Secure Eternal Salvation 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a sinner. We all are. You cannot stop sinning.

Speak for yourself.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

I'll not repent of the righteousness of God to go and sin no more, for a proud lifelong card-carrying sinner such as yourself.

so you’re saying, you dont sin??? :eek::eek:

1 john tells us that the person who says he is without sin, has made a liar of God and the truth is not in him. In other words, if you think you arent a sinner, you arent saved.

1 john 1:8

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While we should strive to not sin, you cannot stop it. no true christian willingly sins. True christians dont plan sin. They merely fall into it. Big difference.

You cannot, because you will not.

The difference between OSAS hypocrites and elect saints is that of willingness:

The saints in Christ Jesus are willing to obey Him in all things and pray for grace to help do so. OSAS is unwilling to even think of obeying Him in all things and celebrates another grace to help not be judged for it.

no true christian willingly sins.

True.

True christians dont plan sin

True.

They merely fall into it.

Merely falling is stumbling on a crack in the sidewalk.

Falling from grace into sin is lying prostrate in defeat of the devil.

Scripture calls all sin unrighteousness, transgression of the law, ungodliness, and disobedience to Christ.

OSAS calls it merely sin. Why would God judge anyone for just merely sinning?

There are no sins of ignorance in the perfect New Covenant of Christ, where the saints are born of the Spirit of truth and walk in the Light, even as He walks in the Light, and there is no darkness nor ignorance of sin at all.

Those who think they merely fall into sin without plan nor reason nor desire, are them that are blind and kno0w not where they are going and cannot see afar off:

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall.

Big difference.

The big difference is between enduring temptation to overcome sin, and falling down in defeat by sin.

Which, of course, is the big difference between OSAS hypocrisy and the election of Christ for His saints.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Like Cain with Abel, the ones that most hating to hear the preaching of righteousness of God in being saved from our sins, to no longer continue therein, are the sinners 'saved by grace', that absolutely insist all must continue in sins, and accuse all others of doing likewise as they.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 john tells us that the person who says he is without sin, has made a liar of God and the truth is not in him. In other words, if you think you arent a sinner, you arent saved.

Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Unrighteous indignation at not sinning is very very lame.

In other words, if you think you arent a sinner, you arent saved.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man! That is just hilarious! Just when you've think you heard it all!!!!

The only ones not saved in the OSAS world are them refusing to say they are sinners and go on to sin some more to prove it!!!

I half-suggested at one time that the rite of passage for OSAS is to acknowledge always what depraved sinners they are, and here it is!!

What did the man say about liberals? He knew them like the back of his hand, and he would satirize them in the absurd, and then they would eventually come out to show it was actually true about them!!

Please. Keep them coming. The list is better than ever.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes sense that you dont like OSAS, you’re trying to save yourself by your own works. I can tell you wackydoodles a mile away.

this is why doctrine matters. If you dont get it right, you could very well end up deceived as robert is.

And BTW, im not a liberal.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tend to talk about OSAS people, you dont have a problem with OSAS, you simply have a problem with calvinism. And that there explains soooo much.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes sense that you dont like OSAS, you’re trying to save yourself by your own works. I can tell you wackydoodles a mile away.

this is why doctrine matters. If you dont get it right, you could very well end up deceived as robert is.

And BTW, im not a liberal.
OSAS is liberalism personified in the body of another christ.

Straight out of happy-hippyville:

"I know I do bad things at times, but my heart is still good!!"

"I know I do certain things I shouldn't, but that's not who I really am!!"

"Just because I do sin from time to time, that doesn't make me a bad person, does it??"

"Hey, it's not my fault. After all, I couldn't help myself!"

"Who me? No, I ain't no saint. I'm just a sinner like everyone else."

"What God don't know, won't hurt Him."

"If as sinner tree, I fall from time to time alone in the woods. If God didn't see it, did I really do it??"

You see, when you strip it all down to what OSAS is really saying, without all the celebratory fluff, it's just pathetic. Right?

Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?

For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord GOD.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You arent saved, but deceived. You ARE a sinner.

The god of OSAS hath spoken.

Thus saith the lord god of OSAS: "Thou shalt sin, lest ye be not saved."

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, in order to be saved, you must be a sinner.

Therefore, how can one be declared a sinner, and yet not be saved?

Are there unsaved sinners?

Is it possible to tell the difference between the saved and unsaved sinners?

Are unsaved sinners the ones who sin while trying to, while the saved sinners are the ones who sin while trying not to?

Is there a sin bit of difference between sinning while trying to sin and not trying to sin?

Is it while sinning and not trying to, that God does not judge the sin as sin while trying to?

OSAS gets confusing, and confusion is not of God; therefore,

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

There. Much better. Scripture always clears the air of all the smog and filth of the streets of sin city.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, in order to be saved, you must be a sinner.

Therefore, how can one be declared a sinner, and yet not be saved?

Are there unsaved sinners?

Is it possible to tell the difference between the saved and unsaved sinners?

Are unsaved sinners the ones who sin while trying to, while the saved sinners are the ones who sin while trying not to?

Is there a sin bit of difference between sinning while trying to sin and not trying to sin?

Is it while sinning and not trying to, that God does not judge the sin as sin while trying to?

OSAS gets confusing, and confusion is not of God; therefore,

There. Much better. Scripture always clears the air of all the smog and filth of the streets of sin city.

scripture? Ok i can do that.
1 john 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

luke 18:13 But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God.

Romans 3:20 For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.

Romans 3:21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago.

Romans 3:23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

My o my, i see a pattern. We ALL sin. And to say you dont, john says the truth is not in you. But theres still time to repent.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I'll take that as a yes.

You are equalizing the blood of bulls and goats with that of the Lamb of God, but only making the blood of the Lamb as a one time only thing.

OSAS depth of degradation to justify ongoing sins teaches an imperfect OT relationship with God for an equally imperfect NT doctrine of Christ.

Like the blood of bulls and goats, the blood of the Lamb only 'covers' sins, so that God would not judge the sins.

OSAS rejects the blood of the Lamb to wash away sins, so that no judgment can be made against that soul thoroughly cleansed by Him.

OSAS covers themselves with the blood of the Lamb of God like a goat: the sins remain, but are covered, so that God cannot see judging them.

OSAS keeps a soul spotted with sins of the world like the OT saints, but without the need of a high priest offering blood of bulls and goats yearly, because the blood of their lamb did it once: not to wash away sins and cleanse the soul white as snow, but to cover their sins from sight of God's judgment, with no more need of a temporal high priest, and all that bleeding messiness.

Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

They want God to hide His face from their sins as in days of old by blood of bulls and goats, but they do not want to have all there sins blotted out by the blood of the Lamb, because then they would have no more excuse for their sins.

OSAS defiles the blood of the Lamb of God by making it only as effective as the blood of a goat: it covers sins only, but does not wash sins away.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

The blood the Lamb of God washes way sins, so that the unspotted soul is made white as snow: washed white.

OSAS blood of another lamb only covers sins, so that the soul is still spotted with sins, but with sins seen white as snow: white washed.

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.

The main difference between OSAS hypocrisy and sincere honesty of an elect saint in Christ is one of willingness: OSAS is not even willing to consider obeying Christ in all things, but rather proclaims it impossible and condemns it as 'antithetical' to Scripture.

No wonder they have no problem in willingly sinning from time to time without guilt of sin, to put Christ to an open shame, while treading upon His precious and incorruptible blood, which they count as no more good for washing clean than that of a bull or a goat.

Elect saints know it is necessary for their souls' sake to obey Him in all things, and so pray continually for a willing and obedient heart.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Eternal salvation is only for them that obey Him, who are willing to be made obedient in all things to Him.

Eternal salvation is not for them that obey and disobey Him, because they are unwilling to be made obedient in all things. They consider that to be hardship of a cruel taskmaster.
Like i said, good luck in earning your salvation.

You mock my bringing the sacrifice into the equation. Text you sacrifice Christ numerous times, without the actual sacrifice, Its almost like the jews when there is no temple. How is their sin forgiven?

I believe in obedience, in fact. I believe as John said, whoever sins has never seen or known God. Whoever is born of God can’t sin (habitual sin as in the world)

God says its impossible. You seem to want me to believe it is possible. I must go with God Your right, eternal life is for those who obey him. Those are those who have overcome the world. How do we overcome the world? By faith.

Continue with your works. And praying God will see them and because of them forgive your sin.

Many on the day will profess their might works. And jesus will calmly say depart from me for I NEVER KNEW YOU.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OUT OF CONTEXT.
Claiming to NOT sin, is not the same as claiming to BE WITHOUT sin.

I do not sin.
Sinning, is an act of commission. I do not commit sin.
WITHOUT sin, is sin that is IN a man. Yes I have SIN IN me...
My sin IN ME...is Forgiven, Covered with Gods LIGHT that is IN me.
It can not be SEEN, by God, nor you.
It is not remembered by God, and doesn’t matter if it is remembered by you.

See the difference ?

The question is not ... so you say you don’t sin...but rather HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that one does NOT COMMIT SIN?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (1 John 1:8-10)

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot, because you will not.

The saints in Christ Jesus are willing to obey Him in all things and pray for grace to help do so. OSAS is unwilling to even think of obeying Him in all things and celebrates another grace to help not be judged for it.

You can not....(stop sinning)....BECAUSE you WILL NOT?

LOL

The saints in Christ Jesus are willing to obey Him in all things and pray for grace to help do so.

LOL

OSAS is unwilling to even think of obeying Him in all things and celebrates another grace to help not be judged for it.

LOL
The OSAS...already Heard of Gods Graceful offering to save men.
The OSAS...already Obeyed God and accepted His offering of Salvation.
The OSAS...already Acknowledge Gods offering fulfilled by Gods works.
The OSAS...already Acknowledge Gods Power IN the man KEEPS them Saved.

LOL
You are preaching MEN must “KEEP” themselves SAVED....EH!!! :eek:
False preaching!

The POWER of God.....SAVES a man.

ONCE SAVED......the POWER OF GOD “IN” the man KEEPS the man “SAV-ED”!

ALWAYS SAVE....the POWER OF GOD “IN” the man KEEPS the man “SAV-ED”!

The WILLINGNESS of A MAN....IS FOR A man TO WILLINGLY SUMBIT TO THE LORD GOD....FOR HIS POWER to SAVE the man and HIS POWER to KEEP the man SAVED.

Obviously you are without understanding :rolleyes:
that ONCE a man IS SAVED, he IS SAVED forever, by the POWER OF GOD IN the man........
not by power or works of the man is a man saved or kept saved.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (1 John 1:8-10)

I’m not sinless....still have same body.
I’m not without faults....still don’t know all things.
I’m not without defect.....still have same body.
I’m not flawless.....still have same body.
Perfect life 100% of the time?
Life of my physical body?....No, same body.

Perfected (saved soul)...Yes, “restored” by Christ’s power.
Perfected (quickened spirit)...Yes, “born of Gods Seed”, by Christ’s power.

Same old body...walking around in it’s natural flesh...
Trespasses against men, has faults with men, is not flawless dealing with men, has men trespassing against me, has faults of men against me, has men with flaws against me....

* A whole LOT of Trespassing BETWEEN men, ALL men (saved and unsaved)....walking around in their natural FLESH BODIES...(who know NOT all things)...intentionally or unintentionally....TRESPASSING...by lying, cheating, stealing, AGAINST other men.
* ALL DAY LONG...
* Some men are saying to other men....that is not true....oops oh I see.
* Some men are saying to other men....that is true....yes, I agree.
* Some men are saying to other men....this is true.....no, I disagree & why.
On and on between and among men...MEN Trespass Against MEN.
Men CAN or CAN NOT forgive other men of TRESPASSING AGAINST THEM.

* A man; with a saved soul...his soul is KEPT saved by Gods POWER.
* A man; with a quickened spirit...his spirit is KEPT quickened by Gods Power
* A man; with a saved soul & quickened spirit...HAS a natural flesh body...
God Himself....
ACCOUNTS as:
“A crucified DEAD body”...
“A forgiven of Sin body”...
“A washed “in Jesus blood” body”...
“A sanctified “set apart unto God” body”...
“A covered “with Gods Light” that that body’s sin is not seen or remembered by God”...
“A justified “to be risen up by Gods Power” body”.
“A redeemed “already claimed by God” body.”
“A sealed “belongs only to the king” body.”

THAT ^ is WHAT Gods RECORDS reveal.
THAT IS; “Known” to God and the INDIVIDUAL man ...who IS Saved and Quickened.
THAT ^ IT IS NOT “assuredly” KNOWN to any other alive flesh man.

HOW DOES Any other alive flesh man “SUSPECT or KNOW”...”IF” another alive flesh man “IS” soul saved, “IS” spirit quickened??

Because, one man sees a man in a church?
Because, one man sees another man dipped in water?
Because, one man announces another man IS saved?
Because, one man gives a load of goods to another man?
Because, one man sees another man helping an other man?
Because, one man Testifies he IS saved?
ALL ^^ suspecting, guessing that a another man MIGHT BE SAVED.

ARE ^^ those things seemingly not ALL good works that men can SEE?
Sure.
ARE all those “works”.... DONE to glorify God...or glorify the INDIVIDUAL?
DEPENDS....who is getting the CREDIT....God or the individual man?
Individual men given accolades for works...the accolade IS their reward.
Individual men who accredit God for their works...God gets the reward.

HOW one man KNOWS another man IS Saved and Quickened....
IS BY a man giving God credit for their works that glorify God.
IS BY listening to a mans speech....BECAUSE A MAN “who HAS GOD POWER IN HIM”...(ie SAVED and BORN AGAIN)....
CAN NEVER, speak Against God, Doubt God, Deny God.

WHAT does one mans Established Relationship WITH GOD...have to do with mens relationships between and among men, Friends, Enemies, Trespassing against men?
NOTHING.

Yes men have flaws against men...men trespass against men...and those trespasses are men’s burdens to resolve among men.

What God has accomplished in one man, no man can undo.

Glory to God,
Taken

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL
You are preaching MEN must “KEEP” themselves SAVED....EH!!! :eek:
False preaching!

The POWER of God.....SAVES a man.

ONCE SAVED......the POWER OF GOD “IN” the man KEEPS the man “SAV-ED”!

ALWAYS SAVE....the POWER OF GOD “IN” the man KEEPS the man “SAV-ED”!

The WILLINGNESS of A MAN....IS FOR A man TO WILLINGLY SUMBIT TO THE LORD GOD....FOR HIS POWER to SAVE the man and HIS POWER to KEEP the man SAVED.

Obviously you are without understanding :rolleyes:
that ONCE a man IS SAVED, he IS SAVED forever, by the POWER OF GOD IN the man........
not by power or works of the man is a man saved or kept saved.
Obviously you are without understanding.

I completely understand OSAS and reject it just as completely. I reject your offer of grace to help me not be judged when I do unrighteousness from time to time. I whole heartedly disobey your grace.

More cheesy stuff to add to the list. Thanks.

We obey God by accepting his offer to be saved.

We do not obey God to be saved, nor for eternal salvation.

He became the Author of eternal salvation to them that obey His offer of it.

"Yes Jesus I hear and obey. Thank you for your kind offer of salvation. I'll just put this in my own little jewel box for safe keeping. Now, back to some more ungodly sinning from time to time, when the temptation gets to strong for me to handle..."

OSAS salvation is for sinful underachievers, not eternal salvation for God's overcomers of sin.

OSAS is made for unsaved Christians to remain unsaved and never obey Him for eternal salvation.

OSAS is a ridiculous on it's surface, and the devil made it for silly children playing at being saved of God:

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.

OSAS is a doctrine of the devil for the undead to sin, that carry around their old man so they may continue to sin from time to time.

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

OSAS is the classic worshipping of a foolish grace that is no help at all in time of need to endure temptation and overcome sin for eternal salvation.

We don't sin that grace may abound! We sin because grace abounds!!

Ceeeeeelebrate that greatly abounding grace, C'mon!!!!
Do do do dat dum dum dum...

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sinless....still have same body.
I’m not without faults....still don’t know all things.
I’m not without defect.....still have same body.
I’m not flawless.....still have same body.
Perfect life 100% of the time?
Life of my physical body?....No, same body.

Perfected (saved soul)...Yes, “restored” by Christ’s power.
Perfected (quickened spirit)...Yes, “born of Gods Seed”, by Christ’s power.

Same old body...walking around in it’s natural flesh...
Trespasses against men, has faults with men, is not flawless dealing with men, has men trespassing against me, has faults of men against me, has men with flaws against me....

* A whole LOT of Trespassing BETWEEN men, ALL men (saved and unsaved)....walking around in their natural FLESH BODIES...(who know NOT all things)...intentionally or unintentionally....TRESPASSING...by lying, cheating, stealing, AGAINST other men.
* ALL DAY LONG...
* Some men are saying to other men....that is not true....oops oh I see.
* Some men are saying to other men....that is true....yes, I agree.
* Some men are saying to other men....this is true.....no, I disagree & why.
On and on between and among men...MEN Trespass Against MEN.
Men CAN or CAN NOT forgive other men of TRESPASSING AGAINST THEM.

* A man; with a saved soul...his soul is KEPT saved by Gods POWER.
* A man; with a quickened spirit...his spirit is KEPT quickened by Gods Power
* A man; with a saved soul & quickened spirit...HAS a natural flesh body...
God Himself....
ACCOUNTS as:
“A crucified DEAD body”...
“A forgiven of Sin body”...
“A washed “in Jesus blood” body”...
“A sanctified “set apart unto God” body”...
“A covered “with Gods Light” that that body’s sin is not seen or remembered by God”...
“A justified “to be risen up by Gods Power” body”.
“A redeemed “already claimed by God” body.”
“A sealed “belongs only to the king” body.”

THAT ^ is WHAT Gods RECORDS reveal.
THAT IS; “Known” to God and the INDIVIDUAL man ...who IS Saved and Quickened.
THAT ^ IT IS NOT “assuredly” KNOWN to any other alive flesh man.

HOW DOES Any other alive flesh man “SUSPECT or KNOW”...”IF” another alive flesh man “IS” soul saved, “IS” spirit quickened??

Because, one man sees a man in a church?
Because, one man sees another man dipped in water?
Because, one man announces another man IS saved?
Because, one man gives a load of goods to another man?
Because, one man sees another man helping an other man?
Because, one man Testifies he IS saved?
ALL ^^ suspecting, guessing that a another man MIGHT BE SAVED.

ARE ^^ those things seemingly not ALL good works that men can SEE?
Sure.
ARE all those “works”.... DONE to glorify God...or glorify the INDIVIDUAL?
DEPENDS....who is getting the CREDIT....God or the individual man?
Individual men given accolades for works...the accolade IS their reward.
Individual men who accredit God for their works...God gets the reward.

HOW one man KNOWS another man IS Saved and Quickened....
IS BY a man giving God credit for their works that glorify God.
IS BY listening to a mans speech....BECAUSE A MAN “who HAS GOD POWER IN HIM”...(ie SAVED and BORN AGAIN)....
CAN NEVER, speak Against God, Doubt God, Deny God.

WHAT does one mans Established Relationship WITH GOD...have to do with mens relationships between and among men, Friends, Enemies, Trespassing against men?
NOTHING.

Yes men have flaws against men...men trespass against men...and those trespasses are men’s burdens to resolve among men.

What God has accomplished in one man, no man can undo.

Glory to God,
Taken
You've got sinful man down pat.

Now try talking about purified Christians and obedient elect saints in Christ.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously you are without understanding.

I completely understand OSAS and reject it just as completely.

After ranting your long list of erroneous understandings....
Publik egiecation by chance?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've got sinful man down pat.

Thanks! Just as important to know what NOT to be as it is to know what TO BE.

Now try talking about purified Christians and obedient elect saints in Christ.

Seems you are round-about wondering about a Converted man...

1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arguing against obeying God for eternal salvation, is for hearers-only who are blind to the fact that they are arguing Jesus being the Author of eternal salvation for them that obey Him.

Sinners never argue for obeying God, much less at all times.

Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.

Reactions: Wynona