Spotting the Heretic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(wrangling over words to defend a false gospel , is wrong? ... or just wrangling over words ever ? )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you speaking of ...

I believe I'm speaking about something that you'll apparently never grasp/understand/comprehend, even though you think that somehow you're a "Berean".

But just to be clear, according to the premise (a CORRECT PREMISE) by J.R. Church, in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", this 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone, theologically speaking, is a product of their Teacher.
if their Teacher is Paul, then they will teach what God gave Paul. ...

In practice I agree, but in principle I disagree. When Eve sinned she was placed below her husband, but Adam could still receive from GOD. And so every man is designed to receive directly from GOD.

Of course many "men" defer to other men, therefore they're women.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I'm speaking about something that you'll apparently never grasp/understand/comprehend, even though you think that somehow you're a "Berean".

Bobby Jo
'You believe' what ? It is easy (for a spiritual man) to see if someone is a true "Berean" or not - by Scripture, thru and with Scripture, by and in and with the revelation of truth and wisdom God Gives as God Says in the Bible.
So then what? Check out the Scripture ... see what is truth/ verify if someone is a Berean... (although very difficult at times on this forum - there is no support for Bereans here, except from other Bereans, few in number) ....

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-
There are believers who want to indoctrinate you into their harmful theology. This is their mission in life. They feel they are "led of the Spirit" to actually cause harm regarding the Faith of real born again believers.
So, how to recognize them?
How to know who is the liar, and who is the Truth.

Now i have a strong and unrelenting point of view about a certain heresy, because i have seen the damage it causes churches, Christians, and the heretics themselves. This theology is an extreme spiritual poison. Its an infection of the mind and spiritual condition. It literally can make you crazy. Especially if you are a sincere and true believer who above all things wants to please God.

The True Believers, if they are caught up in this hellish circular reasoning theology, become more and more upset and there is NO simple remedy. See, what happens if you get infected by the people who are spreading this spiritual deceit, is that the bible and the devil begin to work together to condemn you to the point where you will begin to obsess on THE idea that you are lost, and hell bound. The bible becomes a punishing enemy as all it seems to do is show you that you are going to hell. Ive seen it. Ive dealt with believers who are caught up in the devil's lie, and TAUGHT IT by other believers. Ive witnessed the mind damage and the broken spirit. These believers, who have been deeply mentally disturbed by the people who mean to do it,....other believers... And because of these poisonous "christians", they can't open a bible and get any Help. Prayer life becomes a guilt trip. They cry and shake and feel sick all the time. Their lives become so disrupted by this screaming mental idea that they have committed the unparsdonable sin, or they have willfully sinned their salvation away. And all they had to do to be destroyed was show up on a "friendly" Christian Forum and read some fool's Thread regarding "losing your salvation" This particular Thread Topic is posted constantly on every Christian Forum that will allow it. And the next thing a sincere believer thinks after reading this spiritual poision is, "what if i did this".... and then the bottom falls out of their lives as the devil begins to work their minds into worry and fear to try to literally destroy them.

FYI. : The Epistle to the Hebrews, is a spiritual bear trap. Its a book that will tie a novice baby Christian in a knot for life. This epistle is so strong, so powerful, that when a novice gets into it, having no sound theology to lean on , no soul anchor of Grace from their Christian beginnnig, no deep understanding of Redemption,.. they will end up for the rest of their life preaching one message. "you can lose your salvation". That is what happens to everyone who get lost in the Epistle to the Hebrews, because they never became grounded in GRACE and "Justification by Faith" theology Truth BEFORE they jumped into this DEEP DEEP Epistle written to the "Hebrews".

Listen Saint, the bible is not a fun filled novel. Its a Spiritual Awakening Experience, written as words in Jesus's Blood.. Understand? And the unclean spirit , Satan, uses the bible to harm you, if he can. And do you think he can't.?
Listen... He was here before Adam. He was looking over Paul's shoulder when Paul was getting his letters out to the Churches. He sent Muslims their Bible. He lifted Jesus up by His power and took him to a high place and showed the Lord of Glory a few things... Satan is alive, just as certain as Jesus is Risen. And he is not playing with you. He wants your LIFE if he can't get your soul, and if he can't get ether because you are born again, then he'll send a heretic's lies into your mind, using a pulpit, a commentary, an online FORUM, a family member, a christian commentary..... that will try to make you believe that the Blood of Jesus is only as good as you trying by "abiding" and "enduring" and "commandment keeping" to try to keep yourself saved.

Now you think about that..... The heretic will continue to try to make you believe that the Blood Atonement is actually YOU keeping yourself saved, OR NOT. That the blood of Jesus is only as good as you are....

There are 2 Gospels that are preached, since the Cross was raised.. One is From the New Testament, and one is from the Devil. The bible preaches that God MADE you righteous and keeps you righteous, HIMSELF, if you will believe in Christ. Philippians 1:6
This is known as being born again. This is God becoming Jesus the Man and taking His very righteousness and giving it to you in place of your sin, and unrighteousness. This is Redemption. The Blood Atonement. "The Gift of Righteousness". "The Gift of Salvation".

The Devil's gospel teaches that your works make you and keep righteous, "enduring" "Abiding", "Obedience" and commandment keeping keeps you saved, and your obedience, you see... is your Cross that you hang on, to save yourself.

God's Gospel, is : "i will save you and keep you saved. ". using the Blood of Jesus.

The devil's gospel, is anything and everything else. And Saint, everything else including the person who is teaching works for salvation...... is Galatians 1:8
Okay am willing-have been here before though :)

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Holy Spirit does convict of sin, and righteousness, and of judgment. So if a man is hell-bound, the Holy Spirit will show him that through biblical doctrine. However, the Holy Ghost's purpose in doing this is to bring that person to Christ so that they will be hell-bound no longer.

See above.

A broken spirit is not necessarily a bad thing.

Psa 51:17, The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psa 34:18, The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

There is eternal security for the one who fears the Lord...for the one who fears losing their salvation and therefore stays within the boundaries of salvation that God has set for them.

Jer 32:38, And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
Jer 32:39, And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
Jer 32:40, And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Psa 19:9, The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

It has been said that in looking at John 10:27-30, that no one can snatch you out of God's hand; but you can walk away yourself. The verses above show that if you have the fear of the LORD, you will not even walk away yourself but shall not depart from the LORD because of the fear of the LORD.

Therefore, as long as I fear and stay within certain boundaries, I will find that there is never any reason for terror.

Yes; I teach that God has made us righteous (Romans 5:19) and that this is a free gift (Romans 5:17). However, I also teach that the righteousness given is practical (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6).
How can two doctrines be so different and similar at the same time? (Blown around :( )

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can two doctrines be so different and similar at the same time? (Blown around)
Most people on earth are at best blown around, while usually not caring - they go on serving the demons, without repenting, even after warned repeatedly (they just don't listen, or don't care).

Most doctrines are false doctrines (remember Jesus says there are many false teachers, not many true teachers).

The only true hope is for the Father in heaven to hear your cries for truth, in line with His Word, as He is well-pleased to reveal the truth to infants, while hiding salvation from the educated ones.
i.e.
trust the Father, the Creator, in Jesus, and seek Him, - His Sheep Hear His Voice (and we will not listen to another voice opposed to Him).

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-
There are believers who want to indoctrinate you into their harmful theology. This is their mission in life. They feel they are "led of the Spirit" to actually cause harm regarding the Faith of real born again believers.

Now i have a strong and unrelenting point of view about a certain heresy, because i have seen the damage it causes churches, Christians, and the heretics themselves. This theology is an extreme spiritual poison. Its an infection of the mind and spiritual condition. It literally can make you crazy. Especially if you are a sincere and true believer who above all things wants to please God.

The True Believers, if they are caught up in this hellish circular reasoning theology, become more and more upset and there is NO simple remedy. See, what happens if you get infected by the people who are spreading this spiritual deceit, is that the bible and the devil begin to work together to condemn you to the point where you will begin to obsess on THE idea that you are lost, and hell bound. The bible becomes a punishing enemy as all it seems to do is show you that you are going to hell. Ive seen it. Ive dealt with believers who are caught up in the devil's lie, and TAUGHT IT by other believers. Ive witnessed the mind damage and the broken spirit. These believers, who have been deeply mentally disturbed by the people who mean to do it,....other believers... And because of these poisonous "christians", they can't open a bible and get any Help. Prayer life becomes a guilt trip. They cry and shake and feel sick all the time. Their lives become so disrupted by this screaming mental idea that they have committed the unparsdonable sin, or they have willfully sinned their salvation away. And all they had to do to be destroyed was show up on a "friendly" Christian Forum and read some fool's Thread regarding "losing your salvation" This particular Thread Topic is posted constantly on every Christian Forum that will allow it. And the next thing a sincere believer thinks after reading this spiritual poision is, "what if i did this".... and then the bottom falls out of their lives as the devil begins to work their minds into worry and fear to try to literally destroy them.

FYI. : The Epistle to the Hebrews, is a spiritual bear trap. Its a book that will tie a novice baby Christian in a knot for life. This epistle is so strong, so powerful, that when a novice gets into it, having no sound theology to lean on , no soul anchor of Grace from their Christian beginnnig, no deep understanding of Redemption,.. they will end up for the rest of their life preaching one message. "you can lose your salvation". That is what happens to everyone who get lost in the Epistle to the Hebrews, because they never became grounded in GRACE and "Justification by Faith" theology Truth BEFORE they jumped into this DEEP DEEP Epistle written to the "Hebrews".

Listen Saint, the bible is not a fun filled novel. Its a Spiritual Awakening Experience, written as words in Jesus's Blood.. Understand? And the unclean spirit , Satan, uses the bible to harm you, if he can. And do you think he can't.?
Listen... He was here before Adam. He was looking over Paul's shoulder when Paul was getting his letters out to the Churches. He sent Muslims their Bible. He lifted Jesus up by His power and took him to a high place and showed the Lord of Glory a few things... Satan is alive, just as certain as Jesus is Risen. And he is not playing with you. He wants your LIFE if he can't get your soul, and if he can't get ether because you are born again, then he'll send a heretic's lies into your mind, using a pulpit, a commentary, an online FORUM, a family member, a christian commentary..... that will try to make you believe that the Blood of Jesus is only as good as you trying by "abiding" and "enduring" and "commandment keeping" to try to keep yourself saved.

Now you think about that..... The heretic will continue to try to make you believe that the Blood Atonement is actually YOU keeping yourself saved, OR NOT. That the blood of Jesus is only as good as you are....

There are 2 Gospels that are preached, since the Cross was raised.. One is From the New Testament, and one is from the Devil. The bible preaches that God MADE you righteous and keeps you righteous, HIMSELF, if you will believe in Christ. Philippians 1:6
This is known as being born again. This is God becoming Jesus the Man and taking His very righteousness and giving it to you in place of your sin, and unrighteousness. This is Redemption. The Blood Atonement. "The Gift of Righteousness". "The Gift of Salvation".

The Devil's gospel teaches that your works make you and keep righteous, "enduring" "Abiding", "Obedience" and commandment keeping keeps you saved, and your obedience, you see... is your Cross that you hang on, to save yourself.

God's Gospel, is : "i will save you and keep you saved. ". using the Blood of Jesus.

The devil's gospel, is anything and everything else. And Saint, everything else including the person who is teaching works for salvation...... is Galatians 1:8

The heretic simply does not know Jesus or His love in their hearts.
Each false teacher has their own take on their faith and what it means. But the fruit of the spirit cannot be manufactured or faked. Of course false teachers will say their "truth" is the "truth" and other views are simply wrong. But it is always do we have the Holy Spirit and Jesus's words alive in our hearts. I have found no matter my overall beliefs, when I speak Gods word, heretics start attacking me like I am an enemy.

Jesus was simple in a sense. The pharisees who did not love God could not love Him or agree with Him. Jesus warned us that equally those who do not love Him they will not love us, as we are His ambassadors. It strikes me this is actually an eternal reality, not something I can manufacture or create it just happens.

If one realises it is only God who brings us into the Kingdom, there is no point picking fights with the lost and false teachers, because no argument or debate will bring them into the Kingdom. It has been demonstrated with years of interaction with some, and still they do not shift or seem to have any spiritual coming together.

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

This is the gospel by which we are saved.
1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

We are all sinners who can not save ourselves.
See Romans 3:23 Titus 3:5 Romans 5:6

Christ died for our sins; He was our substitute, He paid the full penalty and debt for our sin by his blood sacrifice.
See 2 Corinthians 5:21 Romans 3:24 Romans 3:25 Romans 3:26

He was buried.

He rose again for our justification ( to declare us righteous) and forgiveness of all our sin. He gives us His righteousness and eternal life.
See Romans 4:25 Ephesians 1:7 Romans 4:22 Romans 4:23 Romans 4:24 1 Corinthians 1:30

All we have to do is believe the gospel.
See Romans 4:5 1 Corinthians 1:21 Ephesians 1:13

Believing is being persuaded that something is true.
See Romans 4:21

The moment you believe you have eternal life.
Titus 1:1 Titus 1:2 Titus 3:7

Trust the gospel of your salvation. Believe in Jesus Christ to have provided payment for your sins and to give you eternal life. Place your faith in Jesus Christ, in his blood, his death and his resurrection.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
oops... The so-called answer to this question is not answered properly in context.
Someone taught that "you cannot lose your salvation" to many people, and on judgment day they find out they aren't even saved at all to start with. (multitudes of people, as written).

Here is some "context" for you, Joseph77...
You have no idea of the difference between the Judgement seat of Christ, and the final judgement of the Christ rejector that is Revelation 20:11.
If you do, explain it and we'll find out.
You have no understanding of why someone's name is taken out of the Lamb's book of Life, or why it isn't.
If you do, explain it, and we'll find out.
The reason you believe you can lose your salvation is because you are not trusting in Christ to keep you saved.
If you don't believe you can lose your salvation, then don't be afraid to admit it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The heretic simply does not know Jesus or His love in their hearts.
Each false teacher has their own take on their faith and what it means. .

You have no idea what "justification by faith" means, so maybe you should waste your time on some other Thread?
Also, there is only one way to be saved.. and Kept saved.
The heretic is always shown to be so, by falling from Grace.
The reason you have no understanding of what "falling from Grace" means is because if you knew, you would not have done it to yourself.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In practice I agree, but in principle I disagree. When Eve sinned she was placed below her husband, but Adam could still receive from GOD. And so every man is designed to receive directly from GOD.

Of course many "men" defer to other men, therefore they're women.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo,

what we know, we learned.
We've been taught.
= Teacher.
So, when a person is ultra confused regarding the simplicity that is found "in Christ", ... when they believe that Jesus saved them, and now they have to keep themselves saved....(Fallen from Grace).......this has happened to them because they were influenced to believe wrong.
Maybe the devil took their mind to verses in Hebrews, James, and Matthew... that He uses to ruin a Christians faith. Maybe the Devil used a Pulpit or a Pope or a friend or a family member to lead them from Grace into self effort to try to stay saved.....

See, Its wrong believing that ruins a believers faith and their walk with God.
God designed Salvation to be His responsibility, and that is why we are not nailed to the Cross., and He was..

3 = are nailed to The Cross.

1.)Jesus. (God)...

2.) Our sin....

3.) and the Law's dominion.

Salvation is a GOD on The CROSS completed offer to be accepted by God, only by FAITH = for eternity, as His family member..... all based on God dying on a Cross to accomplish this for us for FREE... = The GIFT of Salvation.
Being accepted by God as HIS, is what God Himself did for us, on the Cross. = Salvation.
The heretic is trying to do this for themselves.
This is why they think they can "lose their salvation". See, they think its THEIRS to lose, as if they are doing it, or causing it.
The heretic does not understand and can't SEE that its GOD's Salvation that HE provided and HE maintains, for us....

""" God who began salvation in the born again, will HIMSELF be FAITHFUL to COMPLETE IT"..

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most people on earth are at best blown around, while usually not caring - they go on serving the demons, without repenting, even after warned repeatedly (they just don't listen, or don't care).

Most doctrines are false doctrines (remember Jesus says there are many false teachers, not many true teachers).

The only true hope is for the Father in heaven to hear your cries for truth, in line with His Word, as He is well-pleased to reveal the truth to infants, while hiding salvation from the educated ones.
i.e.
trust the Father, the Creator, in Jesus, and seek Him, - His Sheep Hear His Voice (and we will not listen to another voice opposed to Him).
From the moment we were saved, we were lumbered with false teachers, every kind of doctrine and fake church leaders. We came out of rcc, so you’d think it would have been plain sailing...It’s like we're magnets- sick of it, but in spite of all this, Jesus always has the victory in the end.

Reactions: Joseph77

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have no idea what "justification by faith" means, so maybe you should waste your time on some other Thread?
Also, there is only one way to be saved.. and Kept saved.
The heretic is always shown to be so, by falling from Grace.
The reason you have no understanding of what "falling from Grace" means is because if you knew, you would not have done it to yourself.
I do know what falling from grace is, it is about denying the cross and our redemption. Hebrews describes it as going back to the world, at which point one cannot return.

You seem again so certain in your beliefs about others but get this so wrong. As I said false teachers pick enemies of the followers of God, which you have just demonstrated.

I stand in a strange place knowing we can be like Jesus but never knowing, because it is for Jesus to say. Significance of me is only a servant of the King, He gets all the honour. There are many like me, God bless you, and thank you for your encouragement.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the moment we were saved, we were lumbered with false teachers, every kind of doctrine and fake church leaders. We came out of rcc, so you’d think it would have been plain sailing...It’s like we're magnets- sick of it, but in spite of all this, Jesus always has the victory in the end.
Well, yes- "magnets".... or "targets", i.e. whoever loves the truth is attacked as Jesus said is and would be, as Jesus Himself was and is attacked. All society loving wickedness and evil pursues to the farthest ends of the earth to eliminate and bring down in destruction everyone , even their own, as well as all who have hope in Jesus. Society is as it was in the days of Noah, as written, and is not a good place..... no.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand in a strange place knowing we can be like Jesus but never knowing, because it is for Jesus to say. Significance of me is only a servant of the King, He gets all the honour. There are many like me, God bless you, and thank you for your encouragement.
Encouraging words in line with all Scripture and in Harmony with God's Plan and Purpose for all of us in Christ Jesus !
Shalom (peace, joy, and righteousness in union with Jesus today, from our Father in heaven, to all who love Him and are called according to His Purpose , TODAY) ....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, when a person is ultra confused regarding the simplicity that is found "in Christ", ... when they believe that Jesus saved them, and now they have to keep themselves saved..
oops, there is the error (one anyway). Those in Christ Jesus do "work out our salvation with fear and trembling" as God Directs in His Word,
but no, in no way, do we think that we have to keep ourselves saved as you think in error.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Okay am willing-have been here before though :)

Coming into the Light is what we, the born again, are supposed to do and do and do some more.

There are dark lights who will harm you with their dark light.
There are Children of the Light who will lead you into more Light..

What is a dark light? This is a heretic.
Jesus said...>"be careful that the light in you is not Darkness". Luke 11

What is a dark light that Jesus is describing? ????
It a person.
Paul said of these people....>"Satan comes as an angel of LIGHT< and his ministers (people) as Ministers of Righteousness".

You've read my Threads. You've noted that i endlessly speak about "heretics". Well, this person is a dark light. That is a worker of Satan who is spreading the devil's theology.
Its that simple.
Do most of them understand that they are his deceived and are spreading his deception?
Of course not. If they knew it, would the be doing it?
The nature of deception is that you don't realize that you are BLINDED by the DEVIL.

READER.....

Notice...>"his ministers are ministers of Righteousness".
But that is not what is sounds like.... that is not as it seems...
What that verse means, is that they are ministers of the DEVIL's flipped and corrupted idea of God's Grace.
That is what they teach. They teach a subverted understanding of God's Grace.
They flip it backwards. They place YOU on the Cross, and would have you trying to ...Keep yourself saved.

See, the Devil is very clever. He's had more time to study the bible then any of us..
He knows how to use the bible to ruin you... Yeah....he can do it.
The devil will take you to verses in Romans and show you how to wrongly believe that God might have chosen you to go to hell.
He can take you to verses in Hebrews that will have you believing and panic'ing regarding all those times you knew you were sinning and did it anyway. He will have you now believing that you "willful sinning" placed you in a situation where God has to get rid of you because you "willfully sinned".
And reader, if you try to respond and say that all the times you sinned since you were saved were "mistakes" or "accidents", then you just lied again, willfully.....So, better not try that one..

So Sure..
The devil knows what he's doing and Christians don't have a chance against Him unless they learn how to BELIEVE RIGHT and function in God's power over the world the flesh and the devil.
The way you do that, is you become ROCK SOLID in your understanding of ... Hebrews 13:9 and Romans 3:21-38. and Titus 3:5. and some others.
You have to get into Colossians, Ephesians, Galatians, Romans, 1-2 Timothy and Titus, for about 2 yrs, and just study PAUL's doctrine.
You do that, the devil wont have a chance, and not only that, you'll be one of the few who is able to actually help someone else who is a new believer.
If you will GET In those epistles for about 2 yrs, God will increase you and use you. He'll use you because He will equip you to be useful to Him, if you do what i told you.
Try it.
Finally...
See, its not until you come to this truth..= that you can't be lost once you are born again. You can't be "un-born again"... ... So Until you come to this as your LIGHT regarding God's Grace, the Devil will continue to influence you with his Dark Lights.
So, get heart and theology established here. Hebrews 13:9
Then go to those epistles i showed you and those verses and study for a while.
You'll see soon, that what happens next is Supernatural.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They place YOU on the Cross, and would have you trying to ...Keep yourself saved.
Again, a false premise (found) in (more than one of) your posts on which you build or claim further false teachings ?

I'd think that is not proper, nor good.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
oops, there is the error (one anyway). Those in Christ Jesus do "work out our salvation with fear and trembling"

God directs you to work out His Completed Salvation that He died on the Cross to give you to as a Gift.
So, if you have it, you are to learn how to exist in it, by right believing.

The devil teaches that you are to work to keep yourself saved.. That working out your salvation is to complete it by SELF effort.
This idea of the Devil is what many believe and are trying to do. They are trying to complete what God has already completed.
Many believers have been deceived into this type of "self saving" "keeping yourself saved" is "working out your salvation".
These heretics believe that if they don't work it out right, they got it wrong, and will go to hell.
And they'll teach this same Cross rejecting theology.