Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why I said you don't seem to be a Bible reader. You said things you would not say if you knew what the Bible says about those things. You think you know the Bible because you listen to people who tell you what the Bible says. That will get you in trouble. As it apparently has in your case. Read the Bible for yourself! Be a Berean!

Ad hominem . . . the best friend of those lacking a real argument.

Seriously give some consideration about how you feel so free to throw these out there.

In every misinterpretation asserted, one reveals their ignorance or dishonesty, whichever it is.

Much love!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have read the Bible many, many times....Certain Books in the Bible I have read probably 50 times....I have listened to hundreds of preachers over the last 40 years and I was a “ Berean” before I even knew what a Berean was.....I don’t care who says what until I check it out for myself....

Some teachers are worse than worthless.....others have taught me many things....I am not so full of myself That I don’t readily admit that there are a Preachers out there ( God’s Gifts, He calls them....why do you reject them?) That are smarter than me , know the Bible better than me ( and you ) and help me “ Properly Divide “ the Scriptures....how about you? Are you guys claiming to know it all and are above being taught “ anything “ by “ anybody”......I’ve found that I can learn a little from almost anybody out there....of course it takes a little humility...

Knowing all is not necessary ...all you have to do is read the Bible.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had the day would have come when God would not allow you to come back.
This is what will continually handicap you. This is the core of legalistic mindset. It's up to you to make your thoughts and deeds acceptable to God lest He throw you away.

Your claim that "faith is not a work", you make it your work when it becomes the labor you must perform to get that paycheck.

Call it what you want, talk in all the circles you want, but you give yourself credit for having kept yourself in the faith, and thus earned your salvation. You did it! YAY!!

I've received Him as a gift, and He has promised, He will NEVER leave me, nor forsake me. Never!!! Ever Ever!

Much love!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
]Let Jesus, the Judge of all things who rules and passes judgment in complete righteousness do the flipping of the moneychangers tables.

I could not agree more....Jesus did “His” Righteous Thing with the Moneychangers and we are to do “ Our” Righteous Thing by Rebuking those who ADD to Paul’s Gospel with False Doctrines like the Damnation Of all Souls That do not Repent Of all of their their sins before they die.....We need to point out these False Additions so that people will not “ Fall From Grace” Before they even get started with True Christianity....NOBODY wants “ that”, do they? Lets try to help the Newbies before they get ruined ......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You call me unsaved all the time, lol.

I call those that “ADD” to the Gospel of Grace “ Fallen From Grace”..... just like Paul did......

I don’t think that entails Damnation.....some disagree with that assessment .....we’ll find out someday, won’t we? In the Meantime, just to be safe,I’ ll go with “ Nothing But The Blood” for my Salvation....

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what will continually handicap you. This is the core of legalistic mindset. It's up to you to make your thoughts and deeds acceptable to God lest He throw you away.

Your claim that "faith is not a work", you make it your work when it becomes the labor you must perform to get that paycheck.

Call it what you want, talk in all the circles you want, but you give yourself credit for having kept yourself in the faith, and thus earned your salvation. You did it! YAY!!

I've received Him as a gift, and He has promised, He will NEVER leave me, nor forsake me. Never!!! Ever Ever!

Much love!

The word legalist is not in the Bible. It seems to be a label for those who advocate for getting rid of the sin in your life.

You are straw manning the argument that we must continue in faith into works based salvation.

So far, no one has advocated that we save ourselves through moral effort.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
his is what will continually handicap you. This is the core of legalistic mindset. It's up to you to make your thoughts and deeds acceptable to God lest He throw you away.

It is your handicap...is it that you do not read the Bible or you need someone to read it to you.
Try reading the Bible.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1Tm:5:20: Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Hebrews 6:4-8
4: For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5: And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6: If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. 7: For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: 8: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 10: 26-31
26: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28: He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30: For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31: It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2nd Peter 2:4-22
4: For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment 5: And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6: And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 7: And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds 9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10: But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11: Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12: But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they nderstand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13: And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14: Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16: But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. 17: These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18: For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19: While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20: For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21: For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22: But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

2Cor:5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Jude:1:15: To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Rom:1:32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Rom:6:12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

1Jn:3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jms:4:17: Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the core of legalistic mindset
Again and again God and the Bible are not legalists. You are condemning God to justify sin.
If you continue with this mind set you will fight God and the Bible your whole life.
And suggesting that I am legalistic when I follow the Bible is Ludacris.
For one, I am the guy that will tell you and prove that there are more man-made sins than biblically sins.
I have a whole article in Grailhunter's Corner about man-made sins.
Read the Bible before it is too late!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call those that “ADD” to the Gospel of Grace “ Fallen From Grace”..... just like Paul did......

I don’t think that entails Damnation.....some disagree with that assessment .....we’ll find out someday, won’t we? In the Meantime, just too be safe,I’ ll go with “ Nothing But The Blood” for my Salvation....
False claim! The issue here you rejecting God and the Bible.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure.....Check the record.....I avoid Scripture Walls because nobody reads them....I can back up with Scripture anything I post in here....let me know what you want specifically ....

That is because scriptures mean nothing to you...you place your belief above God....and for what, to justify sin.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is your handicap...is it that you do not read the Bible or you need someone to read it to you.
Try reading the Bible.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1Tm:5:20: Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Hebrews 6:4-8
4: For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5: And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6: If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. 7: For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: 8: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 10: 26-31
26: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28: He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30: For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31: It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2nd Peter 2:4-22
4: For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment 5: And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6: And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 7: And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds 9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10: But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11: Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12: But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they nderstand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13: And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14: Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16: But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. 17: These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18: For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19: While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20: For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21: For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22: But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

2Cor:5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Jude:1:15: To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Rom:1:32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Rom:6:12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

1Jn:3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jms:4:17: Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Don't cherry pick Scripture.

You know that none of these mean what you are saying it your interpretation contradicts other Scriptures, of which there are many which tell us that those, well, even just one, such as Colossians 3, that those who have been raised with Christ will appear with Him in glory. Or many others I've posted before.

You can put up verses that you purport to show this passage isn't true as stated, but you are just using Scripture against Scritpure.

I could go through your entire list showing how none of them teach the born again can die again, although you challenge me to "try reading the Bible".

Having it read to you is a great thing too!

This afternoon, I've listened to Ecclesiastes, then started in 1 Thess, it's gone to Hebrews so far, I think I'll have time to get into Peter. It's a great way to get more Bible!

Everything must be able to harmonize.

Much love!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I know you've posted 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 a couple of times, but honestly, I don't recall you ever posting anything else. Not even a reference.

What can he post...the scriptures are not about justifying sin....He is not going to find a scripture that supports sinning. Or even the abuse of Grace.