The Absurdity of Preterism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um. Its not a secret that they chant 'death to America'.

I didn't say Iranians didn't chant Death to America. But, only a deluded dispy could blame them, considering what America has done to Iran. Attempts to overthrow their government. Stealing their money. Barring companies, even foreign companies, from doing business with Iran. Trying to prevent Iran from having nuclear energy. Pulling out of nuclear treaty Iran was complying with. Lying about Iran having a nuclear weapons program. Voting for dogs who sing "Bomb, bomb, Iran" (McCain). Threatening Iran with war, as the blood-lusting dispies want.

Look it up man, it's not hard, there are videos all over the internet. The rocket they just fired on October 5th against a target in Syria

An Iranian rocket vs. billions of dollars from America to arm and train ISIS terrorists in Syria

And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” -Matthew 9:10–13

One of the reasons the Pharisees hated Jesus is because he hung with sinners.

Jesus ate at Matthew's house. Matthew was a tax collector, not really a sin, and he stopped collecting taxes when he met Jesus.

Ok, let me ask you this: is it okay for Hamas to hide there bases under their children's schools, assuming that if they do Israel won't fire upon them? Such brave warriors!

Israel used Palestinians as human shields, until the Israeli supreme court ordered an end to the practice. Hamas just uses asymmetric fighting techniques, while Israel hides behind it's own civilian population, knowing the Hamas can't reach Israeli military targets. Israel creates this situation through occupation and belligerence.

So...let me ask you this question. I see you are from America, so I will take a little liberty from your Countries history. If a gang of American Indians came to your door and demanded that your house, your property was on land that was historically theirs and was therefore rightfully theirs, would you just go "ok" and plan to move out?

Indians are full citizens of the US.

What the world is basically demanding of Israel is to lower her guns while Islamic people who have been QUITE CLEAR

Dispies are demonic liars who want death, not peace. I asked "If your fellow dispies aren't liars, then tell me what good Palestinians should agree to, for peace? Your answer will be disgusting, and I can even tell you that before you give your answer." The only way you avoided a more disgusting answer was avoiding answering. What little answer you did give, was as I foretold, disgusting. You attacked Palestinians, "They want every single Jew dead", to rationalize your own refusal to offer a peace plan that a "good Palestinian" should accept. A good Palestinian, BTW, isn't one that wants every Jew dead, don't you agree?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I didn't say Iranians didn't chant Death to America. But, only a deluded dispy could blame them, considering what America has done to Iran. Attempts to overthrow their government. Stealing their money. Barring companies, even foreign companies, from doing business with Iran. Trying to prevent Iran from having nuclear energy. Pulling out of nuclear treaty Iran was complying with. Lying about Iran having a nuclear weapons program. Voting for dogs who sing "Bomb, bomb, Iran" (McCain). Threatening Iran with war, as the blood-lusting dispies want.
You said, "Dispies spread lies in pursuit of murder, and you accuse Iranians of chanting "Death to America"". So, maybe you didn't "outright" say that Iranians didn't chant death to America, but you were hardly clear and your sentence could easily be construed as it was.
"Only a deluded dispy could blame them, considering what America has done to Iran"....
Okay...first...proof please. You make all these accusations, but I've still to see even one shred of evidence.
Even if you talking about the sanctions, why wouldn't America sanction a nation who is building nuclear bombs and have chanted "death to America". That seems to be a no brainer to me. Iran should be glad that's ALL America has done. Iran is a clear and present danger making overt threats.
Secondly...is this only hate for a doctrine? I'm starting to sense a hate for a Country as well. Are you even a "Christian American" as your profile says? Sounds to me like you are waving Iran's flag proud and free. Which is your right, but if you are, coming to a Christian board under the false flag of 'Christian' while dumping on various Christian doctrines is dishonest.
I'm fully aware that Islamic doctrine gives their believers the right to openly deceive those who don't hold to Islam, but I do wonder if they realize how that makes people see them? People who don't hold to a certain level of basic honesty are not only seen as despicable, but also as a joke. And this is one of the reasons America, and Israel, respond to both Palestine and Iran as they do. When Islamic Nations give us reasons again and again NOT to trust them because they are dishonest, guess what? We stop trusting them. It's sort of hilarious that they honestly think we'd take them seriously, take their demands seriously. We are not stupid, we are not blind. When someone lies again, and again and again, you pick out the pattern.

So...I don't really know you, where you come from, what you truly believe or what you are trying to accomplish. But you are making false claims. Claims you have yet to back up with a shred of evidence. So...people will only take you seriously for so long, then your ranting and hate will just pass by them.

An Iranian rocket vs. billions of dollars from America to arm and train ISIS terrorists in Syria
Proof please.

Jesus ate at Matthew's house. Matthew was a tax collector, not really a sin, and he stopped collecting taxes when he met Jesus.

Yes. So what? Apart from the fact that, actually Matthew was sinning, because he was ripping people off(hello greed and dishonesty), it doesn't change the verse I quoted. Jesus was hated BECAUSE he hung with sinners. He hung with them TO save them. If they had already repented before he hung with them, they wouldn't have needed him. We all come to Jesus broken and sinful. So my point still stands.

Israel used Palestinians as human shields, until the Israeli supreme court ordered an end to the practice. Hamas just uses asymmetric fighting techniques, while Israel hides behind it's own civilian population, knowing the Hamas can't reach Israeli military targets. Israel creates this situation through occupation and belligerence.

Ah huh. He said, she said. Whatever. Did you say something about the Kool-aid? Zero point continuing this because you could be hit with 200 of the rockets Hamas fires and still not see the truth.

Indians are full citizens of the US.

How wonderful for them. As are Aboriginals here in Australia. As they should be. But that was so, totally, not my point, as you well know. Would you stretch out your neck, and the neck of your children, for them to slice your heads off before they moved into your home? Do you think they have that right, citizens or not? Would you fight that or not?
Course you would.

Dispies are demonic liars who want death, not peace. I asked "If your fellow dispies aren't liars, then tell me what good Palestinians should agree to, for peace? Your answer will be disgusting, and I can even tell you that before you give your answer." The only way you avoided a more disgusting answer was avoiding answering. What little answer you did give, was as I foretold, disgusting. You attacked Palestinians, "They want every single Jew dead", to rationalize your own refusal to offer a peace plan that a "good Palestinian" should accept. A good Palestinian, BTW, isn't one that wants every Jew dead, don't you agree?

Wrong. They are not "demonic liars". You want an answer? You want to know what "dispies" say about peace over there? Here's a quote you hear often, "If Palestine laid down their weapons, there would be peace, if Israel laid down it's weapons, there would be genocide".
You want to know what the "good Palestinians" should agree to for peace? They need to boot Hamas out of power, as all they want is the death of every man, women and child with Jewish blood. If Israel were not fighting for it's right TO BE ALIVE, then there would be peace.
I know you don't believe that. I know there is probably zero point saying it. But that's what "dispies" believe. That's your answer. Take it or leave it. Truth seems irrelevant to you. If you just want a soapbox to spew your hatred and lies about Dispensationalists, why don't you start a blog? That way you can live in your own little bubble and pull your own lies and reality around yourself like a nice warm blanket.
I am not a Dispensationalist, and I don't agree with their doctrine, but what you say about them is false, and it makes me sick. Shame on you.

Reactions: Enoch111 and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must think every member of a given local church is saved, as proven by their membership? Whatever.

"You must think every member of a given local church is saved" <----Ha, hardly! Though I do believe that there will be but a few out of ANY given Church that will be saved.
Formal church membership means zip to me.
So, you are 2x wrong which, in this post means 100%.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not a Dispensationalist, and I don't agree with their doctrine, but what you say about them is false, and it makes me sick. Shame on you.
Ever since Vexatious has come on board, his primary agenda has been to mount a major smear campaign against Dispensationalists. But any fair-minded Christian can see that everything he says is false, and he is the liar. And you have called him out.

Most Christians who criticize Dispensationalism and Dispensationalists simply regurgitate and spew propaganda, or focus on some lunatic fringe. They really have no clue about this sound method of interpreting Scripture in its plain literal sense. And that there are probably hundreds of thousands of genuine Christians who have no problem with Dispensationalism.

Reactions: Nancy

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ever since Vexatious has come on board, his primary agenda has been to mount a major smear campaign against Dispensationalists. But any fair-minded Christian can see that everything he says is false, and he is the liar. And you have called him out.

Most Christians who criticize Dispensationalism and Dispensationalists simply regurgitate and spew propaganda, or focus on some lunatic fringe. They really have no clue about this sound method of interpreting Scripture in its plain literal sense. And that there are probably hundreds of thousands of genuine Christians who have no problem with Dispensationalism.

It all frustrates me greatly! No, I am not a Dispensationalist, but I have come to that because of research, not just bias. And you know what? I still listen to Dispensationalist teachers. One, because they still have good stuff to say, and two, because I'm not silly enough to think that where I have landed in my end times views is all knowing and all wise. I actually also listen to Historical Premillenialists as well. Sometimes (although not as often, Partial Preterists). I just figure that if I'm not always testing what I believe against scripture and against what others say, I could miss something important.
So it ticks me off when someone comes on here and starts a hate fest...and they don't even have their facts right! I mean...if you've got a problem, fine, let's talk, but if it's just made up, then essentially you're just trying to debate with someones psychosis. How do you confront something that they demand is absolutely true and real for them, but just isn't...?

Reactions: Nancy and Enoch111

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And this is proof of America arming ISIS how? Nice map though.
If there was no oil in the Middle East, you would not see the USA there at all, it's all about oil money first and foremost.

I do not look up to Islam or Jews for anything but when one knows more about this lot, you know that nothing can be done about them, they are on the wrong path, as they do not look to Jesus Christ, so what does one expect.
I wash my hands of them, they are like two mongrel dogs going at it for over a 1000 years and the Christians who come near them just end up with flees or Rabies as well, I remember what W Churchill said about them.

Beware the Jew who comes bearing gifts was a old saying that is spot on true.

There is nothing in the Talmud that would give Islam the time of day let alone Christian, but gladly it does say to kill both by hook or crook cunning as they always have done and they always get fools to do there dirty work, not to mention Jesus points them out for who they truly are, how can a Christian not understand this fact, they will play any game that they can to destroy Jesus as the Christ and they do this in the churches nowadays with rubbish like dispensations, not all who claim they are dispy are all the same type that I have come across, not to mention that such only dispy rubbish only started to get trendy from when, what 20 years ago and has been ramping up to now.
Dispys are brainwashed for sure, as they are feeding the Antichrist leading the whole world astray for a great fat stupid mass murdering filthy lie, that is even on par of that of the Nazis madness, they have another Jesus. how can Jesus Christ be there Lord and Saviour when they are looking to the Jews, it's just so mind boggling that I just stand back thinking what the Hell are they on, is it because such have used bad drugs, or is it that they have done some type of drugs and there mind is some how damaged, I know people who have been on drugs like Speed or ICE or what ever and there is something wrong with them, that they are susceptible to thinking up nonsense like some stupid TV movie is some how real, I had one who believed a magician on TV was actually real Magic and I was like Oh no here we go the fantasy land type again with just blind faith. not to mention that I never thought they ware that stupid before and now they have a screw loose, it's like parts of there brain are missing now, they can not reason very well and they have become lefty's lacking depth of reality and short sighted lacking clarity of the future for just nonsense. many of the younger gen I come across who have taken modern day rad drugs are like this.

I have had enough business dealings with Jews over the years to know not to trust them ever, one has to cross all your T's and dot all your I's or they will try to get the job done for free, if they can find a way to get out of paying for anything they will, they are a letter of the Law people and do not see others as a humans, I seen this done many many a time, not to mention that it's the same cunning games the Jews play with the Arabs, stealing there land off them and not paying a cent, sadly they can not see that the Arabs are humans as well. every one is called a Goyim to them and that means you are there Cattle.

I had another in my Trade ask me why I started a job from the point that I did and he said that he would of started from another point, I said that I am a master and work for very wealthy people mainly, not your average Aussie and I stated that he would be lucky very lucky to get payed for jobs at my level and I have come across some who have coped it sweet and ask me and my brother, how come they did not get payed for some flash job they did, they have never not been payed before and could not work it out. so we said at this level of client you can not make any mistakes, one has to pick your game up to another level bro, or they do not pay you, some have personal lawyers that only work for them and they are happy to make that lawyer work hard as they can, it's like hear Charlie deal with this and toss that at him like you would a dog a bone.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
:rolleyes:
they got along fine forever until Western Christians showed up i guess
and you don't know what you are saying, ok
And this is proof of America arming ISIS how?
ah no, meant that as strong circumstantial evidence, wadr pretty much everyone who is not American accepts that ISIS is a US satellite already, not sure why anyone would bother to try and prove that? Or i guess a better way to put that would be why wouldn't you accept as a matter of course that the US runs ISIS until you find out different, rather than the other way around? It's certainly the most logical probability. No offense meant, ok, it likely even shows you have a good heart, but wadr you are including your feelings in the matter

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If there was no oil in the Middle East, you would not see the USA there at all, it's all about oil money first and foremost.

I do not look up to Islam or Jews for anything but when one knows more about this lot, you know that nothing can be done about them, they are on the wrong path, as they do not look to Jesus Christ, so what does one expect.
I wash my hands of them, they are like two mongrel dogs going at it for over a 1000 years and the Christians who come near them just end up with flees or Rabies as well, I remember what W Churchill said about them.

Should we not, as Christians, remember what Paul said about the Jews?

..that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen. -Romans 9:2–5

Now, Paul was very aware, as should we be, that without Christ, the Jews are just unsaved people. They are not "special" in the sense that everything they do is blessed. But, as Paul urges us to 'imitate him', we should also feel something for these people. They do not worship a false god like Allah. They are praying to the God of the Bible...but without Christ it matters not. How, as Christians, can we not find that heartbreaking? How can we not pray for them, preach to them?
And also, how can we look at passages of scripture like Rom 9-11, and then look at how National Israel has stood against staggering odds (the very constant persecution is in itself an eye opener) and not at least wonder if God, in his wisdom and love, has future plans for them? I am in no way talking about a plan that involves something without Christ, or that every single Jew will, indeed be saved. But it's not something we can rule out, and shouldn't we, as Christians, be praying for the redemption of everyone?

Beware the Jew who comes bearing gifts was a old saying that is spot on true.

There is nothing in the Talmud that would give Islam the time of day let alone Christian, but gladly it does say to kill both by hook or crook cunning as they always have done and they always get fools to do there dirty work, not to mention Jesus points them out for who they truly are, how can a Christian not understand this fact, they will play any game that they can to destroy Jesus as the Christ and they do this in the churches nowadays with rubbish like dispensations, not all who claim they are dispy are all the same type that I have come across, not to mention that such only dispy rubbish only started to get trendy from when, what 20 years ago and has been ramping up to now.
Dispys are brainwashed for sure, as they are feeding the Antichrist leading the whole world astray for a great fat stupid mass murdering filthy lie, that is even on par of that of the Nazis madness, they have another Jesus. how can Jesus Christ be there Lord and Saviour when they are looking to the Jews, it's just so mind boggling that I just stand back thinking what the Hell are they on, is it because such have used bad drugs, or is it that they have done some type of drugs and there mind is some how damaged, I know people who have been on drugs like Speed or ICE or what ever and there is something wrong with them, that they are susceptible to thinking up nonsense like some stupid TV movie is some how real, I had one who believed a magician on TV was actually real Magic and I was like Oh no here we go the fantasy land type again with just blind faith. not to mention that I never thought they ware that stupid before and now they have a screw loose, it's like parts of there brain are missing now, they can not reason very well and they have become lefty's lacking depth of reality and short sighted lacking clarity of the future for just nonsense. many of the younger gen I come across who have taken modern day rad drugs are like this.

I have had enough business dealings with Jews over the years to know not to trust them ever, one has to cross all your T's and dot all your I's or they will try to get the job done for free, if they can find a way to get out of paying for anything they will, they are a letter of the Law people and do not see others as a humans, I seen this done many many a time, not to mention that it's the same cunning games the Jews play with the Arabs, stealing there land off them and not paying a cent, sadly they can not see that the Arabs are humans as well. every one is called a Goyim to them and that means you are there Cattle.

I had another in my Trade ask me why I started a job from the point that I did and he said that he would of started from another point, I said that I am a master and work for very wealthy people mainly, not your average Aussie and I stated that he would be lucky very lucky to get payed for jobs at my level and I have come across some who have coped it sweet and ask me and my brother, how come they did not get payed for some flash job they did, they have never not been payed before and could not work it out. so we said at this level of client you can not make any mistakes, one has to pick your game up to another level bro, or they do not pay you, some have personal lawyers that only work for them and they are happy to make that lawyer work hard as they can, it's like hear Charlie deal with this and toss that at him like you would a dog a bone.
It's sad to see anyone with your kind of bitterness, let alone a Christian. And again, I would hope that anyone with any kind of life experience would understand that making grand sweeping generalities about a group of people is not wise and not true. You're a tradie? That would be like me saying: all tradies show butt crack.

You said: "Dispys are brainwashed for sure, as they are feeding the Antichrist leading the whole world astray for a great fat stupid mass murdering filthy lie, that is even on par of that of the Nazis madness, they have another Jesus"

Another Jesus? So, you've spoken to them and actually heard them say that the Israeli nation has saved them from their sins? That the Jews are who are going to get them right with God? I doubt it.

Sounds to me that just as you've accused the 'dispys' of being overly fond of the Jews, you have a bitter hatred for them. Could your hatred be warping your view of everything just as much? Hating Dispensationalist and hating Jews, despite what they believe, is not biblical. As Christians we are told to love our enemies and do our best to woo people to Christ. How, exactly, do you propose to do that when you go around accusing them of being lying, murdering, drug addled, Nazi, swindlers?

Reactions: Nancy and Enoch111

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should we not, as Christians, remember what Paul said about the Jews?

..that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen. -Romans 9:2–5

Now, Paul was very aware, as should we be, that without Christ, the Jews are just unsaved people. They are not "special" in the sense that everything they do is blessed. But, as Paul urges us to 'imitate him', we should also feel something for these people. They do not worship a false god like Allah. They are praying to the God of the Bible...but without Christ it matters not. How, as Christians, can we not find that heartbreaking? How can we not pray for them, preach to them?
And also, how can we look at passages of scripture like Rom 9-11, and then look at how National Israel has stood against staggering odds (the very constant persecution is in itself an eye opener) and not at least wonder if God, in his wisdom and love, has future plans for them? I am in no way talking about a plan that involves something without Christ, or that every single Jew will, indeed be saved. But it's not something we can rule out, and shouldn't we, as Christians, be praying for the redemption of everyone?

It's sad to see anyone with your kind of bitterness, let alone a Christian. And again, I would hope that anyone with any kind of life experience would understand that making grand sweeping generalities about a group of people is not wise and not true. You're a tradie? That would be like me saying: all tradies show butt crack.

You said: "Dispys are brainwashed for sure, as they are feeding the Antichrist leading the whole world astray for a great fat stupid mass murdering filthy lie, that is even on par of that of the Nazis madness, they have another Jesus"

Another Jesus? So, you've spoken to them and actually heard them say that the Israeli nation has saved them from their sins? That the Jews are who are going to get them right with God? I doubt it.

Sounds to me that just as you've accused the 'dispys' of being overly fond of the Jews, you have a bitter hatred for them. Could your hatred be warping your view of everything just as much? Hating Dispensationalist and hating Jews, despite what they believe, is not biblical. As Christians we are told to love our enemies and do our best to woo people to Christ. How, exactly, do you propose to do that when you go around accusing them of being lying, murdering, drug addled, Nazi, swindlers?

Could not have put it better, for sure. We should be prayng for the peace of Jerusalem says the bible and, in my book...we should be THANKING them.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Could not have put it better, for sure. We should be prayng for the peace of Jerusalem says the bible and, in my book...we should be THANKING them.
It's an interesting area to look at as a Christian, I think. Yes, we need to be mindful that God chose to use the Jewish nation to bring both Christ, and his word (scripture) to the rest of the world. Now, a lot of people would then choose to think that God (and therefore so should we) discarded the rest of the nation. But...is this something that we can, in good conscious, when we look at scripture and when we look at reality, encourage? I'm not sure. Paul seems to think we need to have a heart for the Jewish people, and he certainly did his best to preach the gospel to them, even before he went to the Gentiles in every city...even though God had sent him to the Gentiles! Then we have Romans 11, which seems to fairly clearly state that there will come a time where God will draw large numbers of Jews to Christ, and how glorious that will be! Paul rejoices!

But...something else we need to consider as Christians, is the history of the Jewish people, and the warfare and persecution they have endured throughout all of time. We know, clearly, in biblical times that it was a spiritual persecution. Yes, they suffered punishments from God as well, and they were ejected from the land in 70AD as a punishment of rejecting Christ. But always they were hated. Why? Because they were God's chosen people. Is there any reason to think that the hatred and persecution they have continued to experience since Christ's time, is for another reason? Anyone with any sort of ability to plumb the history books (or google search!) can find that there has always been this crazy, irrational hatred for the Jewish people. Why? What could this small band of people do to earn such worldwide hate and suspicion? I think it's because of Romans 11. Because of what Paul hopes for them. Because Satan hates them, hates that God still has a purpose for them.
The two most persecuted groups in the world are the Christians, and the Jews. The reason? God loves them, and those that belong to Satan will hate them accordingly.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha...seems there's a 'ism name for everything.

I am not a Preterist, but what then is the 'ism for "slain before the foundation of the world" - Preworldism?

It's pretty bad when people just come up with another 'ism when they don't understand the true meaning of the scriptures. Not a good bandwagon to get aboard.
I love what you say here, but you left out the -ists!;)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's pretty bad when people just come up with another 'ism when they don't understand the true meaning of the scriptures. Not a good bandwagon to get aboard.
So how come you fail to understand the *true meaning of Scripture* when you call Christ a *creature* (Q) That is indeed a Unitarian bandwagon to avoid like the plague.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difficulty here, is that mankind has trouble translating the eternal "same yesterday, today, and forever" non-time reality of God into their own time of unfolding revelation. You see...it is not when a thing is revealed that marks the correct time, but it is the non-time truth with God that is correct.

Time is a mere creation in the midst of the non-time reality of God.

Thus, after all things were nearly revealed, the apostle Paul began to preach "the renewing of your mind", that we should end our use of chronology based on the times that are quickly passing away, and begin to view things "in spirit and in truth" as they are known to be with God.

You make a good point here about time. God showed me years ago that since He is outside of time (which He created for the natural universe to function in), He exists at every point in time as if it is what we call "now." The human mind has a hard time with this because we like things in nice, neat boxes (-isms) that make sense to us.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is total BS. Fake News at its worst. Plus false accusations at their worst. Why don't you quit your lying and deal with truth? The Devil is the father of lies, so take a good hard look at what you are trying to accomplish.
Do you know what those initials stand for? If so, you're using them on a Christian forum???

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how come you fail to understand the *true meaning of Scripture* when you call Christ a *creature* (Q) That is indeed a Unitarian bandwagon to avoid like the plague.
That sounds like an accusation, but you have offered no evidence.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make a good point here about time. God showed me years ago that since He is outside of time (which He created for the natural universe to function in), He exists at every point in time as if it is what we call "now." The human mind has a hard time with this because we like things in nice, neat boxes (-isms) that make sense to us.
History (His story) is like a book that is already written and then revealed to the characters in the story through a created media, only to have many think they know more about what it is than the Author. Go figure, they also think that what ends in death...is life.

So Preterism, like all 'isms, is just another pot-shot into the unknown, just another vein of human logic making speculations.