Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But only those who do beleive in HIM will be saved . GOD IS BIG , HIS LOVE IS ENORMOUS .
ONLY HIS LOVE aint big enough to DENY THE SON . ALL who reject and deny JESUS , have the second death at their end .
So?

only those who go to the doctor can be healed, but good doctors don’t hate the patients who do not come, nor do they take revenge on them - they know it is not personal. How much more does God love the sinner?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, he does not know when the end of the world is going to happen....

Robertson didn't give a Date.
Scripture doesn't give A Date.
Scripture gives SIGNS.

[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Few have, but not many

[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Sporadic rumors, occasionally has occurred.

[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Rising Nation against Nation, yes
Famines, Yes
Pestilences, Yes, increasing
Earthquakes, Yes, increasing, diverse places

[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Beginning of Sorrows, Yes
In Some Sorrows, Yes

[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

They...? who? Promoting Against Lord God.
Small scale happening, increasing, Yes
Ye...? who? standing with Lord God, Yes
Being killed? Yes, small scale now, increasing.
Hated by All Nations for Belief? Many Yes.

[10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Many offended? Yes, increasing
Many Betraying? Yes, increasing
Hate? Yes, increasing.

[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

False Prophets? Yes, few, but Prominate.
Many Deceived? Yes, increasing

[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Sin abound? Yes, tolerance increasing
Love Fade? Yes, increasing

[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

"The End"- is Earths End- some are Saved- some Not.
"A man's Physical END- is his blood life"-
Some souls of men already saved - some not.

[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Gospel preached to all? No
Filling now- primarily Gentiles- Yes
Fulfilling during Trib Israel- Yes
Fulfill-ED During Tribulation- Yes Rev 6:14

[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Anti-Christ claiming to be God- No, not yet

[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Fleeing Anti-Christ- No, not Yet

[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
No, not Yet.

We know When by Signs coming to pass.

Great Trib;
upon remaining Lord God Rejecters

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So?

only those who go to the doctor can be healed, but good doctors don’t hate the patients who do not come, nor do they take revenge on them - they know it is not personal. How much more does God love the sinner?
So much for scripture . And i hate no one . ITs why i warn out against satan , YES SATAN and HIS ALL INCLUSIVE WE ARE ONE AGENDA UNITY STUFF . cause its leading folks to hell . The gosple is clear . YE MUST CONFESS with thy mouth the LORD JESUS
and Beleive from the heart that GOD has raised him from the dead . NO OTHER RELIGOIN saves . no matter what the pope says or our protestant sell outs . I cling to the one true gospel and because i love the people i dont let them beleive the all inclusive unity fairty tale .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden got the most votes so in my book of democracy that means he won. Of course many Trump supporters are listening to the still as unproved claims of their esteemed leader. Way to go America.

Trump was never my leader. He's a Servant.
But I do hold him high regard for his Accomplished Works.

In America, Accusations always come before proof....there is that little inbetween thing called investigation.

That's a right everyone is entitled to do or have...Trump is no exception.

Glory to God,
Taken

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much for scripture . And i hate no one . ITs why i warn out against satan , YES SATAN and HIS ALL INCLUSIVE WE ARE ONE AGENDA UNITY STUFF . cause its leading folks to hell . The gosple is clear . YE MUST CONFESS with thy mouth the LORD JESUS
and Beleive from the heart that GOD has raised him from the dead . NO OTHER RELIGOIN saves . no matter what the pope says or our protestant sell outs . I cling to the one true gospel and because i love the people i dont let them beleive the all inclusive unity fairty tale .

Well, good for you...

Reactions: amigo de christo

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump was never my leader. He's a Servant.
But I do hold him high regard for his Accomplished Works.

In America, Accusations always come before proof....there is that little inbetween thing called investigation.

That's a right everyone is entitled to do or have...Trump is no exception.

Glory to God,
Taken

what are those accomplishments anyway?

on second thought, never mind....
Trump is sooo yesterday

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Robertson didn't give a Date.
Scripture doesn't give A Date.
Scripture gives SIGNS.

[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Few have, but not many

[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Sporadic rumors, occasionally has occurred.

[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Rising Nation against Nation, yes
Famines, Yes
Pestilences, Yes, increasing
Earthquakes, Yes, increasing, diverse places

[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Beginning of Sorrows, Yes
In Some Sorrows, Yes

[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

They...? who? Promoting Against Lord God.
Small scale happening, increasing, Yes
Ye...? who? standing with Lord God, Yes
Being killed? Yes, small scale now, increasing.
Hated by All Nations for Belief? Many Yes.

[10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Many offended? Yes, increasing
Many Betraying? Yes, increasing
Hate? Yes, increasing.

[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

False Prophets? Yes, few, but Prominate.
Many Deceived? Yes, increasing

[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Sin abound? Yes, tolerance increasing
Love Fade? Yes, increasing

[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

"The End"- is Earths End- some are Saved- some Not.
"A man's Physical END- is his blood life"-
Some souls of men already saved - some not.

[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Gospel preached to all? No
Filling now- primarily Gentiles- Yes
Fulfilling during Trib Israel- Yes
Fulfill-ED During Tribulation- Yes Rev 6:14

[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Anti-Christ claiming to be God- No, not yet

[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Fleeing Anti-Christ- No, not Yet

[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
No, not Yet.

We know When by Signs coming to pass.

Great Trib;
upon remaining Lord God Rejecters

So now you are suggesting Donald Trump is one of the trumpets in Revelation?

Scripture does not say who is the last US President either

:rolleyes:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

well, his name is ‘Trump-et’! What more do you need Josh?

Reactions: Josho

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of Republican voters have distanced themselves from Trump's posturing about illegal voting.

Don't be too sure about That.
Republicans get threatened....for even having a sign in their yard, a mega hat, and the angery the Dems get the greater they threaten.... that is not new.

He is a loser, a big bad loser

How do you know that?

who refuses to accept the inevitable.

How do you know it is inevitable?

Why do so many other bad losers want him to serve another term?

What other bad losers are you talking about?

No one has won or lost anything ... please explain who has won or lost something?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now you are suggesting Donald Trump is one of the trumpets in Revelation?Scripture does not say who is the last US President either

That is a really weird response to my post....
Typically a Response is about the Topic posted.

I said nothing about Trump or Scripture Trumpets.
I said nothing about the last President.

Weird.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what are those accomplishments anyway?

on second thought, never mind....
Trump is sooo yesterday

What are Bidens Accomplishments?
Noone has been able to say...
Be the first...
So for real, what are they?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many TV evangelists give predictions, but they are not prophets. If they were, 100% of what they prophesied would come true. Back in OT times, a prophet was tested and if one thing was wrong, he would be stoned to death. Actually they killed them when they were right too.
We all sense the signs of the times and try to figure, but all have failed in the past.
Oh, what the heck, I'll give it another try - but it's not a prophecy, just an educated guess.
I have been drawn to Eschatology for 25 years and have learned much. I'm not a Pre-Tribber or a Post-Tribber, I am a Mid-Trib/Pre-Wrath adherent. I believe the last trumpet is #7. Let me just touch on that. If the last trumpet sound was not part of the series of seven in Revelation, then it wouldn't be the last. 1 Cor. 15:52 and 1 Thes. 4:16 tells us about the last trumpet. It cannot be a trumpet call in a series during the Feast of Trumpets, blown by a human. The scripture in 1 Thessalonians says it is an angel who blows it. That coincides with the Seven Trumpets of Revelation. At that 7th trumpet, a series of significant things happen aside from the rapture:
1. The mystery of God is revealed
2. Christ Appears
3. The kingdoms of the world become the Lord's
4. The dead are resurrected and judged
5. We receive rewards according to our deeds. * Now this is key because when that coincides with our entrance into heaven.
The Temple of God is open in heaven. * Another key point. If the rapture occured prior to this time _ before the Temple was opened _ that would be problematic.
7. The Bowls of God's wrath in full are released.
All these events support this 7th trumpet as being the last.

So, back to Pat's view. His guess may be as good as mine, that the end is near. I believe this Covid-19 is the pestilence spoken of in Matthew 24 - part of the "beginning of sorrows". It is very possible that we are in the Great Tribulation, which speaks of the most stressful time in history. More is coming. IF Trump gets through his legal battles and the SCOTUS finds justification to nullify this "Fake Win",. then these people who are celebrating now will turn uglier than we can imagine. Very likely Covid-19 will continue to wreck havoc around the world, (lockdowns are already starting up again). Covid-21 will show up - more deadly ... then vaccines with ID chips (the mark) will be enforced or else, total lockdowns through 2021 and a collapse of the world economies. This will usher us into the One World Government run by the Antichrist. All mortgages, car loans, business loans will be foreclosed and they will offer a loan forgiveness - if you sign over all your assets. They will have a universal pay. These elite bankers really don't lose anything with a collapse - they gain it all or should I say, Satan gains it all. This will be a totalitarian regime. If you don't take the vaccine, you will likely be sent home on house arrest, not be able to attend venues, shop, etc. They death tolls will be massive with the new more deadly virus and so the OWG will insist that you get inoculated or you will be sent to an isolation camp and deemed a threat to society and your assets will be confiscated. If you are a Christian - the Antichrist will be plenty anti towards you.
Where did I get the Covid-21 idea you may be asking? Well a politician from Canada's Left Wing Party does not agree with this so he blew the whistle. You can also look up "The Great Reset", a meeting of Elite Globalists (GATES, SOROS, even Prince Charles) in Jan. 21 in Switzerland.
And btw, the Rider on the White Horse has a crown (corona) and goes out to conquer. You have to admit, this virus has conquered the world in a sense of control, separating us, instilling fear, doubts. This is what Satan does. Everything surrounding this virus from the beginning contained lies, deception, fear and death. Enough for now - have a wonderful day!
Oh, hold unto your faith, it will be tested!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are Bidens Accomplishments?
Noone has been able to say...
Be the first...
So for real, what are they?

Questions do not answer questions

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... His guess may be as good as mine ...
Ummmmmmmm, I agree that you're guessing, -- but Pat Robertson isn't. He's either prophetic or has a greater grasp of Bible Prophecy than anyone else that I'm aware of.

And it's not to say that I agree with his "asteroid" premise, and his five-year "peace" premise -- but these are easily confused with an incorrect application of "falling stars" and a false application of Daniel's seventieth week respectively. But I give additional credit for being able to pinpoint some of my "known unknowns" regarding the timing of the battle of Armageddon with respect to Trumps second term of office, -- which I expect to abruptly ended by the assassinations of both Trump & Pence according to Rev. 11.

And of course, a lot of Christians have an affinity of Bible Prophecy, but really are uninformed and even ill-informed. And there are DOZENS if not SCORES of misperceptions in the most SIMPLE of Prophetic Concepts, -- as you demonstrate.

So unless a person has a sufficient grasp of the fundamentals, they probably should spend more time researching and less time guessing. :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

well, his name is ‘Trump-et’! What more do you need Josh?

And he has a loud Trumpet. :p

For many who have been deceived by him, Trump is the most sonorous of the many blaring noises to be found in this world. This blaring noise of Trump represents the hopes and fears of many multitudes in America. For these multitudes, Trump is the anointed one of this age, a new christ, and many of his followers are very angry that others reject this American christ.

I have no use for other christs such as this one. I accept only Jesus of Nazareth as my anointed one, my Christ, and I do not accept any others. I believe that we must walk in the spirit. What comes out of Trump's mouth and bottom is wind, and only wind, merely. Trump does not utter anything out of the spirit. Let us walk in the silence of the spirit speaking and not in the blaring noise of the tumult of wind.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For many who have been deceived by him, Trump is the most sonorous of the many blaring noises to be found in this world. This blaring noise of Trump represents the hopes and fears of many multitudes in America. For these multitudes, Trump is the anointed one of this age, a new christ, and many of his followers are very angry that others reject this American christ.

I have no use for other christs such as this one. I accept only Jesus of Nazareth as my anointed one, my Christ, and I do not accept any others. I believe that we must walk in the spirit. What comes out of Trump's mouth and bottom is wind, and only wind, merely. Trump does not utter anything out of the spirit. Let us walk in the silence of the spirit speaking and not in the blaring noise of the tumult of wind.

five years of consistent gonging

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
five years of consistent gonging

He has been a loud noise at that, aspen.

Perhaps in his younger days, Trump's many fornications were his chief gonging, his chief noise. But when the ego of the flesh gives way with the decrepitude of age, the ego of the flesh seeks power in other ways. In Trump's lust for power, the gonging is always for that noise, that especial attention from others that flatters the ego. The worship of a false christ's ego, such as Trump's ego, points to the worship of that of his followers, the noisy gonging of their egos, and the rhythmically gonging of their noise with that of the gonging of their master.

Following an anti-christ changes a person, it enwraps that person in noise, in ego, in that anger that seeks to shut out love, to the hatred of one's neighbor, and seeks to excuse the evil of the anti-christ in the name of good. This is where Christ is abandoned by those who say they love him. They must always put an anti-christ in the place where Christ belongs. This is where they prefer Trump to Christ.

For me, Jesus Christ is the only anointed one. He is the only one to whom we can have our hope and our salvation. I reject the anti-christ, Donald Trump.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where does it it say though, Trump gets elected for 8 years, chaos then follows after then the end of the world happens. By wording it in that order, it suggests Trump is the last President in the USA, and that the world ends very shortly after.

Yes Chaos comes first before the world ends, but no where in the Bible does it say Donald Trump comes first. People are always trying to predict the last US President before the world ends, some people thought that Obama was the last US President then the end of the world was going to follow after, but no.......

The end of the world does not depend on who is US president.

There was a prophet in the Catholic Church centuries ago, St Malachy, that predicted something about the next popes. There would be about 112 and this present pope is that last number. What is interesting about his prediction had to do with what he said about each one, and how it has matched.