The Abortion question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Supreme Court ruled Abortion unconstitutional today.
That means it is not Federal Law,
It goes back to each state to decide how they choose to rule their state.
Some states have "trigger" laws which make all abortions illegal.
Some states have limitations such as 15 weeks, rape, incest, mother's life and severe medical issues with the baby.
Some states allow abortion up to 28 days after birth.

If you live in a state with "trigger" laws, nothing can prevent you from going to another state that has allowances.

However, the U.S. taxpayer will no longer be federally taxed and responsible for paying for other peoples abortions.
This should also give doctors the freedom to choose whether they want to perform them or not without worrying about losing their medical licenses.
The left pushed too far left.
It's just being brought back to center.

No one is banned from having an abortion. You just have to be responsible to get yourself where you need to go and PAY for it YOURSELF.
There are many organizations and groups that are ready and willing to help pregnant women choose their course of action.
Groups on the left can provide transportation and financing.
Groups on the right can provide and help women who want to keep their children.
And there are groups that will help with Adoption options.

But the Federal Government no longer has any power or decision making over your choices.
And they can't steal your taxes and give them to organizations that profit off baby parts.

Let's make the boy/man also responsible for the decision the girl/woman will make.
After all it takes two to make a baby. And I believe the male should be equally responsible as the female.
Even if that means going to prison for rape or incest. It's time to pay for play and be responsible for our actions.

For me..
It's a Great day in America!
Thank you Jesus for watching over all these beautiful innocent babies.

Hugs

Choice isn't being denied to anyone, this is more like a crossroad where you need to consider the consequences and not just take abortion for granted.

God Bless America!

Canada, where Freedom of each citizen is held sacred, has officially offered to take care of their neighbours where freedom of the individual is trampled underfoot in exchange for political expediency.

Courts in Canada have already ruled that an unborn fetus does not any rights or protection as a citizen under the law.

We will take care of Americans who need our help.

Reactions: Ziggy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Incidentally if women don't want the baby, surely she could put it in an orphanage instead of aborting it?

Reactions: BarneyFife

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your same old horse manure you bring to every single Abortion thread.

Easily disproven by all the videos that exist of fetuses fighting for their lives against the Doctors' suction tubes trying to pull them to pieces or trying to evade the medical tongs the Doctors try to grab them with. Obviously a lifeless part of the mother's body that can't think or act as an individual, right? LIES!

Total lies to support the multi-BILLION dollar a year industry of Abortion. Not to mention the 'ACTUAL' satanic agenda of child sacrifice as well as the muti-trillion dollar stem cell projects still taking place to this very day.

Lies and manipulation with you, Stan. As always.

My apology. I quoted Scripture. You quoted nothing.

I quoted where under GOD’s Law, a fetus conceived from an adulterous relationship must be aborted.

Your response rejecting God’s Law can only mean that you consider God to be a murder and accomplice to murder.

Choose your own god, but you have obviously not chosen the One who wrote the Bible!

Last edited:

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your predictable total absence of so much as a single Scriptural reference to support your obviously anti-Scriptural noise says all that need be said about your hatred of God and HIS Word. The only message you have delivered here is that YOU deem GOD to be a liar, and are motivated to promote that designation to any who will listen.

Now, now. You are starting to sound like some politicians because what you just replied with is emotional rhetoric or what they call argumentsum ad passiones. In addition, there's the logical fallacy of false assumption as you said I make anti-Scriptural noise and "hatred of God" but you do not even know me. Your reply has no real substance. I thought you would know scripture about the unborn but here's some since you claim I did not back it up with scripture:

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

There's no shortage of articles and scientific studies such as this link:

The science is conclusive: That fetus is a baby

That's why some states have that fetal heartbeat law. It's certainly not the mother's heartbeat! And something not alive does not have a heartbeat (or do you need a source for that statement, too?)

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Incidentally if women don't want the baby, surely she could put it in an orphanage instead of aborting it?

Are you talking about my 11 year old daughter who was raped; that she should go through 9 months is pregnancy; followed by having her daughter seized and put up for adoption, a situation where often her daughter will be forced to endure a life of living hell!

The rejected alternative would be to simply take a couple pills to abort the unwanted fetus.

Which would be the loving alternative for my daughter??

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supreme Court ruled Abortion unconstitutional today.
That means it is not Federal Law,
It goes back to each state to decide how they choose to rule their state.
Some states have "trigger" laws which make all abortions illegal.
Some states have limitations such as 15 weeks, rape, incest, mother's life and severe medical issues with the baby.
Some states allow abortion up to 28 days after birth.

If you live in a state with "trigger" laws, nothing can prevent you from going to another state that has allowances.

However, the U.S. taxpayer will no longer be federally taxed and responsible for paying for other peoples abortions.
This should also give doctors the freedom to choose whether they want to perform them or not without worrying about losing their medical licenses.
The left pushed too far left.
It's just being brought back to center.

No one is banned from having an abortion. You just have to be responsible to get yourself where you need to go and PAY for it YOURSELF.
There are many organizations and groups that are ready and willing to help pregnant women choose their course of action.
Groups on the left can provide transportation and financing.
Groups on the right can provide and help women who want to keep their children.
And there are groups that will help with Adoption options.

But the Federal Government no longer has any power or decision making over your choices.
And they can't steal your taxes and give them to organizations that profit off baby parts.

Let's make the boy/man also responsible for the decision the girl/woman will make.
After all it takes two to make a baby. And I believe the male should be equally responsible as the female.
Even if that means going to prison for rape or incest. It's time to pay for play and be responsible for our actions.

For me..
It's a Great day in America!
Thank you Jesus for watching over all these beautiful innocent babies.

Hugs

Choice isn't being denied to anyone, this is more like a crossroad where you need to consider the consequences and not just take abortion for granted.

God Bless America!

Yes, praise the Lord this decision happened! And I want to throw in another thought. I heard it said (and I forget where) that one of the signs that the Lord is going to move with a revival in this nation was when abortion would be overturned. That was a sign. Did you hear that? If so, do you remember who said that?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now, now. You are starting to sound like some politicians because what you just replied with is emotional rhetoric or what they call argumentsum ad passiones. In addition, there's the logical fallacy of false assumption as you said I make anti-Scriptural noise and "hatred of God" but you do not even know me. Your reply has no real substance. I thought you would know scripture about the unborn but here's some since you claim I did not back it up with scripture:

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

There's no shortage of articles and scientific studies such as this link:

The science is conclusive: That fetus is a baby

That's why some states have that fetal heartbeat law. It's certainly not the mother's heartbeat! And something not alive does not have a heartbeat (or do you need a source for that statement, too?)

I presented the Scriptural position on abortion in posting #5. Until you can prove Scripture is wrong, then I am not at all interested in your babbling with totally unrelated subject matter.

So . . . Back to posting #5 where the subject is directly declared in Scripture!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I heard it said (and I forget where) that one of the signs that the Lord is going to move with a revival in this nation was when abortion would be overturned. That was a sign. Did you hear that? If so, do you remember who said that?

I am sure you might have heard something like that! The Bible has warned us that in the last days the world will be infested with false prophets; and I believe you have been sucked in by one of them.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking about my 11 year old daughter who was raped; that she should go through 9 months is pregnancy; followed by having her daughter seized and put up for adoption, a situation where often her daughter will be forced to endure a life of living hell!

The rejected alternative would be to simply take a couple pills to abort the unwanted fetus.

Which would be the loving alternative for my daughter??
Help her raise the baby like my parents did.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, praise the Lord this decision happened! And I want to throw in another thought. I heard it said (and I forget where) that one of the signs that the Lord is going to move with a revival in this nation was when abortion would be overturned. That was a sign. Did you hear that? If so, do you remember who said that?
I will venture a guess,
Either Billy Graham or Clement?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bringing retarded babies into the world might not be well as they could suffer a fate worse than death in the case of incest.
That's God's decision, not yours.

He brings in handicapped and challenged individuals of all kinds for "HIS" purposes. Who are you to decide what God's standard is for an acceptable life? If two people sin and their baby is imperfect, has it ever crossed your mind that it might be God's Will?

God brought the blind man into this world purposely for His Glory.
John 9:3

Pro-Abortion arguments are founded in arrogance and narcissism.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to a New Years Eve Party when I was 13. I didn't know the mom of the girl who was having the party was supplying alcohol.
It was supposed to be just a sleepover.
A lot of people showed up and everyone started drinking. Being 13 I wanted to fit in. (I don't like alcohol) .
I don't remember what happened. I must have blacked out or maybe someone spiked my drink IDK.
I remember waking up in an abandoned house with broken windows in the middle of winter with no clothes on.
I knew something happened but I didn't know who.
I went home and didn't say anything to my parents, because I didn't want them to know I had been drinking.
I waited a few months before worrying about my period not showing up.
I didn't know what to do. I was scared. My parents were going to kill me, disown me, no matter what I would be a disappointment to them.
I talked to my brother's girlfriend and she was willing to go and talk to my parents with me.
It was the scariest day of my life.
My mom started crying, my dad went ranting through the house yelling who is the father??!!
I told him I didn't know. And to this day I still don't.
My parents gave me 2 options. Keep it or give it up for adoption.
I waited to the 8th month to decide to keep her.
My parents went out and baught the crib, stroller, highchair, clothes, diapers.....
And for the most part my mom was my daughters mom for the first 3-4 years.
My mom taught me how to be a mom, even though I believed I knew it all at that age.

What would I have done if my parents weren't as understanding as they were?
I was already past the first trimester so abortion wasn't even an option. And I felt then the way I do now about abortion.
It never would of been an option.
So adoption probably would have been the way I would of had to go.

My daughter is 43, I'm 57. and my grandson will be 19 in September.
I don't believe there will ever be great grandchildren as my grandson has autism and not very social.
But there have been many times in my life, if it had not been for her, my life could of been much worse, or not at all.
Because of her I left an abusive drug addicted relationship. Because of her I learned responsibilty and accountability.
And I have never had the option of having another child, even though I been married twice.

I believe children are a miracle from God, even when it happens from uncontrolled circumstances.
I believe God can take anything wrong and make it right.

I'm greatful for my parents. I wish the world was full of people like them.
They weren't happy, they were disappointed, but they were strong and willing to overcome the storm.

That's my story and why I believe the way I do.
Not everyone can share my story. Each person has their own mountains to climb.
I'm just sayin, it's easier when you don't have to climb them alone.

Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's God's decision, not yours.

He brings in handicapped and challenged individuals of all kinds for "HIS" purposes. Who are you to decide what God's standard is for an acceptable life? If two people sin and their baby is imperfect, has it ever crossed your mind that it might be God's Will?

God brought the blind man into this world purposely for His Glory.
John 9:3

Pro-Abortion arguments are founded in arrogance and narcissism.
Who are you to tell people what God's will is for them? And I didn't mention two people sinning. My post was in regard to incest and rape. Incest can cause birth defects that can create a baby who's life is a horror to live in.

You could look at the effects of incest on what you would call "a new life". I'm looking at the hard to stomach truth:

13 Genetic Mutations That Can Arise from Incest

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham and Sarah were brother and sister.
I believe Ishmael and Isaac turned out ok.
Then there is Lot with his 2 daughters trying to keep humanity alive, thinking the world just ended around them.
The world is full of incest and rape. It's a shame.
And in today's world it's a crime and those that commit such things should do time for their actions.
I don't hold the fault to the child.

This world needs more mercy and compassion to be able to handle whatever the world throws at us.
And sometimes that even means letting a life go so they won't have to physically suffer.
But you won't know the challenges a person will have to face until their born.
Maybe what seems impossible for us, will be made easier for them.
And today we have technology that allows a peak into what may befall a child be it physical or mental situations that they will have more problems coping in the world. Whether too painful or without awareness.
It's a hard call.

I believe that decision should be left between a woman and her doctor.
I don't believe the Federal government, or any government should be able to make that call.
It's hard enough without the world trying to make decisions for you.

Hugs

Reactions: Stan B

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham and Sarah were brother and sister.
I believe Ishmael and Isaac turned out ok.
Then there is Lot with his 2 daughters trying to keep humanity alive, thinking the world just ended around them.
The world is full of incest and rape. It's a shame.
And in today's world it's a crime and those that commit such things should do time for their actions.
I don't hold the fault to the child.

This world needs more mercy and compassion to be able to handle whatever the world throws at us.
And sometimes that even means letting a life go so they won't have to physically suffer.
But you won't know the challenges a person will have to face until their born.
Maybe what seems impossible for us, will be made easier for them.
And today we have technology that allows a peak into what may befall a child be it physical or mental situations that they will have more problems coping in the world. Whether too painful or without awareness.
It's a hard call.

I believe that decision should be left between a woman and her doctor.
I don't believe the Federal government, or any government should be able to make that call.
It's hard enough without the world trying to make decisions for you.

Hugs
I never knew Abraham and Sarah were brother and sister, crazy.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never knew Abraham and Sarah were brother and sister, crazy.
Gen 20:1 And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar.
Gen 20:2 And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
Gen 20:3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.
Gen 20:4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
Gen 20:5 Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.
Gen 20:6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
Gen 20:7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.
Gen 20:8 Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid.
Gen 20:9 Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said unto him, What hast thou done unto us? and what have I offended thee, that thou hast brought on me and on my kingdom a great sin? thou hast done deeds unto me that ought not to be done.
Gen 20:10 And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing?
Gen 20:11 And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
Gen 20:12 And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.