The Coming Great Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Most here have forgotten, or neglected to HEAR (discern) the parable of " the Wheat and the Tares".
Many have not figured out yet of HOW the tares are FIRST bundled.... TO BE burned .
There is ONLY ONE event that shall "bundle" them, and that is "the mark of the beast" . It will be the separation of the Goats from the Sheep!

Mat. 13[30] Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them:
but gather the wheat into my barn.
Do you think Eternal means forever, Eb?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think Eternal means forever, Eb?
Let's take that from the Lord's perspective.
For our God is a consuming fire. Heb. 12:29.
Being God that He is, only His Fire is Eternal.
Therefore, when Jesus returns in flaming fire, that Fire is Eternal and unquenchable, and shall burn to death everyone who is unsaved, as well as the entire surface of the earth, aka "the lake of fire".
See 2 Peter 3:10

Since all of that which is burned by God's Fire, it all will be burned out, and eventually shall cease to burn.
It's sort of like the flame of a "Welder's Torch" being applied to a napkin. Once it is ignited, of itself it will burn up, but the flames of the napkin will go out, for nothing left burn. However the flame of the Welder's torch remains burning.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Let's take that from the Lord's perspective.
For our God is a consuming fire. Heb. 12:29.
Being God that He is, only His Fire is Eternal.
Therefore, when Jesus returns in flaming fire, that Fire is Eternal and unquenchable, and shall burn to death everyone who is unsaved, as well as the entire surface of the earth, aka "the lake of fire".
See 2 Peter 3:10

Since all of that which is burned by God's Fire, it all will be burned out, and eventually shall cease to burn.
It's sort of like the flame of a "Welder's Torch" being applied to a napkin. Once it is ignited, of itself it will burn up, but the flames of the napkin will go out, for nothing left burn. However the flame of the Welder's torch remains burning.
So, sorry, is that a yes or a no? In your perspective, if you would

There is only One Immortal

Can you rectify your pov with that v, ty

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Strong's Greek: 166. αἰώνιος (aiónios) -- agelong, eternal
"
[166 (aiṓnios) does not focus on the future per se, but rather on the quality of the age (165 /aiṓn) it relates to. Thus believers live in "eternal (166 /aiṓnios) life" right now, experiencing this quality of God's life now as a present possession. (Note the Gk presenttense of having eternal life in Jn 3:36, 5:24, 6:47; cf. Ro 6:23.)]"

See 165, aion (eon)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, sorry, is that a yes or a no? In your perspective, if you would

Can you rectify your pov with that v, ty
I answered your question.
2Thes. 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Since Jesus is God the Son, and Eternal/Immortal,
The fire of God is Eternal, as God is Eternal.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I answered your question.
2Thes. 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Since Jesus is God the Son, and Eternal/Immortal,
The fire of God is Eternal, as God is Eternal.
God is also Immortal, but the question was
"do you believe that 'Eternal' means 'forever'?"
which I understand why you don't want to answer ok, no prob

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is also Immortal, but the question was
"do you believe that 'Eternal' means 'forever'?"
which I understand why you don't want to answer ok, no prob
Your question begs for the answer that God is not Eternal.
I answered that too.
"For our God is a consuming fire".
Since God is Eternal, his consuming fire is Eternal also.
So yes, God is Forever!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternity, like Eon, has an ending, as the Word Study makes obv...lol, why am I saying this again lol
Bye
Bye? I perceive that you operate "hit and run" .
When the truth is said to you, you hit the road.
I do understand your problem.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Unfortunately, most everyone here speak in the "religious" terms of their denominational view.
I speak in the terms of what the Bible actually says.
The events of "rapture" and "destruction" are simultaneous.
Not so; there is no 'rapture' and destruction will come upon the whole world. Luke 21:35, Isaiah 24, Revelation 6:12-17,+
When the Lord Jesus returns from Heaven, He is bringing with Him all the Saints that have died in faith!
Revelation 20:4-5 is clear; it will be ONLY those killed for their faith during the 3 1/2 year time of the Anti-Christs reign, whose souls Jesus will bring with Him and who will come back to life.
As the living saints on earth are transformed immediately into the Lord's likeness, upon is Glorious return in flaming fire, in that same moment the living unsaved are burned up by His unquenchable and Eternal fire.
This does not happen until the Great White Throne Judgement, after the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15
Without all the "religious" mumbo-jumbo, it's really quite simple!
Without the false teachings and unscriptural interpretations of people like you, what the Lord has planned is understandable, but while false beliefs abound, then confusion reigns!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. I speak in the terms of what the Bible actually says.

2. Not so; there is no 'rapture' and destruction will come upon the whole world. Luke 21:35, Isaiah 24, Revelation 6:12-17,+

3. Revelation 20:4-5 is clear; it will be ONLY those killed for their faith during the 3 1/2 year time of the Anti-Christs reign, whose souls Jesus will bring with Him and who will come back to life.

4. This does not happen until the Great White Throne Judgement, after the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15

5. Without the false teachings and unscriptural interpretations of people like you, what the Lord has planned is understandable, but while false beliefs abound, then confusion reigns!
1. And that you do, as is the case for all the other denominational "religious" brands out there!
But the question is:
Are you reading the Bible according to God's thoughts and ways? Isa. 55:8-9; John 16:13.
If not, then your own analytical brain is explaining things to you. As you can see by this site, you have many companions of different denominations, doing the same thing as you.

2. Correct! There is no word "rapture" in the KJV, but what shall you do with 1Thes. 4:16-17; 1Cor. 15:52?
What are the Lord's thoughts about those scriptures?

3. What 3.5 years?? Is that one half of the fictitious, religious concoction, of their fabricated 7 years of their popular period, that they call "THE Great Tribulation"?
You will never "get out the woods" on that, until you correctly interpret Daniel and the 70 weeks.
Also, there is no such thing of a singular, one man band, that religion loves to call "THE" Antichrist!! It's not found in the KJV!
Go back to the 70 weeks!!
Here's a clue: "the natural man" is "that man of sin, the son of perdition" . 2Thes. 2 should be understood in the plural.

4. The GWTJ is highly symbolic of what is "already".
See John 3:18, and try to listen to the Mind of Christ, and not your own.
5. I am far from being confused!! In fact, there are many who can agree with you, but few there be, that can agree with me!

"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the question is:
Are you reading the Bible according to God's thoughts and ways?
What about you? Looks like you have concocted your own theology.

Listen to this nonsense: "The GWTJ is highly symbolic of what is "already"."

If this claim is true, we should now be in the New Heavens and the New Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. But the evidence shows that this world is the exact of opposite.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. What about you? Looks like you have concocted your own theology.

2. Listen to this nonsense: "The GWTJ is highly symbolic of what is "already"."

3. If this claim is true, we should now be in the New Heavens and the New Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. But the evidence shows that this world is the exact of opposite.
1. "There can always be MORE THAN one lie, but there can never be more than ONE truth."
How many truths are there about 1 Thes. 4;16-17 and 1 Cor. 15:52??
Ans. ONLY one!

So then, if all the denominations of christians have different views, which ONE is the Lord's voice?
WHEN you do find the Lord's Voice through His words, THEN you will know that every other voice is a lie.

2. I'm sorry that you can't hear the Lord's Voice about His OWN words. Isa. 55:8-9.

Maybe this scripture will help you to understand it:
Heb. 9[27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
[This is the judgment]:
[28] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Are you able to handle it?
The judgment CAME, about our appointment to death, and Christ declared what that judgment was, loud and clear, in John 3:18. Don't you hear it?

[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned ALREADY, because
he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

3. Because you have been led to think after the doctrine and thoughts of men, you are not hearing the thoughts and ways of God the Holy Spirit. Isa. 55:8-9; John 16:13. Please study those scriptures.

Now, is it not true that Adam was created from the dust of the EARTH?
And the Lord Jesus came down from the kingdom of HEAVEN, aka the KoG?

Now, when a man is "born again" of God's Spirit, he HAS entered into the KoG, aka the kingdom of Heaven.
So then, when I say that Jesus dwells in us, also know that such a person dwells "in Jesus", the kingdom of Heaven.
Jesus spoke it plainly: Mat. 11[12] And from the days of John the Baptist until now
the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
> Who (not what) was Jesus talking about?
Ans. Himself!! Jesus is the kingdom Heaven.

John.14[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
> Who (not what) was Jesus talking about?
Ans. Himself!! "I AM...the Truth..."

Therefore to be IN Jesus, is to be in the KoG, aka the kingdom of Heaven, and to be in the KoG, is to be " in Jesus". To have Jesus, is to have the Spirit of truth. And to not have Him, is to be "none of His" . Rom. 8:9.

The Lord Jesus, aka God the Son, IS the New Heaven, and every person who is born again of His Holy Spirit, is a NEW creature. Therefore, collectively we who believe in Jesus are THE New earth.
To put it bluntly: Jesus is the NEW Heaven, and born again Christians are the NEW Earth.
No? Then can you explain what the church is, as being "the body of Christ", from His perspective?

You see, it's not about where we think we want to dwell, but rather where God Himself wants to dwell, and that dwelling place for Him, is within each of us, who believe in His Son.

Is it not so that the Adamic nature is known as
"The OLD man" , and that the nature of Jesus is "the NEW man"?
OK, so by that, we can see that the saved man is the NEW earth, and Jesus is the NEW Heaven.
When we believe in Jesus, and Jesus dwells in us, we are become the NEW earth, of what HE WANTS the New Earth to be, and not what we want, or expect it to be.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe in Darby's ideas of a Pre-trib Rapture, nor his Dispensationalist beliefs. Those on mans's doctrines of Preterism and Historicism (like yourself) often try to push the Biblical links about the coming false-Messiah to systems like Darby's when in reality those events are clearly written of by our Lord Jesus and His Apostles for the end of this world.

Just because one agrees with Bible Scripture about the coming Antichrist and great tribulation (which I covered earlier) will be at the very end of this world in the generation when Jesus returns does not make them a Pre-tribulationalist nor a Dispensationalist. I hold to a Post-tribulational bodily return of our Lord Jesus and gathering of His Church, just as God's Holy Writ does declare for at the very end of this world.

Pre-Trb was around centuries before Darby,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Eternity, like Eon, has an ending, as the Word Study makes obv...lol, why am I saying this again lol
Bye

Your question begs for the answer that God is not Eternal.
I answered that too.
"For our God is a consuming fire".
Since God is Eternal, his consuming fire is Eternal also.
So yes, God is Forever!
and never mind that eternities end, just like eons and ages?
God is from eternity to eternity addresses any confusion I guess, but cmon who are we kidding at this point Eb
Bye? I perceive that you operate "hit and run" .
When the truth is said to you, you hit the road.
I do understand your problem.
ya, I'm a real worm huh
Ok ty for your insight @Eternity ok

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and never mind that eternities end, just like eons and ages?
God is from eternity to eternity addresses any confusion I guess, but cmon who are we kidding at this point Eb
ya, I'm a real worm huh
Ok ty for your insight @Eternity ok
Your "word crunching", is no different than "number crunching" by an accountant. It's myopic, and never justifies the means.

Only man counts literal "time" . God does not!
Time in our solar system, and in space, is only relative to how we count time. For example, on the planet Mars, their is no intelligent life their, therefore "time" is not recorded or accounted for.

However, if a man were to live there, time would be accounted for, being relative to the rotations and revolutions of Mars around the Sun.
But, if there were no planet rotations or revolutions around the Sun, "time" would not be observable, and as a result would succumb to the inevitable eternity of God.
Having said that, the only observable markers for time then, would be the birth and death of living things only!
BTW, I never said you were a "worm". I was attempting to answer your question, but your willingness to "hit the road", spoke plainly that you didn't care one iota for what I was saying.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Your "word crunching", is no different than "number crunching" by an accountant. It's myopic, and never justifies the means
I guess I would take that more seriously if you had not already ignored the only evidence I recollect being presented on the matter, or if you had presented some of yours on the same subject without deflecting, Eb. So eternity means "forever" to you then, ok by me bro
Only man counts literal "time" . God does not!
gotcha Eb, ty, surely Scripture has gone to some lengths to clarify the concept in the many ignored refs I gave so that all may find what they seek. Have a nice day
God is from eternity to eternity
It is appointed for a man to live once

etc

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I was attempting to answer your question, but your willingness to "hit the road", spoke plainly that's you didn't care one iota for what I was saying.
cmon bro, now you are just jerking my chain, and you were not ever going to answer that post, you had already disregarded the same post at least once, it's still on this page even, and could you pls go find someone else to manip for a while, I would appreciate it