• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your preaching Greek occult nonsense, the same "self esteem" message expounded by Freemason Robert Shuller,

IVe noticed that there is no Cross of Christ in your Theology of Self Saving.
Ive noticed that there is no Blood Atonement in your Theology of Legalism.
You might want to find out why, and deal with it, as ive explained to you 3x now why you dont REALIZE IT, Phonemann 777

Also, im preaching Pauline Theology, and that is why i talk only about the Cross of Christ as our Redemption and you do not.
Look it up. "Pauline Theology".
When you do figure this out...., you might discover that Salvation is a GIFT.
"The Gift of Salvation". and "the Gift of Righteousness".
"Gifts" are not based on works.
Salvation is a GIFT From God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IVe noticed that there is no Cross of Christ in your Theology of Self Saving. Ive noticed that there is no Blood Atonement in your Theology of Legalism.
You might want to find out why, and deal with it, as ive explained to you 3x now why you dont REALIZE IT, Phonemann 777
I've noticed there's no desire to cease from driving nails into the hands and feet of Jesus in your Gospel of License to Sin. You might want to read 1 John 2:3-4 KJV which says those who claim to know Jesus but fight against His commandments are going to split hell wide open.
Also, im preaching Pauline Theology, and that is why i talk only about the Cross of Christ as our Redemption and you do not. Look it up. "Pauline Theology".
When you do figure this out...., you might discover that Salvation is a GIFT. "The Gift of Salvation". and "the Gift of Righteousness". "Gifts" are not based on works. Salvation is a GIFT From God.
Oh, Paul only talked about the Cross? So, what about "not the hearers of law, but the doers of the law shall be justified in His sight" and "the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good" and "do we make void the law through faith? God forbid. Yea, we establish the law"?

So, keep on downing those "gospel milkshakes" if yours if you want, but you need to realize your concoctions are sweetened with the saccharine sentimentalism of satanic doctrine.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking you from your sin nature to the divine nature of God would be the END RESULT of the Divine Exchange.
The Divine Exchange is the process of God doing that for you, Through the Cross of Christ.
This is Salvation, and the end result is to have become "one with God", 'in Christ", which is to partake of the Divine Nature.

This is to become Born again, Spiritually, in Union with the Spirit of God.

That is correct.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. That is the exchange. The problem is that Satan daily wants to resurrect the old man of sin and we must crucify him daily, as Paul did - but most "Christians" in the names of "believe in Christ" and "freedom in Christ" not only refuse to do so, but they reserve for him a seat every morning at the breakfast table.

I understand what you mean about some Christians. They are believing as long as you believe in Jesus you can do as you please. Or they can overcome sin without the help of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Neither removes sin from our nature.

BTW, Paul didn't have to crucify the old man daily? It is dead. We now walk in the Spirit and naturally hate sin. If you are talking about the verse where Paul said "I die daily," he is talking about living in peril of death because of preaching the gospel. That had nothing to do with fighting sin in his life. Go read it again.

I never think about Satan or his demons. I just walk in the Spirit and NEVER go against my conscience which is how I "keep" myself, and satan can't touch me. 1 John 5:18. 1 John 3:21. We all must mature the fruit of the Spirit, and after 45 years of walking in the Spirit mine are ripe and juicy. And these forums have helped mature self-control. LOL

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what you mean about some Christians. They are believing as long as you believe in Jesus you can do as you please. Or they can overcome sin without the help of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Neither removes sin from our nature.
Amen. We can't do a thing in our own strength, especially when it comes to acquiring the New Birth.
BTW, Paul didn't have to crucify the old man daily? It is dead. We now walk in the Spirit and naturally hate sin. If you are talking about the verse where Paul said "I die daily," he is talking about living in peril of death because of preaching the gospel. That had nothing to do with fighting sin in his life. Go read it again.
The statement surely encompasses both the perils of the Gospel and also the choice to fight manfully onward when the devil is at our heels trying to trip us up, right? He doesn't tempt us in the 1st person, but in the THIRD PERSON - through the old man of sin. That's why Jesus said we have to daily take up our Cross.
I never think about Satan or his demons. I just walk in the Spirit and NEVER go against my conscience which is how I "keep" myself, and satan can't touch me. 1 John 5:18. 1 John 3:21. We all must mature the fruit of the Spirit, and after 45 years of walking in the Spirit mine are ripe and juicy. And these forum have helped mature self-control. LOL
LOL

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
through the old man of sin

I don't have that problem. I even felt my sin nature (the old man) leave my body. It was like a heaviness, and after it left I felt light as a feather. That was 45 years ago. I have never felt like I wanted to sin since, and satan can't touch me.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have that problem. I even felt my sin nature (the old man) leave my body. It was like a heaviness, and after it left I felt light as a feather. That was 45 years ago. I have never felt like I wanted to sin since, and satan can't touch me.
Wow. Paul says Christians are to be found "striving against sin", and I know a lot of Christians who do that, including me.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Paul says Christians are to be found "striving against sin", and I know a lot of Christians who do that, including me.
We must have different versions of the Bible! LOL And what verse is that anyway? My Bible has Paul saying we are dead to sin, and we are not in the flesh but in the Spirit if the Spirit of God indwells us. Romans 6:6-7; Romans 8:9. That's the divine power of grace. That's what I have experienced. And then in Galatians he said if you walk in the Spirit you are not under the law. (The law was for sinners). And Peter says that we are partakers of the divine nature. 2 Peter 1:2-4. He also said if you do these things (mature the fruit of the Spirit 2 Peter 1:5-11) you will never stumble. But as you already said, we can do nothing by ourselves - Jesus does it all. But you must tell Him you want to be as righteous as He is. 1 Peter 1:16 Be holy for I am holy.

When I read the Bible I see the promises of God to perfect us; and you see defeatism. I hope you are not reading Romans 7:14-25 and applying those to yourself. They are about those in the Old Covenant that don't know anything about Jesus and the New Covenant of the Spirit, just the Law. And the same goes for 1 John 1:6, 8 or 10. They are not in the Light, and have never repented. Show me exactly what in the world you are reading. And if you struggle with sin then ask Jesus for the power of His Spirit. Maybe then you too can experience the death of your sin nature and its removal. That must happen before you are then filled with His Spirit and born again. And only those who are born again will have a place in heaven. So find out where you went wrong and undo those doctrines that are keeping you in bondage. Jesus came to free us from sin. Are you His, or the devil's? I would love to help you if you'll let a woman help you. Some men won't. On Wed. night I teach pastors.

Luke 11:9-13
9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 11 If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:13

Many think that is what is said there Be for sure. That is the bad thing about versions. If you have a cross reference Bible you will see that is a quoted verse, it was quoted from Joel 2:32 and it says:And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as Jehovah hath said, and among the remnant those whom Jehovah doth call. ASV

The verse was speaking about calling on God's name sir, which makes sense as we are to pray to Him as Jesus instructed. You have benefited from the following 2 verses as well, that is where I came in, because how could you understand since you had not heard? That is why we were sent Be.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must have different versions of the Bible! LOL And what verse is that anyway? My Bible has Paul saying we are dead to sin, and we are not in the flesh but in the Spirit if the Spirit of God indwells us. Romans 6:6-7; Romans 8:9. That's the divine power of grace. That's what I have experienced. And then in Galatians he said if you walk in the Spirit you are not under the law. (The law was for sinners). And Peter says that we are partakers of the divine nature. 2 Peter 1:2-4. He also said if you do these things (mature the fruit of the Spirit 2 Peter 1:5-11) you will never stumble. But as you already said, we can do nothing by ourselves - Jesus does it all. But you must tell Him you want to be as righteous as He is. 1 Peter 1:16 Be holy for I am holy.

When I read the Bible I see the promises of God to perfect us; and you see defeatism. I hope you are not reading Romans 7:14-25 and applying those to yourself. They are about those in the Old Covenant that don't know anything about Jesus and the New Covenant of the Spirit, just the Law. And the same goes for 1 John 1:6, 8 or 10. They are not in the Light, and have never repented. Show me exactly what in the world you are reading. And if you struggle with sin then ask Jesus for the power of His Spirit. Maybe then you too can experience the death of your sin nature and its removal. That must happen before you are then filled with His Spirit and born again. And only those who are born again will have a place in heaven. So find out where you went wrong and undo those doctrines that are keeping you in bondage. Jesus came to free us from sin. Are you His, or the devil's? I would love to help you if you'll let a woman help you. Some men won't. On Wed. night I teach pastors.

Luke 11:9-13
9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 11 If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”
Hebrews 12:3-4 KJV
[3] For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye (Christians) be wearied and faint in your minds.
[4] Ye have not yet resisted unto blood striving against sin.”

Paul is saying not only do Christians continue to strive against sin, but until we are found painting the ground red with sweat mingled with blood in the struggle against temptation, he doesn’t want to hear any mess about “well, we can’t keep the law”.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 12:3-4 KJV
[3] For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye (Christians) be wearied and faint in your minds.
[4] Ye have not yet resisted unto blood striving against sin.”

Paul is saying not only do Christians continue to strive against sin, but until we are found painting the ground red with sweat mingled with blood in the struggle against temptation, he doesn’t want to hear any mess about “well, we can’t keep the law”.

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. 4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. 5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”

7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

I went through a time where I had a choice to leave my sadistic abusive husband and divorce him (a sin) or say to God, I will stay because I will NOT sin against you, and if he kills me, he kills me. I don't care about me, I WILL NOT SIN, I want to only please you.

I realized that I should not have married him in the first place, (an unintentional sin) and his abuse was God's chastisement of not obeying His still small voice telling me not to marry him. We learn complete obedience through suffering. And I did. And came out alive on the other side. He divorced me to marry the wife of his best friend, causing two divorces, and his entering into a marriage of perpetual adultery.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. 4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. 5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”

7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

I went through a time where I had a choice to leave my sadistic abusive husband and divorce him (a sin) or say to God, I will stay because I will NOT sin against you, and if he kills me, he kills me. I don't care about me, I WILL NOT SIN, I want to only please you.

I realized that I should not have married him in the first place, (an unintentional sin) and his abuse was God's chastisement of not obeying His still small voice telling me not to marry him. We learn complete obedience through suffering. And I did. And came out alive on the other side. He divorced me to marry the wife of his best friend, causing two divorces, and his entering into a marriage of perpetual adultery.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I know God does not expect us to remain in abusive situations, and is why He allows separation, and divorce in cases of infidelity. We do what we must in order to stay faithful to God :)

Reactions: 1stCenturyLady

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so sorry to hear this. I know God does not expect us to remain in abusive situations, and is why He allows separation, and divorce in cases of infidelity. We do what we must in order to stay faithful to God :)

I live my life according to Isaiah 54:5. I'm happy.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I've noticed there's no desire to cease from driving nails into the hands and feet of Jesus in your Gospel of License to Sin. .

The Grace of God , or what Paul says is "my Gospel", is the truth.

This Gospel, which is THE Gospel, explains that Jesus is the Savior, and there is none other, as Christ's death and resurrection prove HIM to be True.

There is no such thing, no such group as OSAS.
There is no book, no video online, no church, no denomination that teaches "license to sin"..
There is the Cult of OSAS, that you belong to...Phonemann777.... who state this imaginary "license to sin" idea, that tries to castigate real Believers, while it also subverts the Grace of God into a "work to keep yourself saved", Anti Cross Heresy.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Grace of God , or what Paul says is "my Gospel", is the truth.

This Gospel, which is THE Gospel, explains that Jesus is the Savior, and there is none other, as Christ's death and resurrection prove HIM to be True.

There is no such thing, no such group as OSAS.
There is no book, no video online, no church, no denomination that teaches "license to sin"..
There is the Cult of OSAS, that you belong to...Phonemann777.... who state this imaginary "license to sin" idea, that tries to castigate real Believers, while it also subverts the Grace of God into a "work to keep yourself saved", Anti Cross Heresy.

ROFL
Seventh-day Adventists DO NOT believe in OSAS.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
ROFL
Seventh-day Adventists DO NOT believe in OSAS.

So much confusion about OSAS.

Its not what it seems.

Its actually a devil designed subversion of the correct understanding OF THE Grace of God, whereby the devil's ministers, .. since the time of JUDE......tell real believers....= that the Grace of God, if understood correctly.......is License to Sin.
What they said to Paul is this...>"He is saying we should sin so that Grace will come".

So, its the same 2000 yrs old LIE, just sprinkled with new nomenclature and semantics.

So, the DEVIL created a powerfully deceptive weapon against understanding the Grace of God, correctly.
He should have, as that is what he does.....He DECEIVES.
And its quite successful, as it causes people to run to WORKS and never believe that Jesus is their Savior, beginning to end.

So, its not what it seems, as deceived people yell about it on forums.
No ONE, who is a real believer, understanding the Gospel, teaches that you can live like the Devil, after you are saved.

This CULT of OSAS......teaches falsely that this is taught.
Its not.
Its a twisted lie that is echoed and repeated by these people who are caught up in the Cult of OSAS, and their lie traps people into believing the lie. And then they repeat it.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much confusion about OSAS.

Its not what it seems.

Its actually a devil designed subversion of the correct understanding OF THE Grace of God, whereby His people, .. since the time of JUDE......tell real believers........that the Grace of God, if understood correctly.......is License to Sin.

So, the DEVIL created a weapon against understanding the Grace of God, correctly.
And its quite successful, as it causes people to run to WORKS and never believe that Jesus is their Savior, beginning to end.

So, its not what it seems, as people yell about it on forums.
No ONE, who is a real believer, understanding the Gospel, teaches that you can live like the Devil, after you are saved.

This CULT of OSAS......teaches........falsely that this is taught.
Its not.
Its a twisted lie that is echoed and repeated by these people who are caught up in the Cult of OSAS, and their lie traps people into believing the lie. And then they repeat it.

I agree it is a dangerous theory, and IS a license to sin. And yes, Jude 1:4 speaks against the misinterpretation of grace. Grace is not unmerited favor, but the power of God. Grace is the gospel. Jesus was manifested to take away our sin and in Him there is no sin. That is because Jesus is full of grace and has given it to those who become born again. (Not all Christians are born again; there are some that become Christians to sin without condemnation as you know. They are not true Christians. They just keep on learning, but never come to an understanding of the truth.)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree it is a dangerous theory, and IS a license to sin.

Paul teaches that "there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ".
So, there isn't any, if you learn how to understand what it means to have God's perspective of : "new creation in Christ".

Also, There is no Legit Preacher or Denomination that teaches "License to sin".

What happens is that people say that this is taught, but its not, and that is the DECEPTION.

Its not taught., but liar claim it is taught, as they are deceived by this cul of OSAS.

For example, God's Grace, who is Jesus our sin bearer, has dealt with all our sin.
God does not charge sin to you. If you are born again....

Romans 4:8
2 Corinthians 5:19.
1 John 3:9

So, that is true., and teaching that is Paul's doctrine.....and the OSAS, who does not believe that, then says...>"see you are teaching license to sin".

= Not true.
I just taught that God does not hold you accountable for your sin, in Eternity, as Christ has died for them all down here on the Cross.
I didnt say....>"you are fee to live like hell".

But the OSAS IDIOT who is DECEIVED...who is trying to work their way into Heaven......runs in here and says...."see there, he taught license to sin".

So, there is the problem.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul teaches that "there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ".
So, there isn't any, if you learn how to understand what it means to have God's perspective of : "new creation in Christ".

I prefer the longer version of that verse.

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (NKJV)

The modern shorter version out of context was the basis for the OSAS in the first place. We must read all scripture for the context.

Romans 8:4
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Romans 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

It is the Spirit that gives us power to not be in the flesh and sin. THAT is God's perspective.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (NKJV)

You dont walk "according to the SPIRIT" by trying to keep commandments, and by trying to "be like Christ" = as those are WORKS of SELF EFFORT.

SELF is not a part of THE SPIRIT.
SELF is the carnal mind that wars against the Spirit.

So, to walk according to the HOLY SPIRIT, is with the UNDERSTANDING that is the RENEWED MIND.

Its to see yourself as a "new creation in Christ", and never again, as a saved sinner.

God looks at the born again, and sees the BORN AGAIN SPIRIT, that is the SON/Daughter of God.

That is how you walk according to the Spirit.....>You learn to see yourself as God sees you, and not as anything BUT that...
Only That, as that is the "renewed mind".