States and people that vote pro abortion curse themself and ask for judgment!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
States and people that vote pro abortion curse themself and ask for Early judgment!! Think!!===watch and see!!

Yeah! The pro abortionists are going to anger Satan and invite his curse upon them and their state. It will be most interesting to watch Satan in action because Godly pro abortionists are operating against Satan’s desires.

The earliest pro-abortionist recorded in history was GOD! Scriptural demand for abortion goes all the way back to the Books of the Law which demanded that an abortion drug be administered by the priest to an adultress who was carrying in her womb a fetus that was conceived via adultry:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.Numbers 5:20-22

How does the spiritual entity you serve, feel about his mortal enemy: GOD!!

In those states you and your leader pray will be cursed, how would you desire GOD to cursed and dumped into the garbage??

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah! The pro abortionists are going to anger Satan and invite his curse upon them and their state. It will be most interesting to watch Satan in action because Godly pro abortionists are operating against Satan’s desires.

The earliest pro-abortionist recorded in history was GOD! Scriptural demand for abortion goes all the way back to the Books of the Law which demanded that an abortion drug be administered by the priest to an adultress who was carrying in her womb a fetus that was conceived via adultry:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.Numbers 5:20-22

How does the spiritual entity you serve, feel about his mortal enemy: GOD!!

In those states you and your leader pray will be cursed, where would you desire GOD to cursed and dumped into the garbage??
I never knew that scripture existed. Or I just didn't see it that way. God in the old testament can be seen as harsh. And I think it's important that we don't see God as harsh. Hmmm.

Reactions: Stan B

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
States and people that vote pro abortion curse themself and ask for Early judgment!! Think!!===watch and see!!
Yes I wonder about that judgment stuff from unnecessary abortion, homosexuality, witchcraft, devil worship, Godlessness, etc. Praying for our country is the hope I have.

Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never knew that scripture existed. Or I just didn't see it that way. God in the old testament can be seen as harsh. And I think it's important that we don't see God as harsh. Hmmm.

Hmmm. Take a tour through the Book of Revelation when God pours out His Wrath upon this world!! We haven’t seen ANYTHING yet! Not even a warm up!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm. Take a tour through the Book of Revelation when God pours out His Wrath upon this world!! We haven’t seen ANYTHING yet! Not even a warm up!
Yes nothing too severe yet. I would think COVID-19 killed more people than anything else around 1 million people in the USA over a 2 year period. Except for heart disease and cancer. Cancer kills 600,000 per year, heart disease is 660,000 per year.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I wonder about that judgment stuff from unnecessary abortion, homosexuality, witchcraft, devil worship, Godlessness, etc. Praying for our country is the hope I have.

I don’t believe there is any such thing as a unnecessary abortion. Not something people engage in for mere recreation. There has to be something VERY serious happening for someone consider an option!

God has made procreation very easy, and in many cases, too easy! But He has also provided nine months for one to decide if this is what they want, whether the timing is merely wrong.

Let’s face it. A young teenager is NOT capable of raising an infant. Attempting to do so destroys two lives: the life of the mother who instead of pursuing education, has to stay at home babysitting, instead entering the real world, forcing both of them to live a life of defeat and poverty.

A responsible parent has to be able to support their child for 30 years, while they pursue their education. I have been through that, and they weren’t finished school until their early 30s. And for them to do that, they needed someone looking after them to pay the bills . . . Not something a pregnant teenager is able to do!

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! We can ask God to bless us or dare do things like abortion that brings judgment and curse==all our choice!

Reactions: Matthias

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe there is any such thing as a unnecessary abortion. Not something people engage in for mere recreation. There has to be something VERY serious happening for someone consider an option!

God has made procreation very easy, and in many cases, too easy! But He has also provided nine months for one to decide if this is what they want, whether the timing is merely wrong.

Let’s face it. A young teenager is NOT capable of raising an infant. Attempting to do so destroys two lives: the life of the mother who instead of pursuing education, has to stay at home babysitting, instead entering the real world, forcing both of them to live a life of defeat and poverty.

A responsible parent has to be able to support their child for 30 years, while they pursue their education. I have been through that, and they weren’t finished school until their early 30s. And for them to do that, they needed someone looking after them to pay the bills . . . Not something a pregnant teenager is able to do!

The end result? My kids are all highly educated multimillionaires living in a world of multimillionaires, the only world they have ever known. Following God’s plan tends to work out amazingly beyond expectations.
Well I differ somewhat on my views. I think that killing an unborn child is terrible. And doctors have testified to how terrible it made them feel. Once the baby has a nervous system it feels pain.

My father and mother had us children when they were young and it worked out fine. And there is always adoption. My mother was raised in a time when youth pregnancy was not OK. She had a child and gave him up for adoption. I'm glad she did as I now have a half brother that I've had good times with.

I think given the good life or child raising, God would choose child raising for us.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes nothing too severe yet. I would think COVID-19 killed more people than anything else around 1 million people in the USA over a 2 year period. Except for heart disease and cancer. Cancer kills 600,000 per year, heart disease is 660,000 per year.

Cancer and heart disease tend to be tied in first place for which one is going to get you. There have been no significant improvements in the last 45 years in cancer treatment.

Yeah, COVID has been a nuisance, but my mind goes back to 1918, when after WWI, they were plagued for the next few years with the Spanish Flu! Talk about an End Times scenario! But a new generation and a new plague. I am rather mystified by God’s purpose in all of this. Maybe we should just be encouraged that there is a new world coming where none of this any longer exists ?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cancer and heart disease tend to be tied in first place for which one is going to get you. There have been no significant improvements in the last 45 years in cancer treatment.

Yeah, COVID has been a nuisance, but my mind goes back to 1918, when after WWI, they were plagued for the next few years with the Spanish Flu! Talk about an End Times scenario! But a new generation and a new plague. I am rather mystified by God’s purpose in all of this. Maybe we should just be encouraged that there is a new world coming where none of this any longer exists ?
I just did some research on that. Yes the Spanish flu was way worse killing around 1 in 20 people on the earth. While COVID is at about 1 in 1,000.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is life!!

I don’t disagree. If there were no God there would be no life.

However, there is a technical point. The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is the life of the age to come (eternal life) through Jesus Christ our lord (Romans 6:23).

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don’t disagree. If there were no God there would be no life.

However, there is a technical point. The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is the life of the age to come (eternal life) through Jesus Christ our lord (Romans 6:23).
I don’t understand the point you are attempting to make. God simply said “Eternal life” Period. . . You are adding to Scripture something God never said . .

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I don’t understand the point you are attempting to make. God simply said “Eternal life” Period. . . You are adding to Scripture something God never said . .

I was speaking about what Paul said, and I was making three points.

1. No God, no life; an anti-evolution polemic.
2. Eternal life is the life of the coming age; the life believers will have when Jesus returns.
3. Jesus is the Christ lord (Gk. christos kurios) whom Yahweh speaks to in David’s prophetic oracle, Psalm 110:1; David’s my lord.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes!!! We can ask God to bless us or dare do things like abortion that brings judgment and curse==all our choice!
Is that God’s opinion, or merely YOUR opinion???

Now tell us where in Scripture you found God’s actual law on abortion ?

You are also telling us that God will bring judgement and a curse. Again, provide the Scriptural authority supporting such a declaration,

So far, you come across as a low-end false teacher. Prove me wrong! The

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And they shall be wiped off the face of the earth.

I think they’re putting themselves in a perilous position but it’s not the unpardonable sin.

There is a great difference between life in general - which all men have - and the life believers have both now and when Jesus Christ returns.

Can we agree on any of that?