• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree. Anyone who says someone who does not believe is saved is an heretic.

Yes. All the born again have once believed, and that is why they remain saved.
Their faith, has been accepted......and they are now "justified".
But if you fall from faith in Christ, to faith in Faith, then your faith is broken, and your believing is ruined.
That is you.

Faith is not the Savior.
God is the Savior...>He saves ONCE...one time....per person, instantly, when they first believed. = Born again.
After that, God is in charge of completing HIS Salvation...

Philippians 1:6

And Jesus is in charge of finishing your faith.

Hebrews 12:2

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Heretics are people that preach a different Gospel

This is not the gospel..... "Christ saved me but now i have to do something to keep myself saved".

All Heretics PREACH that : Galatians 1:8

All Heretics have a LIST of things they must do, or must not do, to try to keep themselves saved. = NO FAITH IN CHRIST to keep them saved.
= No real faith.
= "Fallen from Grace"

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith is not the Savior.
I guess it was for Abraham, our example of how we also are justified by faith.

"“Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”" Luke 7:50

(Behold says this is a pre-cross statement that doesn't apply now.)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The requirement to be presently saved is that you are presently BELIEVING, not used to believe. 1 Corinthians 15:2.

That is your gospel, but that is not the verse.

The verse simply explained is ....making the distinction between those who have literally believed, as "holding firmly".....or (born again) vs those who heard the same word preached, and it did not penetrate or regenerate.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the gospel..... "Christ saved me but now i have to do something to keep myself saved".

All Heretics PREACH that : Galatians 1:8

All Heretics have a LIST of things they must do, or must not do, to try to keep themselves saved. = NO FAITH IN CHRIST to keep them saved.
= No real faith.
= "Fallen from Grace"
You must hold fast to the word by which you were saved to remain in the Son and the Father and the promise of eternal life. 1 John 2:24-25. Even the original OSAS teaching agreed with this!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christ did not die on the cross to start a religion of immorality.
Christ did not die on the cross to start a religion of sin and sin some more.
Christ gave no indication of wanting to reward sin and evil.
Be good and do good....so pleases the Lord.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your gospel, but that is not the verse.

The verse simply explained is ....making the distinction between those who have literally believed, as "holding firmly".....or (born again) vs those who heard the same word preached, and it did not penetrate or regenerate.
Did you forget? I showed you right from Paul's own words in the passage that is not what it means.

Look, if you want to say Paul is wrong, fine, you have that privilege, but at least just come right out and say he is wrong, lol. Don't play games and mislead other people into thinking they are saved in their unbelief when they really aren't at all.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I guess it was for Abraham, our example of how we also are justified by faith.
Try to realize that if there is no God then there is noone there to save Abraham, through his faith.
Faith didnt save him....GOD saved him, because Abraham met the requirement.

Faith isn't God, Ferris. So, faith cant "SAVE".....but God will,....when you give Him Your faith, as Abraham did.

Salvation is Grace THROUGH Faith......not, Faith saves.

God is the savior, not Faith.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christ did not die on the cross to start a religion of immorality.

If you are born again, then you are to "present your body a living sacrifice", and you are to "deny yourself" the lust related pleasures. of the world.
The born again are to be in this sinful world but not OF IT.....not to partake of its sinful pleasures.
Why do you do this?
Its not to be saved. Its not to try to stay saved. Its because you ARE SAVED......that the born again partake of discipleship that is subsequent to our Salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Did you forget? I showed you right from Paul's own words in the passage that is not what it means..

You have only shown me your one circular reasoning logic, related to a verse you have wrongly divided, that you posted in 100 posts.
Its meaningless to a real believer, but to a self saving deceived person, its golden, isnt it?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Really? No one will think I'm a heretic if my faith is without error?

is it?

Lets find out.

Explain this...

Explain why "God who saved you through the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross, keeps you saved... Philippians 1:6, no matter how you think or behave, later".

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are born again, then you are to "present your body a living sacrifice", and you are to "deny yourself" the lust related pleasures. of the world.
The born again are to be in this sinful world but not OF IT.....not to partake of its sinful pleasures.
Why do you do this?
Its not to be saved. Its not to try to stay saved. Its because you ARE SAVED......that the born again partake of discipleship that is subsequent to our Salvation.

You have a catch 22 here.....If you keep on sinning, you are not born again, and if you are not born again, you are not a Christian. Either way if you keep on sinning you are going to hell.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have a catch 22 here..

The C-22 is in your wrong understand of Salvation.
You have not understood that """"""the body is DEAD because of SIN, but the Spirit , born again, is LIFE because of Righteousness."""""
So, is a "dead body", anything to God, when this dead body, is your "old man that is crucified with Christ"?

So, all that is not what you understand, grailhunter., and you have to understand it, to even begin to understand the Blood Atonement and the Gospel of the Grace of God., as Paul teaches it, and as i do.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets make the distinction between a person who martyr's themself, in an effort to be accepted by God, and a real Martyr who God calls into a situation that is going to cause this to happen to them, and they know it.
Unnecessary distinction. I didn't have false martyrs in mind. Why do you?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The C-22 is in your wrong understand of Salvation.
You have not understood that """"""the body is DEAD because of SIN, but the Spirit , born again, is LIFE because of Righteousness."""""
So, is a "dead body", anything to God, when this dead body, is your "old man that is crucified with Christ"?

So, all that is not what you understand, grailhunter., and you have to understand it, to even begin to understand the Blood Atonement and the Gospel of the Grace of God., as Paul teaches it, and as i do.

LOL you so funny. I am thinking you are confusing Christianity with Satanism. There is no belief within Christianity of sin and sin some more with a reward. Satan is the only one that would preach that.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Unnecessary distinction. I didn't have false martyrs in mind. Why do you?

There are both.

Here is a legit one..

Joan of Arc.

She was burned alive, screaming out to Jesus, while Catholic Bishops who desired this, laughed at first, watching her catch on fire.
AS she continued to ROAST, Joan of Arc, who the Catholic Cult had demonized and slandered as a heretic, continued to call out to Jesus....till she could not, as her lips had burned off in the hot fire.
These Catholic murderers, " One True church leaders".....by the time she was dead, had stopped laughing and were repenting and were so so sorry.

Kinda too late.......

But later, as this Cat Cult will do, when they are caught in the Hot Light of Truth......they decided to make Joan of Arc, one of their "beloved Saints".

Isn't that precious?
They burned her, then they made her a Catholic Saint later on to try to hide the fact that they burned her alive.

What a demonic cult.
Amazing.