Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...I can def understand were Josho is coming from. He wants the picket fence, kids a wife. He is young but...little do we know that God has something MUCH better waiting for us.

I know.

9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

Still, reading about heaven is no substitute for living there!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know.

9 But as it is written:

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

You quoted the post i was too lazy to post :D I can well remember that feeling like the world was going to end, and I hardly started living yet, lol. It's like a kid in a puddle of mud making mud pies and, his mom and dad say: Come on, let's go to the beach! The kid has never been to the beach and is quite content to make mud pies so...we really have nothing to compare this life to since:

Take heart @Josho
God has awesome things awaiting you, and we do not know when He will return...could be a year or another 1000 years...but we are always to be ready :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Nope, he does not know when the end of the world is going to happen....

Ummmmmmmm, just because YOU don't know, doesn't mean WE don't know. -- Have you considered KNOWING?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Bobby Jo

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quoted the post i was too lazy to post :D I can well remember that feeling like the world was going to end, and I hardly started living yet, lol. It's like a kid in a puddle of mud making mud pies and, his mom and dad say: Come on, let's go to the beach! The kid has never been to the beach and is quite content to make mud pies so...we really have nothing to compare this life to since:

Take heart @Josho
God has awesome things awaiting you, and we do not know when He will return...could be a year or another 1000 years...but we are always to be ready :)

Even though they probably said this a thousand years ago, I don't think it will be another thousand years that you and I will have to wait! ;) Hosea 6:1-2

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 But as it is written:

Maybe you could read about our Future on EARTH (Bible Prophecy) so you anticipate what it will require to get through this, -- and then worry about heaven.

Or maybe not.
Bobby Jo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson told viewers during a segment on “The 700 Club.’’

The 90-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network, who has been a supporter and defender of the president, also made dire predictions about the end of the world.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

Continued below.
Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, the end of the world
Ah well, he got that wrong then.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair, if he is born again, which I believe he is, then yes he does have Jesus, but just because someone accepts Jesus into their life, does not mean they are invulnerable to deception.

Case-in-point! -- And not applicable for Trump or Pence, but certainly for some others! :)

Bobby Jo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though they probably said this a thousand years ago, I don't think it will be another thousand years that you and I will have to wait! ;) Hosea 6:1-2
Prob not, just trying to make Josho feel a little better, lol. He knows what's happening I'm sure, and, I pray that he will be comforted.
xo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Michie said:
“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson told viewers during a segment on “The 700 Club.’’

Ah well, he got that wrong then.
Really? The Electoral College awarded the Election to BIDEN?!? I must have missed that, -- because all I've seen is a bunch of Dishonest Media call for Trump to CONCEDE, and then make an ABSOLUTELY FALSE ASSERTION that Biden won!

Why did I vote, if all it takes is the LYING MEDIA to decide who won?!?
Bobby Jo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Michie said:

Really? The Electoral College awarded the Election to BIDEN?!? I must have missed that, -- because all I've seen is a bunch of Dishonest Media call for Trump to CONCEDE, and then make an ABSOLUTELY FALSE ASSERTION that Biden won!

Why did I vote, if all it takes is the LYING MEDIA to decide who won?!?
Bobby Jo
Joe Biden got the most votes so in my book of democracy that means he won. Of course many Trump supporters are listening to the still as unproved claims of their esteemed leader. Way to go America.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And another path forward, which could substantiate what Pat Robertson and I BOTH prophetically agree will be a TRUMP Second Term:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/new_election_math_its_not_270_its_2624.html

November 9, 2020

New Election Math: It’s Not 270, It’s 26-24
By Jay Valentine
State legislatures in six or seven or more states, run by Republicans, have a choice: certify an election that was clearly fraudulent, certify a different slate of electors who will vote against the popular, but fraudulent vote, or just fail to certify.

My bet is several may choose option 3. If even one state or two fail to certify, the election goes to Congress.
Why not let Congress decide? The legislator can be a hero to his or her constituents while they dodge a certain electoral bullet in the next election.

Congress gets to vote -- each state, one vote. Wyoming and California, each one vote.

Pretty fast, the new election math goes from 270, path to victory, to 26 -24, Trump wins.

... interesting.
Bobby Jo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A lot of Republican voters have distanced themselves from Trump's posturing about illegal voting. He is a loser, a big bad loser who refuses to accept the inevitable. Why do so many other bad losers want him to serve another term?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol...I can def understand were Josho is coming from. He wants the picket fence, kids a wife. He is young but...little do we know that God has something MUCH better waiting for us.
Immensely better. Think about what 'I will give the right to sit on my throne' might encompass.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One error in prediction = false prophet.

This seems to be incorrect. Nathaniel told David to build the Temple, and then had to correct himself.

But the real issue is, -- who are you now accusing of being incorrect, -- Pat Robertson? If so, then it's a good thing YOU don't claim to have a Prophetic Word, because you'd be a False Prophet.

:)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of Republican voters have distanced themselves from Trump's posturing about illegal voting. ...

The difference is whether you believe the "Never Trumpers" and the lying media, or the actual EVIDENCE of Voting Fraud. And it appears you prefer the liars over the EVIDENCE.

Bobby Jo