Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St. Malachy was given much attention after the seemingly accurate predictions of the previous two popes before Pope Francis which were attributed to him.

But is the St. Malachy prophecy real, and does it truly predict the future? The answers to those questions are left up to to discernment and likely require more research

Saint Malachy was born in 1094 at Armagh, Ireland and died on November 2, 1148. St. Malachy was canonized in 1190 by Pope Clement III. This was the first papal canonization of an Irish saint. The source of the prophecy attributed to him is still up for debate, but the following is how it is usually related:

While in Rome in 1139 St. Malachy received a vision showing him all the Popes from his day to the end of time. He wrote poetic descriptions of each of the pontiffs and presented the complete manuscript to Pope Innocent II, but the prophecies were forgotten in the Vatican until 1590. These mottoes in the prophecies usually refer to a family name, birthplace, a coat-of-arms, or an office held before election to the papacy.

For example, Pope Pius II, who was Pope for just 26 days in 1503, was prophesied by St. Malachy as “De Parvo Homine,” which means ‘from a little man.’ His family name was Piccolomini, Italian for “little man.” Also, St. Malachy sometimed use the Pope’s personal history to make a motto. Pope Clement XIII (1758), who had conenctions with the government of the Italian state of Umbria and whose emblem was a rose, was called by Malachy ‘Rosa Umbriae,’ the “Rose of Umbria.”

According to the St. Malachy prophecies, Pope Francis is the last pope. Below you will find the last 9 Popes as predicted by St. Malachy, each beginning with the motto ascribed to the pontiff.

1. Religion Laid Waste. BENEDICT XV. 1914-1922. Pope Benedict XV’s reign saw Communism move into Russia where religious life was laid waste, and World War I with the death of millions of Christians.

2. Unshaken Faith. PIUS XI. 1922-1939. Pope Pius XI faced mounting pressure from fascist and other evil powers in Germany and Italy, but he was an outspoken critic of Communism and Fascism. This, of course, enraged Hitler.

3. Angelic Shepherd. PIUS XII. 1939-1958. Pius XII was a very spiritual Pope and he received visions which have not been made public. Peter Bander says Pius XII “has emerged as one of the great Popes of all time,” and he “was in the truest sense of the word an Angelic Pastor to the flock…”

4. Pastor and Mariner. JOHN XXIII. 1958-1963. John was a beloved pastor to the world, and Patriarch of Venice, a mariner’s city.

5. Flower of Flowers. PAUL VI. 1963-1978. Paul’s coat-of-arms depicts three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms).

6. Of the Half Moon. JOHN PAUL I. 1978-1978. John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon. He reigned 33 days, about one month or one lunar cycle, and then died. He was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani (white light). He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.

7. The Labor of the Sun. JOHN PAUL II. 1978-2005. Pope John Paul II, like the sun, circled the globe many times in his evangelical travels. He was born on May 18, 1920, on the day of an eclipse of the sun. Likewise, his funeral took place on the day of a solar eclipse. Pope John Paul II was intensely devoted to the Blessed Mother, and in Revelations Mary is depicted as “a woman clothed with the sun” who gives birth to Jesus.

8. The Glory of the Olive. POPE BENEDICT XVI. 2005-2013 Pope Benedict XVI took his name from St. Benedict, whose order was known as the Olivetans. Most scholars concluded long before the election that St. Malachy’s prophecy alluded to a connection to St. Benedict. Also of note, Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives.

9. PETER THE ROMAN. Is this somehow a reference to Pope Francis? Perhaps time will tell.

Malachy added this to his final prophecy: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city (The Vatican) will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.“

So, what do you think about the St. Malachy prophecy? Let us know in the comments box below.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St. Malachy was given much attention after the seemingly accurate predictions of the previous two popes before Pope Francis which were attributed to him.

But is the St. Malachy prophecy real, and does it truly predict the future? The answers to those questions are left up to to discernment and likely require more research

Saint Malachy was born in 1094 at Armagh, Ireland and died on November 2, 1148. St. Malachy was canonized in 1190 by Pope Clement III. This was the first papal canonization of an Irish saint. The source of the prophecy attributed to him is still up for debate, but the following is how it is usually related:

While in Rome in 1139 St. Malachy received a vision showing him all the Popes from his day to the end of time. He wrote poetic descriptions of each of the pontiffs and presented the complete manuscript to Pope Innocent II, but the prophecies were forgotten in the Vatican until 1590. These mottoes in the prophecies usually refer to a family name, birthplace, a coat-of-arms, or an office held before election to the papacy.

For example, Pope Pius II, who was Pope for just 26 days in 1503, was prophesied by St. Malachy as “De Parvo Homine,” which means ‘from a little man.’ His family name was Piccolomini, Italian for “little man.” Also, St. Malachy sometimed use the Pope’s personal history to make a motto. Pope Clement XIII (1758), who had conenctions with the government of the Italian state of Umbria and whose emblem was a rose, was called by Malachy ‘Rosa Umbriae,’ the “Rose of Umbria.”

According to the St. Malachy prophecies, Pope Francis is the last pope. Below you will find the last 9 Popes as predicted by St. Malachy, each beginning with the motto ascribed to the pontiff.

1. Religion Laid Waste. BENEDICT XV. 1914-1922. Pope Benedict XV’s reign saw Communism move into Russia where religious life was laid waste, and World War I with the death of millions of Christians.

2. Unshaken Faith. PIUS XI. 1922-1939. Pope Pius XI faced mounting pressure from fascist and other evil powers in Germany and Italy, but he was an outspoken critic of Communism and Fascism. This, of course, enraged Hitler.

3. Angelic Shepherd. PIUS XII. 1939-1958. Pius XII was a very spiritual Pope and he received visions which have not been made public. Peter Bander says Pius XII “has emerged as one of the great Popes of all time,” and he “was in the truest sense of the word an Angelic Pastor to the flock…”

4. Pastor and Mariner. JOHN XXIII. 1958-1963. John was a beloved pastor to the world, and Patriarch of Venice, a mariner’s city.

5. Flower of Flowers. PAUL VI. 1963-1978. Paul’s coat-of-arms depicts three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms).

6. Of the Half Moon. JOHN PAUL I. 1978-1978. John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon. He reigned 33 days, about one month or one lunar cycle, and then died. He was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani (white light). He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.

7. The Labor of the Sun. JOHN PAUL II. 1978-2005. Pope John Paul II, like the sun, circled the globe many times in his evangelical travels. He was born on May 18, 1920, on the day of an eclipse of the sun. Likewise, his funeral took place on the day of a solar eclipse. Pope John Paul II was intensely devoted to the Blessed Mother, and in Revelations Mary is depicted as “a woman clothed with the sun” who gives birth to Jesus.

8. The Glory of the Olive. POPE BENEDICT XVI. 2005-2013 Pope Benedict XVI took his name from St. Benedict, whose order was known as the Olivetans. Most scholars concluded long before the election that St. Malachy’s prophecy alluded to a connection to St. Benedict. Also of note, Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives.

9. PETER THE ROMAN. Is this somehow a reference to Pope Francis? Perhaps time will tell.

Malachy added this to his final prophecy: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city (The Vatican) will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.“

So, what do you think about the St. Malachy prophecy? Let us know in the comments box below.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden: Senate accomplishments

1973-2009: U.S. Senator from Delaware, initially focussing on consumer protection, environmental issues, government accountability, and arms control. In his 6 terms as a senator, Joe Biden sponsored or co-sponsored 348 pieces of legislation that became law.

1981-97: Chairman or Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee for 17 years.

1986: Introduced his Global Climate Protection Act, one of the first bills aimed at addressing climate change.

1990s: Authored every major piece of crime legislation this decade, including the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994.

1992-1995: Strongly guided Balkans policy in the mid-1990s during the Bosnian War, producing a successful NATO peacekeeping effort.

1994: Spearheaded the Violence Against Women Act, criminalizing violence against women and creating unprecedented resources for survivors of assault, which was followed by a 64% drop in domestic violence from 1993 to 2010.

1997-2009: Chairman or Ranking Member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for 12 years, leading legislation related to terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, post-Cold War Europe, the Middle East, and Southwest Asia.

1997: Led the Senate to approve ratification of the Chemical Weapons Convention.

1998: Led the Senate to approve NATO enlargement and passage of bills to streamline foreign affairs agencies and punish religious persecution overseas.

1999: Co-sponsored the McCain-Biden Kosovo Resolution, which called on President Clinton to use all necessary force, including ground troops, to confront Milošević over Yugoslav actions in Kosovo.

2000: Sponsored the Kids 2000 Act, establishing a public-private partnership to provide computer centers, teachers, Internet access, and technical training to young people, particularly low-income and at-risk youth.

Joe Biden: Vice President accomplishments

2009-2017: Vice President of the United States.

2009: Implemented and oversaw the $840 billion stimulus package in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.

2009: Chaired the Middle Class Working Families Task Force.

2010: Fought for Congressional approval of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, which inserted accountability into the financial sector and fortified the stability of the financial system.

2011: Led negotiations between Congress and the White House in resolving federal spending levels for the rest of the year and avoiding a government shutdown. Negotiated with Mitch McConnell to agree on deficit-reducing Budget Control Act of 2011.

2012: Headed the Gun Violence Task Force in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

2012: Negotiated a deal with Mitch McConnell that led to the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, averting a fiscal cliff and implementing the largest middle-class tax cut in history.

2014: Co-chaired White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault.

2014: Served as the Obama administration’s emissary to Eastern European governments like Poland, Lithuania.

Now, tell me if you would like to blame Biden for all mistakes in the Obama administration - if so, you can also give him credit for all the accomplishments as well.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes; Pat Robertson.

No. I am not a prophet.

Then do you have a DeLorean? Can you go into the future to discount what Robertson has said, or are you simply GUESSING and ACCUSING?

Bobby Jo

To All,

I'm not proposing that Pat Robertson is a prophet or whether he is a teacher. But I am suggesting that he has some insight which is value added. And that's more than I can say for MANY who profess Christianity.

Bobby Jo

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you go into the future to discount what Robertson has said, or are you simply GUESSING and ACCUSING?

Ok. Maybe I'm wrong. He could be a prophet - if you insist.
I never listen to him anymore. I do recall that I enjoyed his talks back in the 1980s, when I did listen to him. He does have some insight, but he should know better not to make predictions. I believe he was one who used to say, 'if they're wrong once, they are not a true prophet.' On the other hand, I have been hypocritical before, too.

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... He does have some insight, but he should know better not to make predictions. ...

Perhaps YOU should know better not to make JUDGEMENTS?

Predictions based upon Bible Prophecy can be challenging, -- but GOD gave these Prophecies so that we might not be caught unaware.

Are you caught unaware?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps YOU should know better not to make JUDGEMENTS?

Bobby Jo, your irritation at me is seeping through. Just because you were wrong about Trump being one of the two witnesses, don't take it out on me. You are a brother in Christ. Remember, all of us are incorrect in our beliefs in one way or another, including me. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Love in Christ.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Just because you were wrong about Trump being one of the two witnesses, ...

Oh GREAT! So you've seen the Two Witnesses lying DEAD in the Streets for 3 1/2 days and they came back to LIFE! Excellent, -- who are they?

Yeah, not.
Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh GREAT! So you've seen the Two Witnesses lying DEAD in the Streets for 3 1/2 days and they came back to LIFE! Excellent, -- who are they?

Yeah, not.
Bobby Jo
BJ....I know you think you can see but your attitude to some other believers tells a different story.

I'm reminded of God's lonnnng suffering with his erring children.......I'm reminded that it is Jesus who saves, not our theology......I'm reminded that what appears as right in the eyes of man is an abomination to God......I'm reminded that God has not given up on wooing the children of Adam and that he does it in ways which bring me to tears.

Ultimately, that's where we end up......in tears......not only when our own blindness is revealed to ourselves but also for the overflowing Grace extended to such failures as ourselves.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Expected Deflection.
No Answer of Bidens Accomplishments.

Well, at least you admit to deflection.
When you don't want to answer questions about Trumps record, just demand the democratic prove Biden's record and then ignore the results and continue to refuse to defend Trump's disastrous, 1 term Presidency

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a child of God. "Love is kind."
I pray that you are able to let go of your anger toward me. I'm sure you are a wonderful person.

Let's see, -- you accuse me of being WRONG without an EVIDENCE or SUBSTANTIATION, and then you "kiss me":

Proverbs 27
6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend;
profuse are the kisses of an enemy.

Please be a "FRIEND" and PROVE that I'm WRONG, -- and stop kissing me.

Bobby Jo

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
pat roberts is a good example of everything that is wrong with the faith today.

Reactions: aspen