The Absurdity of Preterism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is interesting (though the math is way off), however, nowhere is there a nice, neat container that these bodies are going to be dropped into.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The math? A horse's bridle is only 4 feet off the ground? Do you ride horses? And they are claiming nearly 12 pints of blood in a body. (5.6 liters)

I was giving you the benefit of bending way over toward your direction in the math I quoted. But when you start off (like they are doing) trying to fudge as much as you can in an exaggerated way like they are, you have already blown your case.

BTW, go read Tom's, comment in your article.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Foolish, stupid, most are ignorant, most morons are just blighted fools, offending fools is not a sin, they are all undeducated drongos, they know bugger all, the bastards, 3rd rate understanding, one stupid mate, brainwashed idiot fool with no hope of being educated."

Oh...yes...you most certainly do love the sinner...it just shines through.
Whatever mate, i suppose ultimately it will be between you and God how you thought of others and how you spoke of them. But I think I'm signing off, because I'm weary of the stuff you spew.
All those people hate Jesus in fact, they are the enemy and they are all going to hell, such have no part in the Lord Jesus they are of this world of darkness blighted doing the works of Satan and that's the problem we have nowadays is that most people claiming to be Christians are only sadly the lukewarm type, who are only religious and not Born Again of the Holy Spirit, so they do not abide in the Vine, they are out side of Christ Jesus in fact.

I have to deal with them poor blighted mob mentioned in there ignorance and all there nonsense 24/7 I give them plenty of leeway but I have always to remind myself that they are what they are, and not to fall for there filth, they will turn on you like a wild beast that they truly are. because such peoples works give them away they are a mob that always work to try to lead one astray all the time, they can not help themselves because they are gluttons for there sinful ways that they dearly love. see the word love ? they love there ways not Gods ways. when people say love is love it's not a fact, they love lust, greed, foolishness etc ? understand that now do we ?
God wiped out such people in the Flood. now idiots say that God is Love ? but do they know what Love truly is ? or is it just turning a blind eye to evil as many that call themselves Christians do nowadays, they claim that God would never do such things, well you rep what you sow ? don't you, and if you sow out of line with God you will fail and get hurt or even hurt others in ones ignorance of God.
God loves and he also hates, if you have ever read the Bible you would know that. fear of the Lord ? do you know that one and why you should, one should do his will, not oppose it.

If you ran a business and one or even more came against your business with intent ? with direct malice or indirect like being nice and lovingly to fool your perception or even just foolish blind love but in ignorance of duty, duly squandering your business, from outside or within, now who are you ? a idiot or a fool ? do you as the head of the business qualified to discern who is who and what is what ? are you being lead astray ? now what if you are qualified to understand and can deal with such nonsense, so one can keep the boat a float say and sadly with the other being a fool it would just sink into destruction.
Blind faith is worthless you know, it must have foundational roots to bear fruit.
Such above is now the modern day Churches, they do not abide in the Vine that is Jesus Christ and they do not bear fruit just as it was in the day of Nathaniel, do you remember him and what he was doing and he knew who Jesus was directly.
Well Nathaniel was a Jewish man "of God" and all the other Jews were only religious. no ones religion is going to save you, you need to be Born Again to be saved.
The Churches have failed nowadays because they have turned away from Christ Jesus, we have a Satanic Pope and all the other Christian religions are lukewarm because they are only just religious and do not preach Jesus ! they are swallowing Political Correctness and total nonsense about Jews, thinking that the Jews are going to Save them etc the Jews could not save themselves they are lost and that's a fact, now that maybe a bit confronting to people nowadays but it's the truth and when I point to Jesus is the only way, what do I get back ? some 3rd rate childish dribble about the Jews for crying out loud. the hide and unmitigated gall of them, let alone claiming that they are Christians when they are in fact turning there backs on Jesus as the Christ and idolising some clowns claiming to be Jews, when they are truly not in fact worthy to be Jews at all.
It all comes down to what is the Truth and what is False.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Foolish, stupid, most are ignorant, most morons are just blighted fools, offending fools is not a sin, they are all undeducated drongos, they know bugger all, the bastards, 3rd rate understanding, one stupid mate, brainwashed idiot fool with no hope of being educated."

Oh...yes...you most certainly do love the sinner...it just shines through.
Whatever mate, i suppose ultimately it will be between you and God how you thought of others and how you spoke of them. But I think I'm signing off, because I'm weary of the stuff you spew.
Your E Warren is claiming to be a Native Indian when in fact she is only about 1 % such is madness to claim not to mention rude, what gall.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your E Warren is claiming to be a Native Indian when in fact she is only about 1 % such is madness to claim not to mention rude, what gall.
One percent is overly generous. "It is just as possible that Warren 1/1,024th Native American." That is 0.1%.

Reactions: Willie T

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My E Warren? Certainly not! I put her forward as an example of what most people accept as fact. I agree her claim is ridiculous and she is making a mockery of the Indian people. My point was that I suspect most "Jews" have more "Jewish" blood than she has "Indian" blood. And if society in general 'accepts' Warren's claims, why do people get their knickers in a knot over how "Jewish" the Jews are, when in reality all they need to do is follow with devotion the OT covenant. Of course, that will not save them, but it's a biblical precedent that that will see them accepted into the Jewish people.

But I'm done trying to convince you of anything. It doesn't worry me that you think I'm wrong. In truth you have missed my point numerous times and misrepresent what I truly think on some matters, but I don't think any benefit will be gained trying to set things right. Sometimes people just don't "connect" in conversation, for one reason or another.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My E Warren? Certainly not! I put her forward as an example of what most people accept as fact. I agree her claim is ridiculous and she is making a mockery of the Indian people. My point was that I suspect most "Jews" have more "Jewish" blood than she has "Indian" blood. And if society in general 'accepts' Warren's claims, why do people get their knickers in a knot over how "Jewish" the Jews are, when in reality all they need to do is follow with devotion the OT covenant. Of course, that will not save them, but it's a biblical precedent that that will see them accepted into the Jewish people.

But I'm done trying to convince you of anything.
It doesn't worry me that you think I'm wrong.
In truth you have missed my point numerous times and misrepresent what I truly think on some matters, but I don't think any benefit will be gained trying to set things right. Sometimes people just don't "connect" in conversation, for one reason or another.
Now there are different types of Dispys that i have come across and the main problem with the Dispys that I see is when they are all about the idolisation of end of times and it is that that I despise, I believe that they are like moths to a flam and doing the work of Satan ! now the problem of idolising so called Jews, is that most people have no idea what they are taking part in with such nonsense, the fact is that they are rejecting Jesus Christ or they do not comprehend who Jesus Christ truly is, that's the point I am trying to make. it's the why to me, do they forsake our Lord and Saviour to fools that can not see past the OT and not to mention other so called people claiming to be of the OT and are not, but they are of Satan's works and not of Holy Moses or Jacob Israel at all in fact. I can see it and it sticks out like dogs balls to me.
I know the difference between who is claiming to be a Jew and the ones who are truly not, just like I can with Christians who are not or are just lukewarm.

Christians do not give up on anyone, where have I said that you are wrong ?

I remember having full on debates with one of my best friends from 1974 on, I have moved 4hr away for 30 years now and in that time I would go see him and we would have differing opinions with total conflict on issues and when driving home I would think, boy that did not go down well at all and thing maybe he will never want to talk to me a gain, but every time he has been totally happy to see me again like a brother.
Another of my best mates who is Jewish that I have known from 1965 we have always fought like cats and dogs over religion and politics but always best mates, so just because one does not see eye to eye on things is not a reason to give up on another.
That mate from 1974 we are now much closer on our out look now then ever and the differences between us are bugger all now. you see that he help me see things form his position and he from mine and we grew in understanding. so what can happen is that there is miss understandings on what one is trying to convey mainly.

The only Jews that I have a great desire to talk with are the ones who have an in depth understanding of the OT, that's all the OT books that we have in our Christian Bible, but I will point out that I will not tolerate the Talmud books at all and I reject Zionist as a mans works of Satan, this lot have nothing to do with God at all in fact, they are truly cunning evil bastards, I can not believe that people nowadays look up to such a creep show, they are just like the Nazis to me If not worse. they will only bring hell on earth with there Talmud gods, they created the Nazis and the Communist for there own ends, they control the extreme Capitalist system that has been totally corrupted due to there works, they want to wipe out the majority of the worlds population and they will exceed in doing so I believe.
They are poisoning our food and water with crap and our minds with so much filth and nonsense, that we are now heading down the path of Political Correctness dictatorship madness like that of Nazi Germany and Communist Nations and what gets me is that the people are swallowing it all hook line and sinker, I am just astounded at how uneducated the majority of people are as to history of such, sadly they just do not truly care.
I say be carful of the workings of such people, I know there works I know how they play there games, they work to lead all astray and enslave all under there Satanic works.

Turn only to Jesus Christ he is the beginning and the end, no one comes to the Father but by the only begotten Son of God, no one ! do not be lead away by strange gods. we must reject them and point them out for what they are.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually you have dismissed the evidence instead of accepting it.
You accused me of calling Christ a creature, which I did not. You have no evidence for making such an accusation.

My comment was simply an observation of how 'isms are used to classify and stereotype others, how they are used to tare down others instead of simply lifting up the truth...kinda like you just did. :(

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You accused me of calling Christ a creature, which I did not. You have no evidence for making such an accusation.
That is what was said by you in another thread some time ago. Otherwise I would quote it here. But perhaps that is not what you meant so let's move on.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regardless, it seems to me that you have a problem with Christ being born as a man, a son of Adam, as well as a son of God the Father. Which is simply wrong. All men born of the flesh are part of the creation.

The difference is that Christ is also the first born of the spirit of God, in whom He existed even before the foundation of the world. In this same way, Paul came to say, "For me, to live is Christ", which we to can correctly say if we are in Christ, in God. This is the miracle of life in Christ Jesus.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Regardless, it seems to me that you have a problem with Christ being born as a man, a son of Adam, as well as a son of God the Father.
No I do not have any problem with this since it was a divine imperative that the Word become "flesh" or take the form of Man. But because of who He is, and how He was conceived, we cannot say that Jesus of Nazareth was identical to other men. He was the God-Man without a sin nature.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I do not have any problem with this since it was a divine imperative that the Word become "flesh" or take the form of Man. But because of who He is, and how He was conceived, we cannot say that Jesus of Nazareth was identical to other men. He was the God-Man without a sin nature.
No, that would disqualify Him from being our sacrifice and Savior.

What David spoke of, he spoke not only of himself and other men, but also of Christ:

"What is man, that you think of him?
Or the son of man, that you care for him?

2:7 You made him a little lower than the angels;
You crowned him with glory and honor.

2:8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet." (Ps 8:4-6)
For in that he subjected all things to him,
he left nothing that is not subject to him.
But now we don't see all things subjected to him, yet.

2:9 But we see him who has been made a little lower than the angels, Jesus,
because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor,
that by the grace of God he should taste of death for everyone.

2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things,
in bringing many children to glory, to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

2:11 For both he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one,
for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brothers
"

Thus, it is written that He was not born perfect, but made "perfect through sufferings", as "all [are] from one", meaning from Adam.