Seeing the Day Approaching.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
psalms-121-7-8-2.jpg
King James Version

Here's a good passage! :)

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing the Day approaching.
What are your thoughts?

Increased Mans manipulation; wars, mind altering drugs, fake food sources, disease increases, wealth exchange out of the peoples hand, any effective way men can use to downsize the worlds population.
Total world monitoring.
A computer “cyber” god. (Ie One world religion).

Increased Gods works; weather disturbances, storms, volcanos/earth plates shifting, extreme heats, extreme colds.

World “kings”, ie. United Nations, backstabbing one another, vying for position of “World Head”, seated by Decision of Puppet Masters, ie. Barrons, ie World Wealth Controllers, ie Bankers.

Chatter ... same old gobbledygook, Take Drugs, Glue to computer, Propaganda 24-7, World Govt. = World Savior = World Safety Net.

Glory to God,
Taken

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is the main leader getting the Imams to join as one , ROME IS . Its already happening
The great betrayal and massive tribultion wont be coming from the deadly Islamics , but rather from the unified we are one
all inclusive satanic pipe dream of the one world unity religoin .

Remember that the world Religion gets removed. (Rev. 17: 16)

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Re: Babylon
Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children. And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there (Isaiah 13:17-20).

Many people think that Babylon spoken of in Rev is spiritual--one world govt--a union of church and state.

Also to you - Remember that the world Religion gets removed. (Rev. 17: 16)

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Increased Mans manipulation; wars, mind altering drugs, fake food sources, disease increases, wealth exchange out of the peoples hand, any effective way men can use to downsize the worlds population.
Total world monitoring.

Increased Gods works; weather disturbances, storms, volcanos/earth plates shifting, extreme heats, extreme colds.

World “kings”, ie. United Nations, backstabbing one another, vying for position of “World Head”, seated by Decision of Puppet Masters, ie. Barrons, ie World Wealth Controllers, ie Bankers.

Chatter ... same old gobbledygook, Take Drugs, Glue to computer, Propaganda 24-7, World Govt. = World Savior = World Safety Net.

Glory to God,
Taken

True. And thank you for your thoughts.

Just to add that the UN is the religious arm of the Global Government which eventually gets done away with. (Rev. 17: 16)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember that the world Religion gets removed. (Rev. 17: 16)
Only after its done its work . GOD always allows the weapon to run its course , THEN it too gets destroyed .
This world is gonna burn itself to the ground . WHEN GOD gets removed , EVIL ABOUNDS and ABOUNDS
and ABOUNDS . Ever wonder why it seems like folks cannot even make a simple decision these days .
ITS call reprobation of mind . Folks thinking they trees , bees , dogs , cats , opposite gender
the world is on the brink of famine and they only pass laws which help to futher the destruction .
This world is in dire trouble . THIS was all foretold in the pages of a book that most wont bother to read for themselves
but rather heed men who at most twist it , take a verse or two and create another image of GOD
that aint GOD at all . BUT RATHER the DRAGON who has always desired to be worshipped as GOD .
This whole mess is gonna implode and explode all over itself and also the WRATH OF GOD himself shall indeed come .
IF we read its when the inquity hits the full and they seem to be saying something
OH YEAH PEACE AND SAFETY . RATHER ODD that the all inclusive we are one duped religoin
is all based on WORLD PEACE and SAFETY . YEAH I WOULD FOR SURE SAY TIME IS RUNNING OUT . CLING TO JESUS
HE IS OUR HOPE and HE OUR SALVATION . NO man wants to be found NAKED on the day of the LORD
which i might add is fast approaching .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also to you - Remember that the world Religion gets removed. (Rev. 17: 16)
OH it will be judged all right and so will its peoples who bought the we are one all inclusive sin accepting many path accepting lie .
My advice is , WE STEER CLEAR of them UNITY WE ARE ONE PREACHERS who have made their bed with a HARLOT
and holler LOVE LOVE LOVE and JUDGE NOT JUDGE NOT , CORRECT NOT . FLEE THEM PLACES and learn those bibles .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause the love they preach is bankrupt an serves satan and his agenda .
It mocks GOD to his face . IT MOCKS GOD and honors the dragon .
What ...............we dont think satan knows how to use words but uses them to honor HIMSELF and DISHONOR GOD .
YOU bet HE DOES and so do his preachers .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. And thank you for your thoughts.

Just to add that the UN is the religious arm of the Global Government which eventually gets done away with. (Rev. 17: 16)
But the real question is , WHO IS INFLUENCING THE UN . That will shock and suprise many folks .
Something is influencing the kings of this world and is seducing and has seduced them to commit fornication with her .
WHO IS IT . SHE SITS HIGH OVER THE WORLD and is fast merging the religions to be as one .
HER RELIGOIN is a religoin that will and does serve the beast who is and who is not and yet is ..
Her religion is like a spiders web and has infiltrated every fabric of life , every false religion
and even most all of christendom .
SHE stands and the kings bow to her and do her will . WHO IS SHE and soon she will be seated RIGHT OVER JERSUSALEM ITSELF .
Already she has control of her holy sites . SO WHO IS SHE . That is the question . WHOSE BIDDING are these people
doing . ITS HERS . SHE IS A WHORE , her father is the dragon and her children are duped big time and are doing all
now to UNIFY ALL AS ONE with a COMMON MINDSET .
YOU can see her religion , ITS a religoin that suits all , HATES ABSOLUTE TRUTH
Has all just coming together under HER VERSION OF LOVE which she learned from her father . AND THERE IS A BIG
reason i am not captilalzing the f in that father . Cause its this father .
JESUS once told the jews who did not believe on him , YE do the will of your father
and they said GOD is our father . ONLY JESUS DIDNT CALL GOD their father ............now did he
HE said YOUR father the DEVIL . THAT IS HER father . WE MUST RESIST HER by FAITH IN JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But the real question is , WHO IS INFLUENCING THE UN . That will shock and suprise many folks .
Something is influencing the kings of this world and is seducing and has seduced them to commit fornication with her .
WHO IS IT . SHE SITS HIGH OVER THE WORLD and is fast merging the religions to be as one .
HER RELIGOIN is a religoin that will and does serve the beast who is and who is not and yet is ..
Her religion is like a spiders web and has infiltrated every fabric of life , every false religion
and even most all of christendom .
SHE stands and the kings bow to her and do her will . WHO IS SHE and soon she will be seated RIGHT OVER JERSUSALEM ITSELF .
Already she has control of her holy sites . SO WHO IS SHE . That is the question . WHOSE BIDDING are these people
doing . ITS HERS . SHE IS A WHORE , her father is the dragon and her children are duped big time and are doing all
now to UNIFY ALL AS ONE with a COMMON MINDSET .
YOU can see her religion , ITS a religoin that suits all , HATES ABSOLUTE TRUTH
Has all just coming together under HER VERSION OF LOVE which she learned from her father . AND THERE IS A BIG
reason i am not captilalzing the f in that father . Cause its this father .
JESUS once told the jews who did not believe on him , YE do the will of your father
and they said GOD is our father . ONLY JESUS DIDNT CALL GOD their father ............now did he
HE said YOUR father the DEVIL . THAT IS HER father . WE MUST RESIST HER by FAITH IN JESUS .

I agree that the UN is the propagator of the world religion - Satanic. However remember that the 10 king of the final terrifying beastly power over the world does away with that religion. It is only used as a motivator of the people to make them feel guilty as to destroying the world and that together we can change the world. Lots of institutions are involved, (WEF etc) who pressure multi-nationals, governments, and the private and public areas to work towards their goals.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that the UN is the propagator of the world religion - Satanic. However remember that the 10 king of the final terrifying beastly power over the world does away with that religion. It is only used as a motivator of the people to make them feel guilty as to destroying the world and that together we can change the world. Lots of institutions are involved, (WEF etc) who pressure multi-nationals, governments, and the private and public areas to work towards their goals.
It does , but FIRST who do those ten kings come against . THE LAMBS .
See the kings will eventually turn on andburn the whore . But first they come against the lambs . OH YES .
The weapon will be burned . As for ten kings
ruling one hour with the beast ................
I seen something very odd indeed and its been at work . ITS OF THE UN all right
ITS TEN UNIFIED DEMOCRATIC NATIONS all doing the will to set up the FIVE G DIGITALIZED WORLD
which the beast will rule from . Rather odd ITS TEN OF THEM . AS IN TEN KINGS . Rather odd indeed .
I say we might want to watch that group real closely .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps i dont care what the pope or anyone says about ya , Ol amigo loves ya . Now put those hands up and let the glorious LORD be praised .
And heed not a word that cometh of ROME .

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It does , but FIRST who do those ten kings come against . THE LAMBS .
See the kings will eventually turn on andburn the whore . But first they come against the lambs . OH YES .
The weapon will be burned . As for ten kings
ruling one hour with the beast ................
I seen something very odd indeed and its been at work . ITS OF THE UN all right
ITS TEN UNIFIED DEMOCRATIC NATIONS all doing the will to set up the FIVE G DIGITALIZED WORLD
which the beast will rule from . Rather odd ITS TEN OF THEM . AS IN TEN KINGS . Rather odd indeed .
I say we might want to watch that group real closely .

The 10 kings, Political leaders are all of one Federation - the terrifying beast. (Dan. 7: 23 & 24)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your a preterist, you believe and teach Matthew 24:15 in Daniel's AOD in the "Olivet Discourse" was fulfilled in 70AD, when Roman Armies surrounded Jerusalem

You can deny it till the sun don't shine, ain't gonna change the facts

Matthew 24:15 in Daniel's AOD is future unfulfilled, I'm futurist your preterist

Wikipedia: Preterism
The term preterism comes from the Latin praeter, which is a prefix denoting that something is "past" or "beyond".[1] Adherents of preterism are known as preterists. Preterism teaches that either all (full preterism) or a majority (partial preterism) of the Olivet discourse had come to pass by AD 70.
[/QUOTE]

You're irresponsibly just quoting the part of the article you wish to focus on. And that excludes the full information in the article about Preterism. Preterist belief about the Olivet Discourse is only one element in Preterism, and I've already informed you that I share in their belief that that Discourse was largely focused on 70 AD and the succeeding age-long exile.

However Preterists are, I think, Replacement Theology advocates, and I'm not. Nor are all those in history who advocated for this view of the Olivet Discourse Preterists. I've told you several times now that the Church Fathers had this belief *before* Preterism even started!

But it is their belief in the essential *past* nature of biblical prophecy that characterized Preterism, and this must be included *as a necessary prerequisite* with their belief about the Olivet Discourse to be Preterists! You completely exclude this, which makes your argument wrong and ill-conceived. You just haven't done your homework, and you certainly don't listen to any reasonable arguments against what you're doing!

Lest anybody reading this discussion fall for your false definition of Preterism, here is the whole article--the coloring in red is mine:

Preterism, a Christian eschatological view, interprets some (partial preterism) or all (full preterism) prophecies of the Bible as events which have already happened. This school of thought interprets the Book of Daniel as referring to events that happened from the 7th century BC until the first century AD, while seeing the prophecies of the Book of Revelation as events that happened in the first century AD. Preterism holds that Ancient Israel finds its continuation or fulfillment in the Christian church at the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70.

The term preterism comes from the Latin praeter, which is a prefix denoting that something is "past" or "beyond".[1] Adherents of preterism are known as preterists. Preterism teaches that either all (full preterism) or a majority (partial preterism) of the Olivet discourse had come to pass by AD 70.

Historically, preterists and non-preterists have generally agreed that the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar (1554–1613) wrote the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy Vestigatio arcani sensus in Apocalypsi, published during the Counter-Reformation.[2]
unquote

As you can see, it isn't the belief in the 70 AD focus of the Olivet Discourse that defined Preterism. That was just one of their characteristic beliefs. That belief was also held by non-Preterists, and the view is called an "historical interpretation."

But you likely will want to act like a child and continue to call me names. Grow up!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand about the name, but that wasn`t what I meant. We do see the names Babylon, Medes and Persians, Greece and even Rome later in God`s word. I should have been clearer, sorry. People try and link the `leg and feet` together, whereas God`s word shows them separate. That is what I was referring to.

Now God`s word does tell us the nationality of the A/C and where he comes from.

1. The leader of Islam is the `Assyrian,` from the area of Iraq & Syria. (Isa. 31: 8)
2. He is known as the King of the north, (of Israel - Iraq & Syria) (Dan. 11: 40)
3. His center of government is Babylon in Iraq. (Rev. 18, Zech. 5: 5 - 11. note: Shinar is in Iraq where the Babel tower was built.) Babylon is at present being rebuilt by the USA & the UN.

Yes, the legs and the feet are distinguished, and yet part of the same 4th Kingdom. They are separated because they take place in different time frames, the legs representing ancient Rome, and the feet representing latter-day Rome, I believe, which is none other than Modern Europe. Just my opinion.

Antichrist is never called "the Assyrian," unless you see this a a cryptic reference. The King of the North in Dan 11.40 is Antiochus 4--not the Antichrist. Again, my opinion.

Babylon is referred to in the book of Revelation as a name of "mystery." And that's because I believe John used it as a subtle reference to Rome--he could not come out and identify Rome while he was their captive. He used "Babylon" because that was the 1st of the set of 4 Kingdoms, the last being Rome.

John used two other cryptic puzzles to explain to his readers he was talking about Rome. We already know from Dan 7 that there would be 10 horns and 7 heads, meaning 10 nations and 7 leaders. But John used the 7 leaders as a cryptic symbol representing Rome. The 7 leaders represent the 7 hills of Rome. And the 7 leaders represent 7 historic kingdoms that lead up to the 6th, which is Rome.

Babylon, however, isn't literal. Babylon was condemned for all of history, as we read in Jeremiah, I believe. So it is just a symbol of Rome, who in the endtimes will have an empire based on 10 nations and 7 leaders, with Antichrist presiding over them all. My view, sister.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're irresponsibly just quoting the part of the article you wish to focus on. And that excludes the full information in the article about Preterism. Preterist belief about the Olivet Discourse is only one element in Preterism, and I've already informed you that I share in their belief that that Discourse was largely focused on 70 AD and the succeeding age-long exile.

However Preterists are, I think, Replacement Theology advocates, and I'm not. Nor are all those in history who advocated for this view of the Olivet Discourse Preterists. I've told you several times now that the Church Fathers had this belief *before* Preterism even started!

But it is their belief in the essential *past* nature of biblical prophecy that characterized Preterism, and this must be included *as a necessary prerequisite* with their belief about the Olivet Discourse to be Preterists! You completely exclude this, which makes your argument wrong and ill-conceived. You just haven't done your homework, and you certainly don't listen to any reasonable arguments against what you're doing!

Lest anybody reading this discussion fall for your false definition of Preterism, here is the whole article--the coloring in red is mine:

Preterism, a Christian eschatological view, interprets some (partial preterism) or all (full preterism) prophecies of the Bible as events which have already happened. This school of thought interprets the Book of Daniel as referring to events that happened from the 7th century BC until the first century AD, while seeing the prophecies of the Book of Revelation as events that happened in the first century AD. Preterism holds that Ancient Israel finds its continuation or fulfillment in the Christian church at the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70.

Historically, preterists and non-preterists have generally agreed that the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar (1554–1613) wrote the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy Vestigatio arcani sensus in Apocalypsi, published during the Counter-Reformation.[2]
unquote

As you can see, it isn't the belief in the 70 AD focus of the Olivet Discourse that defined Preterism. That was just one of their characteristic beliefs. That belief was also held by non-Preterists, and the view is called an "historical interpretation."

But you likely will want to act like a child and continue to call me names. Grow up!
No name calling as you claim, you openly believe and teach Matthew 24:15 in Daniel's AOD was fulfilled in 70AD when Roman Armies surrounded Jerusalem, "Preterist" in 70AD fulfillment, its that simple

Matthew 24:15 in Daniel's AOD is future unfulfilled, I'm futurist, your preterist in 70AD fulfillment

You can deny your preterist in your eschatology all you want, your belief and teaching regarding Matthew 24:15 in 70AD fulfillment proves otherwise

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total world monitoring.

Glory to God,
Taken
Don't forget a US Supreme Court reversal of Roe v Wade, Thank You Jesus!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, the legs and the feet are distinguished, and yet part of the same 4th Kingdom. They are separated because they take place in different time frames, the legs representing ancient Rome, and the feet representing latter-day Rome, I believe, which is none other than Modern Europe. Just my opinion.

Antichrist is never called "the Assyrian," unless you see this a a cryptic reference. The King of the North in Dan 11.40 is Antiochus 4--not the Antichrist. Again, my opinion.

Babylon is referred to in the book of Revelation as a name of "mystery." And that's because I believe John used it as a subtle reference to Rome--he could not come out and identify Rome while he was their captive. He used "Babylon" because that was the 1st of the set of 4 Kingdoms, the last being Rome.

John used two other cryptic puzzles to explain to his readers he was talking about Rome. We already know from Dan 7 that there would be 10 horns and 7 heads, meaning 10 nations and 7 leaders. But John used the 7 leaders as a cryptic symbol representing Rome. The 7 leaders represent the 7 hills of Rome. And the 7 leaders represent 7 historic kingdoms that lead up to the 6th, which is Rome.

Babylon, however, isn't literal. Babylon was condemned for all of history, as we read in Jeremiah, I believe. So it is just a symbol of Rome, who in the endtimes will have an empire based on 10 nations and 7 leaders, with Antichrist presiding over them all. My view, sister.

Now having the feet as part of a kingdom that God has judged is not in line with how God has presented His overview of the times of the Gentiles ruling the world. God has shown each world ruler and that He has judged them. Thus the last is rising and God will judge it too, (as you know).

You have too much `Just my opinion.` I believe we are here to discuss scripture otherwise we will end up with all sorts of nonsense.