The Beast Nature

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
The secrets of the Revelation will be closed to your eyes while you hold the doctrine of devils but in time I pray we can open them together.
Now you believe in devils? You don't know whether you're coming or going.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran

We have established you cannot find the devil or supernatural satan in the OT, so you take me to the end days in the Apocalypse to establish your belief. If you do not understand the beginning (Genesis) how can you show an understanding of the end (Revelation)

Your belief is without a foundation, so the house you have built has no form and is void. The secrets of the Revelation will be closed to your eyes while you hold the doctrine of devils but in time I pray we can open them together.

Alethos

Great swelling words of nothing but hot air and Jewish fables.

Per one of your posts you have already admitted that 'the Christian god that is worshipped today' is not your God you worship. That is the same as admitting that you are not a Christian.

News Flash: all those who refuse to believe that Jesus of Nazareth is Immanuel, which means 'with us is God', is also refusing Christ Jesus as God The Saviour.

God came in the flesh as Jesus Christ, but He never stopped being God to do that. He only took on flesh like us so as to die upon the cross for the remission of sins of all who would believe on The Father THROUGH His Saviour Jesus Christ.

Denying that Christ Jesus is Immanuel God with us is to deny His Salvation, since only God can offer true Salvation. And all MUST go through Christ Jesus to receive that gift.

We cannot become our own Christ. We cannot give ourselves eternal life. We cannot practice mysticism to obtain eternal life. We cannot by works obtain Salvation (but works exhibt Faith, and make up our rewards in Heaven).

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

Great swelling words of nothing but hot air and Jewish fables.

Per one of your posts you have already admitted that 'the Christian god that is worshipped today' is not your God you worship. That is the same as admitting that you are not a Christian.

News Flash: all those who refuse to believe that Jesus of Nazareth is Immanuel, which means 'with us is God', is also refusing Christ Jesus as God The Saviour.

God came in the flesh as Jesus Christ, but He never stopped being God to do that. He only took on flesh like us so as to die upon the cross for the remission of sins of all who would believe on The Father THROUGH His Saviour Jesus Christ.

Denying that Christ Jesus is Immanuel God with us is to deny His Salvation, since only God can offer true Salvation. And all MUST go through Christ Jesus to receive that gift.

We cannot become our own Christ. We cannot give ourselves eternal life. We cannot practice mysticism to obtain eternal life. We cannot by works obtain Salvation (but works exhibt Faith, and make up our rewards in Heaven).

Not supported with any Scripture...if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isa 8:20

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Anybody else notice how 'truth' asks lots of questions but answers few? I.E. If this isn't Jesus then who is it?

Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
[sup]10 [/sup]I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings

I have presented this Scripture to him nearly a dozen times, no answer.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
Anybody else notice how 'truth' asks lots of questions but answers few? I.E. If this isn't Jesus then who is it?

[sup]10 [/sup]I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings

I have presented this Scripture to him nearly a dozen times, no answer.

Prov 26:4 sometimes applies with you Ducky, its not as I would have it! but rather, the origin of your question is foolishness. If you want me to explain Jer 17:10 then ask.

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Prov 26:4 sometimes applies with you Ducky, its not as I would have it! but rather, the origin of your question is foolishness. If you want me to explain Jer 17:10 then ask.
Let's try again, "If this isn't Jesus then who is it?" How many times do you have to be asked?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Still wide awake Ducky.

"Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart" Psa 44:21

Alethos
You still didn't answer. As usual.

"Let's try again, "If this isn't Jesus then who is it?" How many times do you have to be asked? "

"Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
[sup]10 [/sup]I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings "

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
The reason you don't answer the question 'truth' is because you KNOW this is referring to Jesus/God.

"Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
[sup]10 [/sup]I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings "

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Where above does it say Jesus? :rolleyes:
Lord have mercy, you still didn't answer. If it isn't Jesus then who is it?

"Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart" Psa 44:21
And so does Jesus.

John 21:17 (NKJV)
[sup]17 [/sup]And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Well then 'truth', you don't have an answer, as usual.

John 21:17 (NKJV)
[sup]17 [/sup]And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep.

Jesus knows " ALL THINGS".
Jesus is God.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
BINGO!

[sup]10 [/sup]I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.

is referring to Jesus/God, "the Son of God". I.E.

Revelation 2:18-23 (NKJV)
[sup]18 [/sup]"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: [sup]19 [/sup]I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. [sup]20 [/sup]Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. [sup]21 [/sup]And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. [sup]22 [/sup]Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. [sup]23 [/sup]I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

BINGO!

[sup]10 [/sup]I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.

is referring to Jesus/God, "the Son of God". I.E.

So how do you interpret from Jer 17:10 that this is Jesus or the "son of God from this text?

"LORD" here is Yahweh or Jehovah (old)

Yahweh = "the existing One"

1) the proper name of the one true God

Sorry Ducky Jer 17:10 is the One True God - Yahweh of the The Lord Christ...maybe you know more than Genenius Lexicon? http://www.bluelette...ngs=H3068&t=KJV

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
So how do you interpret from Jer 17:10 that this is Jesus or the "son of God from this text?
God, according to you:

[sup]18 [/sup]"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, [sup]23 [/sup]I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

You've already confessed 'truth'. You finally got it right! Jesus is God!!!

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

God, according to you:

[sup]18 [/sup]"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, [sup]23 [/sup]I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

You've already confessed 'truth'. You finally got it right! Jesus is God!!!

Ducky, you sound like you want to win?

Is this the right spirit?

Alethos Exod 3:14 :) The "I" is singular...like God :rolleyes: