The Beast Nature

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Neither did the Pharisees.
You and I have different 'saviors'. Mine is Jesus/God.

Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)
[sup]6 [/sup]For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

You and I have different 'saviors'. Mine is Jesus/God.

Isaiah 9:6 (NKJV)
[sup]6 [/sup]For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isn’t it wonderful that God would give His very Name to his beloved Son?

Might God "El Gibbor" means "mighty hero" Moffatt.

Gracoiusly the Father who give His future son His own name Phil 2:9; Psa 45:3,6; Heb 1:8). Who else acted on His behalf more perfectly than Jesus His son? And it pleased God for his Son to carry His name. Angels have numerous times revealed the Name, how much more the Son?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Isn’t it wonderful that God would give His very Name to his beloved Son?

You already admitted that this is God.

Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
[sup]10 [/sup]I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.

Revelation 2:18-23 (NKJV)
[sup]18 [/sup]"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, ...
[sup] [/sup]and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to
your works.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

If Jesus wasn't God, then what was/is He?

John 3:13 (NKJV)
[sup]13 [/sup]No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Are you are willing to do some Bible Study together?

Try and find the very first occurrence of the phrase "son of man"
in the Bible, and post it. In the AV we have 193 occurrences of this phrase. But lets have a look together at the first one and see what it reveals.

In answering your question which is valid I am willing to look at all 193 with you.

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010

in the Bible, and post it. In the AV we have 193 occurrences of this phrase. But lets have a look together at the first one and see what it reveals.

In answering your question which is valid I am willing to look at all 193 with you.
Why can't you just say what you mean? Answer: It would expose your deceptions. Jn 3:13 clearly speaking of Jesus.

John 5:25-27 (NKJV)
[sup]25 [/sup]Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. [sup]26 [/sup]For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, [sup]27 [/sup]and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
What would be the point. You avoid simple questions and Scriptures like plague. I.E.

Isaiah 44:6 (NKJV)
[sup]6 [/sup]"Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: 'I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God.

Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)

[sup]8 [/sup]"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

Alethos

Ducky now you have everyone intrigue.

1. There is a verse you are not willing to quote.
2. You are creating doubt in those of your true intentions

Put the verse up and let’s have a discussion.

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Ducky now you have everyone intrigue.

1. There is a verse you are not willing to quote.
2. You are creating doubt in those of your true intentions

Put the verse up and let’s have a discussion.
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

Alethos

Dont play coy.

Its in The book of Numbers...

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Maybe someone can help Ducky with finding the first occurance of the phrase "son of man".

Your reluctence to quote one of God's beautiful verses speaks a great deal to those in this forum.

Can we find a "brave" Christian
Any verse you cite will be severely twisted from the Truth that Jesus is God. You haven't refuted even one. I.E.

John 20:28-29 (ESV)
[sup]28 [/sup]Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” [sup]29 [/sup]Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
Ducky

I thought you left the building?

"Son of Man" first occurence

Waiting for you to explain it to us?

Alethos

ps. Numbers 2_:_ _ how can I twist anything if I am asking you to provide the interpratation?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Ducky

I thought you left the building?

"Son of Man" first occurence

Waiting for you to explain it to us?

Alethos

ps. Numbers 2_:_ _ how can I twist anything if I am asking you to provide the interpratation?
You have not refuted any Scripture about Jesus/God. None!

John 1 The Word was God ... The Word became flesh ...

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

Alethos

Waiting....

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Genesis 1:26 (ESV)
[sup]26 [/sup]Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.