THANKYOU

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would like to say a big thankyou to all those writers who have been so kind to me with your likes for the stuff I post.

I don't get out so much these days so I have plenty of time to sit and write which I love doing (I am writing a novel at the moment).

I love studying the New Testament Church, Jewish history and specific topics written about in scripture. I will spend weeks and weeks going over a topic to leave no stone unturned as I feel you deserve the best.

I can do this because my personal library is over 1,000 books apart from any stuff I can find on line.

The other thing is that I am autistic on the high end scale, and we love to chase down facts. Vague opinions do not cut it with us. If I sound frustrated when I write please forgive me as I cannot change being autistic as there is no known cure.

People say "Well, why don't you pray and ask God to remove it from you." I will when he tells me to but as yet he hasn't and I look upon it like Paul's thorn in the flesh.

So a big thanks to you all for your support and patience and I will keep writing as long as I am able to.

P.S. As you can see by my signature I am opposed to abortion and I cannot see how Americans are not shocked by the fact that 60 million babies have been murdered in the womb since 1967.

I am so grateful that my 12 grandchildren are all alive and well and healthy.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I would like to say a big thankyou to all those writers who have been so kind to me with your likes for the stuff I post.

I don't get out so much these days so I have plenty of time to sit and write which I love doing (I am writing a novel at the moment).

I love studying the New Testament Church, Jewish history and specific topics written about in scripture. I will spend weeks and weeks going over a topic to leave no stone unturned as I feel you deserve the best.

I can do this because my personal library is over 1,000 books apart from any stuff I can find on line.

The other thing is that I am autistic on the high end scale, and we love to chase down facts. Vague opinions do not cut it with us. If I sound frustrated when I write please forgive me as I cannot change being autistic as there is no known cure.

People say "Well, why don't you pray and ask God to remove it from you." I will when he tells me to but as yet he hasn't and I look upon it like Paul's thorn in the flesh.

So a big thanks to you all for your support and patience and I will keep writing as long as I am able to.

P.S. As you can see by my signature I am opposed to abortion and I cannot see how Americans are not shocked by the fact that 60 million babies have been murdered in the womb since 1967.

WoW! what an awesome post! Thanks so much for sharing your heart and I would love to read your book sometime. I have a few buddies who are autistic and they are truly gifted on so many levels. Hope to get to know you more on the forums brother xox

Reactions: Willie T and Pearl

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @marksman,

I want to join @Angelina in thanking you for sharing as you have in your OP.

My grandson (24yrs) is on the autistic spectrum, and he loves to investigate and research as you do too. I am glad that God has given you the time to do what you love to do, especially as it is the knowledge of Him that you seek. May you be blessed in your study, and may the prayer of Ephesians 1:17+ be your portion.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: marksman and Pearl

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WoW! what an awesome post! Thanks so much for sharing your heart and I would love to read your book sometime. I have a few buddies who are autistic and they are truly gifted on so many levels. Hope to get to know you more on the forums brother xox
Actually, Angelina, you are most welcome to read the book but it is directed at teen boys generally and not Christians but what I am trying to do is inject Christian values without saying so as in no sex before marriage. I have got people to read what I have written so far and they tell me they always end up in tears especially when the focus of the book Tom, loses his best friend in a road accident. .

Reactions: Willie T

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Actually, Angelina, you are most welcome to read the book but it is directed at teen boys generally and not Christians but what I am trying to do is inject Christian values without saying so as in no sex before marriage. I have got people to read what I have written so far and they tell me they always end up in tears especially when the focus of the book Tom, loses his best friend in a road accident. .

Well I happen to know some teen boys that could do with reading a book such as this one.....:)

Reactions: Willie T

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

That's a lot of books there.

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but Nick Vujicic is an inspiration to many, and God has used him greatly even though he has no arms or legs.

I believe you have been an inspiration to many as well. :)

God Bless you. And Thank you for being a part of these forums. :D

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's a lot of books there.

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but Nick Vujicic is an inspiration to many, and God has used him greatly even though he has no arms or legs.

I believe you have been an inspiration to many as well. :)

God Bless you. And Thank you for being a part of these forums. :D
Thankyou Josho. I have met Nick and am amazed at his fortitude and never say die attitude.

Reactions: Pearl and Josho

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia