Should Christians Support Donald Trump?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gun violence, not all of it can be avoided, but deaths in domestic violence situations can, if Americans don't have such easy access to guns, as I said it only takes one moment of anger, someone threatens another with a gun, gun goes off, person dead. More survived being threatened by a knife than a gun, also outside of domestic violence situations, there are heaps of drive-bys and mass shootings in the USA, way more compared to Australia.

So something needs to be done, as even a semi-automatic gun can do a lot of damage in a short time, even gangs fighting with pistols can do a lot in a short time...

Also kids taking guns to school is not on.... Nor teachers, it just goes back to, too much damage can be done in a short time in a moment of anger, where as a knife can be stopped quickly with less chance of someone dying, or way less people dying.
guns are not the problem.. the nut holding the gun is

Reactions: r1xlx

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Americans needs to clean up America .everyone thinks we should model after other nations . we was founded on Godly principles every nation has its own problems .if every Christian would follow 2 nd chronicles 7 :14 .were all to busy trying to clean up our neighbors door step instead of ours

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway I am in Australia and Second Amendment is not our way, and we are pretty peaceful compared to many other countries. So our Aussie gun control laws have helped a lot in Australia and has prevented many from dying.

What you assert is different that what we hear where criminals are running rampant, with some carrying guns (News Flash: criminals don't obey the law), and the citizens at their mercy. But it's not just guns. Apparently in the U.K. knives are the big thing.

But whatever the threat, Jesus instructed us to protect ourselves. And that's the point.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... if every Christian would follow 2 nd chronicles 7 :14 ...

... satan would STILL be seeking those whom he can devour.

Maybe you missed my post about Japan's THREE ALL's, when they invaded China: Steal All, Kill All, Burn All. Sound familiar?

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, maybe if YOU'RE the one holding the gun. So speak for yourself, but don't you dare speak for me.

Bobby Jo

To All,

Which would you rather see, -- someone holding a gun against a bunch of unarmed citizens; or someone running away with his gun, because the citizens can defend themselves?

:)
Bobby Jo

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't use the word "should". If they want to then yes, support him. If they don't want to then no, don't support him.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's an interview DIRECTLY with Assange, -- "the horses mouth".

Bobby Jo
And you think what Assange says is true because he's such a honest guy? I think I find what Donald Trump Jr. said more believable.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't use the word "should". If they want to then yes, support him. If they don't want to then no, don't support him.

The word "Christian" suggests a righteous man, one who shares GOD's sanctity of life which is first and foremost in the annuls of Scripture. So it would seem a foundational predicate -- versus an arbitrary inclination.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you talking about? Did someone say he shot himself in the back?

It happened. -- Who did it, and why? There was no "robbery"; and coincidentally Seth was a DNC data analyst, presumably with access to computer files; and one of Assange's associates was reputed to have traveled to D.C. for some reason; and Assange published DNC e-mails.

Did you want to see the video of Seth downloading the files; and the video of Seth meeting with the Assange associate; plus the video of Seth being shot in the back by a "professional"?

I can send them to you if what apparently transpired isn't obvious enough!

Whew,
Bobby Jo

To All,

The crazy "left" accuses the "right" of conspiracy theories, -- like thinking that Biden & son had corrupt activities in the Ukraine and in China. But defend that Trump is deeply aligned with Russia; that Kavanaugh is a sexual predator; that Impeachment has merit; etc., etc., etc.

TDS,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "Christian" suggests a righteous man, one who shares GOD's sanctity of life which is first and foremost in the annuls of Scripture. So it would seem a foundational predicate -- versus an arbitrary inclination.
Bobby Jo
I haven't read all the posts. What does sanctity of life include? Is it limited?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, maybe if YOU'RE the one holding the gun. So speak for yourself, but don't you dare speak for me.

Bobby Jo

To All,

Which would you rather see, -- someone holding a gun against a bunch of unarmed citizens; or someone running away with his gun, because the citizens can defend themselves?

:)
Bobby Jo
psst i was speaking for me

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happened. -- Who did it, and why? There was no "robbery"; and coincidentally Seth was a DNC data analyst, presumably with access to computer files; and one of Assange's associates was reputed to have traveled to D.C. for some reason; and Assange published DNC e-mails.

Did you want to see the video of Seth downloading the files; and the video of Seth meeting with the Assange associate; plus the video of Seth being shot in the back by a "professional"?

I can send them to you if what apparently transpired isn't obvious enough!

Whew,
Bobby Jo

To All,

The crazy "left" accuses the "right" of conspiracy theories, -- like thinking that Biden & son had corrupt activities in the Ukraine and in China. But defend that Trump is deeply aligned with Russia; that Kavanaugh is a sexual predator; that Impeachment has merit; etc., etc., etc.

TDS,
Bobby Jo
Post the materials here in public view if you have such evidence.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezra said:

psst i was speaking for me

No you weren't. You called anyone who holds a firearm to defend himself and/or his family a "nut". And I take exception to your defamation.

You, my dear so called "christian" (small "c") friend are what you accuse others of. And YOU need to apologize to your bretheren, -- RIGHT NOW.

yeah, -- I'll hold my breath ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I certainly tire of people who accuse men who argue of BOTH being in the wrong. It's true when the Palestinians attack Israel, and when the Liberals and Deep State attack the Trump Administration and supporters.

Defending one's self is NOT the same as an ATTACK.

Whew,
Bobby Jo
You have lost the gist of my conversation with r1xlx. If you had any idea at all. I was actually defending someone else, and you and him are now offended because I would defend another?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a little gullible aren't you?!?

You can't see the obvious, and demand what you'll never accept.

TDS,
Bobby Jo
I would say I try to be open minded. If you have the evidence, produce it. If you don't, why not stop making empty assertions?

Do you know the meaning of the word "gullible"? You must not. After telling me I'm gullible, you say I can't see the obvious and wouldn't accept what I asked you for. That would make me skeptical, not gullible. You appear to be losing your mind.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Bobby Jo

Well you are not fighting a war. So why do ordinary US civilians need high powered weapons for?