• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh should I say rather what Jesus said,

Luke 9:23

Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me

Reactions: Nancy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-
Heretics, wherever they are found... should be taken seriously as being deceived by the Devil.

Spotting them is very easy.
As.....Every Heretic will believe that they can lose their salvation, as that is THE deception that is found in them all.
Some have really crazy Theology, but, the one common denominator is that they do not believe that Jesus or God = keeps them saved.

So, reader, when you dont believe that Jesus keeps you saved, HIMSELF< or GOD, HIMSELF< then what is left for you to believe that gets you into heaven?
What is it?

THINK !!!!!

Its YOURSELF.....trying to do something.... And that can be..."im holding unto my faith".. or "im keeping commandments", or
"I joined the one true Church".... Or..."im enduring to the end". "My salvation is all about ME ME ME ME doing something, vs, only trusting in Christ to get me to heaven" = which is the REAL FAITH.

See all that? ??
That is YOU Trusting YOU....as you dont TRUST CHRIST or God To get you into heaven, if you are a heretic.
What does that literally mean?
It means your faith is wrong, or broken. And Paul says you are "fallen from GRACE"<... "bewitched"...and "In the Flesh".
It means that Jesus is off the Cross, and YOU are up there on it, as your FAITH.

So, what is the worst thing about heretics as found on a Forum?
Its the fact that they can ruin your faith for life, and most especially the faith of a New Christian.
"christian" forums are deadly regarding a New Believer's Faith.
And that, is the one thing that the Devil wants..
He wants a new Christian to be FAITH DESTROYED, and then their entire life is nothing but nothing for God.

See, if you have a head full of theology and can teach it, then that is actually harmful unless what you teach is based on your correct understanding of the Grace of God as the BLOOD ATONEMENT, that is the foundation of your FAITH.
And when you are trying to keep yourself SAVED, and trying not to go to hell, then that is THE proof that you have no real faith in Christ.
Its gone, or was never there to begin with.

You mean spotting people who disagree with you...
And you are far from infallible my friend

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It retrospect sure God may draw people to Jesus, but not everyone is gonna desire to climb up the cross and die with Jesus

What you said has nothing to do with Christ on the Cross.
See, you dont have to climb up there at all, as He already did this for you.

Salvation is not about you trying to be good enough later, to deserve it.
Its about God's Love that wants you to be his family member.

Jesus came to save SINNERS.....>He didnt come to save the righteous, as there are none of those.

Salvation, is Good news....>Its that "reconciliation" that you were talking about, that is offered to everyone as a "free Gift". "the gift of Salvation", if they will only BELIEVE.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you all have a good day,

gonna go read some of the Bible and eat an orange.

God bless to all people!

Reactions: BarneyFife

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A heretic teaching how to spot a heretic.....now you know why you see a lot of LOL from me.

You'll never find a heretic giving all credit due Christ alone for Salvation., and you'll never find me doing anything BUT Giving Christ JESUS, ALONE, ALL credit for saving and keeping you saved.
Heretics will never agree with that, and that defines them as a Heretic, as to believe that you can lose your Salvation, means you do not TRUST IN CHRIST, or GOD, to keep you saved.
Also.

You will find a heretic who is able to understand anything about the Blood Atonement., and the Blood Atonement is the redemption of God, itself.
That would be you, grailhunter, who is clueless, tho, you can do an online search.... again.
You should do a "wikepedia" regarding that concept, and then you can come back as usual and say..."i knew all that".

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Heretics, wherever they are found... should be taken seriously as being deceived by the Devil.

Spotting them is very easy.
As.....Every Heretic will believe that they can lose their salvation, as that is THE deception that is found in them all.
Some have really crazy Theology, but, the one common denominator is that they do not believe that Jesus or God = keeps them saved.

So, reader, when you dont believe that Jesus keeps you saved, HIMSELF< or GOD, HIMSELF< then what is left for you to believe that gets you into heaven?
What is it?

THINK !!!!!

Its YOURSELF.....trying to do something.... And that can be..."im holding unto my faith".. or "im keeping commandments", or
"I joined the one true Church".... Or..."im enduring to the end". "My salvation is all about ME ME ME ME doing something, vs, only trusting in Christ to get me to heaven" = which is the REAL FAITH.

See all that? ??
That is YOU Trusting YOU....as you dont TRUST CHRIST or God To get you into heaven, if you are a heretic.
What does that literally mean?
It means your faith is wrong, or broken. And Paul says you are "fallen from GRACE"<... "bewitched"...and "In the Flesh".
It means that Jesus is off the Cross, and YOU are up there on it, as your FAITH.

So, what is the worst thing about heretics as found on a Forum?
Its the fact that they can ruin your faith for life, and most especially the faith of a New Christian.
"christian" forums are deadly regarding a New Believer's Faith.
And that, is the one thing that the Devil wants..
He wants a new Christian to be FAITH DESTROYED, and then their entire life is nothing but nothing for God.

See, if you have a head full of theology and can teach it, then that is actually harmful unless what you teach is based on your correct understanding of the Grace of God as the BLOOD ATONEMENT, that is the foundation of your FAITH.
And when you are trying to keep yourself SAVED, and trying not to go to hell, then that is THE proof that you have no real faith in Christ.
Its gone, or was never there to begin with.
Heretics can easily be spotted as they tend to disregard passages in the bible to support their doctrine.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When a virtuous man turns away from virtue to commit iniquity, and dies, it is because of the iniquity he committed that he must die.
But if a wicked man, turning from the wickedness he has committed, does what is right and just, he shall preserve his life;

There is no "Life", as in Eternal life found, in trying to be like Christ, or trying to be a good person.

Life, is only found in the Bread of Life, who is Jesus, who is LIFE.
To have THAT LIFE< is to have Eternal life,.... born again into it... and there is no other way to possess it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Heretics can easily be spotted as they tend to disregard passages in the bible to support their doctrine.

Heretics, are always trying to prove that you can lose your Salvation.
Heretics are always trying to prove that you have to keep commandments to continue Salvation.
Heretics will say that "working out your salvation" is trying not to lose it.
Heretics are always trying to have Faith in Faith, instead of having Faith in Christ.
Heretics will tell you that if they are water baptized, then they are become a Son/Daughter of God.
Heretics will tell you that God chooses only SOME for Heaven, and that the Cross is not for "all who will come".
Heretics will be concerned about the LAW.
Heretics will be found trying to "endure to the end" instead of trusting In Christ for Salvation.

and on and on.. like that.

Reactions: dhh712

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im alway curious as to why a person who is obviously a Calvinist, wants to pretend they are not.

Listen...
Only CALVINIST's disavow "free will", as that is JC's teaching.
You dont get that teaching from a Pope, or from Martin Luther, or from Paul the Apostle, or from JESUS ....you only hear this nonsense, from the theology that is deceived by "TULIP" Hyper Calvinism.

I'll tell you this, and you can think about it, APAK.

Its this ... GOD's reason for judging a person that results in them going to hell after they die, is strictly based on them REJECTING CHRIST.
So, Calvinism teaches that God causes this, in some, by not "choosing" them for Salvation, even before they are born.
This means, according to Calvin, that God blames a Christ Rejector, and judges them for not Trusting in Christ, and according to Calvin, God caused this.....He caused them to not believe.
So, how can God JUDGE YOU for being a Christ Rejector, if God, as JC teaches, caused you to not believe?

Now, can you see the INSANITY of J. Calvin's demonic abuse of God and the Cross of Christ, regarding this hellish Theology?

Listen, God is not JUST, He is not RIGHT, if He does not allow you to believe in Christ, and then judges you as a Christ Rejector, and you end up in Hell.
So, Calvin is NUTS., and this particular part of his "TULIP" theology, is Satanic.

No, You listen for once and be humbled. Stop with you insane ramblings and rants. You are embarrassing yourself again!

You do no know scripture as far as I see, and I suspect the reason is you are not led by the Holy Spirit at all! Anything that detracts from your way of thinking is deflected and defended with empty innuendos and by dispensing convenient labels such as Calvinism or hyper- Calvinism to avoid answering honest and truthful questions posed by others, along with myself.

You do not know what so-called 'free' will is all about and especially in spiritual matters of God. Gathered for your writings, you think in carnal and 'unsaved' natural terms, with practically no inclination to show scripture support. And when you do, you pick one, and misapply or misinterpret it, deliberately biased to your own self-made doctrines, and especially on salvation.

You think you decide to be save based on you own so-called FREE will. It would be laughable if not for the serious nature and dire consequences of this subject. And one does not reject the Gospel and Yahshua out of this fictitious all encompassing 'I can do all things' FREE will. Do you think you are God?!

And you do not know much about other classes of spiritual thought like Calvinism either, and nor do I frankly and I do not care. I'm not into labels just the word of God as it speaks to me.

If scripture and doctrine points to, by chance, some ingredients found within Calvinism for example, or whatever class of theological thought, so be it. It is usually not a co-incidence, and it tells me elements of their doctrines align with scripture.

And keep flapping your mouth that Calvinists or anyone who thinks this same way disavows 'free will.' It's a lie you speak! I do not, so stop adding words into my mouth, quit it! You only show your sheer ignorance of the subject of a crucial area for ones salvation. Show me in scripture with your 'free' will decides to be saved?

You cannot show me of course. I have shown you that God chooses as he draws others to himself to his Son.

Here's my post again, and yes to rub the word of God into your face.

So you still claim your own free will saves you, independent of God's heavy influence in the matter! That YOU say saves not God! YOU are a false witness and teacher if you believe this nonsense and deliberately defy scripture that is right in front of your nose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We do not have this so-called 'free' will as you think to make this kind of spiritual decision purely on our own steam Behold. That is not what scripture says at all. It is virtually a foregone conclusion when God chooses and draws us to him. We are only acknowledging with our limited free-will what our heart has already accepted, him, his Spirit in the faith he provides. So where is this self-will to choose on our own steam? It's a myth and a deception. This is like saying we choose to be saved. And this is impossible. We cannot initiate salvation and draw ourselves to God at all.

(Joh 6:44) No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.
(Rom 3:10) as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one;
(Rom 3:11) no one understands; no one seeks for God.
(Rom 3:12) All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”
(Eph 1:4) even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
(Eph 1:5) he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
(Joh 6:37) All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

Again, I believe you had better study more scripture Behold, unless you want to stay in your ignorance.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'll never find a heretic giving all credit due Christ alone for Salvation., and you'll never find me doing anything BUT Giving Christ JESUS, ALONE, ALL credit for saving and keeping you saved.
Heretics will never agree with that, and that defines them as a Heretic, as to believe that you can lose your Salvation, means you do not TRUST IN CHRIST, or GOD, to keep you saved.
Also.

You will find a heretic who is able to understand anything about the Blood Atonement., and the Blood Atonement is the redemption of God, itself.
That would be you, grailhunter, who is clueless, tho, you can do an online search.... again.
You should do a "wikepedia" regarding that concept, and then you can come back as usual and say..."i knew all that".

Heretics are people that preach a different Gospel and if people believe them they can be lead to hell....and you will be held accountable on Judgement Day. I say be good and do good, Christ will not give me any grief over that, smooth sailing!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cross is offered for the sin of the world.
So, who does that not include, Apek?

John 3:16 isnt lying, but Calvin is a liar.
You do not know what John 3:16 means Behold. And you are deceiving yourself if you do. You cannot take a verse as this one, as a simpleton as you are, and understand it at face-value. These words have real unpacked meanings in them. Do you want me to explain it to you. Again you do not know scripture...wear this as a fact around your neck until proven otherwise.

Have you no shame with your name calling. Restrain your remarks and stop the ignorant name calling!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, You listen for once and be humbled. .

You have no capacity, spiritually speaking, to humble anyone, little fella.
You have an issue with honestly, for one thing....
Let me explain.
You are a dishonest person, who in your 2nd post to me, in this Thread, pretended you are not a calvinist., when in fact, all your subsequent posts prove you are up to your neck in John Calvin's nutbar theology.
"Umm what is that, ummm, huh".
So, you're a liar, pretending to be able to humble.....
Who are you kidding but yourself , again., Apek.

Id say you just like to hear yourself talk, and you'll lie without any conscience issue at all., youve proven.
So, You are welcome to confess that sin later, if you think it will help.
And when you come and deny it, you can confess that one also.
Comprehendo ??

Now, you have my permission to go and edit your post, so that you can try to hide your dishonestly., as you certainly are the type.
Good luck with that...

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, you dont have to climb up there at all, as He already did this for you.
Tell that to the martyrs who climbed up there already. When they entered eternity did Jesus say " you didn't have to do that."

Reactions: Philip James

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Tell that to the martyrs who climbed up there already. When they entered eternity did Jesus say " you didn't have to do that."

Lets make the distinction between a person who martyr's themself, in an effort to be accepted by God, and a real Martyr who God calls into a situation that is going to cause this to happen to them, and they know it.

Jesus for example, accepted God's will to go and DIE.
That is completely different then a Catholic, never born again, who becomes fascinated with the idea of how they will be perceived later after they die and are put in a Catholic book of "SAINTS"..... for helping street children in India for 60 yrs..
So they go there, and suffer this life of self righteousness.......and God never told them to do it..

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Anyone who says someone who does not believe is saved is an heretic.

"7Little children,d let no one deceive you... 8The one who practices sin is of the devil" 1 John 3:7-8

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you misrepresent the argument, even when you are corrected and it's restated to you over and over and over again. The argument is you must continue to believe and trust in the one who keeps you saved.

Even though, once again, the proper argument has been placed before you, you will continue to misrepresent it and say that people are saying you keep yourself saved.