Spotting the Heretic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-
There are believers who want to indoctrinate you into their harmful theology. This is their mission in life. They feel they are "led of the Spirit" to actually cause harm regarding the Faith of real born again believers.
So, how to recognize them?
How to know who is the liar, and who is the Truth.

Now i have a strong and unrelenting point of view about a certain heresy, because i have seen the damage it causes churches, Christians, and the heretics themselves. This theology is an extreme spiritual poison. Its an infection of the mind and spiritual condition. It literally can make you crazy. Especially if you are a sincere and true believer who above all things wants to please God.

The True Believers, if they are caught up in this hellish circular reasoning theology, become more and more upset and there is NO simple remedy. See, what happens if you get infected by the people who are spreading this spiritual deceit, is that the bible and the devil begin to work together to condemn you to the point where you will begin to obsess on THE idea that you are lost, and hell bound. The bible becomes a punishing enemy as all it seems to do is show you that you are going to hell. Ive seen it. Ive dealt with believers who are caught up in the devil's lie, and TAUGHT IT by other believers. Ive witnessed the mind damage and the broken spirit. These believers, who have been deeply mentally disturbed by the people who mean to do it,....other believers... And because of these poisonous "christians", they can't open a bible and get any Help. Prayer life becomes a guilt trip. They cry and shake and feel sick all the time. Their lives become so disrupted by this screaming mental idea that they have committed the unparsdonable sin, or they have willfully sinned their salvation away. And all they had to do to be destroyed was show up on a "friendly" Christian Forum and read some fool's Thread regarding "losing your salvation" This particular Thread Topic is posted constantly on every Christian Forum that will allow it. And the next thing a sincere believer thinks after reading this spiritual poision is, "what if i did this".... and then the bottom falls out of their lives as the devil begins to work their minds into worry and fear to try to literally destroy them.

FYI. : The Epistle to the Hebrews, is a spiritual bear trap. Its a book that will tie a novice baby Christian in a knot for life. This epistle is so strong, so powerful, that when a novice gets into it, having no sound theology to lean on , no soul anchor of Grace from their Christian beginnnig, no deep understanding of Redemption,.. they will end up for the rest of their life preaching one message. "you can lose your salvation". That is what happens to everyone who get lost in the Epistle to the Hebrews, because they never became grounded in GRACE and "Justification by Faith" theology Truth BEFORE they jumped into this DEEP DEEP Epistle written to the "Hebrews".

Listen Saint, the bible is not a fun filled novel. Its a Spiritual Awakening Experience, written as words in Jesus's Blood.. Understand? And the unclean spirit , Satan, uses the bible to harm you, if he can. And do you think he can't.?
Listen... He was here before Adam. He was looking over Paul's shoulder when Paul was getting his letters out to the Churches. He sent Muslims their Bible. He lifted Jesus up by His power and took him to a high place and showed the Lord of Glory a few things... Satan is alive, just as certain as Jesus is Risen. And he is not playing with you. He wants your LIFE if he can't get your soul, and if he can't get ether because you are born again, then he'll send a heretic's lies into your mind, using a pulpit, a commentary, an online FORUM, a family member, a christian commentary..... that will try to make you believe that the Blood of Jesus is only as good as you trying by "abiding" and "enduring" and "commandment keeping" to try to keep yourself saved.

Now you think about that..... The heretic will continue to try to make you believe that the Blood Atonement is actually YOU keeping yourself saved, OR NOT. That the blood of Jesus is only as good as you are....

There are 2 Gospels that are preached, since the Cross was raised.. One is From the New Testament, and one is from the Devil. The bible preaches that God MADE you righteous and keeps you righteous, HIMSELF, if you will believe in Christ. Philippians 1:6
This is known as being born again. This is God becoming Jesus the Man and taking His very righteousness and giving it to you in place of your sin, and unrighteousness. This is Redemption. The Blood Atonement. "The Gift of Righteousness". "The Gift of Salvation".

The Devil's gospel teaches that your works make you and keep righteous, "enduring" "Abiding", "Obedience" and commandment keeping keeps you saved, and your obedience, you see... is your Cross that you hang on, to save yourself.

God's Gospel, is : "i will save you and keep you saved. ". using the Blood of Jesus.

The devil's gospel, is anything and everything else. And Saint, everything else including the person who is teaching works for salvation...... is Galatians 1:8

What is a hairy tic? I don't really know as they are so small you can hardly see them.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That backs up the prophecy I am thinking about. Can you think of another?

@justbyfaith I'll let you think about it. It is a famous prophecy and one we talk about regularly on the forums. Especially in Eschatology forums.

I'm going back to bed. Good night.

I'm sorry but I can't read your mind. There are many prophecies in the Bible and for me to pinpoint the one you are thinking of might be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Why don't you just tell me.

Okay, will see you in the morn.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You didn't answer my question.

Do you believe the kjv on this issue in John 1:1?
What you dont want me to believe Jesus??? Are you questioning Him and His authority.

1Jn_5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

2Pe 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
2Pe 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

I am intrigued as to why the devil has such a dispute over this?? Guess we will find out.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No He is not, he is the Word of God, come in the flesh, and His word returned to Him completing His task. Keep going...

What? Now you don't know that Jesus is God??? See what not reading your Bible will get you? Ignorance.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you dont want me to believe Jesus??? Are you questioning Him and His authority.

1Jn_5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

2Pe 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
2Pe 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

I am intrigued as to why the devil has such a dispute over this?? Guess we will find out.
Yes; just realize that you are on the wrong side of the dispute.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What? Now you don't know that Jesus is God??? See what not reading your Bible will get you? Ignorance.
Well you see I received my testimony from God and I stood with Christ while He showed me the devil, so I do know who God and Christ are, so much for your reading.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not necessarily. It may take time for the Holy Spirit to pinpoint all of a person's sins so that they can confess them all.

He sanctifies us concerning specific sin practices as we confess them.

Philippians 3:12-16.

LOL, I just quoted Philippians 3:16 to you! So in that way it takes time. But it is the Spirit of Truth that is our teacher. The main concept in this is do nothing against your conscience. 1 John 3:21-24.

Reactions: justbyfaith

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you see I received my testimony from God and I stood with Christ while He showed me the devil, so I do know who God and Christ are, so much for your reading.

That little story does not admit that you believe Jesus is God

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow...it appears that the devil gave you a false religious experience...

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
YEs and these forums are packed with unbelievers, you know this bit,

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

its the reason why people spend there life with there heads stuck in the bible, they dont believe Jesus or the Holy Spirit who where sent.
I have found christian forums are packed with sincere believers of different emphases.

It is easy to create a view everyone is evil and wrong, when trigger words make them unbelievers. Hyper grace followers talk like you, where sin has disappeared but sinful behaviour has not. If you desire to walk like Jesus, amen, but if you call a sinful walk the walk of righteousness, that is heresy.

The problem is murdering someone is murder abd cannot be forgiven beforehand. To murder shows a sinful heart, but to forgive and love the work of grace in a believer. A rotten tree still kills if you get too close, there is no pointing hating it for something it cannot change. God bless you

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That little story does not admit that you believe Jesus is God
One for you..

Luk 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
Luk 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

If Jesus was God, the enemy knew God, he wouldnt of made the distinction.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is easy to create a view everyone is evil and wrong, when trigger words make them unbelievers. Hyper grace followers talk like you, where sin has disappeared but sinful behaviour has not. If you desire to walk like Jesus, amen, but if you call a sinful walk the walk of righteousness, that is heresy.
Sin never disappeared like magic but the consequence of sin was removed, men love to boast and create big words.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One for you..

Luk 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
Luk 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

If Jesus was God, the enemy knew God, he wouldnt of made the distinction.

Here is what study can do for you.

The Word is God. John 1:1.

That part of God emptied Himself of His glory to become a human so He could die for our sins. Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. 5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Three stages:

Before Jesus came in the flesh He was God the Word.

The Word emptied Himself of His glory to become human.

Then after His ministry was complete He asked the Father to give Him back the glory of God He had with the Father before the world was.

So you see, Jesus is God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is what study can do for you.

The Word is God. John 1:1.

That part of God emptied Himself of His glory to become a human so He could die for our sins. Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. 5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Three stages:

Before Jesus came in the flesh He was God the Word.

The Word emptied Himself of His glory to become human.

Then after His ministry was complete He asked the Father to give Him back the glory of God He had with the Father before the world was.

So you see, Jesus is God.
Study why. ill just become another pharisee and Jesus being the Word of God , has the same Glory as God, His word was always with Him so Christ can declare before Abraham was I am, and His word is eternal to Christ is Eternal, dont take the side of the devil, he is disputing this as it makes the works of Jesus meaningless. God cannot deny God, My God my God why has thou forsaken me, hoe can God be seperated from God, dont think to hard.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Study! Study! Study! You have so much yet to learn.
Why I have the greatest teacher any man can have if they desire Him, Jesus Christ. I am already approved of God by the complete works of Christ, nothing any man can do to make God approve of them, that is making faith a works.