• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Oh, Im anything but that..

just a master at testifying of yourself, right?

see, the truth always leaks out, around the edges
I just teach Paul's epistles, and Paul's doctrine, and it does not leave you any room to try to deceive people, so, this upsets you.
I can understand that....
Can you ??
So. If you are offended by this, then thats a issue you need to deal with, bbyrd00d.
offend me? ha nah, i already knew that you were insufferable

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used what you taught.
I didnt change it, so, dont deny it.

Also, ...Quick to condemn?
Like you were quick to condemn me?
I see.

Well, there is no such thing as "overly legalistic".

There is Legalism, and there is Grace.

When you mix them, you get a hybrid gospel, and that one tries to pretend its Grace, but its actually void of it, and becomes this... Galatians 1:8
This is what I posted as the greatest Woe which Jesus proclaimed to religious men:

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
I'm not condemning anyone, but I am saying the opposite, that one shouldn't condemn at all. The Jews were fond of debating the scriptures, and stoning anyone who taught something they didn't believe in (which was often a false tradition that they inherited from their teachers). So as a result, the Jews often ended up killing prophets and even the Messiah. Then the next generation of Jews would read about their predecessors in the scriptures and think "what awful people, I would never do that, I am righteous and know all the scriptures!" then go ahead and do the exact same thing without realizing it. It's a lesson about humility, and listening. A person's intent can be recognized by their inherent goodness: patience, kindness and understanding, not based on what doctrine they believe in.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
i already know you were insufferable...

yikes i hope you dont actually believe that you are following Jesus or anything

Trolls and Cross rejectors always find me "insufferable".
Nothing new.
Also, You should try to write something that is both honest and smart.
It would be a first for you, bbyrd009, im certain.
And i can tell already that your response, won't achieve it.
You should work on that.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask them.. ."do you believe and teach that SALVATION can be LOST". If they say "sure", then you are dealing with a faithless, carnal, deceiver, who may be a real Christian, but they are "fallen from Grace" and have become a denier of the Cross of Christ, and an enemy of the Grace of God.[/QUOTE\]
A story than ran in the New York Post August 25, 1977 page two said, "THE “Son of Sam” killer terrorized New York city residents for more than a year, killing six random victims and wounding several others. Yet the person accused of the crime reportedly had been “saved” at a church meeting about four years before his reign of terror began.

A former army friend of the suspect who had invited him to the church meeting relates that the new convert “came up to me grinning and laughing and saying, ‘Man, I’m saved.’ Then we came back that same day for the evening service and he went forward again at the invitation [to accept Christ]. He told me afterward that he just wanted to make sure it [being “saved”] took.”

Upon hearing the charges against this former member of her church, another member told the Associated Press: “I’m just thankful he was saved.” Why? She declared: “The Bible says, once saved, always saved.”

So I'm asking the question, does the Bible actually say, “Once saved, always saved”? No, it does not use those words in any specific text, but many sincere people believe that this is what the Bible teaches. And it is true that a number of Bible texts indicate that the basis for salvation is not one’s works, but, rather, faith in Jesus Christ, together with God’s “grace” and mercy. (Ephesians 2:8, 9; 2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 3:4, 5) Additionally, Jesus himself said that “he that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life.”(John 3:36; 1 John 5:13)

From such references it is often reasoned that if one ‘has everlasting life,’ he actually possesses it permanently; it cannot be lost, or, as many would have it: “Once saved, always saved.” However, does this understanding fully express the Scriptural view of gaining everlasting life?

I think Christians who are concerned about their salvation may also wish to consider Jesus’ declaration that “he that endureth to the end shall be saved.” (Matthew 10:22; 24:12, 13; Mark 13:13) And the apostle Paul comments similarly: “For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end.” (Hebrews 3:14)

So how are we to reconcile these seeming disparities? Surely these servants of God were not contradicting themselves. Rather, were they not merely expressing the same understanding from different viewpoints? The apostle Paul provides the key to harmonizing these viewpoints.

Time and again Paul likens the Christian’s course to a “race” that must be run to the finish. “Let us run with patience the race that is set before us,” he urged the Hebrews at Hebrews 12:1. To enter the race, sinners must take the steps necessary for salvation: hearing and accepting the Word of God, believing in Jesus Christ and his ransom sacrifice, repenting of their sins and being baptized. In this way, they get saved “from this crooked generation,” as Peter exhorted those gathered at Pentecost. Unbelievers are outside the race, having failed to enter by getting “saved. (Acts 2:37-40; 16:31-33; Romans 10:13, 14)

Once entered in the race by being “saved,” a Christian takes “hold of the life which is life indeed.” But is it possible to lose that grip on life? Paul answers with this question: “Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize?” In the Christian race, Paul indicates the “one” who receives the prize is anyone who finishes the race. Therefore, Paul urges, “So run that you may obtain it.” Then, using himself as an example to make the point of his illustration, he continues: “I pommel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.” (1 Timothy 6:19; 1 Corinthians 9:24-27)

Evidently the apostle, who surely was a “saved” Christian, believed that even he could be “disqualified” from the race. Yet as long as he continued to ‘run that he might obtain’ the prize, thus remaining in the race, salvation was assured. This is why Christians who remain in the race can be said to ‘have everlasting life.’ But if they should ever quit the race, they are “disqualified,” losing their hold on everlasting life.

So, Paul follows up his remarks on the Christian’s race by cautioning about the danger of overconfidence. Using the example of the Israelites who were saved through the Red Sea, yet fell to wrongdoing in the wilderness, he warned: “We [“saved” Christians] must not put the Lord to the test.” Then, driving his point home, he declared: “Let any one who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.” Yes, it could happen, even to “saved” ones! (1 Corinthians 10:1-12)

This is why, throughout his writings, Paul consistently emphasized his own need to stay in the race. For example, of his hoped-for reward of the resurrection, he said: “I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” It was only after Paul neared the end of his life that he wrote: “I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” At this point in his life, he could finally say with confidence: “Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award me on that Day.” (Philippians 3:11-14; 2 Timothy 4:6-8)

Paul’s view of his own salvation, then, is consistent with Jesus’ comments mentioned earlier about ‘enduring to the end’ to be saved. (Revelation 2:10; 3:1, 12)

The foregoing helps us to see why Paul repeatedly told “saved” Christians to be on guard. Their everlasting salvation was still at stake. Addressing the obviously “saved” Hebrew Christians who had been “illuminated” and who had “endured a great fight of afflictions,” he warns: “If we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.” The sacrificial benefits that “saved” such persons, then, can be lost. Why? Because such a person “hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done outraged, the Spirit of grace.” (Hebrews 10:26-32)

So, Christians who truly appreciate the salvation provided through Christ and God’s grace will not be overconfident. They will strive to remain in the race like Paul and the other early Christians, whom he encouraged to “work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.” (Philippians 2:12)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, Christians who truly appreciate the salvation provided through Christ and God’s grace will not be overconfident. They will strive to remain in the race like Paul and the other early Christians, whom he encouraged to “work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.” (Philippians 2:12)

Ive not seen this Thread i wrote in a while.
Its good that its again available, as those who are its reason for existing, have come recently to the forum ranting their "dark light" Cross denying theology.
It had slowed down a bit, but lately these dark lights are on a self righteousness rampage.

So, i'll not get into Hebrews 10:26 again for you Barney B, right now..... but thank you for being one more who uses a verse directed at Christ rejecting Hebrews, as the devil would have you direct it falsely toward the Born again.
Ive talked about this in 50 Posts this week, obo..... and here you are, one more doing it.
That is interesting...
its always interesting to me when i see God doing a work on a Forum.

Also, you "work out your salvation", because you have it. This is because God gave it to you as a GIFT... "The Gift of Salvation"., if you are born again.
If you didn't have it, you could not work it out.
Salvation, is Jesus on the Cross...... and if He is in you, the you have Salvation and Eternal life.
To "work it out" is to understand what God has given you as "the gift of Salvation, and the Give of Righteousness".

Also, we are "in the race" because we are born again to be there, and that is how you get there and how you remain.

And God the Father of the born again, as Paul teaches us, wants us to "come boldly to the Throne of Grace",
We are to be confident in God's Salvation He gave us as a "GIFT", and we are to be bold and come to our loving Father for help, always.

Last edited:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them. - Proverbs 14:3

Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good. - Ezekiel 16:49-50

1. Pride
2. Fulness of bread
3. Abundance of idleness
4. No heart for the poor

This is how you spot deceivers. The core of their heart is no good. They may have spent their lifetime in biblical studies, but somehow it never made the 16" travel from the mind to the heart.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
For instance, most people believe in a forever Hell

The only way to go to Heaven, is to be born again on Earth.
Christ died on earth, on the Cross, and we have to believe by faith, on earth, while we are breathing.
If that does not happen, then Hell is for those UNBELIEVERS< and God does not bring Christ Rejectors into Holy Heaven, with the Born Again who BELIEVED in Jesus.

Also, there is no CROSS in Hell.
There is no 2nd chance to believe in Christ found in Hell, that God accepts.

Why?
Because God requires FAITH.
And Faith in Christ is to have Hope that is based on not seeing Him.
You are to believe by FAITH in what you can't SEE.
That is FAITH.... whereas, in Hell, once you die and are there, you will SEE that its "all true", and that is not FAITH.

Think on that Reader.
There is no 2nd chance in Hell. As HELL is literal, and once there you will SEE it and KNOW, and that is not : Faith.

A.) Faith is counted as Righteousness. Believing in what you can't SEE is FAITH in Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them. - Proverbs 14:3

Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good. - Ezekiel 16:49-50

1. Pride
2. Fulness of bread
3. Abundance of idleness
4. No heart for the poor

This is how you spot deceivers. The core of their heart is no good. They may have spent their lifetime in biblical studies, but somehow it never made the 16" travel from the mind to the heart.

The devil knows that we are going check for "fruit".
"""You'll know them by their Fruit.""?
Right?
Well, fruit can be faked.
Love can be faked.
And the devil's owned will fake "christianese".
What they do is pander to your "fruit check".....in other words they "sound like a christian", "they talk about love and holiness", and they post verses, a lot of them.

The devil is clever, and his people .... their deception is their faith issue, and its very sincere, and to them its TRUTH.

See, here is the thing about deception.....If someone knew they were deceived, they'd stop being deceived.
If 2 Billion deceived Catholics understood that Mary was a sinner who also needed to be born again, they'd stop being deceived about this... wouldn't they.
But the nature of deception, is that the person believes the LIE and teaches the same, because they believe it in their heart.

A person can be. born again, and heaven bound, and teach Godless lies.
Paul says these people are "bewitched" and "fallen from Grace".

If you are FALLEN from GRACE..... then you have broken faith issues regarding The Cross...as being THE only reason you go to heaven.
John 14:6
You'll instead believe, that YOU are responsible for "staying saved"., and that is Christ rejection, pretending to be "faith".
See, this deceived person will agree that "Christ saved me" but their deception has them believing that Christ does not keep them saved.
All deceivers, believe that Christ does not keep them saved..
This devil deceived person, will then find 4 or 5 verses in the NT, and they will try to prove using them that Salvation can be lost.
They OBSESS on this rant on Forum, from Pulpits, and in Commentaries.
So, Rockytopva, when you see a person doing that, then that is their REAL FRUIT, that proves you are dealing with a deceiver, a dark Light, a heretic.

2 Corinthians 11:14

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But then why would the devil direct Hebrews 10:26 at his own?

Unsaved Hebrews are not "his own".
Its heretics who teach that they are....Michiah-Imla.

Here is the question you should be asking..

Why Would Paul be giving the Gospel of Their Messiah, to be believed, and not "willfully rejected"' to born again Christians?

A.) He wouldn't.

He's not going to preach the Cross to the born again., as The born again Christians have ALREADY BELIEVED THE GOSPEL.
See it?

But he did preach to the Unsaved, Christ Rejecting Hebrews, in HEBREWS... 6, 10, and Acts 28:26.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil knows that we are going check for "fruit".
"""You'll know them by their Fruit.""?
Right?
Well, fruit can be faked.
Love can be faked.
And the devil's owned will fake "christianese".
What they do is pander to your "fruit check".....in other words they "sound like a christian", "they talk about love and holiness", and they post verses, a lot of them.

The devil is clever, and his people .... their deception is their faith issue, and its very sincere, and to them its TRUTH.

See, here is the thing about deception.....If someone knew they were deceived, they'd stop being deceived.
If 2 Billion deceived Catholics understood that Mary was a sinner who also needed to be born again, they'd stop being deceived about this... wouldn't they.
But the nature of deception, is that the person believes the LIE and teaches the same, because they believe it in their heart.

A person can be. born again, and heaven bound, and teach Godless lies.
Paul says these people are "bewitched" and "fallen from Grace".

If you are FALLEN from GRACE..... then you have broken faith issues regarding The Cross...as being THE only reason you go to heaven.
John 14:6
You'll instead believe, that YOU are responsible for "staying saved"., and that is Christ rejection, pretending to be "faith".
See, this deceived person will agree that "Christ saved me" but their deception has them believing that Christ does not keep them saved.
All deceivers, believe that Christ does not keep them saved..
This devil deceived person, will then find 4 or 5 verses in the NT, and they will try to prove using them that Salvation can be lost.
They OBSESS on this rant on Forum, from Pulpits, and in Commentaries.
So, Rockytopva, when you see a person doing that, then that is their REAL FRUIT, that proves you are dealing with a deceiver, a dark Light, a heretic.

2 Corinthians 11:14
When we had a plating department in our facility I worked under a chemist. This chemist was very smart and very good at math. When he laid out equations he did so in very neat handwriting and there would be much activity as he turned the results of an analysis into an addition. I would take his calculations and put them in the form of visual basic functions and sub procedures.

Of all the years I worked with this man I had one opportunity to witness to him. I made my presentation while he was analyzing adhesion under a microscope in which you could hear the sounds... Scratch, scratch, scratch! Scratch scratch, scratch! After my presentation he just continued to look under the microscope as if ignored everything I said so I just continued in my work. Then... The scratch scratch, scratching stopped! And he speaks!

"You know what I think it is?" He says while continuing to look under the microscope... "I think it is arrogance!"

And then, without taking his eyes off the microscope, he continues his work... Scratch, scratch, scratch! Scratch scratch, scratch! I did not reply but went about my work. Inside I feared he was right. Too much ego! The anointing of the Holy Spirit is not ego!

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The good news is that, in the end, ALL will be freed of the affliction known as "sin" and ALL will be made holy and perfect and will reside with God.

You won't be if you are not born again.
Thats a fact, Patrick1968.

If you are a Christ Rejector, never born again, you are this.......... John 3:36.

And that WRATH, will find you dead and in hell.

Thats a fact.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful stories out of the Asbury University revival. It is also nice to know that these people consider themselves Wesleyan Holiness with no commitment to any organized denomination. The author of the referenced Asbury videos seems like a good kid. I can remember Christ in me as a new creature and what wonderful spiritual sensations followed. I woke up today feeling spiritually refreshed and thank God for the blessing.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he did preach to the Unsaved, Christ Rejecting Hebrews

Was he preaching to the “unsaved, Christ rejecting, Hebrews” here?

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

:IDK:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
God gives ministers to the body of Christ.
Some are chosen to be Evangelists, Pastors, and some are called to be Teachers.
This is a New Testament fact.

So, What we have to do, is understand how to not be deceived by a fake one, who is doing the devil's work.
I have written detailed Threads on this Forum...regarding "how to spot the heretic", "How to spot a dark light"., etc.
I teach how to KNOW what you are dealing with.... when someone tries to TEACH, and deceptively presents themselves as this POSITION, using a Pulpit or on a Forum.

Here is the 1st thing to find out, so that you know if you are dealing with a DECEIVER.

So lets look at it again.

Simple find out if they believe that JESUS DOES NOT KEEP THEM SAVED.

If they do not have faith in Christ to Keep them SAVED, then they do not actually trust IN CHRIST... they trust in themselves to get themselves into heaven.
You do not want THAT person, who has broken faith or NO faith, possibly a total Christian FAKIR to be teaching you the bible.

Now....Here is the END GAME revelation, regarding how to find out if the TEACHER is TRUE, or not.
Ask them.. ."do you believe and teach that SALVATION can be LOST".

If they say "sure", then you are dealing with a faithless, carnal, deceiver, who may be a real Christian, but they are "fallen from Grace" and have become a denier of the Cross of Christ, and an enemy of the Grace of God.
These people on a forum, will be found HOWLING about "OSAS" and "Hebrews 10:26"

Reader,

I hope you hear me., as if you can, you can protect yourself from these devil deceived people, ...2 Corinthians 11:14..... who live on forums, and also use PULPITS to try to keep you deeply deceived and away from God's GRACE and God's empowering of your Discipleship., as that is their "ministry".
They are a Dark Light.
They will teach you that you are supposed to be "sinning, and confessing, and repeating".

Luke 11:35
Some of my favorite verses in Scripture

Philippians 1:6
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Hebrews 12:2
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith,

John 10:27-30
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;
neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all;
and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.”

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
God gives ministers to the body of Christ.
Some are chosen to be Evangelists, Pastors, and some are called to be Teachers.
This is a New Testament fact.

So, What we have to do, is understand how to not be deceived by a fake one, who is doing the devil's work.
I have written detailed Threads on this Forum...regarding "how to spot the heretic", "How to spot a dark light"., etc.
I teach how to KNOW what you are dealing with.... when someone tries to TEACH, and deceptively presents themselves as this POSITION, using a Pulpit or on a Forum.

Here is the 1st thing to find out, so that you know if you are dealing with a DECEIVER.

So lets look at it again.

Simple find out if they believe that JESUS DOES NOT KEEP THEM SAVED.

If they do not have faith in Christ to Keep them SAVED, then they do not actually trust IN CHRIST... they trust in themselves to get themselves into heaven.
You do not want THAT person, who has broken faith or NO faith, possibly a total Christian FAKIR to be teaching you the bible.

Now....Here is the END GAME revelation, regarding how to find out if the TEACHER is TRUE, or not.
Ask them.. ."do you believe and teach that SALVATION can be LOST".

If they say "sure", then you are dealing with a faithless, carnal, deceiver, who may be a real Christian, but they are "fallen from Grace" and have become a denier of the Cross of Christ, and an enemy of the Grace of God.
These people on a forum, will be found HOWLING about "OSAS" and "Hebrews 10:26"

Reader,

I hope you hear me., as if you can, you can protect yourself from these devil deceived people, ...2 Corinthians 11:14..... who live on forums, and also use PULPITS to try to keep you deeply deceived and away from God's GRACE and God's empowering of your Discipleship., as that is their "ministry".
They are a Dark Light.
They will teach you that you are supposed to be "sinning, and confessing, and repeating".

Luke 11:35
Faith is personal. Passions are a natural characteristic that attaches to ones faith.

However, ego and pride, two characteristics of the natural worldly carnal nature, entering in and insisting the individual must assist God in keeping them in his grace is always error. And results in that individual having to restructure the words of God in order to interject their part in maintaining their salvation.

God's will and new covenant as delivered in his word alone is sufficient. The process of installing his grace filled Salvific intention and doctrine upon his chosen was and is deeply intimate to our souls. And was achieved under unimaginable torture and suffering of he who was that last sacrifice for our sins in order to seal said covenant.

All initiated and achieved exclusively by the will and sacrifice of God.

I would suggest we not let the self-centered doctrinaires vex the church. Nor lead us overlong or at all out of our peace in Christ.

Rather, see those ones as further evidence of God's wholesome holy truth reiterated in those behaviors he foretold and explained as to their origin. The natural mind cannot understand the things of God because they are foolishness to them. 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Which is why I believe we witness that natural mind insisting its faculties must be collaborative with the will of all mighty God.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive not seen this Thread i wrote in a while.
Its good that its again available, as those who are its reason for existing, have come recently to the forum ranting their "dark light" Cross denying theology.
It had slowed down a bit, but lately these dark lights are on a self righteousness rampage.

So, i'll not get into Hebrews 10:26 again for you Barney B, right now..... but thank you for being one more who uses a verse directed at Christ rejecting Hebrews, as the devil would have you direct it falsely toward the Born again.
Ive talked about this in 50 Posts this week, obo..... and here you are, one more doing it.
That is interesting...
its always interesting to me when i see God doing a work on a Forum.

Also, you "work out your salvation, because you have it. This is because God gave it to you as a GIFT... "The Gift of Salvation".
If you didn't have it, you could not work it out.
Salvation, is Jesus on the Cross...... and if He is in you, the you have Salvation and Eternal life.
To "work it out" is to understand what God has given you as "the gift of Salvation, and the Give of Righteousness".

Also, we are "in the race" because we are born again to be there, and that is how you get there and how you remain.

And God the Father of the born again, as Paul teaches us, wants us to "come boldly to the Throne of Grace",
We are to be confident in God's Salvation He gave us as a "GIFT", and we are to be bold and come to our loving Father for help, always.
I disagree, Judas Iscariot who is the son of destruction knew the truth. He knew Jesus to be the Christ the son of the living God but he allowed himself to be deceived to care more about money, because he let greed rule him. He lost his Eternal life, so a person can learn the truth be baptized as Judas Iscariot was and loose eternal life, if he/she gets overconfident thinking they can't never fall and loose eternal life.

I'm not going to listen to those OSAS teachings. Such people believe that lime after a person is saved who is a member in their church then later on years maybe, that person for two years terrorizes a city like New York City murdering Six people and wounding several others, and that person isn't repentant of what he/she has done. Then there's this person there during the trial whose in the courtroom whose a member of the church this person whose on trial got baptized at and he/she tells his/her friends and relatives, I'm glad he/she is saved.
All this teaches me about such people is they think this persons behavior doesn't matter because he/she can't lose their salvation. OSAS teaching only teaches me that he/she that has terrorize people is viewed as a fine upstanding Christian because he/she is saved and possibly loose that salvation. They think a person who is saved can act any way they want and not loose their salvation.
You go ahead and deceive yourself in believing that Behold. I'm always going to disagree with OSAS speeches that justifies such behaviour, because such teachings teach people they can act however they want and not loose their salvation. Such teaching as OSAS teaching only teaches people you don't have to love, because OSAS teachings teaches people that they can't loose their salvation no matter what they do or don't do.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Too much ego! The anointing of the Holy Spirit is not ego!

When i was working at "Monsanto" as one of my early 1st careers, i use to deal with a lot of unsaved people who worked there.
Sometimes i would give them Christian literature...... a tract or a NT.
Ive given away so many Bibles over the years.
Once i found one of the Tracts in our Bathroom.... in a urinal, and they had urinated on it., and left it there for me to find.
This reminded me that God's love is well beyond what we can offer, as God sent His Holy Son to die for His enemies....
That is Agape- Love, in the Eyes of Jesus, looking down at all those who told Him.. (paraphrase)."come off those nails Mr Messiah, if you can fly back down here, as you are the miracle man, right, Mr Son of God"?
And God's Lamb looked at them, Rocytopva, and said..."father forgive them".
Now, id like to say that i could be nailed to a tree and love those who nailed me there, while they are mocking me while im hanging on those nails trying to breath, but i dont know if i could. I doubt it.

And another,
When i was working as a specialize specialized Health care provider in 2 Hospitals and an Elderly care facility , having received advanced Nursing skills regarding dealing with Coma Patients, I learned that some of them wake up, and some of them dont.
I listened to their families in agony, try to decide """"". should we take mama or daddy of the ventilator""""".
And i noticed that the families that had Jesus, dealt with this incredible torture, differently, then those who are in the world and "have no hope".

Can you stand one more story?

When i was working in Christian Radio (in the States) as a Station Operator, i was able to listen to Christian Music and Christian Sermons for more then 12 hrs a day for about 2 yrs, and i have to tell you that for me, that was a sabbatical heaven on earth.
God led me there, as a part of my training. (Another story).
One of my favorite things to do in that Radio Station, other thsn the Radio responsibilities that i loved,...was deal with this local group of Black Kids, who were very poor, and unloved, and needed some.
They came by the Station on my Off-days and i would just nurture them, Rockytopva, just love them and make them laugh and feel special.
id work with them also, on their basic math skills.
Jesus said...."Let the little children come to me"., and i hope i felt just a little of that, as He felt it., as it was just a unique Joy i felt dealing with these poor kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockytopva

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I disagree, Judas Iscariot who is the son of destruction knew the truth.

Judas was not born again.
So, thats his final answer.

The tragedy, is that had he just not killed Himself....... Jesus would have risen from the grave and Judas could have been forgiven, comforted, .
See, Judas sold Jesus, but Peter denied him............so, is that difference really so great?
But Judas died before the Cross was raised, and, as Salvation is not offered till the Savior has died for you.........Jesus had not died for Him yet.

God's Grace was available for Judas but He died , suicide..., before The Cross of Christ could give it to him.