The False Doctrine of a 7-year Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
AMEN ! and HALLELUYAH !

Be careful what you are saying "Amen" and "Hallelujah" to as there are many false prophets and teachers out there claim that they have the answers and understanding to the End Times..

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful what you are saying "Amen" and "Hallelujah" to as there are many false prophets and teachers out there claim that they have the answers and understanding to the End Times..
What ?
Did you notice that many false teachers and false teachings are being / have been exposed in the last week who posted on this forum ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever read the Bible clearly referring to the post I quoted ? So who should be careful - we who know the Bible before saying Halleluyah! or others who don't know the Bible yet so well ?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The other point to note is that God scattered Israel and He knows where they all are. Amos 9:9 He sent Jesus to offer us His Salvation and He promises to gather them and resettle them back into all of the holy Land. Isaiah 11:11-13

AMEN ! and HALLELUYAH !

What ?
Did you notice that many false teachers and false teachings are being / have been exposed in the last week who posted on this forum ?

Did you ever read the Bible clearly referring to the post I quoted ? So who should be careful - we who know the Bible before saying Halleluyah! or others who don't know the Bible yet so well ?

Yes I have and I know that in our near future, that God will gather Israel to Himself and that he will put them in fertile fields/soils and teach them about the things of God in the valleys and ravines where they will be living still scattered all over the earth so that they can be a blessing to all of the peoples of the earth.

My understanding of the passages come from a metaphorical reading of the source texts of the same scriptures that Keraz reads in the English translations and understands literally.

God has and will reveal this metaphorical understanding to His Saints when He sees fit to do so.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How does your understanding differ from his ? (Keraz's)

Do a little reading and not ask an ignorant question would be a good start for you as the differences are their to be seen.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do a little reading and not ask an ignorant question would be a good start for you as the differences are their to be seen.
When will God grant you the same understanding as He Does to His Saints ?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started another thread on metaphors... The Bible is Written in Metaphors. I believe the scholars predicting a seven year tribulation were close. But, because of the nature of metaphors, maybe not necessarily totally right. Christ comes as a thief, and in the words of Isaac Newton...

"And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half." - Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However, Isaac Newton notes...

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has and will reveal this metaphorical understanding to His Saints when He sees fit to do so.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When will God grant you the same understanding as He Does to His Saints ?

Because I am not an arrogant prate like you, and have spent years under His discipleship.

Just because many people believe like you, the same things, does not mean that what you all believe is right.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I am not an arrogant prate like you, and have spent years under His discipleship.

Just because many people believe like you, the same things, does not mean that what you all believe is right.
So you don't know when , then?
Can it be known ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You into plagiarism now, I take it.
I simply answered the question I asked you, with your own words, in context of course (same page, so anyone reading clearly sees)

Such irony.... so again, when will God grant you the understanding you posted about ?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If walmart has them on sale, and you pay for shipping, sure.....

Do you know what an inkling is? Can it be found in a walmart even if you are there?

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How does your understanding differ from his ? (Keraz's)
Jay Ross wants to make the Bible meaningless by making plain Words, that can happen literally, to be something else; but he doesn't know what.

When a prophecy is presented, showing how it can and will happen literally, this frightens him; thinking he may be involved. Just like Rockytopva, who comfortably places the end in 2060.

Why should we who study the Prophetic Word, be in the dark? 1 Thess 5:3-4

Reactions: Joseph77