Sexual limitations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fetishes, taboo. Use your imagination cuz I'm not at liberty to start describing deviant sexual practices on here.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fetishes, taboo. Use your imagination cuz I'm not at liberty to start describing deviant sexual practices on here.
But that's according to you and your convictions

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a married couple can have a completely taboo sex life and that's okay with God?
If it is within the constraints of my previous post, the Holy Spirit can tweak those things that bug Him. (That is how He rolls with us, individually, after all.)

And I am not saying that He is happy with every practice that is out there. It is just that marriage-exclusivity/agreement/no injury are the bare minimums and it's the Holy Spirit's job to fine-tune us from there.

Reactions: amadeus and LC627

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh cmon Stan don't give me that look again... Lol.

Sodomy is sodomy weather it's a man or woman and no orifice comes close to reaching the bacterial levels of the bowels. Anal is well document to increase the chance of many things from blood septus to cancer. If anal was "cool" then we wouldn't see every doctor oppose it...
I have never heard any doctor even mention it, let alone oppose it.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I understand foot & shoe fetishes, they don't violate Edenic marriage in any way. They seem weird to me but such still "color within the lines."

King Solomon would agree, lol.
Song of Solomon 7:1 How beautiful are your sandaled feet, O daughter of the prince! The curves of your thighs are like jewels, the handiwork of a master"

Reactions: Sabertooth

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled" Hebrews 13:4

Curious then if anything goes (2 Corinthians 3:1) in the marriage bed of Christ and His church? The only ‘honorable’ and ‘undefiled’ before God, union, consummation, incorruptible seed sown of God.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking maybe this is a reference to the feet of those who carry the gospel?
What else could it possibly mean?! We all know the Song of Solomon is about God's love for the church (clearly being sarcastic)

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are only allowed to have sex for the porpouse of creating a child.

That a wrong and antiquated idea (though there is not anything wrong with many antiquated ideas). Sex between humans is not now nor ever have been just for procreation, sex is a way to stay close between a husband and wife. My wife and I can't have any children and still enjoy the sexual experience. God is not dumb and made sex for enjoyment and procreation.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen a person get banned from a forum just for bringing up this topic but on another forum ive seen one of the most intriguing conversations. These are genuine questions that many theologians have spent time pondering along with the average person... So im hoping a civilized discussion can ensue here without anyone getting triggered...

We know that sex has to be performed in a traditional hetrosexual marriage but what is sex?
Does God place any limitations in the bedroom?
On one hand a person in another forum said that his priest told him that anything outside of missionary position was sinful.
On the other hand there is hand sex, oral sex, anal sex and toys...

So, what do u think? Where do u draw the line? Where do u think God draws the line?

Wanted to see where ‘oral sex’ is said to be in the word of God so I googled it. A few quotes from where it comes from: to taste of the fruit and see that it is sweet. The fruit likened to male gentiles and tasting of sperm. Now compare that to
Hebrews 6:4-5 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, [5] And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

The quotes: The book, Song of Solomon, is a love poem between a husband and wife…the book definitely encourages a husband and wife to enjoy the sexual pleasures of one another. It is in this beautiful book that two Scriptures appear which may shed light on the issue of oral sex…

Notice in Song 2:3 that it says, ” . . . and his fruit was sweet to my taste.” Obviously this involves very intimate experience. Tasting one another can have a wide variety of applications. It appears that this is a veiled way of alluding to oral sex. Furthermore, if we look at Song 7:8 we read, “I said, I will climb the palm tree. I will take hold of its fruit stalks. Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine.” Apparently, fondling of the breasts is meant here. If such enjoyment of the body is intended and since tasting (which involves the mouth) is part of that expression, it would seem safe to say that oral sex is permissible.

Song of Songs 2:3 “Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, So is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, And his fruit was sweet to my taste.

Passion mounts. Solomon and Tirzah are now actively involved in their loveplay. She sits (presumably on cushions in their private chamber) beneath Solomon’s shade, cast perhaps by a lamp in the room, and delights in “tasting his fruit…”

…In other words, she “tastes his sexual embrace. In extrabiblical literature, “fruit” is often equated with the male genitals or with semen. Also, there are many balancing parallels in the Song: what is characteristic of her is also characteristic of him. The “fruit” on her “tree” (Song 7.7-8) is her breasts, so her “fruit” of his “tree” suggests his genitals. If this is so, then this phrase may be a veiled and delicate reference to an oral-genital caress.

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of the sexual acts I listed I have no clue which one it refers to. To me if the translation is "acted upon" I would guess that it's normal Intercourse and nothing more

I take it to me oral sex. In one verse when the wife talks about tasting his fruit it is clearly the man's hot dog she is tasting. I just read it to my wife without any commentary and asked her what she thought and she said of course it's his hot dog. :)

Reactions: Cristo Rei
Status
Not open for further replies.