Seeing the Day Approaching.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You said `Where specifically do the Federations referred to occur in name in Scripture?`

I wrote Islamic Federations, but should not have written the `s.` Sorry. So the Islamic Federation comes from understanding that the A/C is the Assyrian, from the region of Iraq and Syria, king of the north, and king of Babylon. The 10 kings, (emirs) will be from -

(3) Iraq, Syria & Jordan, (these will combine and come first under the A/C) They were one region but after WW 1 the allies drew a `line in the sand` and divided up the region to the French and Britain. That is the reason for a lot of the trouble over there even though they have Independents now.

The two factions of Islam - Sunni and Shi-ite, also plays a big part in the fighting there. One is referred to a clay (weak) and the other iron, (strong). (Dan. 2: 42)

(7) Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Omar, Yemen, Saudi Arabia. (These are already in a group (except Yemen) called the Gulf Corporation council,

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. And thank you for your thoughts.

Just to add that the UN is the religious arm of the Global Government which eventually gets done away with. (Rev. 17: 16)

The UN site, situated in NYC, established via a treaty, and purchase of approx 18 acres, a sort of seeding that land outside jurisdiction of US Laws....Interesting...Pryor use of land occupied rows of:
Slums and SLAUGHTER Houses!
Fancy Buildings....Same occupants!...under the guise of:
Peace and Safety. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Marilyn C

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Hi n2thelight,

Glad we can agree on a lot. Now the Global Leader is the one who looks like he is killed.

`I saw one of its heads, (leaders) AS IF it had been mortally wounded....` (Rev. 13: 3)

It's a system ,satan can't raise the dead ,only Christ can do that

Within Revelation chapter thirteen there is a great deal of symbolism used. It reveals the coming into existence of a one world system, and at the completion of its growth, that world wide system is ruled by Satan the Antichrist, in a religious capacity. In fact, most of the Christian world will actually think that Satan is Jesus Christ. God uses this symbolism so that those who really don't care to study Scripture, will be deceived.

This chapter speaks of two beasts, but when we separate the two beasts, we see one is a political beast, while the second and last beast is a religious beast. The political beast is a political system.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two factions of Islam - Sunni and Shi-ite, also plays a big part in the fighting there. One is referred to a clay (weak) and the other iron, (strong). (Dan. 2: 42)

My understanding is the Sunni and Shiite discontent is historical based on divisional ideals of authorized lineage “rule” over their “nations/religion”. A succession lineage (Shiite=Muhammad relatives) or (Sunni= whomever a council picks).

Not much different than the historical underlying division between Jews/Christians...Christians/Christians.
God/Christ Jesus....Christ Jesus/council picked Gentile Popes.
Many years of Fighting...Surface Appearance of civil contentment.

* Interesting to note *
Gentile Pope (council picked) & Sunni (council picked)
“chatter”....’Chrislam’ = “one world religion”

* photos of headquarters
Chrislam Grand Opening 2022 (photos source title)
Photos source; eyeopentingtruth.com

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember that the world Religion gets removed. (Rev. 17: 16)

Chrislam Headquarters Building; UAE
Jerusalem; Dome
Vatican City; Peter dedicated church
Broadcast; Cyber Satellite
Poof... People wail.
Nothing to hard for the Lord God Almighty.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause the love they preach is bankrupt an serves satan and his agenda .
It mocks GOD to his face . IT MOCKS GOD and honors the dragon .
What ...............we dont think satan knows how to use words but uses them to honor HIMSELF and DISHONOR GOD .
YOU bet HE DOES and so do his preachers .

Speaking of “agenda”...
The UN has for nearly a century been establishing their “Agendas” and “Target Dates”.
We are in their Agenda 2020 Effects now.
Their Agenda 2030 Target Date Effects is Much worse on the Population at Large, than now.

Reactions: Ziggy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what did that overturned decision do?
That was and still is a State right.
As it stands roughly 25 states have banned abortion, and you ask a question like that, sad

This is a stepping stone, next up the Supreme Court will define "personhood at conception", making abortion illegal in all 50 states and territories

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As it stands roughly 25 states have banned abortion, and you ask a question like that, sad

Sad is not understanding Jurisdiction and the LIMITS thereof.

This is a stepping stone, next up the Supreme Court will define personhood at conception, making abortion illegal in all 50 states and territories

Really?
You wait in anticipation of a tiny counsel of men to decide for you what a PERSON IS?
:rolleyes: AS IF, for 6,000 years what a PERSON IS has been a MYSTERY?

At Conception?
LIBERAL plague of false teaching has tickled your ears.

Yipes!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No name calling as you claim, you openly believe and teach Matthew 24:15 in Daniel's AOD was fulfilled in 70AD when Roman Armies surrounded Jerusalem, "Preterist" in 70AD fulfillment, its that simple

Matthew 24:15 in Daniel's AOD is future unfulfilled, I'm futurist, your preterist in 70AD fulfillment

You can deny your preterist in your eschatology all you want, your belief and teaching regarding Matthew 24:15 in 70AD fulfillment proves otherwise

Preterism isn't determined by any particular belief in the Olivet Discourse alone! It is determined, necessarily, by belief that the vast number of Bible Prophecy was fulfilled *in the past.* You're looking very stubborn now.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now having the feet as part of a kingdom that God has judged is not in line with how God has presented His overview of the times of the Gentiles ruling the world. God has shown each world ruler and that He has judged them. Thus the last is rising and God will judge it too, (as you know).

You have too much `Just my opinion.` I believe we are here to discuss scripture otherwise we will end up with all sorts of nonsense.

I use "just my opinion" to avoid declaring things to be so when I know the interpretation has a history of controversy. It is to avoid sounding arrogant.

Deciphering how future prophecy will specifically be fulfilled is not a science, nor is it purely "Bible." It requires seeing what the Bible says in light of what we see happening around us. Good luck making an absolute determination of what the Bible says is happening today! ;)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preterism isn't determined by any particular belief in the Olivet Discourse alone! It is determined, necessarily, by belief that the vast number of Bible Prophecy was fulfilled *in the past.* You're looking very stubborn now.
The Oluvetduscourse is the test case for preterism, your believe Matthew 24:15 was fulfilled in 70AD, your in the partial preterist camp it's that simple

Randy you aren't going to silence my opinion on the subject, with false claims of name calling etc

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The UN site, situated in NYC, established via a treaty, and purchase of approx 18 acres, a sort of seeding that land outside jurisdiction of US Laws....Interesting...Pryor use of land occupied rows of:
Slums and SLAUGHTER Houses!
Fancy Buildings....Same occupants!...under the guise of:
Peace and Safety. :rolleyes:

Yes the UN`s mandate is `Peace and Security.` And the Greek word for security is also safety.

Also lots of talk now about food security, fuel security etc.

Reactions: Taken

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a system ,satan can't raise the dead ,only Christ can do that

Within Revelation chapter thirteen there is a great deal of symbolism used. It reveals the coming into existence of a one world system, and at the completion of its growth, that world wide system is ruled by Satan the Antichrist, in a religious capacity. In fact, most of the Christian world will actually think that Satan is Jesus Christ. God uses this symbolism so that those who really don't care to study Scripture, will be deceived.

This chapter speaks of two beasts, but when we separate the two beasts, we see one is a political beast, while the second and last beast is a religious beast. The political beast is a political system.

God`s word says, `AS IF....` showing that it is deception. (Rev. 13: 3)

Also God`s word talks about `HE,` revealing that the `head AS IF mortally wounded..` is a person. (Rev. 13: 5)

I agree that Rev. 13 has a lot of symbolism. The Final Gentile Global Government is controlled by Satan, (we agree) and it will be Politically, Economically and Religiously as well. The crown on the horns depict Political power and the two horned beast - economic (buying and selling,) and worshipping the image, (religious). (Rev. 13: 12 & 16 & 17)

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My understanding is the Sunni and Shiite discontent is historical based on divisional ideals of authorized lineage “rule” over their “nations/religion”. A succession lineage (Shiite=Muhammad relatives) or (Sunni= whomever a council picks).

Not much different than the historical underlying division between Jews/Christians...Christians/Christians.
God/Christ Jesus....Christ Jesus/council picked Gentile Popes.
Many years of Fighting...Surface Appearance of civil contentment.

* Interesting to note *
Gentile Pope (council picked) & Sunni (council picked)
“chatter”....’Chrislam’ = “one world religion”

* photos of headquarters
Chrislam Grand Opening 2022 (photos source title)
Photos source; eyeopentingtruth.com

Thank you for that info. However the world religion takes in many other beliefs and they all come under the UN`s value system - respect, (all beliefs) tolerance, (all sexual behaviours) inclusiveness, etc. The whole world is embracing these.

Reactions: Taken

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Chrislam Headquarters Building; UAE
Jerusalem; Dome
Vatican City; Peter dedicated church
Broadcast; Cyber Satellite
Poof... People wail.
Nothing to hard for the Lord God Almighty.

Actually it is the 10 Kings (emirs) of the Islamic Federation that will do away with the UN`s religion. (Rev. 17: 16)

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I use "just my opinion" to avoid declaring things to be so when I know the interpretation has a history of controversy. It is to avoid sounding arrogant.

Deciphering how future prophecy will specifically be fulfilled is not a science, nor is it purely "Bible." It requires seeing what the Bible says in light of what we see happening around us. Good luck making an absolute determination of what the Bible says is happening today! ;)

Thank you for your explanation. However I do believe we need to post scripture and say what we believe. Then listen to others and check to see if we need adjusting.

I`m not deciphering how God`s word will be fulfilled. I`m believing His word and trusting that the Head of His Body is revealing to His Holy Spirit what he is doing in these days. He who loved us to die that cruel death is the same one who sent His Holy Spirit to `guide us into all truth.` (John 16: 13)

Thus it behoves us to discuss in a humble yet expectant attitude.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
God`s word says, `AS IF....` showing that it is deception. (Rev. 13: 3)

Also God`s word talks about `HE,` revealing that the `head AS IF mortally wounded..` is a person. (Rev. 13: 5)

I agree that Rev. 13 has a lot of symbolism. The Final Gentile Global Government is controlled by Satan, (we agree) and it will be Politically, Economically and Religiously as well. The crown on the horns depict Political power and the two horned beast - economic (buying and selling,) and worshipping the image, (religious). (Rev. 13: 12 & 16 & 17)

Agree to disagree

Read the 13th chapter below ,as this is how I see it as well .

revelation13