The Absurdity of Preterism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard all the absurdities of both the Preterists and the Futurists, so I just scanned this. But, really, have you ever calculated what it would take to amass that much blood to get a river like that?

I mean, come on! There are only a total of about 10 pints of blood in the human body, about two thirds of which would stay inside a dead body. And most of that would soak into the ground long before it ever began to pool on top of the dirt.

Try talking to war Vets, then knock off saying absurd. Especially WWII and Nam.

Then read how many soldiers, horses etc will be there.

In battle a body blown apart retains zero blood.

This Vet is sad so many speak without knowledge.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Try talking to war Vets, then knock off saying absurd. Especially WWII and Nam.

You have no idea what you are writing...we members here are very aware how many of our members ARE WAR VETS!!!!!!

You are NOT special or exclusive...we have many brave Vets on here...you just show your ignorance. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But, really, have you ever calculated what it would take to amass that much blood to get a river like that?
If you are referring to the battle of Armageddon, there is no need for humanistic thinking. If God did not know exactly how everything would transpire, we would not have that prophecy as stated. All we have to do is believe it, not try to *calculate* what it means. You have no idea about the slaughter that will take place.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Should we not, as Christians, remember what Paul said about the Jews?

..that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen. -Romans 9:2–5

Now, Paul was very aware, as should we be, that without Christ, the Jews are just unsaved people. They are not "special" in the sense that everything they do is blessed. But, as Paul urges us to 'imitate him', we should also feel something for these people. They do not worship a false god like Allah. They are praying to the God of the Bible...but without Christ it matters not. How, as Christians, can we not find that heartbreaking? How can we not pray for them, preach to them?
And also, how can we look at passages of scripture like Rom 9-11, and then look at how National Israel has stood against staggering odds (the very constant persecution is in itself an eye opener) and not at least wonder if God, in his wisdom and love, has future plans for them? I am in no way talking about a plan that involves something without Christ, or that every single Jew will, indeed be saved. But it's not something we can rule out, and shouldn't we, as Christians, be praying for the redemption of everyone?

It's sad to see anyone with your kind of bitterness, let alone a Christian. And again, I would hope that anyone with any kind of life experience would understand that making grand sweeping generalities about a group of people is not wise and not true. You're a tradie? That would be like me saying: all tradies show butt crack.

You said: "Dispys are brainwashed for sure, as they are feeding the Antichrist leading the whole world astray for a great fat stupid mass murdering filthy lie, that is even on par of that of the Nazis madness, they have another Jesus"

Another Jesus? So, you've spoken to them and actually heard them say that the Israeli nation has saved them from their sins? That the Jews are who are going to get them right with God? I doubt it.

Sounds to me that just as you've accused the 'dispys' of being overly fond of the Jews, you have a bitter hatred for them. Could your hatred be warping your view of everything just as much? Hating Dispensationalist and hating Jews, despite what they believe, is not biblical. As Christians we are told to love our enemies and do our best to woo people to Christ. How, exactly, do you propose to do that when you go around accusing them of being lying, murdering, drug addled, Nazi, swindlers?
Ok I do not believe in Jews, there is no such thing of such being worthy of in True Christianity, they just do not exist in Christianity or say the Kingdom of God.
Why look to them, we have all of the OT that is worthy in our Bible, we need not concern our selves with trash claiming to be the Jews rubbish, it's finished and worthless of anyone to be against Jesus and they should be seen for what they are just swindlers !
There is no Jewish race and they never were a race.
Christians do not regard race at all, that's not the message and it was never the message, this foolishness gets on my goat of some twat claiming to be a Jew, it's madness ! a believer and a follower of the OT yes and anyone can do that in fact.
One should not have anything to do with unbelievers in Christ because they will only try to mislead you.

Dispensation is just a mans works swindle.

One thing everyone needs is to be Born Again in Jesus Christ and that's it follow in him and the Kingdome of God shall be yours, why add to it with nonsense like OT believers or worst.

Fact is it one is a swindler they are a swindler and so one and must be pointed out for what they are, thing is that such people will not come to Christ, you can treat them will all the love in the world and they will only take great advantage of you, sadly such people do not respect you doing such things anyway, in fact they detest you even more so.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You would be doing yourself a favor by setting aside your prejudices and properly studying Dispensational truth. How can an effort to properly understand Scripture be a *swindle*?

While you despise the Jews, God loves them and desires their salvation. And presently many are being saved (no doubt), but after the second coming of Christ there will be a vast number who will be saved and settled in the land between the Nile and the Euphrates.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob [Israel], unto the mighty God. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. (Isa 10:20-22)

And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob [Israel], and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.(Isa 65:9,10)

For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob [Israel], and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve (Isa 14:1-3)

In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. (Isa 26:1,2)

The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him. (Isa 56:8)

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok I do not believe in Jews, there is no such thing of such being worthy of in True Christianity, they just do not exist in Christianity or say the Kingdom of God.
Why look to them, we have all of the OT that is worthy in our Bible, we need not concern our selves with trash claiming to be the Jews rubbish, it's finished and worthless of anyone to be against Jesus and they should be seen for what they are just swindlers !
There is no Jewish race and they never were a race.
Christians do not regard race at all, that's not the message and it was never the message, this foolishness gets on my goat of some twat claiming to be a Jew, it's madness ! a believer and a follower of the OT yes and anyone can do that in fact.
One should not have anything to do with unbelievers in Christ because they will only try to mislead you.

One thing everyone needs is to be Born Again in Jesus Christ and that's it follow in him and the Kingdome of God shall be yours, why add to it with nonsense like OT believers or worst.

Fact is it one is a swindler they are a swindler and so one and must be pointed out for what they are, thing is that such people will not come to Christ, you can treat them will all the love in the world and they will only take great advantage of you, sadly such people do not respect you doing such things anyway, in fact they detest you even more so.

Ok..you don't 'believe' in Jews. Fine. But how about people? You say everyone needs to be born again, but past that demand, can you see people for who they are...lost and in need of Christ? As Christians we should LOVE people. Accept them to us as broken as they are...because of all people in the world, Christians should understand what it is to be broken and in need of a Savior. We should understand from reading scripture that no one loves them like Jesus, and no one gathered the bruised, lost, broken and needy people to him and around him like Jesus.
Can you honestly say you approach a person with that in mind, or are you so stuck on "Jews being swindlers" that you will automatically get defensive and nasty when confronted with a group of people you say don't exist?
And this is a large part of the problem those people have. So many people in the world, while claiming Jews don't exist or don't have any rights, still end up being raging anti-semites because of the actions of a few, or the horrid misconceptions people have about them. The pogrums and concentration camps of WW2 happened in large part because the German people had been told so often that the Jews were to blame for the German problems, that they just believed it. And any sort of mindset that can decide 'a race' is in genral responsible for something, will end up horrifically. Nazi's might have only started out by being 'swindled' by a few bad apples among the Jews (what people group doesn't have them), but it led to the justification of murdering children.
So you hate Jews? Don't look at them like Jews, look at them like people. Because they are. And God loves all people.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok..you don't 'believe' in Jews. Fine. But how about people? You say everyone needs to be born again, but past that demand, can you see people for who they are...lost and in need of Christ? As Christians we should LOVE people. Accept them to us as broken as they are...because of all people in the world, Christians should understand what it is to be broken and in need of a Savior. We should understand from reading scripture that no one loves them like Jesus, and no one gathered the bruised, lost, broken and needy people to him and around him like Jesus.
Can you honestly say you approach a person with that in mind, or are you so stuck on "Jews being swindlers" that you will automatically get defensive and nasty when confronted with a group of people you say don't exist?
And this is a large part of the problem those people have. So many people in the world, while claiming Jews don't exist or don't have any rights, still end up being raging anti-semites because of the actions of a few, or the horrid misconceptions people have about them. The pogrums and concentration camps of WW2 happened in large part because the German people had been told so often that the Jews were to blame for the German problems, that they just believed it. And any sort of mindset that can decide 'a race' is in genral responsible for something, will end up horrifically. Nazi's might have only started out by being 'swindled' by a few bad apples among the Jews (what people group doesn't have them), but it led to the justification of murdering children.
So you hate Jews? Don't look at them like Jews, look at them like people. Because they are. And God loves all people.
The problem is that people hate Jesus, I have come to realise this, once I thought they were only joking having me on, but the more I came to understand that such people truly do hate Jesus and I have come to understand that many people have great malice in there heart, they do not want to know Jesus at all, you can talk to them till the cows come home and nothing works, the thing is when one does not want to know, there is no point in bothering with them, I did not realise this for years, but then the penny dropped, it was like ok I understand. I never knew that people were just not like me, I thought that all seek to find, but they don't !
All my life I seek always in everything and some just do not for all sorts of reasons.

I do not hate the Jews, that's the people who hold the OT dear and Love Holy Moses, but but but but ! don't get on the wrong track and start calling others that may claim or call themselves Jews, who are truly not at all, like the Talmud whore, yes I do despise the Talmud for sure but such are not Jews at all, as they have nothing to do with Holy Moses or God truly at all. they are of Satan.

The Zionist I also despise because they are not Jews truly at all but claim to be of Biblical Zion but they are not representing the true Jews of the OT at all, they were in bed with the Nazis and killed many of the other Jews who opposed them, I knew Jews who informed me of such back in the 60's and then one that I know well in the 1990's said that he saved some and gave to the Zionist, he was just trying to making money out of some and if no money then put them in, yes he was taking a risk, but it was for the money to keep his life style up and he ended up banished from his mum and dad who were aristocrats, because they knew what he got up to and his wife was kicked out of her own family who were aristocrats as well, for being in the company with him and many people from their home town knew what he did, so they had to leave there own country and went to the USA for many years and then came to Australia and never spoke a word to there family's ever again when they were kicked out, he was a very smart educated man, he knew so much about the war, he was fantastic for information on that, but he loved the depravity of the Zionist and Nazis homosexuals were fine to him he had a degenerate side he liked to talk about sexual filth, he thought he was being cool and trendy and gave me a obscene book for my birthday, I looked at it the next day and got angered of such stupid filth and just tossed it in the bin.

The Zionist are Satanist and they are working to make people depraved and sick, no wonder they truly hate Jesus so much.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem is that people hate Jesus, I have come to realise this, once I thought they were only joking having me on, but the more I came to understand that such people truly do hate Jesus and I have come to understand that many people have great malice in there heart, they do not want to know Jesus at all, you can talk to them till the cows come home and nothing works, the thing is when one does not want to know, there is no point in bothering with them, I did not realise this for years, but then the penny dropped, it was like ok I understand. I never knew that people were just not like me, I thought that all seek to find, but they don't !
All my life I seek always in everything and some just do not for all sorts of reasons.

Yes, some people do hate Jesus. Paul despised him. And yet he is a wonderful example of how Christ can turn hatred on its head and use that person mightily. So...is it up to us to 'judge' if someone's hate has condemned him? Or should we persevere, praying that God (and it is only God, not us, or our words) might touch the life of these lost ones?

I do not hate the Jews, that's the people who hold the OT dear and Love Holy Moses, but but but but ! don't get on the wrong track and start calling others that may claim or call themselves Jews, who are truly not at all, like the Talmud whore, yes I do despise the Talmud for sure but such are not Jews at all, as they have nothing to do with Holy Moses or God truly at all. they are of Satan.
Again, we can look to Paul for an example of how we should think and act in such situations. He was a Pharisee of Pharisees! He too held to all the extra-biblical traditions of the religious Jews back then, and yes, we know what Christ thought of that! But did Christ leave his stinging words to the Pharisees as the end of it? No, he lovingly called people out if it. Nicodemus, who came to him at night, is seen at his death and burial as a follower of Christ, and of course, Paul.
How can you look at the incredible things Paul did for the Kingdom, and just dismiss and "despise" those who may currently be lost, but still need Christ? Do you think your hate towards them will bring them to Christ? Woo them to look at the Messiah we follow? Or will your disdain only turn them away?

The Zionist I also despise because they are not Jews truly at all but claim to be of Biblical Zion but they are not representing the true Jews of the OT at all, they were in bed with the Nazis and killed many of the other Jews who opposed them, I knew Jews who informed me of such back in the 60's and then one that I know well in the 1990's said that he saved some and gave to the Zionist, he was just trying to making money out of some and if no money then put them in, yes he was taking a risk, but it was for the money to keep his life style up and he ended up banished from his mum and dad who were aristocrats, because they knew what he got up to and his wife was kicked out of her own family who were aristocrats as well, for being in the company with him and many people from their home town knew what he did, so they had to leave there own country and went to the USA for many years and then came to Australia and never spoke a word to there family's ever again when they were kicked out, he was a very smart educated man, he knew so much about the war, he was fantastic for information on that, but he loved the depravity of the Zionist and Nazis homosexuals were fine to him he had a degenerate side he liked to talk about sexual filth, he thought he was being cool and trendy and gave me a obscene book for my birthday, I looked at it the next day and got angered of such stupid filth and just tossed it in the bin.

The Zionist are Satanist and they are working to make people depraved and sick, no wonder they truly hate Jesus so much.

Putting aside my earlier point that every one is a human in need of love and Christ, and how that should mean we approach anyone....Zionists are Satanists? What an extrodinary claim. And every single 'zionist' and 'pretend' Jew are to be lumped together because you know of a few depraved people who belong to that 'group' (although it's rather bizzare, if you don't mind me saying, that you first insist that a group cannot exist, but then decry their behavior. Wouldn't that mean that they must exist for that behavior to be linked to them? Otherwise it's just randomn terrible behavior from 'people' in general, and you may as well state you hate all people based on the behaviors of some.)?
First, for every example of 'rottenness' you give, now or in WW2 times, there are just as many inspiring ones from decent people who risked much for both the kingdom of God and the rescue of those being persecuted. So, reducing your thoughts and how you view or judge a people group based on such 'tit for tat' methodology, does not do anyone credit, it just shows prejudices.

It's really quite remarkable that the group of people in Israel now are not 'real Jews' in the eyes of the world...but they are real enough, it seems, to suffer for being what they cannot be! Anti-semitism still runs rampant throughout the world, and it is extrodinary. That someone like Elizabeth Warren can stand on a platform and insist she is of Indian blood legitamately (in her eyes and many others) while the Jews may not. Imagine it....what other people group on planet earth is denied, over and over again, the legitamacy of their heritage, no matter if they are not 'pure-blood' or not? Oh, the fuss that would be kicked up if we were to deny any other 'ethnic' group a right to stand and be proud for what their ancestors did. That is why "hating" a people group is wrong...we tell them they are not legitimately allowed to their Great Grandparents, or Great-Great Grandparents traditions and beliefs and lives;nor allowed their faith, their home land, their right to protect themselves from destruction. And when they stand up and say "we have a right to these things, to the horrors we suffered BECAUSE of these things"...then people like you apparently despise them.

And...regardless of all of that...it seems that you cannot honestly claim something Christ demanded of us: to love our enemies. There is no room in a Christians heart for hate, no matter what is done to us. That you openly confess to despising these people is sad, and, I hope, a little shameful.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
An interesting article By Dr. David R. Reagan about the solar years and lunar years inside Daniel's 70 weeks..

Daniel's 70 Weeks of Years | Tribulation | Lamb and Lion Ministries

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...-wiz.....0..0j35i39j0i131j0i22i30.sr-IkHAX9kI

"Another important thing to keep in mind about the context of the passage is that it is directed to the Jewish people. The opening words of the prophecy make this clear: “Seventy weeks have been declared for your people and your holy city…” (Daniel 9:24). The focus of the prophecy is the nation of Israel and the city of Jerusalem.

The prophecy begins by stating that six things will be accomplished regarding the Jewish people during a period of 490 years:

“Finish the transgression”
“Make an end of sin”
“Make atonement for iniquity”
“Bring in everlasting righteousness”
“Seal up vision and prophecy”
“Anoint the most holy place”

Let’s take a moment to consider the meaning of these six prophecies. The first, “finish the transgression,” refers to the Jew’s rejection of God. The Hebrew word translated “transgression” connotes the idea of rebellion, and the rebellion of the Jewish people is their rejection of Jesus as their Messiah. Jesus said He would not return until the Jewish people are willing to say, “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord” (Matthew 23:37-39). The Jews will open their hearts to their Messiah before Daniel’s 490 year period ends.

The period will also witness an “end of sin” for the Jews. The word translated “sin” refers to the sins of daily life — sins of dishonesty and immorality. This end of sin will occur at the time the Jews accept their Messiah and His earthly reign of righteousness begins.

An atonement for Israel’s sins is the third thing that will happen during Daniel’s 70 weeks of years. This atonement occurred, of course, when Jesus shed His blood on the Cross for the sins of the world. But that atonement will not actually be applied to the Jews until they appropriate it by accepting Jesus as their Messiah.

The 490 year period will also “bring in everlasting righteousness.” This undoubtedly refers to the establishment of the Messiah’s earthly reign when the earth will be flooded with peace, righteousness and justice as the waters cover the sea.

The fifth achievement will be the fulfillment of all prophecy concerning the Messiah. The Apostle Peter referred to two types of Messianic prophecy — those related to “the sufferings of Christ” and those concerning “the glories to follow” (1 Peter 1:11). The suffering prophecies were all fulfilled at the Cross. The prophecies concerning “the glories to follow” are yet to be fulfilled. Just as Jesus was humiliated in history, He is going to be glorified in history. This will occur when the Jews accept Him, and He returns to reign over the world from Mt. Zion in Jerusalem.

The final goal to be achieved at the end of the 70 weeks of years is “the anointing of the most holy.” Most English translations say “the most holy place.” The Hebrew simply says, “the most holy.” Commentators therefore differ as to whether this is a reference to the anointing of the Messiah as King of kings or whether it is talking about the anointing of the Millennial Temple described in Ezekiel 40-48. Either way the anointing will not take place until the Lord returns in response to the national repentance of the Jews."

chart_Daniels70Weeks.jpg

"I began this article by outlining those six prophetic events in detail. If you will look back at them, you will readily see that they are still unfulfilled. The Jews are still in rebellion against God, they are still caught up in their sins, they are still refusing to accept the atonement for their iniquity, everlasting righteousness has not come to the earth, all prophecy concerning the Messiah has not yet been fulfilled, and “the most holy” has not been anointed."

Reactions: Enoch111

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no idea what you are writing...we members here are very aware how many of our members ARE WAR VETS!!!!!!

You are NOT special or exclusive...we have many brave Vets on here...you just show your ignorance. :rolleyes:

You're the one who has no idea what they're saying

Not all vets are war Vets. But all deserve respect.

I worked naval intelligence for Nam. Can't get much bloodier.

Bodies stacked like firewood. Hospitals wall to wall with three high beds of men in agony. Bags lining hallways full body parts. Snipers trying to kill us.

You are in no position to judge any vet.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't sweat it, Helen. He just has no idea.
This vet knows.

You are trying to defend this:

I have heard all the absurdities of both the Preterists and the Futurists, so I just scanned this. But, really, have you ever calculated what it would take to amass that much blood to get a river like that?

I mean, come on! There are only a total of about 10 pints of blood in the human body, about two thirds of which would stay inside a dead body. And most of that would soak into the ground long before it ever began to pool on top of the dirt.

The Institute for Creation Research

ISIS, Prophecy, & The 200 Million Man Army

Asian Nations Strengthen Military Cooperation

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do yourself some math. An Olympic pool is 164' x 82' and averages about 5 feet in depth…. (about the height of the Biblical "horse's bridle.") That is about 4.4 million pints. There are only about 10 pints of blood in a human body. Let's be generous and say even half of that blood comes out before death stops any more pumping ( VERY unlikely... it is usually more like maybe no more than 3 pints) 880,000 men's blood (Nearly a million men.) to fill one pool at 5 pints per man.

How many Olympic pools do you suppose it would it take to fill that valley? 1,500? 1,800? Probably a lot more.

And you still think that was a literal comment?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, some people do hate Jesus. Paul despised him. And yet he is a wonderful example of how Christ can turn hatred on its head and use that person mightily. So...is it up to us to 'judge' if someone's hate has condemned him? Or should we persevere, praying that God (and it is only God, not us, or our words) might touch the life of these lost ones?

Again, we can look to Paul for an example of how we should think and act in such situations. He was a Pharisee of Pharisees! He too held to all the extra-biblical traditions of the religious Jews back then, and yes, we know what Christ thought of that! But did Christ leave his stinging words to the Pharisees as the end of it? No, he lovingly called people out if it. Nicodemus, who came to him at night, is seen at his death and burial as a follower of Christ, and of course, Paul.
How can you look at the incredible things Paul did for the Kingdom, and just dismiss and "despise" those who may currently be lost, but still need Christ? Do you think your hate towards them will bring them to Christ? Woo them to look at the Messiah we follow? Or will your disdain only turn them away?

Putting aside my earlier point that every one is a human in need of love and Christ, and how that should mean we approach anyone....Zionists are Satanists? What an extrodinary claim. And every single 'zionist' and 'pretend' Jew are to be lumped together because you know of a few depraved people who belong to that 'group' (although it's rather bizzare, if you don't mind me saying, that you first insist that a group cannot exist, but then decry their behavior. Wouldn't that mean that they must exist for that behavior to be linked to them? Otherwise it's just randomn terrible behavior from 'people' in general, and you may as well state you hate all people based on the behaviors of some.)?
First, for every example of 'rottenness' you give, now or in WW2 times, there are just as many inspiring ones from decent people who risked much for both the kingdom of God and the rescue of those being persecuted. So, reducing your thoughts and how you view or judge a people group based on such 'tit for tat' methodology, does not do anyone credit, it just shows prejudices.

It's really quite remarkable that the group of people in Israel now are not 'real Jews' in the eyes of the world...but they are real enough, it seems, to suffer for being what they cannot be! Anti-semitism still runs rampant throughout the world, and it is extrodinary. That someone like Elizabeth Warren can stand on a platform and insist she is of Indian blood legitamately (in her eyes and many others) while the Jews may not. Imagine it....what other people group on planet earth is denied, over and over again, the legitamacy of their heritage, no matter if they are not 'pure-blood' or not? Oh, the fuss that would be kicked up if we were to deny any other 'ethnic' group a right to stand and be proud for what their ancestors did. That is why "hating" a people group is wrong...we tell them they are not legitimately allowed to their Great Grandparents, or Great-Great Grandparents traditions and beliefs and lives;nor allowed their faith, their home land, their right to protect themselves from destruction. And when they stand up and say "we have a right to these things, to the horrors we suffered BECAUSE of these things"...then people like you apparently despise them.

And...regardless of all of that...it seems that you cannot honestly claim something Christ demanded of us: to love our enemies. There is no room in a Christians heart for hate, no matter what is done to us. That you openly confess to despising these people is sad, and, I hope, a little shameful.
If you have Grace, each person you come across you give them that courteously, but if they are a person not worthy, you have to dismiss them, because on does not give pearls to such as they will only turn on you and try to destroy you, I have seen such many a time.

Fact is that Semites are a race of many people, most are in fact of the Islamic faith and that is a fact, now it is true that the tribes of Israel and Judah came from the Semitic race, but the fact remains is that they called themselves Hebrews, not Semites. so the term Anti-Semite is a joke in fact and the people of the Tribe of Israel Judah should not be referred to as the Semitic people, because that muddy the waters, it's foolish it say such in fact if you know the truth of the reality.
If you know your OT well enough you would know the facts that Hebrews were one Tribe of many Semitic peoples. so it's stupid to call them Semitic because that's not the point at all of the Tribe of Israel. they are Israelites or of Judah only in fact and one must comprehend what that truly means, sadly most are to ignorant to bother to know or give a toss.
So when most morons claims Anti-Semitism they are just blighted fools or just dups to the bastardisation of the word, that has been cunningly set up, to empower, it's a con job played on uneducated people.

All Christians never look up to Jews, they never did. but until the works of Satan crept into the Church, just like the same entered into Israel of old and worked to destroy them, they creep in unawares it is said of in the Bible, due to the cunning of Satan the one who leads all astray.

We true Christians know we are Israel in fact, so why would we embrace a lie of Satan hey ! I am not under any delusion as I am truly Born Again of the Holy Spirit, I can see the Satanist for who and what they truly are.

I am not against the true people who look to our OT books, they will come to know Jesus is there Lord and Saviour, just as the Holy Moses pointed out, if they believe me they will see Jesus is the Christ.

I despise the Sin but love the Sinner.

E Warren is a moron just like all idiots like that who claim to be something that they truly are not, oh I am part % of some race, so that makes me one of them, what a load of nonsense, what about all the other races that they are hey ? Satan is in the workings of such claims. fact is if you are full blood you are one and if you are not you are not !

I can point to all the races that I am and bag them all and also see in what they did that was great, because such is a fact and I am not bothered if another bags one of my races as I will say yes that's true or not or give them a better understanding of the facts maybe if they bother to listen, but most new age trendys are just so up themselves to see the facts because the brainwashed Socialist god of Political Correctness may get offended. oh ! do not offend anyone, it's a crime now to upset a fool ! now was it a Sin ? no ! offending fools is not a Sin.

I was all for a place for the Jews, so they would not be persecuted on religious grounds years ago, but I do not know of people nowadays that hate the Jews at all, in fact the love for the Jews is beyond belief, everyone loves the Jews hear in Australia even atheist go totally mental if you even point out one thing that they may misconstrue in there ignorance. but they are all uneducated drongos on the subject who are TV and movie educated dolts, they know bugger all about the subject, but how is this the bastards will point out that I am a Jew because of my Sir name and when I inform them I am a Christian they total reject that and I find that as just totally unbelievable that such have the hide to make such against me, let alone they having a 3rd rate understanding on the OT or nothing at all, to stand up and rant to me ! these bastards would dob me into the Nazis as a Jew in a heart beat now let alone if they were back in Germany 1930's, no I know what I am talking about, as I have looked into such things all my life. one stupid mate came to me saying that he had never heard of the term "the final solution" yet he was going mental rating at me a year ago about a subject that I knew much more than he will ever know when I was 8yo. old mate is just typical Aussie drongo brainwashed idiot fool with no hope of being educated on the subject, he is 100% for the Jews and 100% against the Arabs and I said not all of the Arabs are what you are brainwashed to believe, some of them are good people who will point out the bad ones at the drop of a hat, I have talked to many of them, I am in a political party I go to talk to all people who come, but old mate will never come. because he would be out of his league and have a spac attack against anyone who does not agree with his bigot crap not to mention will not bother to listen to others.

So unless people in Australia are Islamic well then they totally hate the Jews for sure, just as the Jews hate them, I know of no Jews who love Islam or Islam Jews.

I am not against the Jews at all, but I am not fooled by them, nor the so called Christians who are uneducated or under strong delusions.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you have Grace, each person you come across you give them that courteously, but if they are a person not worthy, you have to dismiss them, because on does not give pearls to such as they will only turn on you and try to destroy you, I have seen such many a time.

Fact is that Semites are a race of many people, most are in fact of the Islamic faith and that is a fact, now it is true that the tribes of Israel and Judah came from the Semitic race, but the fact remains is that they called themselves Hebrews, not Semites. so the term Anti-Semite is a joke in fact and the people of the Tribe of Israel Judah should not be referred to as the Semitic people, because that muddy the waters, it's foolish it say such in fact if you know the truth of the reality.
If you know your OT well enough you would know the facts that Hebrews were one Tribe of many Semitic peoples. so it's stupid to call them Semitic because that's not the point at all of the Tribe of Israel. they are Israelites or of Judah only in fact and one must comprehend what that truly means, sadly most are to ignorant to bother to know or give a toss.
So when most morons claims Anti-Semitism they are just blighted fools or just dups to the bastardisation of the word, that has been cunningly set up, to empower, it's a con job played on uneducated people.

All Christians never look up to Jews, they never did. but until the works of Satan crept into the Church, just like the same entered into Israel of old and worked to destroy them, they creep in unawares it is said of in the Bible, due to the cunning of Satan the one who leads all astray.

We true Christians know we are Israel in fact, so why would we embrace a lie of Satan hey ! I am not under any delusion as I am truly Born Again of the Holy Spirit, I can see the Satanist for who and what they truly are.

I am not against the true people who look to our OT books, they will come to know Jesus is there Lord and Saviour, just as the Holy Moses pointed out, if they believe me they will see Jesus is the Christ.

I despise the Sin but love the Sinner.

E Warren is a moron just like all idiots like that who claim to be something that they truly are not, oh I am part % of some race, so that makes me one of them, what a load of nonsense, what about all the other races that they are hey ? Satan is in the workings of such claims. fact is if you are full blood you are one and if you are not you are not !

I can point to all the races that I am and bag them all and also see in what they did that was great, because such is a fact and I am not bothered if another bags one of my races as I will say yes that's true or not or give them a better understanding of the facts maybe if they bother to listen, but most new age trendys are just so up themselves to see the facts because the brainwashed Socialist god of Political Correctness may get offended. oh ! do not offend anyone, it's a crime now to upset a fool ! now was it a Sin ? no ! offending fools is not a Sin.

I was all for a place for the Jews, so they would not be persecuted on religious grounds years ago, but I do not know of people nowadays that hate the Jews at all, in fact the love for the Jews is beyond belief, everyone loves the Jews hear in Australia even atheist go totally mental if you even point out one thing that they may misconstrue in there ignorance. but they are all uneducated drongos on the subject who are TV and movie educated dolts, they know bugger all about the subject, but how is this the bastards will point out that I am a Jew because of my Sir name and when I inform them I am a Christian they total reject that and I find that as just totally unbelievable that such have the hide to make such against me, let alone they having a 3rd rate understanding on the OT or nothing at all, to stand up and rant to me ! these bastards would dob me into the Nazis as a Jew in a heart beat now let alone if they were back in Germany 1930's, no I know what I am talking about, as I have looked into such things all my life. one stupid mate came to me saying that he had never heard of the term "the final solution" yet he was going mental rating at me a year ago about a subject that I knew much more than he will ever know when I was 8yo. old mate is just typical Aussie drongo brainwashed idiot fool with no hope of being educated on the subject, he is 100% for the Jews and 100% against the Arabs and I said not all of the Arabs are what you are brainwashed to believe, some of them are good people who will point out the bad ones at the drop of a hat, I have talked to many of them, I am in a political party I go to talk to all people who come, but old mate will never come. because he would be out of his league and have a spac attack against anyone who does not agree with his bigot crap not to mention will not bother to listen to others.

So unless people in Australia are Islamic well then they totally hate the Jews for sure, just as the Jews hate them, I know of no Jews who love Islam or Islam Jews.

I am not against the Jews at all, but I am not fooled by them, nor the so called Christians who are uneducated or under strong delusions.

"Foolish, stupid, most are ignorant, most morons are just blighted fools, offending fools is not a sin, they are all undeducated drongos, they know bugger all, the bastards, 3rd rate understanding, one stupid mate, brainwashed idiot fool with no hope of being educated."

Oh...yes...you most certainly do love the sinner...it just shines through.
Whatever mate, i suppose ultimately it will be between you and God how you thought of others and how you spoke of them. But I think I'm signing off, because I'm weary of the stuff you spew.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do yourself some math. An Olympic pool is 164' x 82' and averages about 5 feet in depth…. (about the height of the Biblical "horse's bridle.") That is about 4.4 million pints. There are only about 10 pints of blood in a human body. Let's be generous and say even half of that blood comes out before death stops any more pumping ( VERY unlikely... it is usually more like maybe no more than 3 pints) 880,000 men's blood (Nearly a million men.) to fill one pool at 5 pints per man.

How many Olympic pools do you suppose it would it take to fill that valley? 1,500? 1,800? Probably a lot more.

And you still think that was a literal comment?
First of all, you're saying the bible lied.

Second, you obviously didn't read the links. The 200,000,000 men plus their horses. So you do the math.

The valley has a river. Verse does not say it is blood alone.

In Nam at times a river ran red with blood and was full bodies.

You're not as knowledgeable as you claim.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, you're saying the bible lied.

Second, you obviously didn't read the links. The 200,000,000 men plus their horses. So you do the math.

The valley has a river. Verse does not say it is blood alone.

In Nam at times a river ran red with blood and was full bodies.

You're not as knowledgeable as you claim.
That 200,000,000 number comes out to about 227 Olympic-sized pools. (It is third grade math)… I am at least that knowledgeable. And please don't embarrass yourself by trying to tell me God ran down all the horses and killed them because they were also "unbelievers."

And what kind of "stretching" are you trying to do by claiming the Bible was talking about river water mixed with blood?

And, no, the rivers in Nam did not "run red with blood." At times the edges would be pretty red, but not whole rivers "running red with blood" The pinkish-tinged waters soon ran relatively clear again within a few miles.

The Bible is replete with hyperbole. It was a common writing technique of that day. Do you actually think God "hung" the stars and the planets in the night sky? Must be... the Bible says He did. Really? The instances of hyperbole in the Bible number in the hundreds... maybe even thousands.

It is OK to recognize that style of writing. God is not going to call you a blasphemer for knowing that fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, measuring that valley, probably "Meddigo", SP? (since it really doesn't exist with the name used in Revelation) as short and small as possible, 580,440 Olympic-sized pools would fit into it. (I was way, WAY short by guessing 1,500 to 1,800.) The valley is at least 14 miles x 20 miles. (Depending on how it is measured, it could go on for another 10 miles in length.)

Last edited: