Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A lot of Republican voters have distanced themselves from Trump's posturing about illegal voting. He is a loser, a big bad loser who refuses to accept the inevitable. Why do so many other bad losers want him to serve another term?
Ohhh Pearl, we are all losers. If it were not for the Grace of God who knows what pits we might be in. We must seperate disagreement with putting a person down.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You quoted the post i was too lazy to post :D I can well remember that feeling like the world was going to end, and I hardly started living yet, lol. It's like a kid in a puddle of mud making mud pies and, his mom and dad say: Come on, let's go to the beach! The kid has never been to the beach and is quite content to make mud pies so...we really have nothing to compare this life to since:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,

Take heart @Josho
God has awesome things awaiting you, and we do not know when He will return...could be a year or another 1000 years...but we are always to be ready :)
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
definitely not another 1000 yrs. The speed at which things are shaping up many will be caught with their pants down.

Reactions: Taken and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT THIS TIME! :)

Bobby Jo
So, tell me Bobby,
If Biden does indeed become the 43 president...will you respect his office? Will you pray for him as God asks us all to do? Or, will you just tear down and act like a high school sore loser??

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden got the most votes so in my book of democracy that means he won. Of course many Trump supporters are listening to the still as unproved claims of their esteemed leader. Way to go America.
Shamefully Pat yes, this country is crazy divided. Seems that the Republicans, as a whole really go on the attack if they lose to a Dem. And then the next 4 years are spent (on their side) simply trying to block any and everything that might help the majority. So, they are getting paid a pretty penny to do nothing for us...think Obama. Block, block, block, Mitch McConnell even swore after Obama's inauguration that he will do everything he could to :

“When I first came into office, the head of the Senate Republicans said, ‘my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’ Now, after the election, either he will have succeeded in that goal or he will have failed at that goal.”

— President Obama, interview on CBS’ “60 Minutes,” recorded on Sept. 12, 2012, and aired on Sept. 23

“It was no surprise, because the senator from Kentucky, who just spoke, announced at the beginning, four years ago, exactly what his strategy would be. He said, his number-one goal was to make sure that Barack Obama was a one-term president.”

So glad to be paying them, handsomely to do not a thing to improve anything for the public who put them in office. Yes it is shameful.

Reactions: Pearl

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know.

9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

Still, reading about heaven is no substitute for living there!

No where does it it say though, Trump gets elected for 8 years, chaos then follows after then the end of the world happens. By wording it in that order, it suggests Trump is the last President in the USA, and that the world ends very shortly after.

Yes Chaos comes first before the world ends, but no where in the Bible does it say Donald Trump comes first. People are always trying to predict the last US President before the world ends, some people thought that Obama was the last US President then the end of the world was going to follow after, but no.......

The end of the world does not depend on who is US president.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson told viewers during a segment on “The 700 Club.’’

The 90-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network, who has been a supporter and defender of the president, also made dire predictions about the end of the world.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

Continued below.
Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, the end of the world

Trump remain in Office. Possible.
Civil discourse. Quite Probable.
Assassination Attempts. Quite Probable.
On Pence as well. Quite Probable.
War threats. Quite Probable.
End...NOT Yet...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, tell me Bobby,
If Biden does indeed become the 43 president...will you respect his office? Will you pray for him as God asks us all to do? Or, will you just tear down and act like a high school sore loser??

We're going to COUNTER PROTEST the current ANTIFA, so that as they LOOT, BURN, and DESTROY one end of the city toward the middle;we'll LOOT, BURN and DESTROY the other end of the city toward the middle.

Fair is fair, isn't it?!? :eek:

I'm reminded of 2016 when the Dems asked Trump if he'll accept the results of the Election, -- and then THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION. And this hypocrisy happens OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND, ... well you get the idea!

Bobby Jo :rolleyes:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, and Al Gore was also PRESIDENT for 36 days! -- Good Call,

Silly people.
Bobby Jo
Not the same thing at all. That was a close call but last weeks election results weren't that close.

Reactions: Josho

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The difference is whether you believe the "Never Trumpers" and the lying media, or the actual EVIDENCE of Voting Fraud. And it appears you prefer the liars over the EVIDENCE.

Bobby Jo
So far there hasn't been any proper substantial evidence presented.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the same thing at all. That was a close call but last weeks election results weren't that close.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, a person who can see into the FUTURE! -- Do you use a DeLorean or a crystal ball?

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far there hasn't been any proper substantial evidence presented.

wisconsin-race.png

michigan-fraud.png

proper
/ substantial / evidence

Each of your words are selected to REFUTE ANY AND ALL FACTS.
Bobby Jo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The difference is whether you believe the "Never Trumpers" and the lying media, or the actual EVIDENCE of Voting Fraud. And it appears you prefer the liars over the EVIDENCE.

Bobby Jo
So far there has been no substantial evidence a election fraud.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, a person who can see into the FUTURE! -- Do you use a DeLorean or a crystal ball?

Bobby Jo
How is that seeing into the future. People who are still believing Trump's rhetoric are as deluded as he is. I can't believe any sane, intelligent person would vote for that orange clown. Over here in the UK trump means fart - and he stinks.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair, if he is born again, which I believe he is, then yes he does have Jesus, but just because someone accepts Jesus into their life, does not mean they are invulnerable to deception.
NO . HE aint born again . his fruits and his love show otherwise .
I have a question . Do you see anyone who just hollers the name of JESUS as being born again . JESUS said very well
YE SHALL KNOW them by their fruits . the man is false , so are many . Bibles open be praying .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...I can def understand were Josho is coming from. He wants the picket fence, kids a wife. He is young but...little do we know that God has something MUCH better waiting for us.
YES HE DOES , my dear LOVED SISTER . This world can keep its hopes , JESUS IS OURS . PRAISE THE KING SISTER .
LIFT those hands up and dance around the house . No one can even imagine the GLORY that will be revealed ON HIS DAY .
SING IT SISTER .

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus died for all of us - we are all sinners
But only those who do beleive in HIM will be saved . GOD IS BIG , HIS LOVE IS ENORMOUS .
ONLY HIS LOVE aint big enough to DENY THE SON . ALL who reject and deny JESUS , have the second death at their end .