The GENDER Issue again :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all his name calling and slander unbecoming of a Christian, perhaps you should read it all for yourself. Please do.
You obviously never met a solid pastor. I'm calling you out and I'm going to follow your posts and expose every lie you post. Have a nice day.:cool:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feel free. Righteous judgment should always be quotable .
These persecutions are yours. But I "do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it's women's sin to reject the authority God gave men and refuse to submit to their guidance, just as you are doing now.
Women are taking leadership roles in the church, but in opposition to the word of God, not in agreement with it.
I've heard men preach lies from the pulpit and clearly for personal gain. I've heard women preach lies from the pulpit, but they believed what they were saying because they were decieved.

Women do not think in the same manner as men. This is not culturally determined, but biologically determined because of their role as mothers, not an accident or choice, but by the will of God.

Who's guidance? Yours?

Reactions: ScottA

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gift of prophecy is preaching/teaching, you do not have that gift.

I have the office of teacher, and all but two of the gifts of the Spirit from 1 Corinthians 12.

What gifts do you have from Mark 16:16-18 that are given to all who believe. I have all.

Reactions: Cassandra

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Flesh…
Spirit..

I am in hopes that we who are in the Spirit are speaking under unction of the Spirit.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies… - Galatians 5:19-20

Variance in the Greek - er'-is; of uncertain affinity; a quarrel, i.e. (by implication) wrangling:—contention, debate, strife, variance.

There is a lot of variance in this thread, or pure fleshly opinion.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Flesh…
Spirit..

I am in hopes that we who are in the Spirit are speaking under unction of the Spirit.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies… - Galatians 5:19-20

Variance in the Greek - er'-is; of uncertain affinity; a quarrel, i.e. (by implication) wrangling:—contention, debate, strife, variance.

There is a lot of variance in this thread, or pure fleshly opinion.

You need to add trolling to the list of the works of the flesh. We've got one.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have the office of teacher, and all but two of the gifts of the Spirit from 1 Corinthians 12.

What gifts do you have from Mark 16:16-18 that are given to all who believe. I have all.
All we need to know folks. Tongues speaking, snake handling, woman preaching, false heretical teacher.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 7:15 which you are going to come back and say (without textual evidence) that was before his conversion because it doesn't fit with your crazy theology.

My crazy theology is what scripture says.

Romans 7:15 is about being under the LAW. How can you people not see that?

5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. 6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter. 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.” 8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead. 9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me. 12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.
13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But SIN, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of SIN and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All we need to know folks. Tongues speaking, snake handling, woman preaching, false heretical teacher.

So in answer to my question about what you have you say: Tongues speaking, snake handling, woman preaching, false heretical teacher.

Didn't know you were a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.