The deep danger of politicizing Christianity. It simply reveals our deep need for revival.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not been my experience! Not at all!

Maybe time for a new fellowship?

Much love!

Yes I know many who pray always. I always pray, I'll be rolling down the sidewalk just gabbing away to God. :) Sometimes I think we place ourselves in our own echo chamber to believe our own thing agaisnt others and I am very guilty of this myself.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not exactly what Barr said. He was referring to overturning the election, but many testimonies have been given this week in swing-state courts that there has been massive fraud in these states.... Evidence IS being presented.

Here's just one of many examples:

BREAKING NOW: Surveillance Footage Shows Atlanta Workers ‘Scanning Ballots’ from Suitcase After Hours | Sean Hannity
Brother, I cannot pick sides, for the devil is gleefully baiting both sides, drawing us closer and closer to open conflict, and somehow convincing people that this is 'honorable'.

The battle lines are being drawn. Christians will be on both sides, no matter what your dogma tells you and tries to convince you otherwise. Think about that. Each will be convinced the other is a false believer, an enemy of God.

Lord, help us. please, Father. If this proceeds as it is heading, we will witness the fulfilling of the prophecy where Christians will be killed and those doing the killing will be so blinded as to believe they are not only doing God's work, they are truly doing God a service.

May God open our eyes before it is too late.

Gids

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I know many who pray always. I always pray, I'll be rolling down the sidewalk just gabbing away to God. :) Sometimes I think we place ourselves in our own echo chamber to believe our own thing agaisnt others and I am very guilty of this myself.

Most days I spend more time talking with God in prayer than with any human being, including my wife. As for a church however, the most I've seen them have is about two prayer services a week, which is nowhere near enough IMO. But my wife's church tried maintaining prayer services all week long for awhile, and it just kinda wears people out to where it's difficult to keep it going, at least for a smaller church. But I see no reason whatsoever why larger churches shouldn't have prayer services being held five and six times weekly. If it's a good congregation, it would be easy to maintain such a thing and keep it going in perpetuity.

Reactions: WaterSong

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is no question fraud was committed, why would William Barr, Trump's hand picked Attorney General, report no evidence of fraud

That is not what he said, he said "widespread" which words for a lawyer are important and his meaning was not that there was absolutely no fraud but that it was not widespread i.e. just in the swing states. Further he said that investigations are continuing. The problem is no one paid attention to what was really said or written in this case. I agree with AG Barr fraud is not widespread just in those states that are under contention. Further many eye witnesses have come forward at the various state senate hearings about the fraud they seen first hand.

Here is a great video about what AG Barr said from an attorney in Canada:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, I cannot pick sides, for the devil is gleefully baiting both sides, drawing us closer and closer to open conflict, and somehow convincing people that this is 'honorable'.

The battle lines are being drawn. Christians will be on both sides, no matter what your dogma tells you and tries to convince you otherwise. Think about that. Each will be convinced the other is a false believer, an enemy of God.

Lord, help us. please, Father. If this proceeds as it is heading, we will witness the fulfilling of the prophecy where Christians will be killed and those doing the killing will be so blinded as to believe they are not only doing God's work, they are truly doing God a service.

Gids

Thats a sister, Gideon. Just a heads up, Lol. :)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most days I spend more time talking with God in prayer than with any human being, including my wife

I owe you to huge Apologies. First I thought you were female for some reason and secomd I am sorry for treating you harshly in other threads. Forgive me

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gids
I’m asking you to consider the facts—the truth.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!

Suitcases of ballots? That's not the chain of custody. These are fraud.
Right, according to the video, they were pulled out after the poll watchers, etc. had been sent home for the night. The poll workers who were left spent another 2 hours processing ballots without the watchers to oversee. This is illegal.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I owe you to huge Apologies. First I thought you were female for some reason and secomd I am sorry for treating you harshly in other threads. Forgive me

Me? Sure you weren't attempting to send this to Prayer Warrior? LoL.

Just in case you did intend on sending this to me, no need to apologize whatsoever. We're good. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose I should take it as a compliment that he thought I’m a male. Must be my level-headed logic. Jk, hehe :D

History appears to have taken me for a woman, possibly because I'm admittedly one of the most emotional men on the planet, LoL.

Maybe you and I need to get together and work out a trade or something.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me? Sure you weren't attempting to send this to Prayer Warrior? LoL.

Just in case you did intend on sending this to me, no need to apologize whatsoever. We're good. :)

At this point I owe everyone here an apology. I am to head strong :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
History appears to have taken me for a woman, possibly because I'm admittedly one of the most emotional men on the planet, LoL.

I don’t think of you as overly emotional, and I’m sure many don’t think of me as being all that logical, lol.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The problem is no one paid attention to what was really said or written in this case.
Barr had a moral, ethical, and legal responsibility to speak CLEARLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY, not try to obfuscate the issue. Especially at this critical time.

Indeed under his oath of office, he should have been at the forefront of any and all investigations into election fraud since that would be defending the Constitution of the United States. Instead he went and hid himself somewhere, and then misspoke. So no one should make excuses Swamp Dweller Barr.

But here is another example of Trump sabotaging himself. First he sabotaged himself with Jeff Sessions, then with Bill Barr. First he sabotaged himself with James Comey then with Christopher Wray. And the list goes on. Having vowed to drain the Swamp, why did Mr. Trump coddle the Swamp Creatures? Now he is paying for it big time.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I raise you emotional, my wife says I am the most emotional man sees seen :)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barr had a moral, ethical, and legal responsibility to speak CLEARLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY, not try to obfuscate the issue. Especially at this critical time.

Indeed under his oath of office, he should have been at the forefront of any and all investigations into election fraud since that would be defending the Constitution of the United States. Instead he went and hid himself somewhere, and then misspoke. So no one should make excuses Swamp Dweller Barr.

But here is another example of Trump sabotaging himself. First he sabotaged himself with Jeff Sessions, then with Bill Barr. First he sabotaged himself with James Comey then with Christopher Wray. And the list goes on. Having vowed to drain the Swamp, why did Mr. Trump coddle the Swamp Creatures? Now he is paying for it big time.
This is one reason I’ve been asking God to place wise advisors around him. He seems to be too trusting. Kind of like yours truly.

Reactions: Enoch111