’m coming. There are a lot of “ghost” on these forums who may or may not be members but nonetheless who are searchers seeking truth on various subjects, it may possibly be the very subject under discussion therefore I like to be through for their sake if not yours. You of course are free to read what you wish and disregard the rest if you like it’s not my loss, I have done my duty in presenting the truth, now it’s up to he who has an ear to hear.

You state: So then your position is that the harvest has already commenced, yet this time it will take place without signs and wonders following

In Reply, Yes the harvest has already commenced, it has been progressing for some time now in fact we have enter that period which the Lord warn us of in Matt 24:15-20, specifically the “winter” or “Sabbath”. The further in we get the harder it will become for the Lord’s true people to get out.

As for “signs and wonders” did we not just warn of those “signs and wonders” to come. I believe what you are asking is will not the Lord himself employ “signs and wonders” during this time as he and his disciples did at the first advent. The answer is NO.

This time as alluded to by both the texts we had previous provided the “signs and wonders” will not come from the Lord and his disciples, but rather Satan and his disciples, and unless this lesson (warning) be thoroughly impress upon all there will be a lot of believers falling prey to these deceptions, imagining they be of the Lord when in fact they are the works of the Adversary.

For false Christ and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.Matt 24:24

Whose presence (the Lord Jesus Christ at his Second Advent) shall be according to (or accompanied by) an in-working of Satan with all manner of mighty works and signs and wonders of falsehood.”

The Lord’s warning is quite clear as from whence the “sings and wonders” will originate at this time. “See I have told you beforehandMatt 24:25

You asked: And how many do you expect to reach by this means?

In Reply, The Lord is not employing outward signs and miracles at this time, such were only used at the beginning of the age to establish the Church, we now have a much greater testimony to sustain us, the “written word”, that we be thoroughly furnished and warned of what is to come. The Gospel age including its harvest which is a part of that age is the age of faith, not sight. The true followers of the Lord have no need for outward signs and wonders to assure them of the Lord’s parousia (presence), nor of the “times and seasons”, the harvest for we have the “the more sure word of prophecy” (the divine revelation), to enlighten and guide us. (2 Pet 1:19)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Reply, The Lord is not employing outward signs and miracles at this time, such were only used at the beginning of the age to establish the Church, we now have a much greater testimony to sustain us, the “written word”, that we be thoroughly furnished and warned of what is to come. The Gospel age including its harvest which is a part of that age is the age of faith, not sight. The true followers of the Lord have no need for outward signs and wonders to assure them of the Lord’s parousia (presence), nor of the “times and seasons”, the harvest for we have the “the more sure word of prophecy” (the divine revelation), to enlighten and guide us. (2 Pet 1:19)

Harvest, I understand that you are clarifying your position through longer posts, but I am using shorter posts to cut straight to the chase, and you didn't answer my question. I'm curious to know how many you expect to reach by your approach.