A World Of Masters And Slaves

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For anyone wanting to know where things end for the Western world, the following may seem extreme at first, but if you read through the second post as well the likelihood of this being where it ends is strong, given the trends now taking place in Western society through the implementation of government policy.

This first post was a prophecy given in 1976 and published around the turn of the century. The second will be a recently published analysis of Agenda 21, which is a globalist plan the Western world adopted several decades ago. Looking at where things are now, the analysis goes into detail on how far they have actually come in their plans since the document was first released and adopted.

Both documents point in the same directions, making it apparent that the following vision is actually the goal leaders in the West are working towards, despite what they are saying. Though some may differ, I believe it suggests that they in reality work for the god of this world, and have received their positions of power by submitting to the powers of darkness in order to attain them.

May all who read these words know what the Spirit is saying to both the churches and to the world.
Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

A Vision Of The Antichrist's Reign
The Lord said, "This vision is for the future, and it will come to pass. But I shall return to redeem My bride, My church, and they shall not see it. Awaken, O My people. I sound the alarm to the comers of the earth, for I shall return as My Word has spoken."

I beheld the fiery serpent that was in the right arm of Hell. Jesus said, "Come, see what the Spirit is saying to the world." I saw the horns of the fiery serpent as they entered the bodies of people on earth. Many were completely possessed by the serpent. As I watched, I saw a huge beast arise in a large place and turn into a man. The inhabitants of the earth ran from him, some into the wilderness, some into caves, and some into subway stations and bomb shelters. They sought any shelter to hide from the eyes of the beast. No one was praising God or talking about Jesus.

A voice said to me, "Where are My people?" I looked closer and saw people like dead men walking. There was a desperate sadness in the air, and no one turned to the right or left. I saw that the people were being led about by some unseen force. Now and then a voice spoke to them out of the air, and they obeyed the voice. They did not talk to one another. I saw too that the number "666" was written on each one's forehead and on his hands. I saw soldiers on horses herding the people about as though they were cattle. The American flag, tattered and torn, lay forlornly on the ground. There was no joy, no laughter, no happiness. I saw death and evil everywhere.

The people walked one behind another into a large department store. They kept in step like discouraged soldiers and were dressed identically in a type of prison garb. A fence surrounded the store, and guards were stationed here and there. Everywhere I looked, I saw soldiers in battle-dress uniforms. I saw these zombie-like people herded into the store, where they were able to buy only the barest necessities. As each completed his purchases, he was placed aboard a large green army truck. The truck, well-guarded, was then driven to another area.

Here, in a type of clinic, these people were examined for communicable diseases or crippling handicaps. A small number of them were shuffled to the side as rejects. Soon, those who failed the examination were taken to another room. In that room, an impressive array of switches, buttons and gages lined an entire wall. A door opened, and several technicians came in. One of them began to call the names of the people in the room. Without a struggle, they arose when their names were called and marched into a large box. When they were inside, another technician closed the door and pulled a switch in a panel on the wall.
A few minutes later he opened the door, took down a broom and dust pan, and swept what remained of them off the floor. Nothing but a bit of dust was left of what had once been a roomful of people!

I saw those people who passed the medical exam being put back into the same truck and driven, to a train. No one spoke or even turned to look at anyone else. At another building each person was assigned a job. They all went to work without a single dispute. I watched as they worked very hard at their assigned tasks, and then at the end of the day, they were taken to an apartment building with a high fence around it. Each undressed and went to bed. Tomorrow they would work hard again...

I heard the Lord say, "During the last days an evil beast will arise out of the earth and deceive many from every nation upon the earth. He will demand that everyone receive his mark, the number 666, placed in their hands or on their foreheads. Anyone who takes the mark will belong to the beast and will be thrown with him into the lake of fire which burns with fire and brimstone. The beast will arise to the acclamation of the world, for he will bring peace and prosperity such as none can remember. When he has gained world dominion, those without his mark in their foreheads or their hands will not be able to buy food, clothes, cars, houses or anything else that is bought. Neither will they be able to sell anything they own to anyone else unless they have the mark.

The Lord God expressly declares that those who take the mark have affirmed their allegiance to the beast and will be cut off from the Lord God forever. They will have their place with the unbelievers and workers of iniquity. The mark states simply that those who possess it have rejected God and have turned to the beast for sustenance. The beast and his followers will persecute those who refuse the mark and will kill many of them. Whatever pressures they can bring to bear will be used to force believers of the true God to be marked. Children and infants will be killed before the eyes of the parents who refuse to take the mark. There will be a time of great mourning. Those who possess the mark will be forced to turn over their possessions to the beast in exchange for a promise that the beast will meet all the needs of his followers.

Some of you will weaken and surrender to the beast and receive his mark in your hand or forehead. You will say, 'God will forgive. God will understand.' But I will not repent of My Word. I have warned you repeatedly through the mouths of My prophets and ministers of the gospel. Repent now while it is still day, for the night comes when judgment will be set forever. If you do not obey the beast and refuse to take his mark, I will take care of you. I do not say that many will not have to die for their faith in these times, for many will be beheaded for trusting the Lord God. But blessed are those who die in the Lord, for great will be their reward. True, there will be a time of peace and prosperity during which the beast will gain popularity and esteem. He will make the problems of the world as though they were naught - but the peace will end in bloodshed and the prosperity in great famine across the land. Fear not what man can do to you, but fear Him who can cast your soul and body into Hell. For though there is great persecution and though tribulations are multiplied, I will deliver you through them all.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above vision prophesies that a number of conditions will exist on earth during the reign of the Antichrist; conditions so cruel that they will necessitate the Lord return and put an end to it. Among them are the following:

1. Mind control - where the populace is reduced to in essence existing as slaves controlled by the State.

2. Complete surveillance - where people flee to the wilderness, caves, subway stations and bomb shelters to avoid detection.

3. No private property - and no private housing or transportation. Nowhere in the vision is there mention of the masses having either.

4. Prison-like living conditions - in what appears will be centralized, apartment-style housing blocks surrounded by high fencing.

5. Scarcity of food supply - the presumed reason why people could buy "only the barest necessities."

Now compare these conditions to the trends now taking place in society, and the agenda that appears to be well on its way to being pushed through by globalists in the Western world. There is every indication that they are heading in the exact same direction as the vision prophesies, as detailed in the following piece by Tom DeWeese:

GREEN NEW DEAL REVEALS THE NAKED TRUTH OF AGENDA 21

h_15151184-ocasio-1542147296-e1542147448245.jpg

From its inception in 1992 at the United Nation’s Earth Summit, 50,000 delegates, heads of state, diplomats and Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) hailed Agenda 21 as the “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society.” The 350-page, 40 chapter, Agenda 21 document was quite detailed and explicit in its purpose and goals. They warned us that the reorganization would be dictated through all-encompassing policies affecting every aspect of our lives, using environmental protection simply as the excuse to pull at our emotions and get us to voluntarily surrender our liberties.

Section I details “Social and Economic Dimensions” of the plan, including redistribution of wealth to eradicate poverty, maintain health through vaccinations and modern medicine, and population control. To introduce the plan, the Earth Summit Chairman, Maurice Strong boldly proclaimed, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.” Of course, according to the plan, if it’s not “sustainable” it must be stopped. In support of the plan, David Brower of the Sierra Club (one of the NGO authors of the agenda) said, “Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license.” Leading environmental groups advocated that the Earth could only support a maximum of one billion people, leading famed Dr. Jacques Cousteau to declare, “In order to stabilize world populations, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.”

Section II provides the “Conservation and Management of Resources for Development” by outlining how environmental protection was to be the main weapon, including global protection of the atmosphere, land, mountains, oceans, and fresh waters... through the charge of man-made global warming, later to conveniently become “climate change.” It didn’t matter if true science refused to cooperate in this scheme as actual global temperatures really are not rising and there continues to be no evidence of any man-made affect on the climate. Truth hasn’t been important to the scare mongers. Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation said, “We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.” To further drive home their complete lack of concern for truth, Paul Watson of Green Peace declared, “It doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true.”

In 1992, just after its introduction at the Earth Summit, Nancy Pelosi introduced a resolution of support for the plan into Congress. It’s interesting to note that she boldly called it a “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society.” In 1993, new President, Bill Clinton ordered the establishment of the President’s Council for Sustainable Development, with the express purpose of enforcing the Agenda 21 blueprint into nearly every agency of the federal government to assure it became the law of the land...

Take a good look, those of you who have heard my warnings about Agenda 21 over the years. I warned that Agenda 21 would control every aspect of our lives, including how and were we live, the jobs we have, the mode of transportation available to us, and even what we eat. The Green New Deal is a tax on everything we do, make, wear, eat, drink, drive, import, export and even breathe. In opposing Smart Growth plans in the local community, I said the main goal was to eliminate cars, to be replaced with bikes, walking, and light rail trains. The Green New Deal calls for the elimination of the internal combustion engine. Stay alert. The next step will be to put a ban on the sale of new combustion engines by a specific date and then limiting the number of new vehicles to be sold. Bans on commercial truck shipping will follow. Then they will turn to airplanes, reducing their use. Always higher and higher taxes will be used to get the public to “voluntarily” reduce their use of such personal transportation choices. That’s how it works, slowly but steadily towards the goal.

I warned that under Smart Growth programs now taking over every city in the nation that single-family homes are a target for elimination, to be replaced by high-rise stack and pack apartments in the name of reducing energy use. That will include curfews on carbon heating systems, mandating they be turned off during certain hours. Heating oil devises will become illegal. Gradually, energy use of any kind will be continually reduced. The Green New Deal calls for government control of every single home, office and factory to tear down or retrofit them to comply with massive environmental energy regulations.

I warned that Agenda 21 Sustainable policy sought to drive those in rural areas off the farms and into the cities where they could be better controlled. Those in the cities will be ordered to convert their gardens into food producers. Most recently I warned that the beef industry is a direct target for elimination. It will start with mandatory decreases in meat consumption until it disappears form our daily diet. The consumption of dairy will follow. Since the revelation of the Green New Deal the national debate is now over cattle emissions of methane and the drive to eliminate them from the planet. Controlling what we eat is a major part of the Green New Deal.

I warned that part of the plan for Agenda 2030 was “Zero Economic Growth.” The Green New Deal calls for a massive welfare plan where no one earns more than anyone else. Incentive to get ahead is dead. New inventions would disrupt their plan for a well-organized, controlled society. So, where will jobs come from after we have banned most manufacturing, shut down most stores, stopped single-family home construction, closed the airline industry, and severely regulated farms and the entire food industry? This is their answer to the hated free markets and individual choice.

The Green New Deal will destroy the very concept of our Constitutional Republic, eliminating private property, locally elected representative government, free markets and individual freedom. All decisions in our lives will be made for us by the government – just to protect the environment of course. They haven’t forgotten how well that scheme works to keep the masses under control. Behind the sudden excitement and rush to support it are three radical groups each having direct ties to George Soros, including the Sunrise Movement... Justice Democrats... Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street...

So there you have it — Agenda 21, the Millennium Project, Agenda 2030, and Green New Deal. Progress in the world of Progressives! They warned us from the beginning that their plan was the “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society”. And so it is to be the total destruction of our way of life.
Green New Deal Reveals the Naked Truth of Agenda 21 - American Policy Center

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above vision prophesies that a number of conditions will exist on earth during the reign of the Antichrist; conditions so cruel that they will necessitate the Lord return and put an end to it. Among them are the following:

1. Mind control - where the populace is reduced to in essence existing as slaves controlled by the State.

2. Complete surveillance - where people flee to the wilderness, caves, subway stations and bomb shelters to avoid detection.

3. No private property - and no private housing or transportation. Nowhere in the vision is there mention of the masses having either.

4. Prison-like living conditions - in what appears will be centralized, apartment-style housing blocks surrounded by high fencing.

Yea, I see that happening. I'm utterly amazed that world leaders and the elite are doing these kinds of "irrational" things right in front of our eyes, many of us knowing what they're doing and yet helpless to stop it. The masses drink it up like Kool-Aid.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, I see that happening. I'm utterly amazed that world leaders and the elite are doing these kinds of "irrational" things right in front of our eyes, many of us knowing what they're doing and yet helpless to stop it. The masses drink it up like Kool-Aid.

Thanks for the post, Randy.

I do think an increasing number of people are waking up to it, I'm just not sure how many are truly aware of how deep it goes, or where it all ends and just how sadistic the end game will be. I don't think the masses in general know what is happening. It takes a certain amount of spiritual discernment, and not many have what it takes to see the full picture of where things are truly headed.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This guy hits on some points that suggest the masses are not completely helpless, even in the current state, and that the powers that be are meeting resistance in different places. The push to control food and energy is especially causing push back.

See 6:13 +.

Reactions: Ziggy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s great unrest all over the world. And it’s growing. Since the “Arab Spring” in…2009? 2010?, it ebbs and peaks in various places, but covid and the lockdowns seemed to…push it and jumpstart it and…spread it worldwide. Leaders keep stepping down or fleeing their countries.

I keep going back and forth in my mind about where this will all end and I tell myself, this is probably how it’s always been, you just didn’t notice since you were insulated inside a superpower. But then I say, no…the things you are seeing are worldwide now, they aren’t confined to certain areas, so…you’re seeing something major and unprecedented. You are seeing a pandemic that hit the entire world for the first time. Not just some countries, or a lot of countries, like with past pandemics, but ALL countries. And you’re seeing worldwide unrest. And this is an aside, but when you see the pictures of the protestors in Sri Lanka inside the homes of the leaders with their feet up on tables, you can’t help but see an echo of Jan 6 here.

I also wonder if my lack of…motivation to work as hard as I used to for money and my penchant to do only what is necessary every day, somehow ties in to it all.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s great unrest all over the world. And it’s growing. Since the “Arab Spring” in…2009? 2010?... worldwide unrest.

Early stages of it, yes, and there will be parallels to the Arab Spring because those same regions are still dependent on outside food sources and thus still highly prone to political upheaval.
I also wonder if my lack of…motivation to work as hard as I used to for money and my penchant to do only what is necessary every day, somehow ties in to it all.

Well, I'd say it's better to reflect on what one is living for than serve the almighty dollar in such an environment, because riches are deceitful and they are about to sift through a lot of people's hands in the next few years. But having money can also allow you to be a bigger blessing to others, so there's an upside so long as you don't overdo it but keep your priorities right. I just took on more hours, but the money will do me good where future ministry plans are concerned, so it's all in what your motivations are.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guy hits on some points that suggest the masses are not completely helpless, even in the current state, and that the powers that be are meeting resistance in different places. The push to control food and energy is especially causing push back.

See 6:13 +.

The "Disrupter" is very good! Sounds a lot like Tucker Carlson in his view of things in the world. Central Planning is what I think is determining policies that are crippling economies and people. I didn't really have much hope, except that maybe he's right that there are these cycles, and the pushback people have to give will return things to a semblance of normalcy? Nothing like starvation to get people actively engaged in protest! Streets clogged with trucks is nothing compared to violent rebellion!

At some point I'm hoping the US public will grow tired of the "old man" in office, who seems to be following orders from the "Dark Side," whoever they may be. I can't believe the insanity they've foisted upon people--it seems that anything they say is neutralized by the media and made palatable to the public. And those who are strong, rich, and privileged simply want to get on board the latest fad, and become one of the "in" group.

I've long been a believer in personal "sovereignty," in searching, creatively, for ways to be independent and if necessary, off the grid. Well, I've never attained to my goals, but I've gone in this direction in a number of ways. And yes, preparation is key--coupled with sincere prayer and hard work. The Lord knows how far we can go in remaining apart from this insidious disease called "lust for power?" Thanks again!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
except that maybe he's right that there are these cycles, and the pushback people have to give will return things to a semblance of normalcy?

Trouble is, the powers that be also account for the ebb and flow. That's why they always have "conservatives" in place for when the political pendulum swings the other way (i.e. away from liberalism). Yet through all the swings that go back and forth, things are steadily going in one direction only, and that's towards increasing impoverishment and globalist control.
At some point I'm hoping the US public will grow tired of the "old man" in office, who seems to be following orders from the "Dark Side," whoever they may be. I can't believe the insanity they've foisted upon people--it seems that anything they say is neutralized by the media and made palatable to the public.

It is insanity, but while I hate to sound too pessimistic, I think it's now over for the US. Posted on that elsewhere, but I'd have to find it...

Here. The opening prophecy was in reference to the United States specifically:
Changing Phases Of The Economic Crash

The good news is that what will eventually happen is people finally start looking to God for their protection and provision instead of the government, of necessity because Western governments will soon no longer be able to provide either. Jesus said the harvest is the end of the age, and that's what it's all leading to now.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At some point I'm hoping the US public will grow tired of the "old man" in office, who seems to be following orders from the "Dark Side," whoever they may be. I can't believe the insanity they've foisted upon people--it seems that anything they say is neutralized by the media and made palatable to the public. And those who are strong, rich, and privileged simply want to get on board the latest fad, and become one of the "in" group.
It's been happening more and more. And there seems to have been a naked power grab for Sec. of State of Colorado, that a Zuckerberg candidate came from 35 points behind to take the election with a 20 point lead, and a number of people are crying foul, and demanding to disect the election.

It may be that the USA isn't ready to go quietly into that dark night.

Much love!

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The beast of Revelation reigns 3.5 years, then he and all his are destroyed and the people of God inherit the earth.
Daniel 7 also goes into these details. A time, times and half a time is about 3.5 years of time. At least we understand even the devil knows his time is short, the end of the last days is measured out in days, as God has shortened those days else no flesh would survive the last of the last days, which are horrendous times.
The days of Noah were horrendously wicked, evil violent days. As bad as it is, it does get worse in the world up till the end. The Nephilim ruled the world, Satan's seed (Gen 3 prophecy) and then the great flood to destroy them all came in a sudden destruction, sudden destruction is going to happen again at the return of Christ.

But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

“At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.

1. Matthew 24:22
    And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
    Mark 13:20
  2. And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.
Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

3.5 years about 1277 days, is very close to the 1260 days and 1290 and 1335 days in scripture.

Revelation 11:3
And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Revelation 12:6
Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Daniel 12:11
“And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12:12
Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been happening more and more. And there seems to have been a naked power grab for Sec. of State of Colorado, that a Zuckerberg candidate came from 35 points being to take election with a 20 point lead, and a number of people are crying foul, and demanding to disect the election.

It may be that the USA isn't ready to go quietly into that dark night.

Much love!

Like the brother said, it's going to be an "ebb and flow" thing, I think. It's like ancient Israel, beginning with a good vision, and ultimately showing the universe that man, when he capitulates to sin and self-sufficiency, falls apart. We are most likely on our last legs, wherever we are in the West, but may have a few more "push backs" left in us. Let's hope so!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast of Revelation reigns 3.5 years, then he and all his are destroyed and the people of God inherit the earth.
Daniel 7 also goes into these details. A time, times and half a time is about 3.5 years of time. At least we understand even the devil knows his time is short, the end of the last days is measured out in days, as God has shortened those days else no flesh would survive the last of the last days, which are horrendous times.
The days of Noah were horrendously wicked, evil violent days.

Let me share this with you, and if it doesn't resonate that's fine. But I have long heard that the comparison with Noah's day had to do with how evil the times will be, i.e. filled with violence. As you can tell by the OP I certainly believe the days will be evil, but the question is, will they also be violent before the Lord returns or just sadistically oppressive? Paul told the Thessalonians, "when they shall say 'peace and safety,'" then the end will come, for the Lord will come suddenly when they least expect it, and then terrible judgment will be executed upon the world.

Now look at the passage itself. Jesus' teaching was as follows:

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

The focus of His teaching here appears to be the unexpectedness of the judgment that comes, not so much that it was violent. Like in Noah's day they will not see it coming, but will be "eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage," or in other words living as if they are entirely oblivious to the impending judgment.

What makes things confusing is that many assume the wrath of God will be poured out during the second half of the 7 year tribulation, and the wrath of God will indeed be a horrific and very UN-peaceful time to be alive on earth. I however do not. I am Post-Trib, Pre-Wrath, which means I don't believe the wrath of God starts until after the 7 year covenant has been completed. During the latter 3 and half years it will certainly be Hell for Christians and Jews, because the Antichrist will set about trying to exterminate them. But the subjects of the Antichrist will be told that everything is under control for them, and it will be "peace on earth" because all enemies of peace have been and are being put down. So I think the emphasis is actually on the unexpectedness of Christ's return, given this is what is taught in other passages as well.

1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness... 8 let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trouble is, the powers that be also account for the ebb and flow. That's why they always have "conservatives" in place for when the political pendulum swings the other way (i.e. away from liberalism). Yet through all the swings that go back and forth, things are steadily going in one direction only, and that's towards increasing impoverishment and globalist control.

It is insanity, but while I hate to sound too pessimistic, I think it's now over for the US. Posted on that elsewhere, but I'd have to find it...

Here. The opening prophecy was in reference to the United States specifically:
Changing Phases Of The Economic Crash

The good news is that what will eventually happen is people finally start looking to God for their protection and provision instead of the government, of necessity because Western governments will soon no longer be able to provide either. Jesus said the harvest is the end of the age, and that's what it's all leading to now.

I agree--we're heading down that final stretch in history. Europe blossomed like a rose, and then began to die. Whether progressives or conservatives, the leadership is rotten to the core, and whatever authority takes power, the end will still be the same.

That being said, I still feel it's important to maintain a testimony. Conservative issues are still better than Progressive issues. And there still are leaders I respect--mostly on the Right, but a few on the Left, as well. Mansion seems to have some morals. And Tulsi Gabbard are a couple.

In whatever state we're in, God will be there to guide us, when we continue to look to Him, obey Him, and maintain our righteous testimony. He will never forsake us.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like the brother said, it's going to be an "ebb and flow" thing, I think. It's like ancient Israel, beginning with a good vision, and ultimately showing the universe that man, when he capitulates to sin and self-sufficiency, falls apart. We are most likely on our last legs, wherever we are in the West, but may have a few more "push backs" left in us. Let's hope so!
It's the birth pangs. Called such for a reason, that's how our contrary end of the age circumstances work. Get's worse, then let's up. Get's worse still, then lets up.

The fun starts about 2 minutes in . . .

Much love!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the birth pangs. Called such for a reason, that's how our contrary end of the age circumstances work. Get's worse, then let's up. Get's worse still, then lets up.

The fun starts about 2 minutes in . . .

Much love!

So you're saying we need to keep dancing until we fall into the drink? ;)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're saying we need to keep dancing until we fall into the drink? ;)
Closer . . . than moving away . . . then closer still . . . then moving away . . . closer even still . . . moving away . . . then . . . in they go!

Much love!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

5. Scarcity of food supply - the presumed reason why people could buy "only the barest necessities."

Now compare these conditions to the trends now taking place in society, and the agenda that appears to be well on its way to being pushed through by globalists in the Western world. There is every indication that they are heading in the exact same direction as the vision prophesies, as detailed in the following piece by Tom DeWeese:

GREEN NEW DEAL REVEALS THE NAKED TRUTH OF AGENDA 21

h_15151184-ocasio-1542147296-e1542147448245.jpg

From its inception in 1992 at the United Nation’s Earth Summit, 50,000 delegates, heads of state, diplomats and Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) hailed Agenda 21 as the “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society.” The 350-page, 40 chapter, Agenda 21 document was quite detailed and explicit in its purpose and goals. They warned us that the reorganization would be dictated through all-encompassing policies affecting every aspect of our lives, using environmental protection simply as the excuse to pull at our emotions and get us to voluntarily surrender our liberties.

Section I details “Social and Economic Dimensions” of the plan, including redistribution of wealth to eradicate poverty, maintain health through vaccinations and modern medicine, and population control. To introduce the plan, the Earth Summit Chairman, Maurice Strong boldly proclaimed, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.” Of course, according to the plan, if it’s not “sustainable” it must be stopped. In support of the plan, David Brower of the Sierra Club (one of the NGO authors of the agenda) said, “Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license.” Leading environmental groups advocated that the Earth could only support a maximum of one billion people, leading famed Dr. Jacques Cousteau to declare, “In order to stabilize world populations, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.”

Section II provides the “Conservation and Management of Resources for Development” by outlining how environmental protection was to be the main weapon, including global protection of the atmosphere, land, mountains, oceans, and fresh waters... through the charge of man-made global warming, later to conveniently become “climate change.” It didn’t matter if true science refused to cooperate in this scheme as actual global temperatures really are not rising and there continues to be no evidence of any man-made affect on the climate. Truth hasn’t been important to the scare mongers. Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation said, “We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.” To further drive home their complete lack of concern for truth, Paul Watson of Green Peace declared, “It doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true.”

In 1992, just after its introduction at the Earth Summit, Nancy Pelosi introduced a resolution of support for the plan into Congress. It’s interesting to note that she boldly called it a “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society.” In 1993, new President, Bill Clinton ordered the establishment of the President’s Council for Sustainable Development, with the express purpose of enforcing the Agenda 21 blueprint into nearly every agency of the federal government to assure it became the law of the land...

Take a good look, those of you who have heard my warnings about Agenda 21 over the years. I warned that Agenda 21 would control every aspect of our lives, including how and were we live, the jobs we have, the mode of transportation available to us, and even what we eat. The Green New Deal is a tax on everything we do, make, wear, eat, drink, drive, import, export and even breathe. In opposing Smart Growth plans in the local community, I said the main goal was to eliminate cars, to be replaced with bikes, walking, and light rail trains. The Green New Deal calls for the elimination of the internal combustion engine. Stay alert. The next step will be to put a ban on the sale of new combustion engines by a specific date and then limiting the number of new vehicles to be sold. Bans on commercial truck shipping will follow. Then they will turn to airplanes, reducing their use. Always higher and higher taxes will be used to get the public to “voluntarily” reduce their use of such personal transportation choices. That’s how it works, slowly but steadily towards the goal.

I warned that under Smart Growth programs now taking over every city in the nation that single-family homes are a target for elimination, to be replaced by high-rise stack and pack apartments in the name of reducing energy use. That will include curfews on carbon heating systems, mandating they be turned off during certain hours. Heating oil devises will become illegal. Gradually, energy use of any kind will be continually reduced. The Green New Deal calls for government control of every single home, office and factory to tear down or retrofit them to comply with massive environmental energy regulations.

I warned that Agenda 21 Sustainable policy sought to drive those in rural areas off the farms and into the cities where they could be better controlled. Those in the cities will be ordered to convert their gardens into food producers. Most recently I warned that the beef industry is a direct target for elimination. It will start with mandatory decreases in meat consumption until it disappears form our daily diet. The consumption of dairy will follow. Since the revelation of the Green New Deal the national debate is now over cattle emissions of methane and the drive to eliminate them from the planet. Controlling what we eat is a major part of the Green New Deal.

I warned that part of the plan for Agenda 2030 was “Zero Economic Growth.” The Green New Deal calls for a massive welfare plan where no one earns more than anyone else. Incentive to get ahead is dead. New inventions would disrupt their plan for a well-organized, controlled society. So, where will jobs come from after we have banned most manufacturing, shut down most stores, stopped single-family home construction, closed the airline industry, and severely regulated farms and the entire food industry? This is their answer to the hated free markets and individual choice.

The Green New Deal will destroy the very concept of our Constitutional Republic, eliminating private property, locally elected representative government, free markets and individual freedom. All decisions in our lives will be made for us by the government – just to protect the environment of course. They haven’t forgotten how well that scheme works to keep the masses under control. Behind the sudden excitement and rush to support it are three radical groups each having direct ties to George Soros, including the Sunrise Movement... Justice Democrats... Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street...

So there you have it — Agenda 21, the Millennium Project, Agenda 2030, and Green New Deal. Progress in the world of Progressives! They warned us from the beginning that their plan was the “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society”. And so it is to be the total destruction of our way of life.
Green New Deal Reveals the Naked Truth of Agenda 21 - American Policy Center

All you have written here brother smacks of truth. They have been trying to kill off the middle class for a loooong time now and, this is where it is leading. It's already started. I ordered two replacement windows in early May, they won't be in until around Sept. or Oct.! I don't know if it is just that nobody wants to work (which we KNOW there are many who WON'T work) or companies are intentionally going under because the powers that be have all the toys. Hmm.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree--we're heading down that final stretch in history. Europe blossomed like a rose, and then began to die. Whether progressives or conservatives, the leadership is rotten to the core, and whatever authority takes power, the end will still be the same.

That being said, I still feel it's important to maintain a testimony. Conservative issues are still better than Progressive issues. And there still are leaders I respect--mostly on the Right, but a few on the Left, as well. Mansion seems to have some morals. And Tulsi Gabbard are a couple.

In whatever state we're in, God will be there to guide us, when we continue to look to Him, obey Him, and maintain our righteous testimony. He will never forsake us.

For me, just how much good men and women can do on the political level may be in question now, not that those called to it should ever stop trying. But I fear that even by the time this term is done the damage will be nearly insurmountable barring a miracle. And again, I think it is by design from God, because the whole time He is allowing the globalists to destroy the economies of the world they will be inadvertently opening the door for the harvest, as men's eyes are finally opening to the fact that the governments of this world will actually NOT save them but neglect and/or oppress them. The eyes of humanity at large will finally turn to Heaven.

And let me share one other thing that was actually mentioned in that vision which I didn't include. There is a word of great hope included in it.

The beast will call himself a man of peace. And he will bring peace to many nations out of a very chaotic time. He will be able to supply the world with many inexpensive goods, and he will assure that everyone's pay is sufficient. He will make an alliance with many nations, and the great men of the world will follow him into a false sense of security. But before these times I will raise up an army of believers that will stand for truth and righteousness. The mighty army that Joel spoke about will hear My voice from the rising to the going down of the sun. In the night hours also they will hear My voice, and they will answer Me. They will work for Me, and they will run like mighty men of war. They shall do great works for Me, for I will be with them.

The latter paragraph is a prophecy concerning those who will move in exceedingly great supernatural gifts that shake the world, and bring even some entire nations to Christ before the end. Many may not believe that, but again, the Lord's objective throughout history has been to bring about a harvest in the earth, so that is why He is allowing all this, and just as signs and wonders caused the earth to sit up and take notice in New Testament times they will again in the end-times and even more so. The harvest is the end of the age, and it will make what happened back then look like a dress rehearsal.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me share this with you, and if it doesn't resonate that's fine. But I have long heard that the comparison with Noah's day had to do with how evil the times will be, i.e. filled with violence. As you can tell by the OP I certainly believe the days will be evil, but the question is, will they also be violent before the Lord returns or just sadistically oppressive? Paul told the Thessalonians, "when they shall say 'peace and safety,'" then the end will come, for the Lord will come suddenly when they least expect it, and then terrible judgment will be executed upon the world.

Now look at the passage itself. Jesus' teaching was as follows:

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

The focus of His teaching here appears to be the unexpectedness of the judgment that comes, not so much that it was violent. Like in Noah's day they will not see it coming, but will be "eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage," or in other words living as if they are entirely oblivious to the impending judgment.

What makes things confusing is that many assume the wrath of God will be poured out during the second half of the 7 year tribulation, and the wrath of God will indeed be a horrific and very UN-peaceful time to be alive on earth. I however do not. I am Post-Trib, Pre-Wrath, which means I don't believe the wrath of God starts until after the 7 year covenant has been completed. During the latter 3 and half years it will certainly be Hell for Christians and Jews, because the Antichrist will set about trying to exterminate them. But the subjects of the Antichrist will be told that everything is under control for them, and it will be "peace on earth" because all enemies of peace have been and are being put down. So I think the emphasis is actually on the unexpectedness of Christ's return, given this is what is taught in other passages as well.

1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness... 8 let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

I'm also Postrib. My own thoughts--pure speculation--is that Antichrist's persecution of Christians will be centered in Europe, and not world-wide. There is a parallel with the Church of Philadelphia in the book of Revelation--they were kept during the hour of trial, or at least, kept from the worst of this trial (in the days of that church). So also, I think many Christians will be able to not just survive, but also thrive in the endtimes until Armageddon.

I also noticed that Jesus spoke of the parallel between the days of Noah and the time in which his comes in judgment. And he didn't mention violence--just the unexpectedness of it all, and assumed there will be a measure of prosperity in some places. After all, people don't get married when they're going through Hell!

Anyway, I think Jesus was warning his own generation what his judgment looks like in the NT era, not just at the 2nd Coming, but also in the present age. Israel didn't expect divine jdugment, but got it at the coming of the Roman Army. It will be just like this at the end of the age, when former Christian nations turn to apostasy and think things are in their control.

But Central Planning isn't working out so good for them, is it? Not just when Christ comes, but even now! ;)