Signs from the heavens

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Starting Tuesday .....A Blood Moon takes over ...The first time one has occured with an election ...A total Eclipse occurs in the early morning of Tuesday ...

Netanahu has won in Isreal ....Blood Moons have a greater impact in Israel ...

US, pollsters are predicting 30-50 seats in the house and up to

55-56 in the Senate. Red Wave......

Remember the sky screamers on 2016?

Cue in the sky screamers on Tuesday night ......

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
very intresting perspective on this, we will have to wait & see

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Starting Tuesday .....A Blood Moon takes over ...The first time one has occured with an election ...A total Eclipse occurs in the early morning of Tuesday ...

Netanahu has won in Isreal ....Blood Moons have a greater impact in Israel ...

US, pollsters are predicting 30-50 seats in the house and up to

55-56 in the Senate. Red Wave......

Remember the sky screamers on 2016?

Cue in the sky screamers on Tuesday night ......

We have had blood moons before and we may have more to come. We have had red and blue waves before and we may have them again.

We will know the signs in the heavens before teh great and terrible day of the Lord. In Rev. 6 even the worlds political and military leaders will recognize when the time of the wrath of the Lamb has arrived!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood moons are supposed to be signs to Israel ...at least that is what the Jews claim ....

But a major shift in Israel with Netanahu combined with a total eclipse on the same day? During an election?

Reactions: shortangel

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood moons are supposed to be signs to Israel ...at least that is what the Jews claim ....

But a major shift in Israel with Netanahu combined with a total eclipse on the same day? During an election?

Could mean something- or it could mean nothing. We will have to wait and see.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Good that Netanahu is back.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well it looks like i will be able to see the blood moon tonight, didn't snow like it was supposed to last night, i just wonder what it could mean

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you see the flags fall on Fetterman and the rainbow shine over Trump. Both in Pennsylvania last Saturday (Sabbath)
They are finding glitches in the machines already.. lol
Nothing to see here...

get yer popcorn in the Barista
Hugs

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that should something happen that we don't like, it still doesn't mean the eclipse was an omen of evil.

Much love!

Too many followers of our Savior get over anxious for things to happen. My teacher called it "newspaper exegesis". that means we twist the bible to fit modern events instead of seeing if modern events fit the Bible as declared! Dispenasationalists, we tend to be our own worst enemies! We know the truth, but then look at events and squeeze the bible to fit the event.

Since I became a believer, dispys have identified over 10 antichrists, I don't know how many false prophets (not the run of the mill false but the Rev 13 false) etc.,

We need to learn to temper our excitement and desire with the Word so we do not look like fools as we often can.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many followers of our Savior get over anxious for things to happen. My teacher called it "newspaper exegesis". that means we twist the bible to fit modern events instead of seeing if modern events fit the Bible as declared! Dispenasationalists, we tend to be our own worst enemies! We know the truth, but then look at events and squeeze the bible to fit the event.

Since I became a believer, dispys have identified over 10 antichrists, I don't know how many false prophets (not the run of the mill false but the Rev 13 false) etc.,

We need to learn to temper our excitement and desire with the Word so we do not look like fools as we often can.
Yep! I've learned over the years, it's much more important to know and remember what the Bible says then to question whether this or that current event may be playing into it's fulfillment. When it happens, we'll know, but that's IF we know the prophecies. And I don't mean if we know someone's interpretation, I mean if we know what the prophecies say for themselves. And when it happens, we'll recognize it. I'm dispy, but I believe in waiting and watching.

Much love!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep! I've learned over the years, it's much more important to know and remember what the Bible says then to question whether this or that current event may be playing into it's fulfillment. When it happens, we'll know, but that's IF we know the prophecies. And I don't mean if we know someone's interpretation, I mean if we know what the prophecies say for themselves. And when it happens, we'll recognize it. I'm dispy, but I believe in waiting and watching.

Much love!
And we must also remember that prophecy must be fulfilled exact! Prophecy is not like horseshoes where close enough is good enough.

Reactions: marks