Some Preach To Sinners As Though They Are Saved!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
don't be paly paly with sinners and pat them on the back and say your fine!! speak the truth, admonish them but not scold them, tell them their not ok with God in dat state and tell them they need 2 repent like the scripture says!!

Reactions: Joseph77

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
don't be paly paly with sinners and pat them on the back
Christians in the world don't preach the gospel they live it and gossip it.

In my experience workmates will only let one talk about the gospel once they have respect for you.
They will test you with 'hard' questions but aren't interested in understanding one's answers untill one has gain there respect.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@DoveSpirit05

Not everyone is seeking for why you should lean on Him to know when to give the gospel.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

We see this in His ministry in the Book of Acts.

Acts 16:6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. 8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas. 9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

God the Father knows whom are seeking Him from those that are not. I can understand street evangelism in taking a direct approach, but at the job place, where you are required to work or when living in your neighborhood, the less direct approach may be key for how the Lord leads you to wait till they ask you for the hope you have in you. So testifying of Who you believe and why you have hope for eternal life after you die is witnessing the gospel unto him or her without casting a gauntlet on them when they are not seeking Him at all.

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Now when they are believers that have set their reconciled relationship with God on a shelf somewhere because they want to live their lives, then the direct approach is required to warn them with His words about being ready by abiding in Him and His words, looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help them lay aside every weight & sin or else risk being left behind when the Bridegroom comes.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@DoveSpirit05

Not everyone is seeking for why you should lean on Him to know when to give the gospel.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

We see this in His ministry in the Book of Acts.

Acts 16:6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. 8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas. 9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

God the Father knows whom are seeking Him from those that are not. I can understand street evangelism in taking a direct approach, but at the job place, where you are required to work or when living in your neighborhood, the less direct approach may be key for how the Lord leads you to wait till they ask you for the hope you have in you. So testifying of Who you believe and why you have hope for eternal life after you die is witnessing the gospel unto him or her without casting a gauntlet on them when they are not seeking Him at all.

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Now when they are believers that have set their reconciled relationship with God on a shelf somewhere because they want to live their lives, then the direct approach is required to warn them with His words about being ready by abiding in Him and His words, looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help them lay aside every weight & sin or else risk being left behind when the Bridegroom comes.

wait for them 2 ask for the hope in you!! where in scripture does it say wait for them 2 ask u for the hope in Christ?

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wait for them 2 ask for the hope in you!! where in scripture does it say wait for them 2 ask u for the hope in Christ?

That is what it means to be ready, right? To wait but be ready.

We are to be led by the Spirit, so it is not of the letter. If someone is led to minister, then by the Spirit, he or she will minister, but believers should not feel the weight or the burden of that ministry as if they have to do it when it is on God to cause the increase ( 1 Corinthians 3:5-7 ) as it is on the Father that draws men unto the Son ( John 6:44 ) to reveal the Son to them ( Matthew 11:25-27 ) so they can believe in Him to be saved ( John 3:18-21 ).

Course, because of Matthew 11:25-27, parents should not wait to preach the gospel to the little ones, even the babies. They can even pray for the babies in the womb for the Father to reveal His Son to them to believe in Him to be saved so they can be raptured too when the Bridegroom comes!!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what it means to be ready, right? To wait but be ready.

We are to be led by the Spirit, so it is not of the letter. If someone is led to minister, then by the Spirit, he or she will minister, but believers should not feel the weight or the burden of that ministry as if they have to do it when it is on God to cause the increase ( 1 Corinthians 3:5-7 ) as it is on the Father that draws men unto the Son ( John 6:44 ) to reveal the Son to them ( Matthew 11:25-27 ) so they can believe in Him to be saved ( John 3:18-21 ).

Course, because of Matthew 11:25-27, parents should not wait to preach the gospel to the little ones, even the babies. They can even pray for the babies in the womb for the Father to reveal His Son to them to believe in Him to be saved so they can be raptured too when the Bridegroom comes!!

Also, "having your feet shod with the preparedness of the gospel of peace," i.e. the readiness to preach it when opportunity finally presents itself. It means practically the same thing as "be ready in season and out."

Blessings in Christ, btw. Unless you're Enoch using a new alias, I don't know that we've ever spoken before, LoL.
Hidden

Reactions: Nancy and Enow

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, "having your feet shod with the preparedness of the gospel of peace," i.e. the readiness to preach it when opportunity finally presents itself. It means practically the same thing as "be ready in season and out."

Blessings in Christ, btw. Unless you're Enoch using a new alias, I don't know that we've ever spoken before, LoL.
Hidden

I was envious of the actual Enoch that walked with God in the O.T. and was His friend when I was a tot. I had wished I had that kind of a relationship with God but I didn't when I was led astray by the infirmity of the flesh, the church, and society's influence before He intervened as my Friend to deliver me out of them all to rest in Him as He is helping me to walk in the light as His friend of which I shall give Him all the glory for in being my Friend.

But no. I don't believe I was the Enoch you knew as a member here.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was envious of the actual Enoch that walked with God in the O.T. and was His friend when I was a tot. I had wished I had that kind of a relationship with God but I didn't when I was led astray by the infirmity of the flesh, the church, and society's influence before He intervened as my Friend to deliver me out of them all to rest in Him as He is helping me to walk in the light as His friend of which I shall give Him all the glory for in being my Friend.

Wow. That's the longest run-on sentence I've read since 1 Peter 1:3-12, LoL.

God bless, and thanks for the response. I was just curious ; )

Reactions: Enow