Spending Time With The Father

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
• I'm of the opinion God has not revealed certain things for example; Noah's Arch - or where Moses is buried - or where the Ark of the Covenant is - because the distraction to his overall plan would be left out. Couldn't you imagine if they discovered where Moses body is buried. Christian's everywhere would sell all they have to get to that place. It would be like the weeping saint statue in wherever that place is people flock by the millions to look at it. Are we children that we would have such a curiosity.

Curiosity is a good word I suppose for looking at how we deal with life. Have you figured out yet you are not going to get all the answers to questions you have. Do you realize that yet. Some things are not going to be answered. What you need to know is answered - but what most of us want to know does not get an answer. What is that - is that a mind trick by God - is it a mind game of try to figure out life as some suppose. You trying to figure out who the anti-christ is; what a distraction. If God wanted you to know he would tell you. We read scripture like it is some mystery novel that I must unravel and God is going to help. There are better things to search that sit right on top of scripture waiting to be revealed - go with that. Once a believer can see what is fixed in God..all these things that go on in the world mean nothing.. You could concern yourself with them because you know they don't matter. If the world and the way it operates still have you down and out, you may want to change your view of the world - your fighting a loosing battle.

My cousin is a militia man. At least that is what I call him. Loaded for bear..just waiting for the end times or something. I don't know what people are waiting on but the craziness is real in their mind. Like someone is always out to get them take away what is theirs..on and on it goes. Just love the father and you can take half the amount of pills they take now.

What is my curiosity? it is the same thing that drives the sales of the enquire magazine. People have an enquiring mind. Why has God fixed it in man not to know! why has he done such a thing in creation to have it where nothing really comes together and gets answered? love - love is the answer. He wants us to love him unconditionally as he loves us no matter what. Whether I get answers or not - I love my father. Nothing else matters but my love for my father. After all he has gone to some extremes to bring all this to a point in time where the creature with Christ in them loves the father. Needs nothing..wants nothing.. desires above everything to be with and love their father. There is a little word called solitude - we can study that word and put stock in what the father works in his children.

Need will bring that - pain and suffering brings desire and love for the father. You realize you need him more than your necessary food King David said. That is spending time with the father in a non-separated understanding mind - fellowship of the Spirit. So don't spend your whole life weeding through that frivolous man made doctrine that so easily attaches to believers.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
• I'm of the opinion God has not revealed certain things for example; Noah's Arch - or where Moses is buried - or where the Ark of the Covenant is - because the distraction to his overall plan would be left out. Couldn't you imagine if they discovered where Moses body is buried. Christian's everywhere would sell all they have to get to that place. It would be like the weeping saint statue in wherever that place is people flock by the millions to look at it. Are we children that we would have such a curiosity.

Curiosity is a good word I suppose for looking at how we deal with life. Have you figured out yet you are not going to get all the answers to questions you have. Do you realize that yet. Some things are not going to be answered. What you need to know is answered - but what most of us want to know does not get an answer. What is that - is that a mind trick by God - is it a mind game of try to figure out life as some suppose. You trying to figure out who the anti-christ is; what a distraction. If God wanted you to know he would tell you. We read scripture like it is some mystery novel that I must unravel and God is going to help. There are better things to search that sit right on top of scripture waiting to be revealed - go with that. Once a believer can see what is fixed in God..all these things that go on in the world mean nothing.. You could concern yourself with them because you know they don't matter. If the world and the way it operates still have you down and out, you may want to change your view of the world - your fighting a loosing battle.

My cousin is a militia man. At least that is what I call him. Loaded for bear..just waiting for the end times or something. I don't know what people are waiting on but the craziness is real in their mind. Like someone is always out to get them take away what is theirs..on and on it goes. Just love the father and you can take half the amount of pills they take now.

What is my curiosity? it is the same thing that drives the sales of the enquire magazine. People have an enquiring mind. Why has God fixed it in man not to know! why has he done such a thing in creation to have it where nothing really comes together and gets answered? love - love is the answer. He wants us to love him unconditionally as he loves us no matter what. Whether I get answers or not - I love my father. Nothing else matters but my love for my father. After all he has gone to some extremes to bring all this to a point in time where the creature with Christ in them loves the father. Needs nothing..wants nothing.. desires above everything to be with and love their father. There is a little word called solitude - we can study that word and put stock in what the father works in his children.

Need will bring that - pain and suffering brings desire and love for the father. You realize you need him more than your necessary food King David said. That is spending time with the father in a non-separated understanding mind - fellowship of the Spirit. So don't spend your whole life weeding through that frivolous man made doctrine that so easily attaches to believers.
@soul man They say that necessity is the mother of invention...

But for the believer, the filial instinct is to cry Abba, Father (Romans 8)...