Spotting the Heretic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you keep responding like this, without giving a reason for your faith as Scripture says to do ?

As if printing the text, showing what the Bible really says, will expose your teaching as false, like Clavary's has been shown false many times across the country.
Okay, since you want to force me to "print the text" concerning my rationale for my style of ministry, I will do it this one time.

Pro 12:23, A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.

Pro 15:7, The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.

Now, you should stop persecuting me for being obedient to both of these verses at the same time.

Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

You wanted me to actually quote the scripture that I am relating.

So sorry that it condemns you publicly.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already told you...

Why do you keep responding like this, without giving a reason for your faith as Scripture says to do ?

As if printing the text, showing what the Bible really says, will expose your teaching as false, like Clavary's has been shown false many times across the country.

Was I talking to you there?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pro 15:7, The lips of the wise disperse knowledge
i.e. POST the TEXT, especially when requested,
but best if you do in the first , the original post, if it is short enough.

As for the rest, below, if anyone anywhere is persecuting you, they may or may not have a right and good reason.
From the false church you said you attend, to your posts repeatedly, including this one,
you do not show yourself right nor spiritual.
Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

You wanted me to actually quote the scripture that I am relating.

So sorry that it condemns you publicly.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are just judging from yourself and not understanding the mystery of the gospel nor the paradox of the truth. So then you can claim to be the center of all learning and truth...or you can be open to progress further into the truth. Up to you.
I assure you that I take the time to study to show myself approved, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You are not that far off-base....but I think that you could spend more time reading your Bible in order to get the full message of what Paul was preaching.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i.e. POST the TEXT, especially when requested,
That also takes more time and effort on my part, that I can be expending in other areas.

Why did you quote one of the scriptures that I gave, but neglected to see the other one?

It is the other scripture (Proverbs 12:23) that leads me to only reference the verse, while the one that you did quote (Proverbs 15:7) leads me to reference it in the first place (so that the person can look it up; for when they do, that knowledge has been dispersed).

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I assure you that I take the time to study to show myself approved, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You are not that far off-base....but I think that you could spend more time reading your Bible in order to get the full message of what Paul was preaching.

You are a funny person because you speak without knowledge. I study the bible more than anyone I know. So unless you do it full time as I do, I doubt that you can understand that you are speaking through your hat.

And study alone doesn't make one approved. We are to study in such a way as to get approval. Remember the scribes and pharisees,...as well as modern hasidics...study the bible all day too.

But I also have spiritual experience of the kind of walk spoken of by Paul, Jesus, John and others.

So unless you want to get very specific as to where you consider I'm missing something...

And I am a learner...otherwise I wouldn't be still seeking.

I never consider myself as having all truth...just the Lord. So I leave it to Him to teach me...and others too according to the truth.

So as I say...you would seem to judge others from yourself and not by righteous judgment. Can you see that much?

Reactions: faithfulness

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The chapel some poeple go to tells them to.

(they defend false gospels and false doctrines fiercely ! )
for the approval of men.

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. But, apparently he wants his unbiblical teachings to be accepted on the same level as his biblical ones.

Saying that something i write is "unbiblical" while posting no quotes, and no bible verses to even try to prove your innuendo, is the devil's work.
You should not do that..

I teach the verses
PAULINE Theology only.
My Threads are teaching the verses,.

What i do on a Forum, is usually work on one situation, regarding believers.
Most of them are not bible students. Most of them are not going to be.
So, if i post 23 KJV verses per post... and just say.....>"ok, see"..that helps nothing.

What i do is TEACH .. I expound...I OPEN the verses.
I use verses, but it more important to be able to open them.
Thats what i do.

Lets say you asked me.... "How do you stop sinning, after you are saved".

1.) Sin is not found "in Christ", and all believers are "in Christ".
2.) Sin is a TITLE related to a DEED committed. This TITLE is based on the Law's Authority to define the deed as "sin". Take away the law, and its dominion, and the same deeds are no longer SIN, they are "works of the Flesh".
3.) So where did the sin go? Jesus has it All. Colossians 2:13
4.) Why do i think about sinning you ask? Because you have "sin consciousness" and are walking in the wrong Mind. You are walking in the flesh.
5.) How do i get rid of it? By understanding that you are always at peace with God, no matter how you behave. And from this foundation of RIGHT BELIEVING, you will stop TRYING to stop sinning, which removes the Law's power to cause you to want to sin.
6.) Are you saying that trying not to sin ,is why im sinning and confessing for 50 yrs? Yep.

and on and on and on.

And i would put in a few verses along the way that tell you that Jesus has obtained eternal redemption for you, and you have peace with God always.
And verses that teach that All your sin is gone.
I would take you to Colossians, and show you that the "circumcision made without hands", has separated you from that "old dead man" that died on the Cross with Christ, and your born again part that is cut away from the Flesh, =is all that God RECOGNIZES when He looks at you, and that part, is the born again SPIRIT that is "ONE" with God and Christ..
God does not see your flesh, because He only sees what is born again by HIS Spirit.
God does not see your "sin", because Jesus resolved it all on the Cross.

So that is how i write a Thread on this topic....

There is a bit to learn about this right believing, so i write many Threads about it.
for example, I discuss the 2 dominions that are in effect in the "time of the Gentiles".
LAW
Grace

And how you are found under the dominion of those 2, and what the effect is, on your Christianity if you are under the dominion of the wrong one.
You will sin and sin more. and talk about losing your salvation and "abiding" and "commandments", = works and self effort.

The end result, the DELIVERANCE comes.... once you see yourself as always in perfect peace with God, that is not based on abiding or any type of self effort, .. when you come to understand God's Grace = Peace with God as the GIFT OF SALVATION< then you rest in this, and from that, you begin REAL Christianity for the first time since you were born again, because you make the change from self effort to Grace, mentally.
And when that happens, your discipleship will manifest the power of Christ to live in Victory over sin consciousness and flesh. = perfected discipship.
= growing up into the fullness of the stature of Christ.

Thats what i teach about, mostly, on Forums like this one unless im asked a question about a verse, or something similar.
Nancy asked me a question today and it was a good one.
Often people PM me with questions, so, READER, if i dont see your post, and it has a question in it , then PM me.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But I also have spiritual experience of the kind of walk spoken of by Paul,

Today you said that a very basic NT doctrine that is written by Paul, is "false".
Now you suddenly become Paul's best friend, once you are outed.
Typical of your behavior.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saying that something i write is "unbiblical" while posting no quotes, and no bible verses to even try to prove your innuendo, is the devil's work.
You should not do that..

I have responded to your unbiblical statements all over the place..and I don't feel the need to respond to them all over again here.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a funny person because you speak without knowledge.

I definitely speak with knowledge. I take the time to read through all the epistles once per week; the gospels, Acts and Revelation once/month; and a chapter a day in seven specific sections of the OT, plus two chapters a day in Proverbs and 10 chapters a day in the Psalms.

This amounts to about 2-3 hours of reading per day; the time is becoming less because I already understand much of what I am reading and so I don't have to take the extra time to try and understand.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have responded to your unbiblical statements all over the place..and I don't feel the need to respond to them all over again here.

Its fine if you post responses to me, on my posts and my Threads, and agree or disagree.
But do it to my face., dont do it behind my back, talking to other members.

Also, you've yet to prove anything i write is unbiblical.
As i told you, you teach Hybrid Grace.
You call yourself justbyfaith but you are actually justby-Abiding, or not.
So, you could change your alt and be honest.
You should.

Faith is not abiding.
Faith is an operation of the heart and abiding is what you do as an effort, SELF.

You believe faith saves you.
I teach that Jesus saves you, through your faith.
It could be, that you've come to my side now, and have stopped teaching that abiding in faith, or abiding in the gulf of Mexico, or whatever abiding you are carping about next, is still your faith.
Hopefully not.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its fine if you post responses to me, on my posts and my Threads, and agree or disagree.
But when you are talking to another member and you make a comment about what i teach, that is accusing it as being false, then that is not acceptable, unless you quote me, and offer your reason for not agreeing.
A "behind the back attack" is not what you need to be doing.
When you disagree, then post it to me.
If i dont see it, or dont respond, then that is not your fault.
I consider that my previous responses to all of your posts speak for themselves and back up what I am saying now.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I consider that my previous responses to all of your posts speak for themselves and back up what I am saying now.

You like to post colorful disconnected verses and say "gotcha".
That is your "teaching".
Not so good, huh?

You should.

Faith is not abiding.
Faith is an operation of the heart and abiding is what you do as an effort, SELF.

It could be, that you've come to my side now, and have stopped teaching that abiding in faith, or abiding in the gulf of Mexico, or whatever abiding you are carping about next, is still your faith.
Hopefully not.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith is not abiding.

If that is the case, then John is teaching us, in 1 John 2:27-28, that the anointing of the Lord teaches us to maintain our salvation by self-effort.

But I don't think that he is doing this.

Because we abide in Christ through faith.

And abiding is not through self-effort.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But do it to my face., dont do it behind my back, talking to other members.

You should.

Faith is not abiding.

Hopefully not.

Behold, I just want to say Amen to you. I admire your enthusiasm and dedication. If you desire that people walk deeper in love and with Jesus, amen. If on the other hand it is just a projection onto people who love the Lord something of a distraction then it is somewhat pointless.

There is only one person we should be focused on pleasing, Jesus. The trouble with knocking holes in one anothers contributions is it does not add to our knowledge and fellowship, just creates competition, can I say something more devastating than the other guy.

Like many contributors the word self appears. Except this is not in scripture. It comes from the problem of unresolved hearts which are so scary, people want to look at anything else than the junk within. But here is the problem. Unless Jesus deals with the heart and our history and past is cleansed and healed in the present we are forever incapable of walking with Him. It is why so many do not understand love or even want to talk about it, it is just holywood soppy stories.

But Jesus is unbelievable love, sacrificial love, love in blood and flesh, having ones back ripped apart and still saying, I forgive them. So the internal truth is facing the tears, the hurt, the trauma, the wounds, the bitterness, the desire to prove oneself, needs to be put at the foot of the cross, and see Christs blood washing it all away. Then a pure heart will begin to see the truth and know His transforming power. He is God, He is the Lord of all, who gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth.

God bless you

Reactions: Heart2Soul

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Practically all of your posts are railings against the realities found in 1 John 1:7-9.

As such, they are unbiblical; because they deny specific biblical truths.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, I just want to say Amen to you. I admire your enthusiasm and dedication. If you desire that people walk deeper in love and with Jesus, amen. If on the other hand it is just a projection onto people who love the Lord something of a distraction then it is somewhat pointless.

Many Christians are not walking according to how "born again", is to be walked out.
They READ that they are to "work out their salvation with awe and wonder", and they then are badly taught by soneone to believe this verses means..>"work out how to keep yourself saved with fear and trembling".

So, it really comes down to one thing.. Its understanding correctly, that Salvation is completed by Jesus and given as a Gift.
God came down here to die on a Cross to take you back to heaven. Thats God gift.
Can you improve it? Can you keep it by works when its a GIFT?
Its a GIFT.
You dont work for a GIFT.... you RECEIVE A GIFT... "for as many as RECEIVED JESUS, God gives them power to become the Sons of God".
So, that power to become, is not you living right or you abiding, or keeping commandments....Its GOD Doing something for you.

Many believers are trying to cause and keep, what is already caused by God and kept for you by God.
Salvation is all of God doing it, and all of us, receiving it.
We dont work for salvation, we work IN it. = because we already have it. = Its a GIFT.
We dont complete it, we just live in it.
This means, working it out, is to realize you have it, and you are to learn how to operate it, and live within this GIFT of Salvation.