Should members need to disclose their denomination?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the wild west it is around here.
Sorry, Incorrect, it is Much Worse:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against
spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole
armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and
having done all, to stand." (Ephesians_6:12-13)
Thus, UNsaved UNbelievers need to get saved, and All believers MUST
have on "The FULL [WHOLE] Armour Of God," or they will fall, not "stand."

Bible Answer To Confusing church Bewilderment!

GRACE And Peace...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in Jehovah the father and Christ his Son, I have no bias against anyone who believes different.
He who honors the SON honors the FATHER .
He who has the SON the same has the FATHER .
HE who has not the SON has not the Father . ITS DIRE IMPORTANT we KEEP to the one and only TRUE GOSPEL that saves.
Cause this generation is fast abandoning it for the sake of A false reconcilation , a false unity and false love too .
Remember CHARITY REJOICES IN TRUTH . and a LIE is not the truth . Thus let us learn our bible well and
Continue to exhort with sound biblical doctrine . Be encouraged my friend . And let all that has breath praise the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For everyone else, I think yes. The question is: IS IT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? You would say yes. But sometimes we just don't know what's good enough for us. You could be missing out on communion with the Holt Spirit, Who we are baptized by. Are you the Temple of the Holy Spirit? Has He confirmed His presence and communion with you, because that is what is crucially important, being born again. This is what the Parable of the Virgins was all about. Half of them did not have oil in their lamps. The oil symbolocally represents the Holy Spirit. They missed out on LIFE. They thought what they had was good enough.
Do you have OIL for your lamp?
I don't want anything to do with any "Holt Spirit!" :p

Reactions: Lambano

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning God said: Let there be Light.
And God saw the Light that it was good.

What was before the Light?

If Jesus IS the Light of the world, and Jesus IS the LIFE.
Then before Life was what?

If God is Eternal with no beginning and no ending, then God had this LIGHT and LIFE within himself.
And he gave us His Light and His Life and created a vessel in order for it to manifest itself to us.

If Jesus is not God than he is another "god", and we know that there is no other God beside God.

In Revelation it states that Jesus is the Light and the Glory of God which shines forth from the Throne.

Why is it so hard to see God in human form?
Because we know we have flaws and we are imperfect.
To believe that God was in the form of a man, means we have the ability to also walk perfect as he walked perfect.
Just like God told Abraham, Be ye perfect and walk before me.

I think we just don't want to have to work that hard perfecting ourselves and being perfected.
Humans enjoy being the victims for some reason.
The workman is worthy of his meat. And our meat is to do the will of him that loves us.

In the Beginning God said.. and Jesus is the Word God spoke.
He spoke himself into a physical existance.
Before there was the material world there was only Spirit. Until God said.

God must of had FAITH, that when he spoke, what he said would come into existence.
And it did.
And he gave all of us a measure of this same faith.
And we are told, if we believe and have FAITH, we shall do great things.
Because God created man in his image and likeness, we too have the same creative ability God has.
But we are afraid to use it.

And yet some people do without even realising it.
It begins with a thought. And that thought is manifested into things we make every day.
Some things we create are very good and some are very bad.
Some things we do are very good and some very bad.

This is the Light and the Dark, the Good and the Evil.
The Day and the Night.
None of this would be possible without the one who spoke "the Word" into the material world.
And God spoke himself into the material world and called himself Jesus.

This is what I believe.

Hugs

Reactions: Azim

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was raised in the Methodist Church....I was a Believer from a very early age....I lost my Faith in College......became an Atheist in my late teens ( God does not exist— Belief in the Bible is for those too “ weak” to handle life)..... I later eased up a bit and became an Agnostic ( God May or may not exist—- who am * I* to figure it out for certain? )

Years later, I bought a house way out in the Boon- Docks and was forced to buy one of those giant “ C-Band Satellite Dishes” and accidentally ran across a great teacher of the Word that showed me how to be a man of Faith without being “ religious” ....In Fact , I discovered through this man’s teaching, that “Religion” is the Polar Opposite Of Christianity.....Instead Of fighting the hopeless battle of trying to “ MAKE myself “ Worthy” by living a life of “ do do this and don’t do that”, I discovered that by TRUSTING in the Promises Of God ( such as the Promise Found In 1Cor15:1-4) as opposed to “ doing my best” to be a “good little boy” qualified me as one who was * MADE* Worthy by the Blood Of The Lamb....Upon Discovering this Truth, my life was forever changed ......

When people ask what Faith I am I just say that I am a “ Jesus Man” .........My “Doctrine” is this———- -When it comes to Salvation, it’s “ Nothing But The Blood” ....NOTHING.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think the end of Matt 25 needs to be heeded.

If this is not at the core of our walk, we are in serious trouble.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are my Thoughts regarding your interesting idea?
Thx for asking.

I think that your idea could be useful, as then we'd find out who are : JW,'s MORMON's, Bereans", and worst of all : Pre-Destined Elect Hyper Calvinist.

Other then that, maybe there is a different idea.. that could be included.
How about this.

You stated that this Forum has a "trinity" rampage going on.
Well, it has actually about 6 meltdown fires going on, every day... obo

1. Prove the Trinity

2. KJV is the devil

3. Water Baptism is Salvation

4. You can Lose your salvation.

5. OSAS

6. Catholic, Mary, Sacraments, and similar..

SOLUTION :, if you didnt allow those TOPICS to be DISCUSSED, .. If they were "NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM".. you'd have a lot less Threads, and a lot less Heretics living here serving the Devil.. And you'd have a mostly peaceful forum, that actually talked about things that mattered, which potentially allows for real spiritual growth of the Forum's community.
And best of all, you'd have a place that a New Believer could find, and join, and their faith in Christ not be destroyed here.

Its interesting to note that there is a LOT MORE TO TALK ABOUT then those 6 Topics....FOUND IN THE BIBLE.... and it would be a great help to many students of the word here, if those BEAT TO DEATH TOPICS, were "not allowed".., and you have to AGREE to not POST OR THREAD about them, or you can't join this form, or you will be BANNED if you join and do it, after a couple of "warnings".
@Behold
And what would you say about those who talk about Satanic topics on a Christian forum, illuminati and other secret organizations, perhaps that is a little bit warped to be talking about on Christian Forum, those people know who I'm talking about without having to mention names, like they have watched too many Dan Brown movies, which are blasphemous.

They talk about bizarre Satanic rituals and all sorts of stuff with threads dedicated to it, yet they are allowed to walk around freely and talk about it, I think three quarters of those stories are made up and are just attention seekers, but then again that's just my opinion.

Are you okay with those topics?

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot to mention this, but while not all people are forthcoming in their statement of faith, you also have others who don't allow their profile page to even be viewed, which complicates matters even further.
I stated what my faith is and stand behind it, nothing to hide nothing to be ashamed about.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are my Thoughts regarding your interesting idea?
Thx for asking.

I think that your idea could be useful, as then we'd find out who are : JW,'s MORMON's, Bereans", and worst of all : Pre-Destined Elect Hyper Calvinist.

Other then that, maybe there is a different idea.. that could be included.
How about this.

You stated that this Forum has a "trinity" rampage going on.
Well, it has actually about 6 meltdown fires going on, every day... obo

1. Prove the Trinity

2. KJV is the devil

3. Water Baptism is Salvation

4. You can Lose your salvation.

5. OSAS

6. Catholic, Mary, Sacraments, and similar..

SOLUTION :, if you didnt allow those TOPICS to be DISCUSSED, .. If they were "NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM".. you'd have a lot less Threads, and a lot less Heretics living here serving the Devil.. And you'd have a mostly peaceful forum, that actually talked about things that mattered, which potentially allows for real spiritual growth of the Forum's community.
And best of all, you'd have a place that a New Believer could find, and join, and their faith in Christ not be destroyed here.

Its interesting to note that there is a LOT MORE TO TALK ABOUT then those 6 Topics....FOUND IN THE BIBLE.... and it would be a great help to many students of the word here, if those BEAT TO DEATH TOPICS, were "not allowed".., and you have to AGREE to not POST OR THREAD about them, or you can't join this form, or you will be BANNED if you join and do it, after a couple of "warnings".
@Behold
And what of the question I asked you?You’re against discussing the above issues, but are okay with Satanic discussions going on and secret societies? You never answered my question at least the above mentioned topics have to do with Christianity, not Satanic Ritual Abuse and one being sodomized and raped by her own parents and family which is incest and illegal and the mentioning of the 13 bloodlines. That you are okay with?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what would you say about those who talk about Satanic topics on a Christian forum, illuminati and other secret organizations, perhaps that is a little bit warped to be talking about on Christian Forum, those people know who I'm talking about without having to mention names, like they have watched too many Dan Brown movies, which are blasphemous.

They talk about bizarre Satanic rituals and all sorts of stuff with threads dedicated to it, yet they are allowed to walk around freely and talk about it, I think three quarters of those stories are made up and are just attention seekers, but then again that's just my opinion.

Are you okay with those topics?
Satanism certainly needs to be avoided, but exposed as well.
You don't hide from evil or sweep it under the carpet, you expose it, shine a light on the darkness and walk with the LORD, Who will watch over and protect you.
GOD wants us to discern evil from good. The knowledge of evil helps us to understand and appreciate what good is.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanism certainly needs to be avoided, but exposed as well.
You don't hide from evil or sweep it under the carpet, you expose it, shine a light on the darkness and walk with the LORD, Who will watch over and protect you.
GOD wants us to discern evil from good. The knowledge of evil helps us to understand and appreciate what good is.
So it’s okay to dedicate entire threads to Satan? We know evil exists but to be making things up that are straight out of a movie is not.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does the statement, " Satanism certainly needs to be avoided" mean to you?
But you are also saying it needs to be exposed so which one is it, they’ve even had Satanic ritual dates listed on the thread I’m talking about, either you avoid it or engage in it so which one is it?
In order to expose something means you have to engage in it in order to bring it to light.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding the OP: my answer is "no". Why should that be a requirement? What if you're non-denominational?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So it’s okay to dedicate entire threads to Satan? We know evil exists but to be making things up that are straight out of a movie is not.

She is reaching victims of SRA, which leads to DID. DID is a real mental illness known to be caused by abuse.

Exposing what is hidden is permitted so long as it doesn't promote the occult. It is clear when someone is exposing the occult, by the context.

Reactions: Lambano and Rita

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is reaching victims of SRA, which leads to DID. DID is a real mental illness known to be caused by abuse.

Exposing what is hidden is permitted so long as it doesn't promote the occult. It is clear when someone is exposing the occult, by the context.
What I read seems like it came out of the movie the Da Vinci Code, almost word for word.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you are also saying it needs to be exposed so which one is it, they’ve even had Satanic ritual dates listed on the thread I’m talking about, either you avoid it or engage in it so which one is it?
Both- Avoid participation, and expose the evil. Realize how Satan works to lead people astray and corrupt their minds, even possessing them.
False religions and philosophies abound. It is good to learn about all these things so you can warn others. Satan's purpose is to lead people away from Christ and the truth. If he can't, he'll send tares into amd among the CHURCH (Body of Christ) to deceive, corrupt, discourage those who are seeking God, the lost who are drawn to God but not yet confirmed; to steal the seeds planted, create a false religion within our religion that in fact may disqualify them from realizing a true faith in Christ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.