September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought so.

I got that message loud and clear from his post #446.
That was good enough for me. Mods should move in on it now I think.

I have wondered for a long time why he had such opposing opposition to us all...but #446 tells us...hence my opting out of such an agressive thread.

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
That two questions or one?
based on the facts the bible does not say that the world will in in september. That is a fact. You came in and balsted the trupet of yours that its true. Well fact is its nonsense. and 100% unbiblical. Not my opinion Fact.
My two questions that you never answerd were this
1. Will you empty your bank account into mine on september 20th??????????
2. will you come in here and tell us why it never happened on september 23rd???
ya, put your money where your mouth is! i can offer you a better deal than Sword, though--i'll give you double your money back if you are right! :D

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is how humans operate when they don't know, J. No one can say for true that you are wrong, at least until Sep 23rd, right. So while it might seem adversarial, these are your best friends, if you consider objectively.

You will always have an endless stream of clowns coming out with "prophecies" around some date, especially September 23rd. You didn't hear a peep out of any of these people prophesying the September 11th attacks for example, but ever since then, everybody and their mother is a prophet, claiming to know the day and hour of such events, and they are always wrong. I'm certain they will have to answer for every single "prophecy" they ever spewed on the day of the Lord.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm certain they will have to answer for every single "prophecy" they ever spewed on the day of the Lord.

Matthew 12
36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Many christians don't even know this passage exists.

k

Reactions: Dcopymope

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Not good enough, rebuke Muhammad or you will be considered a non-Christian and unable to post in the Christian section of the forum.
he just copy/pasted a prayer by Caliph Ibrahim, the IS leader he has been ranting about, guys.
and he is prolly gone on to fear monger some other forum at this point anyway; we are not worthy lol :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
he just copy/pasted a prayer by Caliph Ibrahim, the IS leader he has been ranting about, guys.
and he is prolly gone on to fear monger some other forum at this point anyway; we are not worthy lol :)

I thought he was posting that as proof that Caliph Ibrahim is the antichrist or something like that.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought he was posting that as proof that Caliph Ibrahim is the antichrist or something like that.

He has not been very civil in the whole thread, putting us all down and saying we "know nothing" and he seemed to relish irritating everyone. Sadly I finally fell into his trap and got annoyed...shame on me. :oops:
Then I understood that was why he was here...to belittle and annoy, but not discuss the subject. Sorry.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I liked the presentation ...it was facts without hype. Well presented.
It is indeed food for thought....although my own thoughts have already been along the lines that with so much violence " in the streets" against so many at a time.(we've always had the one on one, or four on one's) but now many at once, plus to anti-Christian push, leads me to believe that the tribulation has already started....
It is for sure a time to sharpen our hearing heavenward ( or inward, for that is where His Spirit dwells :)) Which ever way we cut it, these are very " interesting" days!
......H

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings,

I'm brand new here and I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that Jesus Christ will return this Feast of Trumpets.

I have studied Bible Prophecy for decades, mostly by typing out the verses, and even though the events have not happened the way Bible experts insist they must, every prophecy has been fulfilled except Jerusalem being taken. And perhaps the Sun and the Moon.

But I can't imagine in my wildest imagination that this is all true and out of all the people on Earth I am the only person to notice all of this.
then next big rock that's supposed to be a near miss is mid october (less than 5000 miles from the Earth (smaller than our circumference)). maybe the distance was misreported.