Spotting the Heretic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has all power in Heaven and on earth, but, to walk in it, is the only way it operates in a believer's life, functionally and literally.

Satan took the Lord for a trip one time.
Showed Him all the nations that he owns, and said, "bow to me, and its all yours...".
Satan still owns them. He is still in effect. He still blinds the minds and brings destruction.
He still comes to a pulpit as a minister of righteousness, and he still brings heretics to Forums who mix lies with truth and speak "christianese", perfectly.
He's not a joke.
The joke is on you, if you take him for granted, and behave as if being born again gives you an automatic advantage over his methods.

How do you know he is running your life?
Just look at how you spend most of your time.
Satan understands that your TIME is your LIFE, and if he has your time, he has your LIFE.
Do you spend most of your time doing "non-christian" stuff, excluding serving your family and working?
Look at your time, and how you spend it. Satan has already looked at it.
Believe it.
Satan's best device is to use all this world has to offer, and get you to focus on it.
See, if He owns your focus, He owns you.

Let me tell you about his Methods...
Check this out...
!000 Forum members all fighting, because He has most of them believing wrong.
Thousands of Denominations, all man made, all opposing each other.
There are NO Denominations in Heaven. Did you know that? Satan does.
300 + bible versions, most disagree , most are a corrupted mess, .. This is one of Satan's best efforts.
A pastor is using a KJV< and it says.>"God was manifested in the Flesh", and 567 people in the congregation are using an NIV that says..>"HE was manifested in the Flesh". " God" is missing from the Verse. Satan is smiling.
Other bibles have verses missing altogether.

So, Satan has had thousands of years, to mess with the bible, and learn how to use it to ruin a Christian's understanding of God's word.

Never doubt that Satan is not motivated to destroy you.
And i'll tell you something, and you remember i told you this.. as it might save your life, or at least save it from being destroyed by the DEVIL.
When Satan is out for you, He will bring someone into your life who has not been in it before, or, not in it in an important way, before.
Look out always for that new person, who shows up in your life., especially unexpectedly.
Remember...

yep. we disagree.

if you are saved, the devil is a cautionary tale of what could have happen.

you cannot have it both ways.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just my humble opinion here....Jesus led by example...He taught His disciples His Truth with gentleness and patience....yes He did scold them for their weak faith...saying have I been with you so long and you still lack faith?...or saying O Ye of little faith....
But then He taught some more...until they could understand it...and when the Holy Spirit came upon them is when they began to preach the Word with signs and wonders following.
But the way some people are preaching and teaching His Word...the only thing following is anger and strife.
Every time Jesus spoke the truth the religious wanted to Kill Him, most followed Him for the miracles, others because they where hungry and heard about he loaves and fishes, few followed Him for salvation ,little has changed.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@mjrhealth,

If you continue to deny that Jesus is God, you will most assuredly die in your sins.

I feel the need to warn you about this; because it is clear to me that you have concocted an idea of Jesus in your own mind that is not consistent with who He really is.

You can learn about Him in the pages of holy scripture.

He has gone away on a journey; but He has written to you a love letter by which you can get to know Him.

The one you know now is truly not the Jesus of holy scripture; especially if he is not God.

He is not the true Jesus who is sitting at the right hand of the Father today.

You must learn about who Jesus is from the pages of holy scripture or you will not know Him at all. You are not some special person who He talks to; and if you were, He would not be telling you that He isn't the God who created you: because He is in fact the God who created you.

Again I say to you verily, if you reject the concept that Jesus is God, you will most assuredly die in your sins.

I don't want that for you.

You are to me as a blind man walking towards the edge of a cliff. You can protest that someone told you that there is really no danger, and continue on your way; but in doing so you will walk over the edge of the cliff in due process of time.

Or, you can believe in my words, turn around, and begin walking away from the cliff; and your life will be spared.

To walk away from the edge of the cliff you must walk in the direction of Christ's Deity as the theology of your mind.

'nuff said!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you continue to deny that Jesus is God, you will most assuredly die in your sins.

I feel the need to warn you about this; because it is clear to me that you have concocted an idea of Jesus in your own mind that is not consistent with who He really is.
OH go away JBF you want me to reject Christ because of your Ignorance, you want me to throw away God and all HE is just so you can justify your learnedness, sorry JBF, the devil has tried for years to get me to deny God to reject Jesus I wont do it for Him or anyone else, as for your post. your should read it, it is something you need to hear, but you know Jesus, He was the first of the "new creation", God never changes,

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

teh enemy will use anyone.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH go away JBF you want me to reject Christ because of your Ignorance, you want me to throw away God and all HE is just so you can justify your learnedness, sorry JBF, the devil has tried for years to get me to deny God to reject Jesus I wont do it for Him or anyone else, as for your post. your should read it, it is something you need to hear, but you know Jesus, He was the first of the "new creation", God never changes,

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

teh enemy will use anyone.
I leave you to your false religion. I tried.

The last verse in that quotation should tell you something, though.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I leave you to your false religion. I tried.

The last verse in that quotation should tell you something, though.
I never knew Christ was a religion.... But you see all that "knowledge" and "study" gets you nowhere, you still have no idea. And you a minister.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I know Him as that to, knelt at His cross, with Him nailed there crown of thorns on His head, Me at His right hand, and He, says to me, "David I did this for you", I know who Jesus is..

You do? So tell me. What did prophecy say the Christ will do when He comes? You're not just blowing smoke up my skirt are you. Sounds that way, though.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you backslide you tend to try to put it out of your conscience that you are sinning; but yes, I knew that I was doing wrong.

When I fornicated with the one who is now my wife, I got drunk so that I would be able to go through with it.

I had been told that if you want to keep a woman, you have to "mark her up"...ungodly advice from an ungodly person. But I took the advice; because I didn't seem to have much luck until then in being able to find and keep a wife.

And how are you doing with sin, now that fornication is no longer a problem?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh, they are complete. It is some of us who don't know the requirements to receive the Holy Spirit.
Believe... it is really that simple, do you have a ten step plan, the religious love giving them out. What happened to going to sleep.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe... it is really that simple, do you have a ten step plan, the religious love giving them out. What happened to going to sleep.

Nature called. I'm not staying up, but this won't take long. I'm not religious in the strict sense of the word. I have a very complete relationship with Jesus, and can hear His voice clearly - one of the gifts of the Spirit. No it is not ten steps, just one. Can you name it?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You do? So tell me. What did prophecy say the Christ will do when He comes? You're not just blowing smoke up my skirt are you. Sounds that way, though.
Yes funny thing about christians all claim to be Spirit filled till one talks of Spiritual things, than all of a sudden its all denied.

(Gal 4:29) But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Christ would have all men come to Him, but religion, church, study and the world all got in the way.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nature called. I'm not staying up, but this won't take long. I'm not religious in the strict sense of the word. I have a very complete relationship with Jesus, and can hear His voice clearly - one of the gifts of the Spirit. No it is not ten steps, just one. Can you name it?
I did how many times do you need to hear, Believe. Is faith a problem with you...

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes funny thing about christians all claim to be Spirit filled till one talks of Spiritual things, than all of a sudden its all denied.

(Gal 4:29) But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Christ would have all men come to Him, but religion, church, study and the world all got in the way.

Try again. It is in the Word you don't like to study.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how are you doing with sin, now that fornication is no longer a problem?
Doing well with it most recently.

However, I do know and believe that, I don't place my trust in the fact that I am not sinning very much any more, for my salvation; but wholly in Jesus and what He did for me on the Cross.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:13. and/or, John 1:12.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing well with it most recently.

However, I do know and believe that, I don't place my trust in the fact that I am not sinning very much any more, for my salvation; but wholly in Jesus and what He did for me on the Cross.

I'll ask you the same think I asked mjrhealth. Some believe in Jesus as their Savior, but there is more to it. We also need to receive Him as the Christ. What is the difference, because we need to receive Jesus Christ. What does the Christ do for those who believe in Jesus?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:13. and/or, John 1:12.

Not the answer I was looking for.

Do you know why the Jews laugh at us Christians and the number one reason by looking at us they won't accept Jesus as the Christ? You see, they know the prophecy. And today's Christians love Jesus, but act like the world.