• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except these:

“…whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:15)
They're thrown in for an "age", not forever. There they will be punished but also purified and restored and made new. Revelation 21:5 ESV And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

I encourage you to watch this 15-minute video that discusses the original Greek and how some of it was mistranslated. As well, there is a fair amount of scripture that supports the concept of God reconciling ALL mankind to himself.

Go to YouTube and search for "Refined in the Lake of Fire" by "The Total Victory of Christ". I encourage you to watch them all!

Reactions: Adam

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except these:

“…whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:15)

I thought you might like to see Revelation 20:10 as translated by Young's Literal Translation.

Revelation 20:10

Young's Literal Translation

10 and the Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where [are] the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night -- to the ages of the ages.

Reactions: Adam

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to the ages of the ages.

That’s forever and ever.

Stop playing games with the Greek.

“And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.” (Revelation 21:27)

THAT’S IT.

OVER.

PERIOD!!!

Reactions: Cassandra

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s forever and ever.

Stop playing games with the Greek.

“And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.” (Revelation 21:27)

THAT’S IT.

OVER.

PERIOD!!!

You misunderstand my brother. I'll try to share more with you later.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Except these:

And Jesus taught more about Hell, then He taught about Heaven.

And in Egypt there is a lot of sand.
And in the Arctic there is a lot of ice.

So, as i was saying... When you find that Cross, and Jesus as the Grace of God, you'll stop obsessing on sin, while wasting your time on forums talking about it, endlessly.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMG_20220911_143148.jpg

Acts 20:28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. 31 Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
View attachment 29376

Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.

Yes,

Believers have to be warned.
That's why i have about 30 Threads devoted to it., including this one.

See it?

The reason you and others are thinking about it, is because Behold has been teaching about it for 2 yrs.

Let me give you some examples regarding how to "HEAR" a devil's minister.

A.) """"You can lose your salvation""""

1.) """"The reason God saved us is so that we can now go and keep the law"""

2.) """""we are saved by water baptism, and if you are not water baptized you are not saved""""

3.) "To be born again, is to be water baptized""""

4.) """"as long as i hold onto my faith, i will stay (keep myself) saved""""

5.) These deceived will OBSESS on "OSAS"

Here is how this deceived person will sound..

"yes, you must be water baptized to be saved"

"Yes, I know that Jesus saves, but, you have to THEN....... you have to NEXT....... DO THIS, and DO THAT, and be sure you DON'T Do that'.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He seems to like to sow discord.

The devil is the father of lies and the author of strife.
So, when you find a lot of hyper religious, self righteous, deceived people = all ranting together as a group on a Christian forum their belief in law and commandments, and water and works, then the Grace of God is going to correct that, as there will always be a made righteous by the blood of Jesus few, who understand it.

So, when the devil is up and running on a forum, there is "strife and every evil work".

Thats a fact.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, when you find a lot of hyper religious, self righteous, deceived people = all ranting together as a group on a Christian forum their belief in law and commandments, and water and works, then the Grace of God is going to correct that, as there will always be a made righteous by the blood of Jesus few, who understand it.

So, when the devil is up and running on a forum, there is "strife and every evil work".

Thats a fact.

No offense but I'm putting you on ignore. You seem too full of pride and vitriol to learn or to be a good steward of God's word to others. Good luck.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No offense but I'm putting you on ignore. You seem too full of pride and vitriol to learn or to be a good steward of God's word to others. Good luck.

Truth always sounds like pride to a religious person, Patrick.

And if you are not on MY THREAD to learn, then you should leave it, asap.
Really..

Listen.... You are a young minded believer, if a believer at all, based on your posts.
When you are ready to leave the diaper stage of your religion, as based on your posts, take me off of ignore, and go and research my 350+ Threads, and learn some Pauline Theology.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is the pattern.

When ever the Bible disturbs the mind of carnal men, they simply find a way around the verses that offend them and embrace lies that caress their carnal mind.

@Patrick1966 is a fine example.

Some learn by inches and some learn by leaps and bounds.
Some will never learn.

What is interesting about a believer, is that its very very difficult not to fall prey to a cult, or a cult's theology.
Why is that?
Its because the Cults, and the Devil, look for the new believers to. prey on and destroy.. And this is because they are so willing to believing that anything that "sounds like christianity" must be the truth.
And that is why they are so easily deceived, early on.
The only way to avoid this is to find someone like me on a forum, or to find a real bible believing Church, that is not connected to water baptism as "Salvation", and correctly teaches that The Cross of Christ is : John 14:6..... Romans 4:8.... and 2nd Corinthians 5:19.

People like me, and churches like that, are rarified air, as we are in the end of the end times, and a great falling away from the Grace of God, that is the Real faith, has been happening for many many years....
This darkness has so affected churches and Forums, that when "believers" hear about the Cross of Christ AS the Grace of God, they are confused by it.
That's how bad it is.....this spiritual darkness in the world, IN the "church".

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thats a fact.
No, I mean you literally changed what I said and then responded to the changed version, I am guessing by accident while you were cropping my post.

Anyways - the point is that Jesus pointed out who to be wary of: preachers who are quick to condemn and who are overly legalistic with God's word without having the spirit of love.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And Jesus taught more about Hell, then He taught about Heaven.

And in Egypt there is a lot of sand.
And in the Arctic there is a lot of ice.

So, as i was saying... When you find that Cross, and Jesus as the Grace of God, you'll stop obsessing on sin, while wasting your time on forums talking about it, endlessly.
ha and then you find No son of man may die for another's sins...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Anyways - the point is that Jesus pointed out who to be wary of: preachers who are quick to condemn and who are overly legalistic with God's word without having the spirit of love.

I used what you taught.
I didnt change it, so, dont deny it.

Also, ...Quick to condemn?
Like you were quick to condemn me?
I see.

Well, there is no such thing as "overly legalistic".

There is Legalism, and there is Grace.

When you mix them, you get a hybrid gospel, and that one tries to pretend its Grace, but its actually void of it, and becomes this... Galatians 1:8

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Truth always sounds like pride to a religious person, Patrick.

And if you are not on MY THREAD to learn, then you should leave it, asap.
Really..

Listen.... You are a young minded believer, if a believer at all, based on your posts.
When you are ready to leave the diaper stage of your religion, as based on your posts, take me off of ignore, and go and research my 350+ Threads, and learn some Pauline Theology.
wadr you are..quite full of yourself
The only way to avoid this is to find someone like me on a forum
yeh, you got it bad. Really bad

Reactions: Patrick1966

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
wadr you are..quite full of yourself

Oh, Im anything but that..
I just teach Paul's epistles, and Paul's doctrine, and it does not leave you any room to try to deceive people, so, this upsets you.
I can understand that....
Can you ??
So. If you are offended by this, then thats a issue you need to deal with, bbyrd00d.