The 'blessed virgin Mary'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think too highly of yourself if you truly believe that the Lord God HIMSELF reveals HIS “interpretation” to YOU o_O (remember, thats the crazy emoji)

Apparently YOU did not LEARN a very important message that the Disciples Learned and revealed...

Col 1
[9] For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Guess WHO POSSESSES Gods “spiritual understanding”....OF HIS WORD...

Phil 4:
[7] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Guess WHO Gives HIS Understanding to those that belong TO HIM...

2 Tim 2:
[7] Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

OOPS on you! Looks like YOU put your Trust in receiving “understanding” from the WRONG “father”. What is ‘your holy fathers’ name again...
pope something?
Still laughing?

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then perhaps you should explain yourself in more coherent English.

The catholic faith is heresy as it violates the Sabbath Rest of God.

For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD.
Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

The LORD Jesus Christ confirmed this as well in His Gospel.

Just so you understand what the LORD is saying here to us TODAY = i work on both Saturday and Sunday.

Now, i will let you dwell on this and see if you can find His validation of this in the Gospel.

God has not changed His Mind on the 7th Day of REST for His People - anyone who works on it will not be accepted.

READ the Gospel of John and you will find the LORD saying this in His own words - REST or Condemnation

Please read the Gospel of John and you will find the ANSWER in the first 3 chapters.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mary is the sign of our salvation!
Isa 7:14
Rev 12:1

So is Tribulation and Persecution and being hated for believing on the only Name that can save us Jesus Christ the LORD.

As a matter of FACT the name Mary is never included in the Scripture, after His Ascension, for us to look towards.

ONLY JESUS CHRIST our LORD and SAVIOR

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the temple of God, God consecrated and dwelt in this temple for 9 months and it cannot be used for a ordinary purpose, anymore than you could hold a teen rock & roll dance in the holy of Holies in the temple of God?

King david had love of Mary!

Psalm 26:8
Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the temple of God, God consecrated and dwelt in this temple for 9 months and it cannot be used for a ordinary purpose, anymore than you could hold a teen rock & roll dance in the holy of Holies in the temple of God?

King david had love of Mary!

Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

HERESY & LIES of that come from Vatican Harlot

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is Tribulation and Persecution and being hated for believing on the only Name that can save us Jesus Christ the LORD.

As a matter of FACT the name Mary is never included in the Scripture, after His Ascension, for us to look towards.

ONLY JESUS CHRIST our LORD and SAVIOR

Song of Solomon 1:2
Smelling sweet of the best ointments. Thy name is as oil poured out: therefore young maidens have loved thee.
Oil heals and fuels the flame, and is the fruit of the olive (peace) so the name of Mary is our peace, and healing, and fire of divine love!

Proverbs 8:35
He that shall find me, shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord:

And hundreds more, you will find in the excellent book by Saint Alphonse Lugosi the glories of Mary!

Lk 1:45 all generations shall call me blessed!

Actually this is an exultation of thanksgiving for having obtain thier eternal salvation!

Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in the God glory!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HERESY & LIES of that come from Vatican Harlot

Song of Solomon 1:2
Smelling sweet of the best ointments. Thy name is as oil poured out: therefore young maidens have loved thee.
Oil heals and fuels the flame, and is the fruit of the olive (peace) so the name of Mary is our peace, and healing, and fire of divine love!

Proverbs 8:35
He that shall find me, shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord:

And hundreds more, you will find in the excellent book by Saint Alphonse Lugosi the glories of Mary!

Lk 1:45 all generations shall call me blessed!

Actually this is an exultation of thanksgiving for having obtain thier eternal salvation!

Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in the God glory!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To love Mary is to love salvation!

to reject Mary is to reject salvation!

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The catholic faith is heresy as it violates the Sabbath Rest of God.

For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD.
Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

The LORD Jesus Christ confirmed this as well in His Gospel.

Just so you understand what the LORD is saying here to us TODAY = i work on both Saturday and Sunday.

Now, i will let you dwell on this and see if you can find His validation of this in the Gospel.

God has not changed His Mind on the 7th Day of REST for His People - anyone who works on it will not be accepted.

READ the Gospel of John and you will find the LORD saying this in His own words - REST or Condemnation

Please read the Gospel of John and you will find the ANSWER in the first 3 chapters.

As I've said before, we are not Jews under the Old Covenant but we are Christians under the New Covenant.
Sabbath keeping was only for Jews under the Old Covenant.

If you believe otherwise then prove it still applies to Christians.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Any love that is redirected away from Christ to another is of the Devil.

To love, adore or pray to any other then the LORD Jesus Christ is of the Devil.

It is written,
‘I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
‘You shall have no other gods before Me.

It is written,
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me.
I, even I, am the Lord,
And besides Me there is no Savior.

It is written, Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’
This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

It is written, Get behind ME satan, saith the LORD Jesus Christ to you who divert worship, adoration and prayer away from the LORD your Savior and seek the things of men.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I've said before, we are not Jews under the Old Covenant but we are Christians under the New Covenant.
Sabbath keeping was only for Jews under the Old Covenant.

If you believe otherwise then prove it still applies to Christians.

i told you, God's Answer is in the first 3 chapters of the Gospel of John, but you do not Believe, therefore you remain in Darkness.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no I said we are both forgiven and preserved from sin, Mary was preserved from all sin

Your teaching is so corrupt, Speaking a mans Lie and trying to pass a mans Lie off AS IF....it is Gods Truth...
by “men MAKING” Mary Equally WITHOUT SIN...As ONLY Applies to the
Lord God Almighty Himself.

What a horribly dishonorable thing to do to Mary, (behind her back, after her own death), that she has NO opportunity to SAY....knock it off!

Scripture clearly teaches....Living Earthly men were PROMISED the gift of Salvation, AFTER Jesus bodily returned to Heaven.
Scripture clearly reveals.....WHEN Jesus’ disciples and other people, including Mary......RECEIVED their Salvation.

It is a mans utter nonsense to teach such a LIE, that the SINLESS, receive SALVATION!

Mary—>a SINNER....
along with the disciples—> SINNERS
and others —-> SINNERS
Received “their” salvation at the same time...AFTER Jesus returned to Heaven!

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible....to disparage Mary’s memory!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the temple of God,....

Oh YIPES! How misguided.

Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.[/QUOTE]

Gods HOUSE IS a House of Prayer....
Gods HOUSE is never called a WOMB.
Do you go to Mary’s womb to pray? EEEK! :rolleyes:

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i told you, God's Answer is in the first 3 chapters of the Gospel of John, but you do not Believe, therefore you remain in Darkness.

You have totally failed to provide any evidence for your claims.
If the answer is in John's gospel then show me. Otherwise they are just empty words Eph 5:6

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have totally failed to provide any evidence for your claims.
If the answer is in John's gospel then show me. Otherwise they are just empty words Eph 5:6

AMEN "Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient." AMEN

The Gospel of John are empty words according to you................!!!

You were directed away from man's words to the WORD = just 3 easy chapters to read, study and find God's Answer.

Please get back to me when you find HIS WORD as being all sufficient for your Salvation.

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

If you instruct the brethren in these things, you will be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine which you have carefully followed. But reject profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness. For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach,
because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
These things command and teach.
1 Timothy 4:1-11