The end of the world prophecies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember in the year 2000 that the world would end and was prophesied about.

I found a list of predicted apocalyptic events which is quite extensive List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia. People have been predicting the end of the world since Christs time. I see the false prophet in this: 1 John 4:1-5

Yet how many people buy into these ideas? How many are mislead?

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It's trusting in false teachers. Remember Jesus' warning about them deceiving even the elect, if that were possible.

So keep in the word, because his word is Truth. And trust no one speaking contrary teachings.

For that matter trust no one using the devil's ways to teach, including cooersion, intimidation, temptation. Say you are being threatened by bodily harm for disagreeing, or your family structure is threatened. Thats a big tell. It really shouldn't matter so much to a teacher if you agree with them or not, judge how they react when you resist them. If they react with anger they reveal the spirit behind their teaching.

If a teacher tempts you with what you want to hear be weary. Like how Islam twists the inheritance of Isaac to Ishmael, so his descendants can feel chosen by God. Or how sexual sins are permitted in cults and certain churches these days.

Remember 2 Timothy 4:3
There is a time that was coming and is now here that people will no longer put up with sound doctrine, this means we had sound doctrine at one time and lost it. So consider any doctrine suspect that breaks from that of the past.

Also put on the full armor of God.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's trusting in false teachers. Remember Jesus' warning about them deceiving even the elect, if that were possible.

So keep in the word, because his word is Truth. And trust no one speaking contrary teachings.

For that matter trust no one using the devil's ways to teach, including cooersion, intimidation, temptation. Say you are being threatened by bodily harm for disagreeing, or your family structure is threatened. Thats a big tell. It really shouldn't matter so much to a teacher if you agree with them or not, judge how they react when you resist them. If they react with anger they reveal the spirit behind their teaching.

If a teacher tempts you with what you want to hear be weary. Like how Islam twists the inheritance of Isaac to Ishmael, so his descendants can feel chosen by God. Or how sexual sins are permitted in cults and certain churches these days.

Remember 2 Timothy 4:3
There is a time that was coming and is now here that people will no longer put up with sound doctrine, this means we had sound doctrine at one time and lost it. So consider any doctrine suspect that breaks from that of the past.

Also put on the full armor of God.

Yes I see that in churches today, the various ideas presented in that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's a big difference between "the end of the world" and "the end of the age". And while there may have been false predictions about "the end of the world" there is no question -- in hindsight -- that the year 2000 began the intensification of many developments which are now leading to "the end of the age", along with the destruction of civil liberties and human beings.

The Great Reset (another name for the Satanic New World Order) is now a fact of life, and millions of lives have been destroyed (either through death or through serious injuries) because of bogus "vaccines". But the globalist elites who are servants of Satan are not finished. They are manufacturing a number of crises through their manipulation of governments, media, and economies. And there is always a bogus agenda with a huge propaganda push in order to influence people.

All of these events are leading up to the reign of the Antichrist. And that will trigger "the end of the age". The Bible has already revealed enough about this that we should take it as fact. While we should not be setting dates, we know for a fact that all the countries of the free world have now become tyrannies, and Wokeism has now taken control of public policy. What should be most disturbing is that the very youngest (and most vulnerable) children have been particularly targeted for brainwashing, corruption, and destruction . The Satanic plan is to destroy children mentally and physically, and a lot of parents have not woken up to this fact. Just as children were being sacrificed to the false god Molech, infants, babies, and young children are now being sacrificed to Satan.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a big difference between "the end of the world" and "the end of the age". And while there may have been false predictions about "the end of the world" there is no question -- in hindsight -- that the year 2000 began the intensification of many developments which are now leading to "the end of the age", along with the destruction of civil liberties and human beings.

The Great Reset (another name for the Satanic New World Order) is now a fact of life, and millions of lives have been destroyed (either through death or through serious injuries) because of bogus "vaccines". But the globalist elites who are servants of Satan are not finished. They are manufacturing a number of crises through their manipulation of governments, media, and economies. And there is always a bogus agenda with a huge propaganda push in order to influence people.

All of these events are leading up to the reign of the Antichrist. And that will trigger "the end of the age". The Bible has already revealed enough about this that we should take it as fact. While we should not be setting dates, we know for a fact that all the countries of the free world have now become tyrannies, and Wokeism has now taken control of public policy. What should be most disturbing is that the very youngest (and most vulnerable) children have been particularly targeted for brainwashing, corruption, and destruction . The Satanic plan is to destroy children mentally and physically, and a lot of parents have not woken up to this fact. Just as children were being sacrificed to the false god Molech, infants, babies, and young children are now being sacrificed to Satan.
I agree children are being targeted by sinful leadership. But the rest of the post I don't really agree with. I think I'm currently having a coronavirus infection but the vaccine I took makes it mild. So I'm thankful for the vaccine. I've seen other people get it on this forum and they have suffered terribly while I have not.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I agree children are being targeted by sinful leadership. But the rest of the post I don't really agree with. I think I'm currently having a coronavirus infection but the vaccine I took makes it mild. So I'm thankful for the vaccine. I've seen other people get it on this forum and they have suffered terribly while I have not.
I've known several people who've gotten it recently. Most likely its a weaker variant than the initial outbreak.

Reactions: dev553344

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've seen other people get it on this forum and they have suffered terribly while I have not.
And that's only because the very cheap and very effective medications were literally sabotaged. Had you been on ivermectin to begin with you would not have needed any vaccine, and would have recovered quickly.

As to your response, if you cannot see the hand of Satan is current worldwide developments, the nothing will make sense. The plan is simply to enslave humanity.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I found a list of predicted apocalyptic events which is quite extensive List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia. People have been predicting the end of the world since Christs time. I see the false prophet in this: 1 John 4:1-5

Yet how many people buy into these ideas? How many are mislead?
Part of the problem is that no one knows when, or if, it's all going to come to an end.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's only because the very cheap and very effective medications were literally sabotaged. Had you been on ivermectin to begin with you would not have needed any vaccine, and would have recovered quickly.

As to your response, if you cannot see the hand of Satan is current worldwide developments, the nothing will make sense. The plan is simply to enslave humanity.
Watching the news is like watching babble and confusion . your right nothing makes any real sense ,
WELL unless you know and understand the agenda at hand . THIS REALLY IS all about fear mongering
the peoples . Causing fear and panic to drive the sheep into the pen of slavery .
PS , look closely , cause that is what is truly going on . You ever heard the saying never let a good crisis go to waste .
Me thinks that needs to be lengthened a bit to , create the crisis , then let a good crisis not go to waste .
Cause something is at work behind the scenes and it has enslaved the minds of all who do its bidding .
using the greed of man to do its bidding . Using their greed for power and money and control
to build its empire and create its system . THE IT , IS THE DRAGON , that old serpent called the devil .
AND He is using power hungry men and giving them ideals about how to build a world which shall serve them ,
and yet its for the beast they build this empire . THIS world is gonna suffer like it never has before and soon .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
STAND ON THE GLORIOUS GOSPLE of our LORD and savoir and be ready to be hated and betrayed .
For what is and what is coming , cometh against the true non conforming lambs .
A beast with great threshing teeth is on the rise to sit over an empire and a system of iron teeth .
Its father has been working behind the scenes through men of this world to prepare not only a system
but a mindset which will serve said system and said leader and men .
It has worked through all the religions under what is known as inclusvism and its merging them
and even the secular to rise up as one , with one voice . AND make no mistake
it has one enemy it hates above all . BIBLE BELIEVING LAMBS who wont compromise the TRUTH
who wont conform to its lie and its kingdom . THE HOUR of our all out betrayal is at hand .
Fear not man , nor what he can do . WHEN once the delusion has filled the land
and has grown , it will lead this inclusive we are one world RIGHT to its all out solution for world peace and safety .
And its teeth will be seen as it will have absolutely no tolerance for , no love for , but only great hatred for
those who did not conform . ITS COMING and even now its in the WORLD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOE unto the world for the devil has come down unto you having great wrath for he knows he has but a short time .
Soon the cry of the solution will be heard throughout the land .
Even now its slowly creeping into the minds of many . And the world and her religoins have merged
and shall continue to merge under the lie and the solution .
It has cried through men of this world for many years , TOLERANCE , LOVE , UNITY
JUDGE NOT it cries . It has led the peoples into a trap and a snare . IT has changed churches from within
it has long ago crept even into education and many other sources , and pumped the world
mad with its lies . It has been leading the world to merge as one , it has been changing
here a little and there a little the very gospel of our LORD , His words and THE TRUTH .
TILL now most even in christendom no longer know what they have lost , nor that they are lost .
THEY beleive they hear from GOD , when in truth its the dragon .
AND NOW they are ready for the ulitmate lie and the Solution .
And there will be no tolerance, acceptance , nor love for those who conformed not .
Its goal has always been to make war with the lambs and so it has through all generations .
TILL NOW nigh the end it has been merging all to be as one
for the ulitmate great tribulation against the lambs that has ever been .

Reactions: Marvelloustime