Spotting the Heretic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, you are a tongue talker., This is the "Least" of the Spiritual Gifts.
Paul told you to seek the BEST gift, ... so, work on that.
That the one i wanted.

God has prophesied over me that I have the spiritual gift of the word of wisdom. I also have the gift of tongues; and have been told that I have the gift of the discerning of spirits.

These people obsess on "walking away from Christ", or "Abiding is how you stay saved" or "enduring to the end will get you into heaven".
All this is SELF EFFORT Gospel.

Then, the apostle John was teaching a gospel of self-effort when he wrote John 15:1-8, 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17, and 1 John 2:27-28.

He wasn't...but those verses can of course be misinterpreted as saying such.

The fact is, we abide by faith...which has nothing to do with self-effort.

So, QUOTE from a NEW TESTAMENT, where Jesus asked God to give him Back the Glory He had with His Father.
He never asked this.

I know that this has already been answered, but I quoted it for me to answer; so I will say again that John 17:5 is the verse that you are asking us to quote. For someone who is teaching, you ought to know the word of the Lord better than this.

Not resisting sin is Gnosticism. That is NOT the way of God. Of course we are to resist sin...and the devil that brings it. So you are disconnected from reality.

Amen brother.

However, anyone with an IQ over 13 can understand that ETERNAL LIFE, means ETERNAL.
Salvation IS Eternal Life.
Jesus, IS Eternal Life.

Of course, there is a faith (nominal, shallow, or lukewarm) that does not apprehend eternal life...Luke 8:13. It falls away when it is tested.

But the actual glory is in buying the whole product: entering into Christ. And the cost for that is NOT free. It costs you everything.

See Romans 5:15-19...the words "free gift" is repeated so that we may know that the gift of righteousness is indeed free. Of course, if one is going to be righteous, they have to relinquish their control over unrighteous behaviour; which is the money paid for the field.

So you testify here for all to see that your master doesn't want you to seek God. So you do not enter into the kingdom and you are trying to stop others here from entering the kingdom life. So you are fully against seeking God. You aren't looking for fellowship with God at all.

It should be clear that "seeking God" is not a salvational endeavor. As a matter of fact, no one who is unsaved seeks after God (Romans 3:11). But if you seek after God, it is because He has placed His Holy Spirit in you to motivate you to do so (i.e. because you are already saved/born again).

Gal. 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Does it say that being born again means you are under grace? No.

So then the statement that being born again means that one is under grace is a false teaching.

See Romans 6:14, @Episkopos.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that's funny Joseph, because it can sometimes be the very opposite! Have you known many Preachers kids?? I cannot say where the ones I have known are today with their faith but I can tell you, there can be much rebellion...
Notice the difference in what I posted, and what you said :
the difference between being raised right , in the way they should go,
vs "Preachers kids" .....

Very few of anyone I've met or known or heard about , online, anywhere, have been raised right.
and multitudes are raised and trained to have fear, to be greedy, to be selfish, to put self as number one,
even by preachers or churches/ congregations all going along....

Reactions: Nancy

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were not there when Kathryn Kuhlman was walking in that "kitchen".
My Advice, avoid all this stuff that does not matter.
Its a time waste.

Also, i teach that OSAS means what it actually means.
it means that The same Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
You say you dont agree with this, so, im not surprised.

I agree with that. However, what I actually said was that the common teaching of OSAS makes people who are not saved, believe they are.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold said...

"""The born again are not under the Law, but are under Grace".

This is NOT biblical but simply a false teaching...by a uninstructed person who has the wrong idea about the gospel.

I didnt write that phrase.

Paul wrote that verse. I teach it as Truth.
You have never met Paul in a NT, and i Teach Paul from the NT.
Thats quite a Theological and Spiritual disconnect.
Here is what Paul teaches in ROMANS.
I teach Pauline Theology.
You , episkapos, teach the Twilight Zone Church Doctrine.

Here is Paul, read and believe.

Romans 6:14 :

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are NOT UNDER THE LAW, but UNDER Grace".

For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

For sin will not rule over you, because you are not under the law but under grace.

And sin has no authority over you, for you not under The Written Law, but under grace.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that's funny Joseph, because it can sometimes be the very opposite! Have you known many Preachers kids?? I cannot say where the ones I have known are today with their faith but I can tell you, there can be much rebellion...
Second , just realized, as I scrolled the screen -
notice how many posters are as if 'super' religious, or ... zealous in vain, continuing to post time and time and time again in vain,
on their favorite mistakes, or on someone elses mistakes, whatever.... not listening to others,
not learning anything...
because they were not raised in the way they should go.... for one....
oh, some who are raised right in the way they should go, may fall away later, yes...
but most you have seen, in rebellious lives, have not been raised right most likely...

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is teaching the story of the fornicating Corinthian Christian a "misrepresentation of the Gifts of the Spirit"?

Please try to stay within the realm of reality when you talk to me, if possible, as what you just said is well beyond "doesn't make sense".

Also, you are a tongue talker., This is the "Least" of the Spiritual Gifts.
Paul told you to seek the BEST gift, ... so, work on that.
That the one i wanted.
I always try to do exactly what Paul says, as Paul is the role model for all of Christian Discipleship., with Jesus being His Head and Lord.

For one thing, the gifts of the Spirit have nothing to do with Paul's reprimand to the church for allowing this man to stay in fellowship with them. CONTEXT, CONTEXT, CONTEXT.

I have the best gifts already. I told you that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice the difference in what I posted, and what you said :
the difference between being raised right , in the way they should go,
vs "Preachers kids" .....

Very few of anyone I've met or known or heard about , online, anywhere, have been raised right.
and multitudes are raised and trained to have fear, to be greedy, to be selfish, to put self as number one,
even by preachers or churches/ congregations all going along....
Children were born in sin and being raised right is not going to change them from having sinful behaviour. The only thing that can do that is if they get born again.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Children were born in sin and being raised right is not going to change them from having sinful behaviour. The only thing that can do that is if they get born again.
I do not know where it is written, the reference - perhaps you can find it ? If they are raised in the way they should go, they will not depart far from it when they are old.
That is God's Word, in line with proper training of children (and adults), and not in line with the false gospels or false teachings of calvary and other places.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I didnt write that phrase.

Paul wrote that verse. I teach it as Truth.
You have never met Paul in a NT, and i Teach Paul from the NT.
Thats quite a Theological and Spiritual disconnect.
Here is what Paul teaches in ROMANS.
I teach Pauline Theology.
You , episkapos, teach the Twilight Zone Church Doctrine.

Here is Paul, read and believe.

Romans 6:14 :

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are NOT UNDER THE LAW, but UNDER Grace".

For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

For sin will not rule over you, because you are not under the law but under grace.

And sin has no authority over you, for you not under The Written Law, but under grace.

A false teacher emphasizes one aspect of the truth over and over in the face of another verse that says the opposite.

A false teacher emphasizes one aspect of the truth over and over in the face of another verse that says the opposite.

It is only as one is led by the Spirit that one continues to be under grace...otherwise one falls from grace. So maybe the Romans were okay...but the Galatians clearly weren't.

Of course you will claim the one that justifies you. :rolleyes: But miss the truth that you are missing the gospel completely.

Reactions: faithfulness

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

This is funny. You say you never cut and paste other's words and yet you turn around in the same post and do what you said you never do.

Here I cut and paste your words:

I notice that you take other people's teaching and post it.
Did you know that i never cut and paste or borrow anyone's text, and post it on any forum?
Every word of every Thread i write, that you've read, or will read, i wrote it.
I dont past other people's work.
What i teach, comes from my Spirit and my Knowledge, of the Spiritual.

So, i have a question for you, because you have again invented an idea that is not found in a New Testament, and you are teaching it as Truth.
Its this.. you wrote.

"""Then after His ministry was complete He asked the Father to give Him back the glory of God He had with the Father before the world was.""""

So, this never happened.
Jesus never ask God to give Him back His glory with God.
You made this up...but, not actually, as im sure you borrowed this lie from some commentary or maybe your Pastor.

So, QUOTE from a NEW TESTAMENT, where Jesus asked God to give him Back the Glory He had with His Father.
He never asked this.
You are again teaching crazy deceit, here, on a Christian Forum.

Post the verse where Jesus said what you say he asked.
Should be easy to do, as the words would be in RED.

John 17:5
5 Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

So I'm teaching "crazy deceit, here, on a Christian forum"? No, I just know more than you think I do, and that you may ever know. I will keep teaching you in hopes that I can break through your arrogance and help you grow up in the Lord.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree with that. However, what I actually said was that the common teaching of OSAS makes people who are not saved, believe they are.

The devil created these phrases.

1. Licence to Sin
2. Cheap Grace
3. OSAS
4. Easy Believism.

Why?
Why did the Devil created these concepts in Paul's day, that Jude warned about and Against?
Because The Devil knows that people are self righteous.
He knows that most people want a "hand in it", regarding being "right with God".
This is a rampant obsessive spiritual infection, within the Body of Christ.
95 % of all Denominations are built on "how to keep yourself saved by SELF EFFORT". = Galatians 1:8
Maybe MAYBE 5% Teach "Jesus Saved you and the Blood of Jesus will Keep you saved", = God's Grace

The devil is so so clever, and he is so so self righteous, so he empowers this in people.....especially Christians who are badly trained and are very religious.
The devil came up with this idea..
""I'll create the lie that God's Grace , when taught Correctly, is "license, and cheap, and easy believism"... I'm have them think that "just believing can't be ALL THEIR IS TO IT".......
And so, he has his deceivers substitute God's GRACE for "working" "enduring", 'abiding", and "commandment keeping", and SELF EFFORT, because they have been devil conned into thinking that if they just RECEIVE by faith the Gospel, and simple BELIEVE in JESUS< and are made RIghteous and SAVED, that this is wrong, because there are no works in it. Thats too CHEAP...THATs too EASY... Thats all of God and NONE OF ME...so, how can that be right..
The devil is smiling at this person.....

In Paul's day, these people said of Paul..>"""He is teaching that we are to sin, so that Grace will come"..
Tat is the twisted way these hyper religious reacted to "Saved by GRACE, through faith"< "without works".

Jude says...>"these liars have switched Grace..they have substituted WORKS for Grace, by conning people with the idea that Grace is "license" its "CHEAP".....its "EASY BELIEVISM".. (These are the lasted updated bumper stickers).
So, this mental trap, owns most Christians.....They are devil deceived OUT OF THE RIGHT UNDERSTANDING OF GRACE.
So very many see the right understand of Grace as "license to sin". or "easy believism".. etc.

Reactions: mjrhealth

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

You said Paul's verse is a '""false teaching".
"false teaching".

You lied.
Paul wrote it.
Now you'll try to walk it back, and spin your original lie.
How many times now have you done this on my Threads?
Its habitual, with you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

This is funny. You say you never cut and paste other's words and yet you turn around in the same post and do what you said you never do.

You misunderstood me.
Let me be really clear.
What i said to you, was not talking about cutting and pasting each other's Quotes, here.

Im talking about taking someone's online blog, or online commentary, and copying it, and posting it as your own teaching, as if you wrote it.
In other words, answering a question or starting a Thread, using someone else's teaching that you cut and pasted and "borrowed" and posted as if it your work.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You said Paul's verse is a '""false teaching".
"false teaching".

You lied.
Paul wrote it.
Now you'll try to walk it back, and spin your original lie.
How many times now have you done this on my Threads?
Its habitual, with you.

You are doing the twist as of course you will. You are claiming the good outcome while ignoring your true state...as the Galatians were warned. They had fallen from grace. And your teaching is against true grace. You have exchanged the truth of God for a lie to justify yourself.

That's why you're here. You need an ego boost to your spiritual arrogance.

Are you not entertained?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are doing the twist as of course you will.

I dont "twist" you.
You are already there, theologically.
YOU said Paul's verse is a "false Teaching".
Now you'll just keep running and denying and being deceitful.
Paul teaches that the born again are "not under the law but under Grace".

You said that Paul's teaching is a "false teaching".

Understand, the false, is you.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second , just realized, as I scrolled the screen -
notice how many posters are as if 'super' religious, or ... zealous in vain, continuing to post time and time and time again in vain,
on their favorite mistakes, or on someone elses mistakes, whatever.... not listening to others,
not learning anything...
because they were not raised in the way they should go.... for one....
oh, some who are raised right in the way they should go, may fall away later, yes...
but most you have seen, in rebellious lives, have not been raised right most likely...

True. I was not in their home or their lives outside of the Sunday's.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you will claim the one that justifies you. But miss the truth that you are missing the gospel completely.

That's the frustrating part online - there's more of that kind of thing - the false gospel bringers are welcome and can post ad infinitum their same thing over and over and over for years, on many forums, repeatedly, and no one stops them. (or almost no one)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God has prophesied over me that I have the spiritual gift of the word of wisdom. .

Not that long ago another person was telling me, on another forum, that GOD came to him and gave him some revelations that GOD wanted all the churches to have.
I pointed out that GOD does not leave Heaven to come to anyone on Earth.

So, can you describe what GOD looks like?
As you didn't say the Holy Spirit came to you.
You said that GOD left heaven, just for you, and prophesied over you.
GOD, did not do this.
GOD does not leave heaven to do this for anyone,
You can now try to say.."well, i meant, to say, the Holy Spirit"..
Sure you can try that.
Go ahead.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dont "twist" you.
You are already there, theologically.
YOU said Paul's verse is a "false Teaching".
Now you'll just keep running and denying and being deceitful.
Paul teaches that the born again are "not under the law but under Grace".

You said that Paul's teaching is a "false teaching".

Understand, the false, is you.

You are the false teacher. Paul is balanced...calling the Romans (not us) as being under grace....but the Galatians having fallen from grace.

So you are a false teacher that denies Paul and the whole book of Galatians to justify yourself.

You are not a Roman.

I recognize you as a Laodicean. it is the sign of the times. Boasting without fear. Claiming to be rich and in need of nothing...but in truth being poor naked wretched and blind. AND thinking to teach others. The very pinnacle of arrogance.