Strongs Youngs Crudins Concordance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Beano

Feb 7, 2008
I thought it's about time to get a concordance, so I checked out Amazon.but theres loads of different types can anybody explain to me what the differences are. I read a KJV. I know there is some sort of numbering system in Strongs (sounds complicated) but what about the others.I would really appreciate your help on this one Guys.Kevin

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Get the Strong's Really Strong version.
tongue.gif
I use http://www.blueletterbible.org

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
agree with Wakka with a KJV and a Strongs you can convert every word in scripture back to hebrew or Greek its the best. You can also download E-sword which has them both for free or use the one on the web. That Wakka linked you to.link to E-swordhttp://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html

Beano

Feb 7, 2008
Thanks everybodyStrongs it is then. I downloaded esword looks great, but I think i will also get a paper copy for when I can't get on the computer.Kevin

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A physical copy helps on the eyes. I spend hours on the web, and I can only read for so long on the computer screen.Strong's is the recommended choice when it comes to this website. We absolutely recommend Strong's Concordance. I also recommend trying to lock down an older version not referred to as the "Strongest Strong's." Some of the revising done in the newest versions troubles me a bit, but this is still better than nothing for sure. I'd recommend Amazon or Ebay for a cheap one.